Destiny 2: Solstice of Heroes - How to upgrade your armour
Solstice of Heroes is back in Destiny 2 and there's a new set of armour to get your hands on.
The Solstice of Heroes summer event goes live after today's weekly reset, and after logging in for the first time after the update, you'll receive a shiny new set of armour.
As this is Destiny 2 we're talking about, you'll be able to improve and upgrade this armour by completing various tasks over the next few weeks, particularly in the European Aerial Zone limited time area.
The update is available for all Destiny 2 players, and each day the featured element will change. That'll give you plenty of opportunities to complete challenges that require you to use Solar, Void or Arc powers.
Your armour will begin at Renewed and can be upgraded all the way to Magnificent. There's also two Solstice of Heroes Triumphs to unlock which involve collecting said Majestic armour and earning an armour glow on any rank.
The event runs from August 11 - September 8, so let's get started.
Destiny 2: Solstice of Heroes - Armour guide
Each armour piece can be upgraded individually by completing certain requirements. The majority involve completing EAZ runs and defeating enemies, as well as defeating enemies in Crucible and Gambit matches, using specific subclasses and your Super to defeat enemies and collecting Orbs.
The more Fallen, Hive and Cabal you kill, the more loot you'll get and the faster you'll progress, as is common with all limited-time events in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2: Armour upgrade steps
You'll upgrade your set of armour from Renewed to Majestic, then Majestic to Magnificent. The steps vary for each class, which you can check out below:
Renewed to Majestic
- Helmet: Complete EAZ runs, get precision kills, defeat Cabal enemies
- Gauntlets: Complete playlist Strikes, collect Elemental Orbs, kill Guardians in Gambit or Crucible matches
- Chest: Complete Adventures, collect Arc orbs in Crucible or Gambit, unlock Solstice packages
- Boots: Defeat enemies in the EAZ using any subclass, collect Solar orbs in Strikes, defeat enemies in the EAZ while using Void subclass
- Bond: Complete public events on Nessus, defeat enemies with Super abilities, complete Crucible or Gambit matches
- Helmet: Complete EAZ runs, get precision kills, defeat Fallen enemies
- Gauntlets: Complete playlist Strikes, collect Solar orbs in Gambit, unlock Solstice packages
- Chest: Defeat enemies in the EAZ with any subclass, collect Elemental Orbs, defeat enemies in the EAZ while using Solar subclass
- Boots: Complete public events on Nessus, defeat enemy Guardians in Crucible or Gambit, defeat enemies with Super
- Cloak: Complete Adventures, collect Arc orbs from Strikes, complete Crucible or Gambit matches
- Helmet: Complete EAZ runs, get precision kills and defeat Hive enemies
- Gauntlets: Defeat enemies in the EAZ with any subclass, defeat enemies with Super abilities and defeat enemies in the EAZ while using Arc subclass
- Chest: Complete Adventures, collect Solar orbs from Strikes and defeat Guardians in Crucible or Gambit matches
- Boots: Complete public events on Nessus, collect Void orbs in Crucible or Gambit and unlock Solstice packages
- Mark: Complete playlist Strikes, collect Elemental Orbs and complete Crucible and Gambit matches
Majestic to Magnficent
- Helmet: Defeat enemies in Strike playlists using a subclass that matches the daily elemental bonus, collect any Elemental Orbs in the EAZ and defeat bosses
- Gauntlets: Defeat enemies with elemental damage, collect Elemental Orbs using matching subclasses and defeat enemy Guardians in Gambit or Crucible with Solar weapons as a team
- Chest: Complete Gambit matches, defeat enemies with abilities and defeat enemies with Void weapons
- Boots: Complete Heroic Public Events, collect Solar orbs in Strikes and defeat Hive using a subclass that matches the daily elemental bonus
- Bond: Complete Patrols on Titan, defeat enemies in the EAZ and kill enemy Guardians in Crucible and Gambit with Arc Supers
- Helmet: Defeat enemies with elemental damage, defeat enemies in the EAZ and defeat enemies with Arc weapons
- Gauntlets: Complete Heroic Public Events, collect Arc orbs in Strikes and defeat Cabal using a subclass that matches the daily elemental bonus
