Ray at the 2017 WonderCon
|Born|| (1989-05-10) May 10, 1989 (age 32)|
Mt. Washington, Kentucky, USA
|Occupation||Voice actress, host, producer, creative director|
Marisha Ray (born May 10, 1989) is an American voice actress, host, and producer. She is best known for her roles as herself, as well as her characters Keyleth and Beauregard, on the Dungeons & Dragons web series Critical Role. In video games, she has voiced Margaret in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q, Laura S. Arseid in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series, and Miranda in Metal Gear: Survive.
Ray was born Marisha Ray Huber[see 1] on May 10, 1989, in Mt. Washington, Kentucky. Though her mother is a dog groomer and her father sells truck tyres, she hails from an extended family of Louisville farmers, having helped her grandfather with chores around his tobacco farm as she was growing up from when she was around 6 years old.[see 2] At the age of 12, Marisha Ray began acting at the Actors Theater of Louisville. In 2008 at 19 years of age, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, with the support of her parents, stating they even drove her all the way from Kentucky.[see 3] She arrived around the time of the Writers Guild of America strike of 2007-08 and so whilst having difficulty in finding auditions, she began political canvasing for the 2008 presidential election to support herself financially.[see 4] As the 2008 election came to a close, she took up street performing on Hollywood Boulevard by tap-dancing for a short time before eventually moving on to full-time busking by dressing up as Tinkerbell for three years.[see 5]
Ray produced a Batgirl fan series in 2012 called Batgirl: Spoiled, in which she played the titular character. In 2015, she began co-starring in the web series Critical Role, on which she joins fellow voice actors in playing Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition. Her character for the first campaign was Keyleth, a half-elfdruid. As a part of getting into her character, she compiled a playlist representing Keyleth's journey. Her character for the second campaign was Beauregard, a human monk. She was involved in many of Geek & Sundry's other productions, including co-hosting Key Questions, acting in Sagas of Sundry, and producing Signal Boost! She announced her appointment to the post of creative director for Geek & Sundry on July 28, 2017, however, she stepped down from the position in June 2018.
Critical Role was both the Webby Winner and the People's Voice Winner in the "Games (Video Series & Channels)" category at the 2019 Webby Awards; the show was also both a Finalist and the Audience Honor Winner at the 2019 Shorty Awards. After becoming hugely successful, the Critical Role cast left the Geek & Sundry network in early 2019 and set up their own production company, Critical Role Productions; Ray also became the creative director for the company. Soon after, they aimed to raise $750,000 on Kickstarter to create an animated series of their first campaign, but ended up raising over $11 million. In November 2019, Amazon Prime Video announced that they had acquired the streaming rights to this animated series, now titled The Legend of Vox Machina; Ray will reprise her role as Keyleth.
On October 24, 2016, Ray announced her engagement to fellow voice actor and Critical Role co-star Matthew Mercer. They married on October 21, 2017.
- ^"Marisha Ray | Critical Role". February 25, 2018. Retrieved May 10, 2019.
- ^ abcdePhilip DeFranco, Marisha Ray (April 21, 2021). "Marisha Ray Talks Being Tinker Bell, Constant Online Harassment, The Future of Critical Role". A Conversation With. Episode 50.
