Season 4 of “Voice” is Confirmed
Posted onNovember 4, 2020byKay
A fourth season is now confirmed for the Korean drama series Voice. Voice 3 previously starred Lee Jin Wook (Voice 3) and Lee Ha Na (Voice 3), but no confirmations yet as to whether they will be in the new season.
Voice 4 will follow the story of workers at a 112 emergency call center where a “Golden Time” team works to rescue crime victims in the golden window of time before they are likely to be killed.
Voice 4 has plans to air sometime in 2021 on OCN.
Copyright © 2015-2019 by Kdrama Kisses
About KayGreetings! I’m Kay, creator and author of Kdrama Kisses. Kdrama Kisses is dedicated to bringing you the latest in kdrama casting news, drama trailers, reviews, and more. Happy drama watching to everyone!
View all posts by Kay →
This entry was posted in News and tagged kdrama, Korean Drama, Lee Ha Na, Lee Jin Wook, Voice 4. Bookmark the permalink.
Title: 보이스 시즌4 / Voice (Season 4)
Genre: Detective, Crime, Thriller
Broadcast network: tvN & OCN
Broadcast period: 2021-June-18 to 2021-July-31
Air time: Friday & Saturday 22:50
Related Series: Voice Series
This drama is 4th Season of Voice Series.
A serial killer with an enhanced hearing ability appears. The serial killer murders people using his enhanced ability. Because of this, Kang Kwon Joo (Lee Ha Na), who also has an enhanced hearing ability, is driven into a corner. Kang Kwon Joo cooperates with Detective Derek Jo (Song Seung Hun) to catch the serial killer. Derek Jo is a person of principal, who doesn’t allow mistakes. He is a team leader from the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department). His LAPD team dealt with criminal gangs.
Meanwhile Kang Kwon Joo has suffered from PTSD since the death of Do Kang Woo, but she still carries out her duties as the the leader of the emergency 112 call center.
Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo
Song Seung Hun as Derek Jo
??? as Circus Man
Han Jong Hoon (한종훈) as Chad
Maurice (모우리스) as Nick
Poongsan Police Department (112 Golden Time Team)
Son Eun Seo as Park Eun Soo
Kang Seung Yoon as Han Woo Joo
Poongsan Police Department (112 Dispatch Team)
Kim Joong Ki as Park Joong Ki
Song Boo Gun as Goo Gwang Soo
Baek Sung Hyun as Shim Dae Sik
Kim Woo Seok as Jin Seo Yool
Kwon Jae Hwan as Cheon Sang Pil
Han Dam Hee (한담희) as Chae So Yoon
Lee Eol (이얼) as Yang Bok Man
Chae Won Bin as Gong Soo Ji
Lee Kyu Hyung
Production Companies: Studio Dragon, Voice Production
Director: Shin Yong Hwi
Screenwriter: Ma Jin Won
Sources: TNmS Media Korea & AGB Nielsen Korea (Nationwide)
*** Note: This drama is aired on Pay-TV channel which has fewer viewers than Free-TV channels. So, please don’t be surprised with the low rating. ***
(Other Photo from Official Site)
– Official Trailer
– Trailer I
– Trailer II
– Trailer III
– Trailer IV
– Trailer V
Watch Online in Viki.com
Follow us on
Voice (TV series)
South Korean TV series
Not to be confused with The Voice (franchise).
Main poster for season 4
|Written by||Ma Jin-won|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||58|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||January 14, 2017 (2017-01-14) –|
Voice (Korean: 보이스; RR: Boiseu) is a South Korean crime-thriller television series starring Lee Ha-na, Jang Hyuk (Season 1), Lee Jin-wook (Season 2 & 3) and Song Seung-heon (Season 4) which follows the lives of 112 emergency call center and dispatch team members as they fight against crimes using the sounds that they hear. It premiered on OCN on January 14, 2017. The first season concluded on March 12. The second season aired from August 11 to September 16, 2018. The third season aired from May 11 to June 30, 2019. The fourth season was premiered on June 18, 2021 and it aired on every Friday and Saturday at 22:50 KST on tvN till July 31, 2021.
Moo Jin-hyuk (Jang Hyuk) is a "mad dog" detective who becomes guilt-ridden after his wife was murdered while he was at work. Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na) is a tough policewoman who is gifted with perfect psycho-acoustics skills and went for voice profiling. She was working at the call center when a brutal murder case took place and in the process of investigating, her father was killed. Three years later, Jin-hyuk and Kwon-joo team up as the "Golden Time team" and solve cases together, chasing after the psycopathic serial killer who took their loved ones.
The Golden Time team solves urgent real-time incidents from phone calls received through the emergency service line. They race through the precarious time left for crime victims, who are held captive or being chased by their assailants and save them from the imminent danger. One day, a mysterious serial killer named Dr Fabre appears, A voice profiler police and center director of 112 call center, Kang Kwon-joo teams up with Dispatch Team Leader and stubborn Detective Do Kang-woo (Lee Jin-wook)to solve that crime. They try to arrest Dr Fabre while solving other diverse cases, including voice phising, date harassment, and illegal car racing.