- Chest: Complete Gambit matches, collect Elemental Orbs using a subclass that matches the daily elemental bonus and defeat enemies with Void grenades
- Boots: Defeat enemies in Strikes using a subclass that matches the daily elemental bonus, defeat enemies with abilities and kill enemy Guardians in Gambit and Crucible with Void weapons as a team
- Cloak: Complete Patrols, collect any Elemental Orbs in the EAZ and defeat bosses
- Helmet: Complete Gambit matches, collect Elemental Orbs using matching subclasses and defeat enemy Guardians in Crucible or Gambit with Arc weapons as a team
- Gauntlets: Complete Heroic Public Events, defeat enemies with abilities and defeat bosses
- Chest: Defeat enemies in Strike playlists using the daily elemental bonus subclass, defeat enemies in the EAZ and defeat Fallen using the daily elemental bonus subclass
- Boots: Defeat enemies with elemental damage, collect Void orbs in Strikes, defeat enemies with Solar melee kills
- Mark: Complete Patrols on Io, collect any Elemental Orbs in the EAZ and kill enemies with Solar weapons
Getting the armour glow has its own special requirements, which you can check out below:
- Helmet: Complete a Nightfall Ordeal on Master difficulty
- Gauntlets: Complete a Nightmare Hunt
- Chest: Complete the Pit of Heresy Dungeon
- Boots: Win seven Trials of Osiris matches
- Class Item: Complete three Tier 5 Altar of Sorrow public events
It doesn't matter what class you play is, the conditions remain the same, so grab a few pals and jump in for some summer fun. You'll also be able to use Silver and Bright Dust to add an elemental ornament to your armour, which will make it glow in different colours if that's your jam.
Your Majestic armour will also be "relevant" until next year's event, as the elemental glows will be made into Universal Ornaments, meaning that you can use them on any high stat armour you own going forward.
All players who finish The Solstice Begins quest will unlock a free Solstice of Heroes music track and you can log into your Bungie Rewards account to learn more.
Alongside this new armour, there's also a bunch of new cosmetics including a Ghost shell, new Sparrow and finishers.
Destiny 2: Solstice key fragment and packages
During your time in the EAZ, you'll face off against various enemies and bosses. You'll receive reward packages that contain Solstice Key Fragments, which you can use to open further Solstice Packages from Eva Levante.
At the end of the last boss fight in the EAZ, several chest icons will appear onscreen and you'll have a set amount of time to run around the map and locate these chests to find extra Key Fragments. If you have a full team with you, you should be able to find them all quite easily.
You'll need 15 Solstice Key Fragments to open a Solstice Package, and you can earn more by completing Crucible and Gambit matches and Strikes.
Destiny 2: Fastest Adventures
As part of the Solstice of Heroes challenge, you'll need to complete a number of Adventures. These can vary in length, so here's a few of the fastest ones you can complete:
- Dark alliance
- Getting your hands dirty
- Reversing the polarity
- Stop and go
- Unsafe at any speed
- Red Legion black oil
- No safe distance
- Hack the planet
- Invitation from the emperor
- Bug in the system
- The up and up
Destiny 2: Beyond Light has been delayed until November 10, so in the meantime, you can check out our Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals guides below, like how to complete the Prophecy Dungeon.
You can check out the Season of Arrivals roadmap here, as well as everything we know about Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
If you're just getting started with Season of Arrivals, check out our guides on how to unlock Contact Public Events, earn Umbral Engrams and complete the Means to an End questline, how to get the Witherhoard Exotic Grenade Launcher and unlock the Seed of Silver Wings Artifact.
If you’re new to Destiny 2, you can check out our Forsaken guide here as well as how to find Lost Sectors and cache codes.
Destiny 2: Solstice Of Heroes Guide
By Charles Burgar
Learn how to complete every armor objective and earn the new Compass Rose Shotgun.