- ^Between the Sheets: Marisha Ray, retrieved October 10, 2021
- ^"Critical Role's Marisha Ray: In The Name Of The Circle Of The Moon, I Will Punish You! | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. October 1, 2015. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^"[Spoilers E106] The Official Marisha AMA Thread: Marisha learns to Reddit. • r/criticalrole". reddit. August 3, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- ^ abcdefghi"Critical Role's Marisha Ray: Where You've Heard (and Seen) Her Before | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. February 17, 2016. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- ^ ab"Batgirl: Spoiled, An Upcoming Web Series". The Mary Sue. August 9, 2012. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^ ab"10 Batman Fan-Flicks That Every Bat-Fan Needs To See". CBR. October 31, 2019. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^"Critical Role Celebrity Playlist: Keyleth – Voice of the Tempest by Marisha Ray | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. December 11, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^"Q&A: Matt Key Reveals Pop Culture's Deeper Secrets | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. February 27, 2018. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^ abSpangler, Todd (February 28, 2018). "Legendary's Alpha Streaming Service Sets Five Original Series From Nerdist, Geek & Sundry". Variety. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^ ab"Meet the Cast of Our Next Horror RPG – Sagas Of Sundry: Madness". Geek and Sundry. October 11, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^"Critical Role Cast Recommendations from Signal Boost! – Glorious Goods for the Holidays | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. November 27, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^Ray, Marisha [@Marisha_Ray] (July 28, 2017). "Actually, I was finally able to announce at SDCC that I am now the Creative Director at @GeekandSundry! A small team works on all you see!<3 t.co/zCaHdmLQvW" (Tweet). Archived from the original on April 14, 2021. Retrieved July 27, 2021 – via Twitter.
- ^ ab"Critical Role Credits". The Webby Awards. Archived from the original on February 25, 2021. Retrieved February 25, 2021.
- ^ ab"A Special Announcement from Critical Role".
- ^"Critical Role". The Webby Awards. Retrieved April 23, 2019.
- ^"Critical Role - The Shorty Awards". ShortyAwards.com. Retrieved May 6, 2019.
- ^"Why Critical Role's D&D Streams Are So Popular". ScreenRant. September 12, 2020. Retrieved June 11, 2021.
- ^Hoffer, Christian (June 18, 2018). "Critical Role Teases New Content With Opening of New Studio, Twitch and Youtube Channel". Comicbook.com. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- ^Phillips, Jevon (November 6, 2019). "They started out playing Dungeons & Dragons. Now they're coming to Amazon Prime". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on November 19, 2019. Retrieved June 27, 2020.
- ^Whitten, Sarah (March 14, 2020). "How Critical Role helped spark a Dungeons & Dragons renaissance". CNBC. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- ^Whitten, Sarah (April 19, 2019). "'Dungeons and Dragons' Kickstarter breaks record with $11.3 million campaign". CNBC. Retrieved June 11, 2021.
- ^Spangler, Todd (November 5, 2019). "Amazon Orders Two Seasons of Critical Role's Animated D&D Series". Variety. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
- ^Burton, Bonnie (March 7, 2019). "New Dungeons & Dragons animated series breaks Kickstarter record". CNET. Retrieved June 11, 2021.
- ^Geek & Sundry (April 28, 2017), Fireside Q&A with Matthew Mercer, retrieved May 10, 2018
- ^Ray, Marisha [@Marisha_Ray] (October 24, 2016). "Gold Leader @matthewmercer, Red Leader Marisha Ray: ENGAGED! t.co/S7hux22gHC" (Tweet). Archived from the original on November 11, 2020. Retrieved July 27, 2021 – via Twitter.
- ^Ray, Marisha [@Marisha_Ray] (October 22, 2017). "It is done!" (Tweet). Archived from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved July 27, 2021 – via Twitter.
- ^ abcdefghij"Marisha Ray (visual voices guide)". Behind The Voice Actors. Retrieved May 10, 2018. A green check mark indicates that a role has been confirmed using a screenshot (or collage of screenshots) of a title's list of voice actors and their respective characters found in its opening and/or closing credits and/or other reliable sources of information.CS1 maint: postscript (link)
- ^ abcd"The Cast of Critical Role: Why Their Voices Sound So Familiar". ScreenRant. August 7, 2020. Retrieved June 13, 2021.
- ^Kuchera, Ben (January 11, 2016). "How the voices behind your favorite games and shows are re-inventing live D&D". Polygon. Retrieved June 13, 2021.
- ^ abcde"Marisha Ray Video Game Credits and Biography - MobyGames". MobyGames. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- ^ ab"These actors got cast in Pillars of Eternity II after playing D&D on YouTube". PCGamesN. April 8, 2018. Retrieved June 13, 2021.
- ^ ab"What's on at ComicCon London this Spring and Summer 2020". Watford Hertfordshire & London Review. Retrieved June 13, 2021.