The Golden Time team solves urgent real-time incidents from phone calls received through the emergency service line. They race through the precarious time left for crime victims, who are held captive or being chased by their assailants, and save them from the imminent danger. One day, the team members face an international evil cartel that is behind a string of cyber crimes. In order to fight against the cartel and save lives within the golden time, a talented voice profiler police Kang Kwon-joo executes instructions to the detective field units, Do Kang-woo and his team.
A serial killer with an enhanced hearing ability appears. The serial killer murders people using his enhanced ability. Because of this, Kang Kwon-joo, who also has an enhanced hearing ability, is driven into a corner. Kang Kwon-joo cooperates with Detective Derek Jo (Song Seung-heon) to catch the serial killer. Derek Jo is a person of principal, who doesn't allow mistakes. He is a team leader from the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department). His LAPD team dealt with criminal gangs.
112 Report Center's Golden Time Team
- Baek Sung-hyun as Shim Dae-shik, junior detective and Jin-hyuk's close friend
- Yesung as Oh Hyun-ho, IT specialist
- Son Eun-seo as Park Eun-soo, language specialist
- Kwon Hyung-joong as Chun Sang-pil
- Lee Hae-young as Jang Kyung-hak, violent crime unit chief
- Jo Young-jin as Bae Byung-gon, police commissioner
- Kim Joong-ki as Park Joong-ki, violent crime unit detective
- Song Boo-gun as Goo Gwang-soo, violent crime unit detective
- Baek Cheon-ki as Kim Pyeong-jo, violent crime unit detective
Eunhyung-dong Policeman's Wife Murder Case (Ep. 1)
- Oh Yeon-ah as Heo Ji-hye, Jin-hyuk's wife
- Son Jong-hak as Kang Kook-hwan, Kwon-joo's father (special appearance)
- Hwang Sang-kyung as Go Dong-chul, murder suspect
- Kim Jae-wook as Mo Tae-goo, CEO of Sungwun Express
- Song Sung-han as young Mo Tae-goo
Eunhyung-dong Kidnapping Case (Ep. 1–2)
- Kim Tae-han as Jo Gwang-cheon, kidnapper
- Jeon Soo-jin as Park Bok-nim, kidnapped school girl
Burim-dong Child Abuse and Murder Case (Ep. 2–3)
- Bae Jung-hwa as Oh Soo-jin, abusive mother
- Choi Seung-hun as Son Ah-ram, abused child
- Kwon Byung-gil as Baek Sung-hak, security guard
Hongchang-dong Kidnapping Case (Ep. 4–6)
- Lee Joo-seung as Hwang Kyung-il, bespectacled teacher
- Han Bo-bae as Park Eun-byul, Eun-soo's younger sister
- Kim Ji-hoon as Woo Bong-gil, accomplice
Surim-dong Chunsoo Townhouse Murder Case (Ep. 6–8)
- Lee Yong-nyeo as Park Bok-soon / Shim Chun-ok, elderly landlord
- Yoon Kyung-ho as Yoon Pil-bae, tenant
- Park Eun-young as Bang Mal-nyun, woman who called police
- Shin Seung-hwan as Shim Young-woon, Chun-ok's brother
Gwangchang-dong Club Fever Hostage Case (Ep. 9-10)
- Kim Ho-young as Yang Ho-shik, electrician and genius hacker
Bangha-dong Nakwon Welfare Center Case (Ep. 11–12)
- Hong Sung-duk as Baek Jin-goo, mental patient
- Yeo Moo-young as Byun Sang-an / Kang Hyun-pal, welfare center director
- Jo Wan-gi as Kim Gyu-hwan, welfare center therapist
- Lee Na-yoon as Sae-bom, little girl
Woogyeong-ri Bus accident Case (Ep. 14–15)
- Park Noh-sik as Park Jong-woo, Sungwun Express bus driver
- Oh Cho-hee as Na Jung-eun, pregnant bus passenger
- Min Jung-sub as Jung Chul-ho, Na Jung-eun's husband
- Kim Hyun as Im Mi-ho
- Kim Jun-hyuk as Im Mi-ho's son
- Lee Si-woo as Moo Dong-woo, Jin-hyuk's son
- Lee Joo-sil as Eun-soo's grandmother
- Kim Myeong-kuk as Cha Myung-chul
- Choi Ki-sub as Tabloid, Jin-hyuk's informant
- Kim Roi-ha as Nam Sang-tae, CEO of GP development
- Yoon Ji-min as Jang Gyu-ah, Fantasia's lady boss
- Lee Do-kyung as Mo Gi-beom, Chairman of Sungwun Express, Mo Tae-gu's father
- Jang Won-young as Kwon Chang-tae, Director of land planning department
- Kang Moon-kyung as Kim Joon-tae, Minister of land planning
- Kim Yong-woon as Ji Choon-bae, Nam Sang-tae's right-hand man
- Hong Seung-jin as killer from Southeast Asia
- Song Young-kyu as Park Eun-cheol, prosecutor working for Sungwun Group
- Lee Jae-won as Mo Tae-gu's assistant and driver
- Kim Ik-tae as retired forensic doctor