Now that the endless night has finally ended, Guardians have earned a celebration in their honor. Destiny 2's Solstice of Heroes is back in full swing, complete with a new armor set and Shotgun to chase. Like previous years, players will have to complete a series of objectives across Destiny's various activities to obtain a new set of stylish armor.
Related: Destiny 2 Getting Mid-Year Sandbox Refresh With Nerfs To Hand Cannons, Shotguns, And Dead Man's Tale
Solstice of Heroes also brings a unique activity named the EAZ, a boss rush set in a floating city reminiscent of the EDZ. Clear this activity to obtain Solstice Packages that grant the new Compass Rose Shotgun. And for those not interested in this year's offerings, you can enjoy absurdly strong abilities thanks to Elemental Orbs. Let's delve into everything you need to know about Solstice of Heroes in
Changes From Solstice
If you've participated in a Solstice of Heroes event in the past, this year's event will feel virtually the same. With that said, Bungie has made a few small changes to this event that are worth covering:
- All armor objectives have changed from previous years (detailed in the "Solstice Armor Objectives" section).
- Solstice Packages can drop the Compass Rose Shotgun.
- Stasis now has its own empowerment buff. While Stasis Empowered is active, slain enemies release an AoE blast that freezes and shatters Stasis.
- Eva Levante now sells Armor Accelerator and Solstice Package Upgrades.
- Armor Accelerators grant additional progress towards Solstice objectives on alternate characters.
- Solstice Package Upgrades enhance rewards found in packages, increasing the likelihood of finding high-stat armor and the Compass Rose Shotgun.
- The treasure chests in the EAZ are now permanently marked, making it much easier to find them all.
- Gravity lifts have been placed around the map.
- Treasure chest spawns have been reshuffled.
- Prismatic Taken seem to spawn much more frequently.
What Is Solstice Of Heroes?
Solstice of Heroes is a summer event that tasks Guardians with upgrading a unique set of armor through a series of challenges. After a short introduction quest from Eva Levante, you'll be given a Solstice armor set. Each armor piece has three objectives tied to it. Completing all 15 objectives on your armor allows you to meditate at the statue beside Eva Levante. This will upgrade your armor, changing its appearance while granting a new set of objectives. If you complete every armor objective across all three tiers, your Solstice armor will earn a white glow.
Beyond earning a new armor set, this event also introduces Solstice Packages for you to obtain. These packages are similar to the Dawning's Holiday Gifts, granting random loot that ranges from Masterwork materials to this event's exclusive Compass Rose Shotgun. You'll find these packages by completing matches in the European Aerial Zone, an activity exclusive to Solstice of Heroes.
The European Aerial Zone (EAZ)
The EAZ is a floating island that holds dozens of minibosses, treasure chests, and buildings for you to explore. When you first load into the EAZ, you'll be tasked with defeating a miniboss. Once that miniboss is slain, you'll have five minutes to kill as many minibosses as you can. Two minibosses will spawn at a time, each marked with a waypoint on your HUD. The EAZ is quite large, so you'll want to split your team up to cover as much ground as possible.
Related: Destiny 2: The Best Titan Builds For PvP And PvE
Once the five minutes are up, a final boss will spawn at the center of the map. This fight doesn't have a time limit. Defeating the boss will spawn a treasure chest that, when opened, will start a treasure hunt. You'll have two minutes to open as many treasure chests as possible. The more minibosses you defeated, the more treasure chests will spawn. The chests are permanently marked this year, so finding all of them should be fairly easy. Once you find all of the chests or the two-minute timer runs out, the mission will end.
There are a few quirks about the EAZ you'll want to know:
- Scattered around the edges of the island are Fallen teleporters. Walking over them will teleport you to the other side of the map.
- You can spawn your Sparrow in this mode. Use this to quickly navigate the island.
- The Prismatic Taken enemy will grant Empowerment for 30 seconds when slain. The element of which you're empowered matches your subclass.