- ^"A Critical Role csapata kevesebb mint 1 óra alatt szedte össze a pénzt az animációs filmjére". GameStar (in Hungarian). March 5, 2019. Retrieved June 13, 2021.
- ^Bethesda Game Studios Austin (April 14, 2020). Fallout 76: Wastelanders DLC. Bethesda Softworks. Scene: Credits: Voice & Music - Cast.
- ^Spangler, Todd (October 8, 2021). "Critical Role's 'Legend of Vox Machina' Series Premiere Date Set on Amazon Prime Video". Variety. Retrieved October 8, 2021.
- ^"WATCH: Critical Role Performs a Scene from The Legend of Vox Machina". CBR. October 8, 2021. Retrieved October 8, 2021.
- ^ ab"Marisha Ray". Marisha Ray. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- ^"School of Thrones: Alex Carpenter goes behind the scenes • Hypable". Hypable. February 21, 2013. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^"'Game of Thrones': the high school version". EW.com. March 12, 2013. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^Chastity Bites (2013), retrieved May 11, 2018
- ^"Talks Machina | Geek and Sundry". geekandsundry.com. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^"Find My Home". Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- ^Plante, Corey (April 20, 2019). "Critical Role: How Babs Tarr Brings D&D Characters to Life on 'Pub Draw'". Inverse. Retrieved May 6, 2021.
- ^"Bingeworthy: 'Critical Role' Productions Edition". Nerds and Beyond. March 31, 2020. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- ^"Critical Role Announces New Limited-Series Game". ComicBook.com. September 26, 2019. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^Granshaw, Lisa (October 20, 2019). "Exclusive: Brian W. Foster dishes on Critical Role's new show UnDeadwood". SYFY WIRE. Retrieved June 12, 2021.
- ^"Pirates of Leviathan Continues to Push the Boundaries of Dungeons & Dragons".
Reddit fire emblem 34
What are the gems to get for the Holy Moonlight Sword? Bloodborne kinda meh if it's split type like burial blade for an arcane build. I'm doing a right now 40vit 15end 25str. From all the editors here at the Red Storm Wiki, thank you for your contributions. Each of these words has a A magical sword forged and refined by lightning from the Hyrule Hills. Weapon attributes in Fire Emblem Warriors are qualities that can be forged onto a player's weapons in order to give them additional effects.
FAQ - General
This is a list of video games considered controversial. Some of the video games on this list have been banned or regionally censored. Activision later removed the Favela multiplayer map from Modern Warfare 2 following complaints from Muslim gamers, which shows picture frames on the second floor bathroom of one building within Favela. When viewed through a scoped weapon, the frames contain a quote from Muhammad that translates to "Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty", according to Islam Today. One of the paintings is located directly above a toilet.
Kendra. Age: 27. I'm definitely right choice for you if you want is class and elegance
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Skip to content. Permalink Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Sign up.
This game contains material that is only suitable for adults. If you are under the age of 18, please leave now. Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a free, open source, and community run project. The latest version of the game can be played at spnati. Make sure to check out our list of Frequently-Asked Questions! By clicking the button below, you are confirming that you are an adult and such material is legal in your region. Please remember that behind every character, there are human creators hard at work. Be nice! Also, if you would like to report a specific problem with a character, please send a bug report instead. We would like to collect anonymous information to help make the game better and more enjoyable for everyone.
Top 21 categories
Marisha Ray - Wikipedia en. List of controversial video games - Wikipedia en. Talk:Project M video game - Wikipedia en. Probably dying. It just isn't a very This site was a useful resource back in the day, but between Google and YouTube it's so much faster and easier to find very specific help than to pull up a GameFAQs guide.
What's your opinion on Reddit? - Fire Emblem Heroes Message Board for Android - Page 4 - GameFAQs
Hell, most games have specialized sites that'll give you more information in a better format than GameFAQs ever did. Combine an aging population with reduced utility and sprinkle in the fact that the mobile site is garbo, and They just haven't kept up with the times and fewer and fewer people are going to use GameFAQs on a daily basis until it's just gone. User Info: BloodMoon7. Hella lame This moonlight night, this blood soaked sky is lucky. It's the seventh one in a row.