- Lee Ji-hye as 112 report center's Golden Time team member
- Kook Ki-hoon as 112 report center's Golden Time team member
- Kwon Yul as Bang Je-soo
- Son Eun-seo as Park Eun-soo, Golden Time team member
- Oh Yoon-hong as Joo Hye-jung
- Ahn Se-ha as Kwak Dok-ki, Do Kang-woo's friend
- Kim Woo-suk as Jin Seo-yool, Golden Time team member
- Yoo Seung-mok as Na Hong-soo, Violent crime unit team leader
- Kim Ki-nam as Yang Choon-byung, Violent crime unit team member
- Kim Joong-ki as Park Joong-ki, Golden Time dispatch team member
- Song Boo-gun as Goo Gwang-soo, Golden Time dispatch team member
- So Hee-jung as Moo Mi-sook
- Cha Min-ji as Go Ye-ji
- Hong Kyung-in as Na Hyung-joon, Do Kang-woo's partner
- Park Tae-sung
- Joo Min-ha as An Hee-jin
- Park Byung-eun as Kaneki Masayuki / Woo Jong-woo
- Kwon Yul as Bang Je-soo
- Son Eun-seo as Park Eun-soo, Golden Time Team - Call Team Command Team Leader 
- Kim Woo-suk as Jin Seo-yul, Golden Time Team member
- Kim Joong-ki as Park Joong-ki, Golden Time Team member
- Song Boo-gun as Goo Kwang-soo, Golden Time Team member
- Kim Ki-nam as Yang Choon-byung, Golden Time Team member
- Yoo Seung-mok as Na Hong-soo, Violent Crimes Unit Chief
- Han Gab-soo as Yoo Jae-cheon, Poongsan Police Commissioner
- Yang Ye-seung as Kaneki Yukiko
- Jung Ki-seop as Suzuki
- Jung Yi-seo as Kwon Se-young
- Im Byung-gi as Yukiko's father
- Hong Seung-hee as Mi-hye
- Park Dong-ha as Detective Ryoji
- Kim Dae-gon as Seung
- Jung Tae-ya as Jo Young-chun
- Ham Sung-min as Pyo Hyun-soo
- Kim Ji-sung as Yeom Mi-jung
- Carson Allen as Tina
- Yannie Kim as Pertiwi
- Park Myung-shin as Cheon Yoon-mi
- Kim Jin-yeop as Han Cho-rong
- Choi Seung-yoon as Oh Jin-sik (Ep. 7–8)
Development and casting
On November 2, 2017, a source from OCN confirmed production for the second season of Voice. On April 17, 2018, it was confirmed that Lee Ha-na would be reprising her lead female role and Lee Jin-wook would be joining season 2 as the new male lead. OCN announced a third season to be broadcast on the first half of 2019, with Lee Ha-na and Lee Jin-wook confirmed to reprise their roles. The first script reading took place on May 23, 2018 at Studio Dragon in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. During the press conference of the second season, director Lee Seung-young shared that the season would have 12 episodes as the writer wrote season 2 with season 3 in mind.
In September 2018, OCN officially confirmed a third season scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2019. It was later announced that both Lee Ha-na and Lee Jin-wook had confirmed to reprise their roles. The first script reading took place in February 2019 at Studio Dragon in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
Singles from Voice (Parts 1–3)
|1.||"Word Up"||Kim Young-geun||03:13|
|2.||"Word Up" (Inst.)||03:13|
|1.||"Voice (목소리)"||Kim Yoon-ah||03:45|
|1.||"My Ears Are Open (내 귀는 열려)"||Changmo||04:18|
|2.||"My Ears Are Open" (Inst.)||04:18|
Voice 2 Special OST
|1.||"목소리" (Voice)||Kim Yeon-ji|
|2.||"I Got Your Back"||Black Nine|
|3.||"I Hear You"||Yeseo|
|4.||"Perfect Asymmetry"||Desolate Circle|
|5.||"Let Me Hear Your Voice"||myunDo|
|7.||"I Can Hear You (Voice Main Title Metal ver.)"||개미|
|9.||"Run Over"||박정환 [창작]|
|11.||"Here I Am"||박미선|
|12.||"Go to Hell"||이건영|
|14.||"I Can Hear You (Light ver.)"||개미|
|16.||"Run Over 2"||박정환 [창작]|
|1.||"Coming to You"||RGBY||RGBY||GRASS||3:12|
|2.||"Coming to You" (Inst.)||3:12|
|1.||"Your Voice"||Bang Bang-seon , Eo Ji-hye||ELDORADO||Kang Seung-yoon||3:45|
|2.||"Your Voice" (Inst.)||3:45|
|1.||"No Way to Go"||Nuvocity||Nuvocity||KLANG||3:26|
|2.||"No Way to Go" (Inst.)||3:26|
|1.||"Hear for You"||Hong Ji-hyun||Hong Ji-hyun||Elaine||4:00|
|2.||"Hear for You" (Inst.)||4:00|
|1.||"Promise You"||Hana Choi (CLEF), CLEF CREW||Seong-hee Kim (CLEF), Park Soo-yeon (CLEF), CLEF CREW||Kim Jae-hwan||3:12|
|2.||"Promise You" (Inst.)||3:12|
OCN announced that the VOD rights for “Voice” were sold to 56 countries including the United States, Canada, France, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more.