Elemental Orbs And Empowerment
While Solstice of Heroes is active, an elemental singe is selected each day—similar to how strikes work. When you defeat enemies with weapons that match the daily singe, you'll gain the "Elemental Charge" buff. Upon obtaining 30 stacks of this buff, you'll become empowered for 30 seconds. While empowered, you gain a multitude of powerful buffs that are specific to that element.
There are four empowerment buffs: Solar, Arc, Void, and Stasis. Each element provides the following buffs:
- Solar Supers last longer.
- Solar grenades and melee attacks deal increased damage.
- Emit a burning wave of energy that damages anything around you.
- Arc Supers last longer.
- Arc grenades and melee attacks deal increased damage.
- Swords and melee abilities deal more damage. You also move faster.
- Void Supers last longer.
- Void grenades and melee attacks deal increased damage.
- Crouching grants invisibility, Truesight, increased energy regeneration, and increased mobility.
- Stasis Supers last longer.
- Stasis grenades and melee attacks deal increased damage.
- Slain targets explode, emitting a freezing pulse that can shatter Stasis.
This event has the following rewards:
- Solstice Packages
- Grants random loot and Masterwork materials
- Requires Solstice Key Fragments to open
- The rewards can be upgraded by obtaining Solstice Package Upgrades from Eva Levante at the Tower
- Compass Rose Shotgun
- Precision Frame (non-slug) Solar Shotgun.
- Solstice Armor Set
- The final challenge tier applies a white glow to the armor set.
- Elemental glow sets are purchased from the Eververse store.
- Armor Accelerators
- Obtained from Eva upon finishing a Solstice armor tier.
- Grants up to 3x progress for completing Solstice objectives on alternate characters.
- The Brightest Stars Emblem
- Filigree of Light Ghost Shell
Related: Destiny 2: Every Way To Obtain Reissued Dreaming City Gear
Solstice Packages And Key Fragments
Completing any activity during Solstice will grant Solstice Key Fragments. You can use 15 of these fragments to open Solstice Packages awarded from EAZ runs. These packages can give you weapons, armor, Masterwork materials, the new Compass Rose Shotgun, or high-stat Solstice armor.
Solstice Armor Objectives
Each armor piece has three objectives that you'll need to complete before you can upgrade your armor set. Hunters, Warlocks, and Titans each get unique objectives on their armor, albeit the differences are minor. Listed below are all of the Solstice Armor Objectives this year.
IMPORTANT: You must have the Solstice armor piece equipped to make progress.
Renewed Solstice Armor Objectives
Majestic Solstice Armor Objectives
Magnificent Solstice Armor Objectives
Unlike the last two tiers, the Magnificent tier's objectives are the same across all three classes.
|Helmet||Complete a Master or Grandmaster Nightfall.|
|Gloves||Complete any raid.|
|Chest||Clear any dungeon.|
|Boots||Defeat Champions OR Guardians in Glory PvP or Trials of Osiris.|
|Class Item||Complete Legend or Master Lost Sectors.|
Next: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
Show your mastery of the Light and Dark with this week's challenges.
Read NextAbout The Author
Charles Burgar is an expert on all things tech and gaming. Graduating from Pikes Peak Community College in with an Associate of Science, Charles has spent his time dissecting popular video games, movies, and technology. With an understanding of games for as long as he can remember, Charles has a large interest in understanding what makes things fun. He is currently a Freelance writer for TheGamer and Game Rant.
- Jeep grand cherokee abs sensor
- State of oregon unemployment
- Small st michael tattoo
- Memory of light fallen london
Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes armor, rewards, and rules revealed
With the Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes event kicking off Tuesday, August 11, today Bungie revealed the updated rules of the event and the shiny rewards we'll be chasing.
Solstice of Heroes will run through September 8, giving players a month to complete everything it has to offer. The event will be open to all players, including New Light newcomers. On top of the missing triumphs necessary for the MMXX seal, this includes acquiring and upgrading sets of armor through the European Aerial Zone event, which functions just like it did last year: kill waves of Hive, Cabal, and Fallen to spawn bosses, then kill those bosses to spawn chests. The more stuff you kill, the more loot you get.