User Info: MahouLina. User Info: wheatleyscience.
Subreddit Stats - statistics for every subreddit
Template reddit Emblem - Wikipedia en. Talk:Project M video game - Wikipedia en. Marisha Ray - Wikipedia emblem. List of controversial video games - Wikipedia en. This site was a useful resource back in the day, but between Google and YouTube it's so much faster and chubby aunties nude to find very specific help than to pull up a GameFAQs guide.
Hell, most games have specialized sites that'll give you more information in a better format than GameFAQs ever did. Combine an aging population with reduced utility and sprinkle in the fact that the mobile site is garbo, and They just haven't kept up fire the times and fewer and fewer people are going to use GameFAQs on a daily basis until it's just gone.
Did you get it?
User Info: BloodMoon7. Hella lame This moonlight night, this blood soaked sky is lucky. It's the seventh one in a row. User Info: MahouLina. User Info: wheatleyscience. Eldin posted It's perfect if you like hivemind circlejerking but if you have a remotely controversial or unpopular opinion expect it to be downvoted into oblivion and never seen by those you could have discussion with Ign: Atraxerces Fc: I rate games based on gameplay.
Echoes had the worst gameplay I've played in the FE series in a long time. The only Positive that Echoes had was presentation.
The story was utter crap, that was masked by it's presentation quality, no one wants to admit how badly written the story and characters are, because "muh voice acting! Cracka how you gonna tell me Camille kostek nude was worse than rev? I'm "yellow" thank you very much, and yes, a million times. Should higher tier classes have better mastery abilities than lower tiers? Dodge tank Ingrid is S tier on maddening, better than lords and Byleth.
What are some maddening mode versions fans made? Tech Support. How do you transfer a unit out of your house? Ashe as a bow knight or wyvern lord? Why don't I have Ferdinand's paralogue?
Side Quest. How do I turn off or turn down the background music?
« Previous Post
Next post »Sours: https://celebrity-insider.info/reddit-fire-emblem-34.php
Recording Events On 3DS refers to images and videos capturing people using the Nintendo 3DS to record public events like concerts and sports games instead of a more typical camera or cellphone, which would produce notably higher quality videos. One of the earliest images of someone recording a concert with a 3DS was posted to Reddit in 2018.
On May 19th, 2018, Redditor dorbz_gordz posted a photo to /r/mildlyinteresting showing someone holding a Nintendo 3DS above a concert crowd in order to record the dancers on stage, gaining over 300 upvotes in three years (shown below).
On August 28th, 2018, Redditor volleyballbutts7 posted a similar photo to /r/mildlyinteresting titled "This guy taking pictures at a concert with his Nintendo 3DS" of someone very close to a concert stage recording the show with a Nintendo 3DS, gaining over 1,900 upvotes in three years (shown below).
The trend continued to spread across Reddit over the following years. On September 15th, 2019, Redditor anxietyinHD posted a photo of someone recording a concert on 3DS to /r/funny (shown below, left). On March 9th, 2020, Redditor ssbm_jello posted a photo of someone recording a Thundercat concert to /r/Thundercat, gaining over 200 upvotes in roughly two years (shown below, right).
On November 17th, Instagram user jawsome_bro posted an image macro of a kid taking a selfie with a 3DS with the caption "please don't make fun of me but this is how I look when I record from my DS," gaining over 20,000 likes in a year (shown below).
On September 11th, 2021, Redditor Redonimo posted an image to /r/memes showing someone recording a football game with a 3DS, gaining over 7,400 upvotes in a month (shown below).
On October 5th, Twitter user @TedClaxton94 posted a video of someone recording a Bring Me The Horizon concert using a 3DS, gaining over 900 likes and 300 retweets in three weeks (shown below). The video was reported on by Nintendo Life and Game Rant.
On October 13th, TikToker @sesamepoppy posted a video filming someone recording a 100 Gecs concert with a 3DS, gaining over 148,000 views in two weeks (shown below).