Halfway airing through the series, the drama was submitted for Korea's censorship board review due to viewers' complaints of it showing excessive violence. It was subsequently issued an advisory warning. OCN then changed its viewing rating from the original of 15+ to 19+ for episodes 11, 12 and 16 in order to make the story as realistic as possible.
Ratings for the first season set new records for OCN dramas when it aired in South Korea, proving to be a hit among viewers. It is one of the highest rated dramas in Korean cable television history and ranked first among cable TV dramas for many consecutive weeks.
Upon its premiere, the second season set the record for the highest premiere rating of an OCN television series. Despite its shorter run, the second season surpassed the first season's ratings and eventually became the highest-rated OCN television series, breaking viewership records previously held by Tunnel (2017).
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 1)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Title||Average audience share|
|1||January 14, 2017||A Voice in the Dark|
(어둠 속의 목소리)
|2||January 15, 2017||Healing Mother's Two Faces|
(힐링마마의 두 얼굴)
|3||January 21, 2017||4.9%||5.406%||5.383%|
|4||January 22, 2017||Dark Generic Bell Sound: The Secret of the Chocolate Box|
(어둠 속의 벨소리 #초콜릿 상자의 비밀)
|5||February 4, 2017||4.3%||5.339%||5.540%|
|6||February 5, 2017||Secret of the Trash House: The Pupil in the Wall|
(쓰레기집의 비밀 #벽속의 눈동자)
|7||February 11, 2017||4.4%||4.032%||3.541%|
|8||February 12, 2017||4.0%||4.663%||4.354%|
|9||February 18, 2017||4.4%||4.974%||5.380%|
|10||February 19, 2017||Devil's Whisperer|
|11||February 25, 2017||4.1%||4.192%||4.396%|
|12||February 26, 2017||A Call from the Fiery Pit|
(지옥으로부터 온 전화)
|13||March 4, 2017||The Birth of Satan|
|14||March 5, 2017||3.9%||5.132%||4.948%|
|15||March 11, 2017||For the Last Golden Time|
(마지막 골든타임을 위하여)
|16||March 12, 2017||4.4%||5.055%||5.601%|
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 2)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||August 11, 2018||3.938%||4.579%||4.2%|
|2||August 12, 2018||4.699%||5.553%||5.0%|
|3||August 18, 2018||4.462%||5.165%||4.9%|
|4||August 19, 2018||4.950%||5.737%||5.8%|
|5||August 25, 2018||5.156%||5.627%||5.8%|
|6||August 26, 2018||5.427%||5.599%||6.4%|
|7||September 1, 2018||2.440%||2.647%||N/A|
|8||September 2, 2018||5.119%||5.670%|
|9||September 8, 2018||4.389%||4.526%|
|10||September 9, 2018||6.001%||7.388%|
|11||September 15, 2018||5.506%||5.999%||6.8%|
|12||September 16, 2018||7.086%||8.275%||8.4%|
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 3)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||May 11, 2019||3.174%||4.161%|
|2||May 12, 2019||4.979%||6.000%|
|3||May 18, 2019||3.762%||4.656%|
|4||May 19, 2019||4.477%||5.835%|
|5||May 25, 2019||3.501%||4.510%|
|6||May 26, 2019||5.357%||6.529%|
|7||June 1, 2019||3.862%||5.357%|
|8||June 2, 2019||4.370%||5.574%|
|9||June 8, 2019||3.972%||5.149%|
|10||June 9, 2019||4.441%||5.615%|
|11||June 15, 2019||3.445%||4.643%|
|12||June 16, 2019||4.477%||5.863%|
|13||June 22, 2019||3.885%||5.392%|
|14||June 23, 2019||4.808%||5.970%|
|15||June 29, 2019||4.054%||5.509%|
|16||June 30, 2019||5.517%||6.366%|
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 4)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||June 18, 2021||3.155%(2nd)||3.355% (2nd)|
|2||June 19, 2021||3.205% (2nd)||3.248%(2nd)|
|3||June 25, 2021||3.391% (1st)||3.728% (1st)|
|4||June 26, 2021||3.885% (2nd)||4.245% (2nd)|
|5||July 2, 2021||3.815% (1st)||4.320% (1st)|
|6||July 3, 2021||3.964% (2nd)||4.142% (2nd)|
|7||July 9, 2021||3.658% (1st)||4.237% (1st)|
|8||July 10, 2021||3.685% (2nd)||3.619% (3rd)|
|9||July 16, 2021||3.227% (1st)||3.393% (1st)|
|10||July 17, 2021||4.001% (2nd)||4.164% (2nd)|
|11||July 23, 2021||3.762% (1st)||3.876% (1st)|
|12||July 24, 2021||3.294% (3rd)||3.345% (3rd)|
|13||July 30, 2021||3.418% (2nd)||3.509% (2nd)|
|14||July 31, 2021||4.372%(2nd)||4.513%(2nd)|
Awards and nominations
|2017||Korean Film Shining Star Awards||Drama Star Award||Jang Hyuk||Won|||
A Japanese remake, titled Voice: 110 Emergency Control Room, aired from July 13 to September 19, 2019 on Nippon TV at 22.00 JST
A Thai remake, titled Voice สัมผัสเสียงมรณะ, was aired from November 4, to December 24, 2019 on True4U.