You'll start with a crummy rare armor set, but by completing armor-specific challenges, you can level it up to a Majestic Legendary set. From there, you'll be able to masterwork it by completing the following challenges (which are not retroactive):
- Complete a Nightfall Ordeal on Master difficulty
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt (seemingly on any difficulty)
- Complete the Pit of Heresy dungeon
- Win seven Trials of Osiris matches (not on the same card)
- Complete a Tier 5 Altar of Sorrow three times
Masterworking a Majestic piece will also add a cool glowing effect to your armor. The glow gets brighter as you gather super energy, as seen here:
This glow can be further enhanced by purchasing an armor ornament from the Eververse store. These ornaments will be available for Silver or Bright Dust, and adds an elemental hue to your armor glow which matches your current subclass. It will be orange for solar, blue for arc, and void for purple – and dark blue for stasis subclasses when they arrive in Beyond Light.
That leads us to the most exciting bit about this year's Solstice event. As Bungie explained, "Once you earn your Majestic set it will be relevant up until next year’s event. The elemental glows being made into Universal Ornaments will ensure you can use them on any of your high stat armor going forward."
This is a direct response to last year's unpopular Solstice arrangement, which saw many players spend real money on ornaments for armor sets that were almost immediately deprecated through the release of Armor in Shadowkeep. Meanwhile, this year's ornaments can be purchased with Silver or Bright Dust and applied to any armor piece, and the event armor itself – which you can farm for high stat rolls – will be good for a whole year.
Naturally, the Solstice will deliver more than armor ornaments. There's a whole suite of cosmetics incoming, from sparrows to ships to Ghost shells, and Bungie says that everything other than one finisher animation will "be available for both Silver and Bright Dust at some time during the event." Here's the bulk of the collection:
Watch the latest trailer for Destiny 2: Beyond Light for a sneak peek at a new Exotic.
Austin freelanced for the likes of PC Gamer, Eurogamer, IGN, Sports Illustrated, and more while finishing his journalism degree, and he's been with GamesRadar+ since They've yet to realize that his position as a staff writer is just a cover up for his career-spanning Destiny column, and he's kept the ruse going with a focus on news and the occasional feature.
'Destiny 2': "Solstice of Heroes" Launches Today, Free to Play for All Guardians
By Dave Trumbore
Eva Levante returns to the Tower to encourage Guardians to gather and celebrate the resilience of humanity’s foremost defenders.
The annual tradition to honor the sacrifices of Guardians everywhere has come again. Eva has returned to the Tower and awaits you near the Statue of Heroes. Gather and celebrate the resilience of humanity’s foremost defenders.
Guardians one and all can take part in the "Solstice of Heroes", the free-to-play seasonal event that just arrived on Destiny 2 today. Players will have from now until September 8th to take part in the annual celebration and tradition, earning seasonal loot, gear, and rewards along the way.
Here's a breakdown of the content available:
Victories Remembered: The annual tradition to honor the sacrifices of Guardians everywhere has come again. Eva has returned to the Tower and awaits you near the Statue of Heroes. Gather and celebrate the resilience of humanity’s foremost defenders.
Rise to the Challenge - Fly the friendly skies of the European Aerial Zone (EAZ) and take on the Hive, Cabal, and Fallen. Once you’ve dispatched your foes in this three-player matchmade activity, set out across the EAZ in search of treasure chests. The more bosses you defeat, the more rewards you’ll earn.
Elements of Honor - Each day, the event will feature either Solar, Arc, or Void. Eliminate enemies throughout the game with the matching element, then return to the Tower to craft and upgrade your armor. Reach the Majestic level and your armor will begin to glow as you reveal the Light within.
Heroism Rewarded - Raise your Power Level by earning Solstice Key Fragments and unlocking Solstice Packages containing Powerful gear and new armor upgrades. Increase your collection score for the year and continue your Moments of Triumph journey by collecting two additional Triumphs. The Sounds of Solstice - All players who finish “The Solstice Begins” quest will unlock a free Solstice of Heroes music track.