On October 19th, Twitter user @kiiroi_jacket posted an image of someone holding a 3DS up at another (or likely the same) 100 Gecs concert, gaining over 12,000 likes and 1,600 retweets in six days (shown below).
On October 20th, Twitter user @acab_matt commented footage from the concert taken on a 3DS, showcasing the horrible quality of the video, gaining over 1,100 likes in five days (shown below). Twitter user @seriouslouser also posted footage taken on a 3DS (shown below, lower tweet).
Read Full Entry
The latest from KYM
Oct 26th, 2021 08:09 AM
Oct 25th, 2021 10:17 AM
What was initially a leak on Reddit was confirmed by gaming journalists.
Oct 25th, 2021 03:24 PM
In the Media
Oct 25th, 2021 04:56 PM
Earlier this month, a young lad on TikTok tried to say Nebraska was just as cool as New York and California, shaking up the very fabric of the platform. We caught up with @2tg, aka c00kiek1ng, to find out what's so hype about Nebraska and he tried to troll us thoroughly.
Oct 25th, 2021 10:43 AM
Reddit 34 fire emblem
Making a character for SPNatI requires no prior artistic skills or knowledge of coding.
The art for characters, which includes their model and the poses that make up their sprites, is made in a Japanese paper doll program called Kisekae, which is based on the K-On anime art style and was developed by a user named Pochi. Kisekae has both an online and offline version; the offline version is the one used with other SPNatI character creation software to make sprites. Pochi continues to update Kisekae with new features to this day.
Many characters' sprites also utilize image editing and other forms of post-processing, such as Photoshop. Additionally, to save file space, character sprites are compressed using a web tool known as TinyPNG.
A character's dialogue, mechanics, metadata/information, and pose-to-line assignments are found in their "behaviour.xml" files, which are essentially text documents. Creating a .xml file can be done by using the SPNatI Character Editor program ("CE") to write dialogue. The CE also has built-in support for converting Kisekae scenes ("codes") into character sprites, which would otherwise have to be done manually.
SPNatI offers comprehesive documentation on our tools, features, and policy in our Official Docs Repo. We highly recommend any new devs start here:
For advice and feedback on how best to make your character, try interacting with other users on the official subreddit and Discord servers:
The majority of community and development discussion takes place on the Discord servers, while the subreddit is the site of official requests for character entry into the game. You can find links to the Discord servers in the suggestion thread.
The following is a Google Doc containing documentation on all the contributors, characters, works-in-progress, and other information of SPNatI. It is community-run/maintained and completely unofficial; none of the moderators for SPNatI have editing privileges, and being listed on it is not a rite-of-passage.
In This Episode: We catch up on our geekery with a wide variety of topics this week! We talk about the Star Wars Sizzle reel from D23, thoughts on rewatching the MCU with kids, more Fire Emblem 3 Houses discussion now that we’ve both beaten it, and lots of other games and movies.
Support the Podcast on Patreon You can go to https://patreon.com/geektogeekcast to support the podcast, and you can get some cool stuff, too. You can be a Patron Saint of Geekery and get some neato Reddit flair.
We are always looking to add new tiers for patrons, so if there's something you would like to see, let us know!
Join Our Community! Discord: discord.geektogeekmedia.com Slack: slack.geektogeekmedia.com Reddit: reddit.com/r/geektogeekcast Subscribe iTunes | Overcast | Pocket Casts | Google Play Music | RSS Feed Geek to Geek Podcast Network Geek to Geek Geek Fitness Geektitude Tea Time with Katie and Chelsea TroytlePower CapsuleJay Austin's "Dragon Quest" Quest Music by CarboHydroM
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/geektogeekcast/support
- Geico customer service interview questions
- Best buy hours sunday
- Bottle cap art ideas
- Feature films for families
- Lg k8 v phone cases
- San francisco court records search
- Apc smart ups 5000 rt
I lay down on Lena and my hard cock slid into her hot bosom. The girl hugged me to her and began. To kiss passionately on the lips.