- ^Due to some ratings not recorded, the exact average rating is unknown.
- ^"OSEN – '보이스' 측 "장혁표 강력 액션, '인생 액션' 경신 예고"". Osen.mt.co.kr. Retrieved 2017-01-22.
- ^"이진욱·이하나, '보이스2' 출연 확정…'실종느와르M' 이승영 PD 연출". Naver (in Korean). Xports News. April 17, 2018.
- ^"A new perspective on crime drama: After the success of the first season, 'Voice 2' promises more thrills". Korea JoongAng Daily. August 9, 2018.
- ^ ab"한갑수, '보이스3' 출연 확정…이하나X이진욱과 호흡 [공식]". Hankook Ilbo (in Korean). March 20, 2019.
- ^"OCN 측 "이하나 '보이스3' 출연 확정, 이진욱 검토중"(공식입장)". Newsen (in Korean). January 15, 2019.
- ^ abLim Jong-myeong (May 24, 2021). "'보이스4' 송승헌 형사 캐릭터 영상 공개…6월18일 첫방송" ['Voice 4' Detective Song Seung-heon character video released... First broadcast on June 18th]. Newsis. Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- ^"VOICE 4 (2021)". CJ ENM. CJ ENM CO., Ltd. Archived from the original on June 22, 2021. Retrieved June 22, 2021.
- ^Yoo Byung-cheol (June 4, 2021). "최명빈, '보이스4' 이하나 아역으로 출연 확정". Naver (in Korean). Korea Economic TV. Retrieved June 4, 2021.
- ^. TenAsia (in Korean). July 23, 2018.
- ^Park So-young (May 27, 2021). "기생충' 아역 정현준, 어린 송승헌 된다..'보이스4' 합류 [공식]". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved May 27, 2021.
- ^. Sports Chosun (in Korean). August 2, 2018.
- ^. Herald Corporation (in Korean). May 14, 2018.
- ^. Osen (in Korean). July 26, 2018.
- ^. Star News (in Korean). July 30, 2018.
- ^ abcdef. Ilgan Sports (in Korean). March 15, 2019.
- ^Ahn Byung-gil (June 8, 2021). "이이담 '보이스4' 출연 [공식]". Naver (in Korean). kyunghyang. Retrieved June 8, 2021.
- ^Kang Hyo-jin (June 10, 2021). "[단독]이규형, '해피니스' 특별출연…신스틸러 활약 예고". Never (in Korean). SPOTV NEWS. Retrieved June 10, 2021.
- ^Yoon Seong-yeol (July 3, 2021). "이규형 '보이스4' 비모도행 탑승객 첫 등장..송승헌과 대면". StarNews (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 3, 2021.
- ^Hwang Hye-jin (27 April 2021). "강승윤 '보이스4' 출연 확정, 4차원 사이버 요원 한우주役". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved 27 April 2021.
- ^Park Chang-ki (April 22, 2021). "손은서, OCN '보이스4' 출연 확정 [공식]". Ten Asia (in Korean). Retrieved April 22, 2021.
- ^Jo Seong-kyung (June 4, 2021). "길해연, '보이스4' 캐스팅..지방경찰청장 役 활약기대". Naver (in Korean). Sports Seoul. Retrieved June 4, 2021.
- ^Kang Hyo-jin (May 18, 2021). "[단독]백성현, '보이스4'로 컴백…심대식이 돌아온다". Sport TV News (in Korean). naver. Retrieved May 18, 2021.
- ^Kim Yang-soo (May 28, 2021). "한종훈, '보이스4'로 국내 브라운관 첫도전…송승헌과 브로맨스". JoyNews24 (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- ^Kang Hyo-jin (June 28, 2021). "보이스4' 채원빈 "오디션 밥먹듯이 봤다, 지금은 긴장보단 설렘" ['Voice 4' Chae Won-bin "I watched the audition like I was eating, now I'm more excited than nervous]. Spotvnew (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved June 28, 2021.