Light Show - Eververse is celebrating with new accessories, emotes, and a smashing new finisher. There are also new Universal Ornament sets to make any Legendary armor look like Solstice armor… and they glow. The glow changes color with your subclass, so no matter what element the situation calls for, you can be sure your fireteam never loses sight of you.
Well, that escalated quickly.
ShareTweetEmailAbout The Author
Senior Editor - Games | Former Editor of Animation, Streaming Content |Author of "The Science of Breaking Bad" from MIT Press | Twitch Affiliate: twitch.tv/drclawmd | Co-host of the Saturday Mourning Cartoons podcast | Community manager for Ironface Studios | Former science freelance writer for Nerdist.com |
2020 solstice rewards heroes of
Solstice of Heroes is one of the best events in Destiny 2. The event first started in that which brought a really unique looking glowing armor sets for each class (Hunter, Titan, and Warlock) to grind for. Last year’s Solstice event started on July 30th and ended on August 27th. Find out the release date for Solstice of Heroes in Destiny 2 below.
Destiny 2: Solstice of Heroes Start Date and End Date
According to Season of Arrivals roadmap, Solstice of Heroes will start on August 11, , and will run through September 8, . The roadmap also suggests that this year’s Solstice event will “New Glowing Legendary Armor” which is pretty clear already.
Season of Arrival is going strong in Destiny 2 with mostly positive reception from the community. Bungie talked about their plans for Destiny 2’s future in yesterday’s stream and revealed three new expansions coming in the next two years until
This has gotten the Destiny 2 community really excited as the newly revealed expansions will finally focus on the long-awaited “Darkness” and “Savathun.” Speaking of Season of Arrival, Bungie has added a brand-new quest that’s probably the longest one we’ve got recently. Here’s our complete guide on how you can complete this new exotic quest.
Destiny 2 will be available on next-gen consoles, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Players who own Destiny 2 Beyond Light on current-gen consoles will get a free upgrade to next-gen consoles. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments!
Destiny was released on September 9, , on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox Destiny 2 was released on September 4, , on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in on Google Stadia.
How to upgrade your new Destiny 2 Solstice armor
By Phil Savage , Ryan Esler
Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes is back as we usher in a new year of interstellar grinding.
While it’s not the biggest content drop in Bungie's MMO calendar, Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes is a significant event. Arriving ahead of each new Destiny 2 expansion, it's a celebration of the last year of updates and additions—even if they haven't all gone as planned.
For this year's event, the European Aerial Zone returns, along with a new set of Solstice of Heroes armor for each of the three classes. Read on to learn what the event brings, what rewards are available, and how to acquire and upgrade the new armour.
When does Solstice of Heroes end?
Solstice of Heroes kicked off with the Destiny 2 weekly reset of August 11, and runs for four weeks, until September 8th It also runs concurrently with the Destiny 2 Moments of Triumph event, so check back in with that if you've still got some objectives left to complete.
The Solstice of Heroes event is free for all Destiny 2 players whether they have the season pass or not. All you need to do is jump into the game to get started.
How to get Destiny 2 Solstice Packages and Key Fragments
This Solstice of Heroes brings a special three-player activity: the European Aerial Zone. The event, which takes place on a floating island above the EDZ, has three phases. In the first, time-limited stage, players rush around the map hunting and killing mini-bosses. Once the time limit expires, a boss will spawn. Take it out, and a number of chests will spawn around the map based on the number of minibosses your fireteam killed.
Inside the chests, you'll find both Solstice Packages and Key Fragments. You'll need 15 Key Fragments to unlock one Solstice Package, although you'll also earn them from Crucible, Strike and Gambit completion. The Packages tend to contain a variety of resources and gear—although usually just of rare quality.
What are Elemental Orbs?
Throughout the Solstice of Heroes event, defeated enemies will drop Elemental Orbs when killed with an elemental weapon, ability or super. Each day, a different elemental burn will be in effect. Collect 30 Orbs of a matching element, and you'll temporarily activate a powerful buff.
Solar Orbs: Collect 30 Solar Orbs and your character will start to pulse with Solar power, damaging any enemy that comes near.