- ^Kim Mi-hwa (July 1, 2021). "모범택시' 조현우, '보이스4' 캐스팅..열일 행보 [공식]" [Model Taxi' Jo Hyun-woo, cast for 'Voice 4' .. Hard work [Official]]. StarNews (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 1, 2021.
- ^Kim Hyun-jung (July 2, 2021). "보이스4' 최지연, 실제 해녀인 줄 '완벽 사투리+다이빙 실력" ['Voice 4' Choi Ji-yeon, a real haenyeo 'perfect dialect + diving skills']. Xportsnews (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 2, 2021.
- ^Seo Yoo-na (July 4, 2021). "보이스4' 검사 손경원, 실종된 딸에 무당 의존‥이하나 수사 방해물 되나" [Voice 4' Prosecutor Son Kyung-won, reliant on his missing daughter...]. Newsen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 4, 2021.
- ^Jang Woo-young (July 8, 2021). "김영훈, '보이스4' 합류…새 에피소드 주역 열연 예고" [Kim Young-hoon joins 'Voice 4'... A preview of the leading role in a new episode]. Osen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 8, 2021.
- ^ abcdCha Hye-young (July 22, 2021). "보이스4' 손은서X강승윤, 시청자 응원 부르는 성장기" ['Voice 4' Son Eun-seo X Kang Seung-yoon, growing up to cheer viewers]. TenAsia (in Korean). Retrieved July 22, 2021 – via Naver.
- ^Jang Woo-young (July 26, 2021). "보이스4' 손경원, 몰입력+궁금증 높이는 '적재적소 맹활약" ['Voice 4' Son Kyung-won, 'At the right place' to increase immersion + curiosity]. OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved July 26, 2021 – via Naver.
- ^Baek Ji-eun (August 1, 2021). "[SC리뷰] '보이스4' 떠난 이하나→권율 생존, 역대급 파격엔딩 '자체최고 시청률" [[SC Review] Ha-na Lee, who left 'Voice 4' → Survival of Kwon Yul, an all-time shocking ending 'Highest viewership rating']. Sports Chosun (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved August 1, 2021.
- ^"Lee Jin-wook and Lee Ha-na confirmed as leads for 2nd season of OCN's "Voice"". Soompi. Retrieved April 17, 2018.
- ^ ab""이하나X이진욱 출연 확정" 상반기 '보이스3'에 거는 기대[TV와치]". Newsen (in Korean). March 11, 2019.
- ^"Cast Of "Voice 2" Meets Up For First Script Reading". Soompi. June 8, 2018.
- ^"'보이스2' 이승영 PD "시즌2 시작부터 시즌3 또한 함께 기획"". HeraldPop (in Korean). August 7, 2018.
- ^. Asiae (in Korean). September 17, 2018.
- ^"보이스1" [Voice 4 OST Part.1]. Melon. Retrieved 16 July 2021.
- ^"보이스4 OST Part.2" [Voice 4 OST Part.2]. Melon. Retrieved 16 July 2021.
- ^"보이스3" [Voice 4 OST Part.3]. Melon. Retrieved 16 July 2021.
- ^"보이스4 OST Part.4" [Voice 4 OST Part.4]. Melon. Retrieved August 1, 2021.
- ^"보이스4 OST Part.5" [Voice 4 OST Part.5]. Melon. Retrieved August 1, 2021.
- ^“Voice OCN" (July 26, 2019). "OCN's "Voice" To Be Remade In Thailand + Confirms Cast". Soompi. Retrieved 2021-07-30.
- ^"Thrilling Stories, Expanding Genres & Fandom Contribute To OCN Dramas Surging Popularity". HELLOKPOP. 2020-01-01. Retrieved 2021-07-30.
- ^"Voice gets submitted for censorship review". Soompi. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- ^"'Voice' director listens, hints at tempering down gore". Korea Times. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- ^"Voice responds to advisory warning". Soompi News. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- ^"OCN's "Voice" changes to 19+ rating for upcoming episodes". Soompi News. Retrieved February 25, 2017.
- ^"'Voice' PD compares OCN K-Drama's mature rating to violence in real life". Inquisitr News. Retrieved March 13, 2017.
- ^"OCN's hit drama "Voice" continues to rewrite ratings history for the cable channel". Retrieved February 13, 2017.
- ^"Voice becomes most successful K-drama on OCN". Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- ^"Voice continues to dominate Korean cable". Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- ^""Voice 2" Breaks OCN Record For Original Drama Premiere Ratings". Soompi. August 12, 2018.
- ^"'보이스2' OCN 최고 시청률로 종영, '보이스3' 관심 폭발". TV Daily (in Korean). September 17, 2018.
- ^"Nielsen Korea". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved August 1, 2021.
- ^"Nielsen Korea". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 1, 2016. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- ^ ab"Nielsen Korea". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- ^"Nielsen Korea". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 1, 2016. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- ^"TNMS 홈페이지에 오신 것을 환영합니다". TNmS (in Korean). Archived from the original on April 11, 2016. Retrieved January 22, 2018.
- ^ abAn, Yoon-ji (13 August 2018). "[M+TV시청률] '보이스2', 2회 만에 5%…이진욱X이하나의 강렬한 귀환". MBN (in Korean). Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- ^ abLee, Soo-ji (13 August 2018). "OCN '보이스2', 충격 반전 거듭되며 시청률 치솟는다". Newsis (in Korean). Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- ^ abLee, Soo-ji (27 August 2018). "OCN '보이스2' 무서운데 많이 보네…6회 만에 시청률 6%대". Newsis (in Korean). Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- ^ abSong, Young-do (19 September 2018). . 금강일보 (in Korean). Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- ^"Nielsen Korea:Cable Daily - TOP 10 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved August 1, 2021.
- ^"Winners Of 2017 Korean Film Shining Star Awards".
- ^Kim Sol-ji (May 16, 2019). ['Voice' confirmed for Japanese remake... Recognized abroad]. MBN Star Pop Culture (in Korean).
- ^""Voice สัมผัสเสียงมรณะ" ซีรีส์ไทยรีเมคเกาหลีที่ต้องใช้คำว่า "หมดข้อกังขา"" ["Voice, feel the sound of death", a Thai remake of the Korean series that must use the word "No doubts"]. Sanook (in Thai). November 28, 2019.
Rewatch Value 7.5
Thrilling performance as always, oof!I am someone who watched all 3 seasons of VOICE starting the first week of June, back to back, just because I can finish this season in real time. I undoubtedly got traumatised at points due to this but VOICE from s1 to s4 has been a super-thrilling experience all along, I must say.
Talking about Voice 4, honestly, It didn't feel as good as the previous seasons to me even though I am not displeased or something. So I am rather not that much pleased considering how amazing plot the other seasons were. Anyways, It was a good watch which thrilled me and was also frustrated because of the cult stuff features (which mean the drama served that part well).
STORY & PLOT:
The story follows the 112 emergency call centre team (Golta team) headed by Kang Kwon Joo with superhuman hearing ability and her team who move to Vimo Island Police Station with the purpose of catching a probable serial cyber killer by utilising their vacation time. An LAPD cop Derek Cho visiting South Korea on an operation joins them as the dispatch team leader due to circumstances. Together, they try solving a case and catch the serial psychpath killer with Dissociative Identity Disorder and similar hearing capabilities as Kang Center.
Just like the previous seasons, Voice 4 has one major case going on, on the background that involves a serial killer and with that there are multiple minor cases that the Golden Time Team solve which somehow also helps them in profiling the major case. One difference is, s1-3 involved brainwashing cult stuffs that were instigated by the murderer which was due to bloodlust but in Voice4 there is an actual religious cult where people are brainwashed to protect each other despite own's fault.
Personally, I am not very pleased by the story development because I had had very high expectations and anticipations from the 4th season since they've evolved through 4 years since 2017 and I feel they should have offered us something extraordinary. But I am not unsatisfied either because it was still good and me thrilled even awe-strucken by many twists and revelations. It has some really good plot devices that are worth anticipating for.
The story had a good & interesting starting and the first episode is good. It has a steady development till the end of 9th but the 10th episode felt a lil blunt at some moments but then it picked up the acceleration and ended with some cliffhangers. The lead antagonist character could have been a lot better. He somehow felt a lil less powerless and did some stupid things as well.
CAST & ACTING:
Umm... Well, we have been seeing the major cast acting since the season 1 and they are as good as before. Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo/Kang Center has always impressed with her acting and dialogue delivery. I can always witness the kind of aura in her eyes. Song Seung Hun as Capt. Derek Cho did a good job and he's definitely experienced in the industry but the thing that I noticed is he never wore his cop jacket while everyone else did. I mean we know that you're from America and very skillfull in the field but still, HAHAHA.
Son Eun Seo as Officer Park Eun Soo did good too but I think her part is a bit reduced in this season than the previous ones. Kim Joong Ki (Park Joong Ki) and Song Boo Geon (Koo Kwang Soo) are absolute eye candies for me and I have been loving them since the 1st season. I was actually surprised to see Kang Seung Yoon bcs I didn't see the cast before starting. Also, Baek Sung Hyun (Shim Dae Shik from s1) 's comeback in s4, that too as a freaking hot adult, was a delight to witness and there was definitely a solid character development for him. I was also happy to see the familiar faces like Lee Yol harabeochi and Kil Hae Yeon ahjumma in the drama.
Now the antagonist. Don't think of it like a spoiler because the production itself is openly bragging about it plus it was revealed in the 4th episode only. Lee Kyu Hyung as a psychopath serial killer with DID, did a very good job as he was given, BUT! IDK whether I am the only one or not; I think his character as the lead antagonist could have much more to do. He as the antagonist didn't seem as powerful as the serial killers of the previous seasons. The blame is to be shot at Ma Ji Won jakka-nim citing it was not a very strongly written antagonist. Anyways, I have loved his acting skills and been a fan for a long time and undoubtedly loved this too.