Void Orbs: With 30 Void Orbs, players can crouch to become invisible and gain 'truesight'—aka, wallhacks. You'll also get enhanced ability regen.
Arc Orbs: 30 of these cause you to move faster, and do increased melee and sword damage.
How do you upgrade the Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes armor?
Load in during the event and you'll be asked to visit Eva Levante—Destiny 2's resident grandma. You can find her in the Tower's Courtyard, standing next to a statue to mark the event. Talk to her and she'll give you a helmet. Equip it, and launch into the European Aerial Zone activity. Once that's done, talk to Eva again, and Meditate at the statue next to her to receive the full, basic armor set.
Initially, the Solstice armor will be rare quality, called Renewed, but can be upgraded by completing the listed objectives while it's equipped. Each armour piece has three objectives—slightly different depending on the class—and they'll all need to be complete before you can upgrade the full set.
Renewed armor upgrade objectives
- Helm: Land 50 precision final blows, complete one EAZ run, defeat Hive
- Gauntlets: Defeat 50 enemies in EAZ while using an Arc subclass, get 50 Super kills, defeat 50 enemies in EAZ
- Plate: Defeat 25 opposing Guardians, collect Solar orbs from Strikes, complete five Adventures
- Greaves: Complete five public events on Nessus, collect Void orbs in Crucible or Gambit, unlock 10 Solstice Packages
- Mark: Complete five playlist Strikes, collect Elemental Orbs, complete five Crucible or Gambit matches
- Mask: Land 50 precision final blows, complete one EAZ run, defeat Fallen
- Grasps: Complete five playlist Strikes, collect Solar Orbs in Crucible or Gambit, unlock 10 Solstice Packages
- Vest: Defeat 50 enemies in EAZ, collect Elemental Orbs, defeat 50 enemies in EAZ while using a Solar subclass
- Strides: Complete five public events on Nessus, get 50 Super kills, defeat 25 opposing Guardians
- Cloak: Complete five Adventures, collect Arc Orbs from Strikes, complete five Crucible or Gambit matches
- Hood: Land 50 precision final blows, complete one EAZ run, defeat Cabal
- Gloves: Complete five playlist Strikes, collect Elemental Orbs, defeat 25 opposing Guardians
- Robes: Complete five Adventures, collect Arc Orbs from Crucible or Gambit, unlock 10 Solstice Packages
- Boots: Defeat 50 enemies in EAZ, collect Solar Orbs from Strikes, defeat 50 enemies in EAZ while using a Void subclass
- Bond: Complete five public events on Nessus, get 50 Super kills, complete five Crucible or Gambit matches
Majestic armor upgrade objectives
- Helm: Complete 10 Gambit matches, collect 1, Orbs using a matching Elemental subclass, defeat opposing Guardians using Arc weapons as a team
- Gauntlets: Complete 10 Heroic public events, defeat enemies with abilities, defeat 20 bosses
- Plate: Defeat enemies in Strike playlists using a subclass that matches the day, defeat enemies in EAZ, defeat Fallen using a subclass that matches the day
- Greaves: Defeat 2, enemies with Elemental damage, collect Void Orbs in Strikes, defeat enemies with Solar melee abilities
- Mark: Complete five patrols on Io, collect Elemental Orbs in EAZ, defeat enemies with Solar weapons
- Mask: Defeat 2, enemies with Elemental damage, defeat enemies with Arc weapons, defeat enemies in EAZ
- Grasps: Complete 10 Heroic public events, collect Arc Orbs in Strikes, defeat Cabal using a subclass that matches the day
- Vest: Complete 10 Gambit matches, collect 1, Orbs using a matching Elemental subclass, defeat enemies with Void grenades
- Strides: Defeat enemies in Strike playlists using a subclass that matches the day, defeat opposing Guardians using Void weapons as a team, defeat enemies with abilities
- Cloak: Complete five patrols on EDZ, collect Elemental Orbs in EAZ, defeat 20 bosses
- Hood: Defeat 20 bosses, defeat enemies in Strike playlists using a subclass that matches the day, collect Elemental Orbs in EAZ
- Gloves: Defeat 2, enemies with Elemental damage, defeat opposing Guardians using Solar weapons as a team, collect 1, Orbs using a matching Elemental subclass
- Robes: Defeat enemies with Void weapons, defeat enemies with abilities, complete 10 Gambit matches
- Boots: collect Solar Orbs in Strikes, defeat Hive using a subclass that matches the day, complete 10 Heroic public events
- Bond: Complete 10 patrols on Titan, defeat , defeat enemies with Arc Super, defeat enemies in EAZ
Note that the text for the Warlock bond objective is currently bugged. Despite saying that you need to defeat opposing Guardians with your Arc Super, it actually works on PvE enemies as well. In fact, killing a Guardian in Crucible with an Arc Super counts as five kills towards this objective.