DIRECTION & SCREENPLAY:
I think I have already mentioned above it more or less before so let me keep it short. Voice have had amazing direction and production work since the season 1 even though they kept changing for each season. The way they edit the deja vu things or past sequences and try to connect and interpreting through the screenplay is very nice. The sound editing is apt as well that tries to have the audience thrilled all along the show. Voice is undoubtedly Ma Ji Won jakka-nim's best creation which he has been successfully pulling off to make the year's best thriller. Voice 4 for me somehow isn't as good as the previous ones, still a good show to give it a go.
It has a good ending. I was afriad they'll end it with a plothole or something illogical and unreasonable will happen but it was just fine, so I appreciate that. However, it felt a bit rushed starting from the 2nd half of the 12th episode. They were clearly trying to wrap up some minor plot devices so that they wouldn't have to worry about them further but that was absurd. In fact, the main antagonist was caught sonner than expected which somehow made it a bit unintersting but I think they had many revelations to do so they did rush it. In the last 2 eps, they basically tried to solve the puzzles of this season plus gave clarifications about some things which were left on hang in the s3. But again, few unexpected things happen which left me questioned. In fact, the epilogue of s3 showing a sneak-peak of Bang Jae soo (Kwon Ryul) with some mysterious woman which was expected to be answered in s4 has been extended to s5 and that thing will be the main story of next season. I am not sure what the writer is thinking but I assume they'll go for another season for sure to explain whatever they left hanging. It's A HUGE WIDE OPEN ENDING which raises plenty of questions and what happened at the very end scene is enthralling and frustrating at the same time. Won't spoil.
Anyways, they could have make 2 more episodes and give it a smooth ending by not rushing it even when they had a plan for s5.
Overally, this season of Voice is a good thriller and definitely worthy an one time watch so go ahead and finish it. Despite some drawbacks, it was actually enthralling to watch, though I ended up with mental disturbance at some points so I had to drop it for few days and then I went back watching.
I don't how others interpreted it, but when the news about this season came, from the title "VOICE 4: JUDGEMENT HOUR" , I thought this season is a good-bye to VOICE, one of the longest running Kdrama franchise. The phrase "Judgment Hour" is something like the final verdict/decision hence implying to the end of this series. But the way it ended with the introduction of some new plots now I think I was wrong and there will definitely a next season. Well, as long as the jakkanim offers his talent and we tend to enjoy it, then why not? HAHAHAHA Let's wait for the updates from the production team.
Was this review helpful to you?
4 2020 voice korean drama
Voice 4: Time of Judgment Detail
Overall: Voice 4: Time of Judgment is a Korean Drama (2021). Voice 4: Time of Judgment cast: Lee Ha Na, Song Seung Heon. Voice 4: Time of Judgment Release Date: 5 June 2021. Voice 4: Time of Judgment Episodes: 16.
Drama: Voice 4: Time of Judgment (2021)
Director: Shin Yong Hwi
Writer: Ma Jin Won
MainStars: Lee Ha Na, Song Seung Heon
Genres: Thriller, Mystery, Drama
Country: South Korea
ReleaseDate: 5 June 2021
Aired: 5 June 202125 July 2021
AiredOn: Saturday, Sunday
AlsoKnownAs: Boiseu 4 , boiseu sijeun 4, 보이스 4, Voice 4 2021
Revolves round an emergency name middle and the employees who try to fight crime using the constrained facts they get from the urgent calls they receive. Kang Kwon Joo is a lifestyles-saving voice profiler. Derek Jo, a unit leader at the LAPD who winds up collaborating with the Golden Time team. A difficult perfectionist who refuses to simply accept even the smallest mistake, Derek Jo can be a pressure to be reckoned.
Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo
Song Seung Heon as Main Role
TagsBoiseu 4boiseu sijeun 4cast of Voice 4Lee Ha NaSong Seung-HeonVoice 4 2021Voice 4 castVoice 4 episodesVoice 4 plotVoice 4 posterVoice 4 release dateVoice 4 trailer보이스 4
My pants. I think that Igor experienced something similar, looking at Olya's slender figure. She swallowed Madeira straight from the neck and ran to the water, sparkling in the darkness with her unburned ass.
You will also like:
- 1 8 buggy paint schemes
- Mobile legends zodiac skin list
- Background music for youtube
- Www 10 11news com
- Buffy season 4 episode 5
- Does naruto have a sword
- How to draw manga female
- Metallic gear neo mini v2
- Raven 25 caliber pistol holster
- Square root of 525
- Garden of life probiotics
Roman was confused, for a long time he could not figure out how he ended up with Nastya in bed. But he was simply taken aback when he began to realize that it seems now that Max is fucking his woman, and not just a woman. He is fucking his wife, his Lerochka. He got up on his knees, and began to scrutinize carefully, wondering what to do in this situation.
Lera just snuffled guiltily in her sleep, instinctively squeezing the muscles of the anus.