Magnificent armour upgrade objectives
These are the same for each class, but require you to take on some of the more challenging end game content from the previous year. Your reward is a white armor glow for that piece of gear.
- Helmet: Complete a Nightfall Ordeal on Master difficulty
- Guantlets: Complete a Nightmare Hunt
- Chest: Complete a run of the Destiny 2 Pit of Heresy
- Leg: Win seven Trials of Osiris matches (not in a single passage)
- Class: Complete a Tier 5 Altar of Sorrow three times
Bungie has explained that this armor will remain relevant until the next year's Solstice of Heroes event, meaning they can be infused up until the end of the Destiny Year 4.
Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes Triumphs
You can earn two Triumphs from the Solstice of Heroes event, both of them found in the Moments of Triumph seal. Here's what you need to do:
The Majesty of It: Obtain Magnificent Legendary Solstice Armor.
Above and Beyond: Earn Glow on any Solstice of Heroes Armor.
You'll finish them both by following the armor objectives listed above, although you only need to earn one Magnificent upgrade for a single glow. In terms of the easiest to complete, jumping into a Nightmare Hunt will do the trick.
Grumble grumble, Eververse, grumble grumble
Yes, there are exclusive items available through Tess for the event. Yes, you can purchase the unique Elemental glows as universal ornaments. Yes, they are purchasable with either Silver or Bright Dust—either 1, Silver or 6, Bright Dust.
And, most importantly, no, you don’t need to buy them.
- Bluffton sc real estate
- 3 wheel zero turn mower
- Summit sky ranch rentals
- My little pony jar
- 2011 audi s5 prestige specs
- 1 8 buggy paint schemes
- How does nighthawk router work
- How long are huskies puppies
- Receptionist salary in los angeles
- 2008 mitsubishi lancer key replacement
Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes Start Date, Rewards, and Everything Else We Know
Destiny 2 Moments of Triumph may still be ongoing, but there's even more for Guardians to look forward to as the annual Solstice of Heroes event draws near.
Offering players a chance at some exclusive armour to show off how wonderful they are, here's everything we know so far - and we'll be updating this page as we learn more.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of PS5 news here!
Read More: Destiny 2 Season 11 "Season Of Arrivals": Release Date, Season Pass, Reddit Rumours, Armor, Exotics, Road Map, And More For Season 11
What Is Destiny 2's Solstice of Heroes Event?
An annual event ever since Guardians vanquished Ghaul at the end of the Red War campaign, Solstice of Heroes celebrates Guardians and their accomplishments.
Expect special armour, as well as seasonal bounties and cosmetic rewards like Ghost Shells and Sparrows.
European Aerial Zone
The fan-favourite area returns again this year, meaning you'll be platforming and slaying enemies at the same time. Expect a task focused on killing minibosses and the like (which could take some time).
Solstice of Heroes Armour Set
Looks as though we'll be rebuilding our armour set again, as those crafty data-miners have uncovered the requirements to power it up.
You can find the full list here, as well as a peek at the stunning armour below.
Destiny 2: Solstice of Heroes Start and End Dates
Solstice of Heroes kicks off on August 11, and runs until September 8 - giving you four weeks to earn that glow up!