Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotōge. The story follows Tanjiro Kamado, a boy who becomes a demon-repellent after his family has been slaughtered and his younger sister, Nezuko, is transformed into a demon. As a loyal reader of manga Kimetsu no Yaiba, you must know about the Top 10 Most Powerful Kimetsu No Yaiba Male Characters below.
10. Tanjiro Kamado
The second character on the list is the protagonist, Tanjiro Kamado. Though a newbie, Tanjiro shows great promise. He is intelligent, has enhanced sense of smell, and able to critically analyse attack pattern of his opponents and plan his attacks accordingly. The reason he is now a Demon Slayer, is to hunt the demon who murdered his family and turned his sister into a demon. He practices Water Breathing Style, and later, the Dance of the Fire God peculiar to Kamado family. Even though he has a ton of potential, Tanjiro still has a lot to learn, that is why he is placed tenth on this list.
9. Kyojuro Rengoku
Kyojuro Rengoku. A Hashira with strict principles, who believe that those who have power should protect the helpless. He practices Breath of Flames, and has a strangely pleasant manner. Kyojuro displays ridiculous strength of his hand and arm, and able to move lightning-fast.
He agrees to take Tanjiro as his disciple and trains him. At one time, Rengoku managed to fight demons as well as protecting 200 passengers of a train. He was also able to withstand Akaza’s attacks, even though sadly, he was later finished off by that Upper Moon Three demon.
8. Muichiro Tokito
Muichiro Tokito is slightly air-headed and often gets lost in his own thoughts. Nevertheless, he is one of the strongest Demon Slayer there is. He is dedicated and excellent at sword-fighting. Even though his body is small, his overwhelming physical strength casts shadows on Tanjiro’s. Muichiro uses Breath of Mist style, which is the derivation of the Breath of Wind style. He has mastered his style, and with his unlocked Demon Slayer Mark, Muichiro is capable to kill Upper Moon Demon without many difficulties. He also can see the see-through world.
7. Sanemi Shinazugawa
Sanemi has lost many people he cherishes to demons, this constitutes most part of his hatred towards demons. Due to his years of fighting with demons, he acquires many scars on his body, showing his abundant battle experience. He has been killing demons even before he knew about Demon Slayer Corp.
Akaza respects the strong. He likes to fight with strong demon slayers, and looks down upon the weak. When Akaza was a kid, he killed 67 swordsmen with his bare hands. He even was still human when it happened. He even was able to match Tanjiro and Giyuu in a battle. Akaza has the Upper Moon Three title, this itself shows how great his power is. He too managed to defeat Kyojuro Rengoku. Akaza would have won against Tanjiro and Giyu and killed them easily, if it wasn’t because he had lost his will to fight.
Doma is the Demon Moon Two. From the outside, he appears friendly, approachable with charismatic aura. But he is actually deadly. He lacks emotion, and likes to devour his followers and other young women to become stronger. He apparently never goes all out and unleashes his full power. He defeated Kane the flower pillar, and Shinobu the insect pillar easily. He is too strong, that even his ice clone can substitute him in fighting the duo. He is considered as the third strongest Demon in the series.
4. Gyomei Himejima
Even though Gyomei is blind, he is, without a doubt, the strongest Demon Slayer. Wielding a powerful hand-ax with a spiked flail, and supported by his inhumane strength which has reached the peak through Total Concentration technique, Gyomei Himejima easily make the other Hashiras seem inferior. He is a Stone Pillar, who practices Breath of Stone.
Kokushibo is a member of the twelve demon moons, with a position of Upper Moon One. He is the most powerful of them all. Kokushibo is a Breath of the Moon user, and a very talented swordsman. At one time, he is outnumbered by three strongest Pillars. But even they could only stop him temporarily. As a breath user, Kokushibo has an insane amount of strength and reflexes, supported by his demon constitution.
2. Muzan Kibutsuji
As the first demon to exist, Muzan is the strongest Demon in existence and possesses incredible amount of strength. By just giving away his blood to other demons, he can make those demons stronger, with the condition that they do not die first. This shows how powerful he is.
He is easily able to defend himself against five Hashira and Tanjiro at the same time, who was even slowly mastering the breath of the sun.
He has lived around 1000 years, and no one has been able to kill him. No matter how his enemies chopped off his head, he simply regenerates. Only the sun can defeat him.
1. Yoriichi Tsugikuni
He is the creator of the first Breath Styles, the younger twin brother of Michikatsu Tsugikuni or Kokushibo. Yoriichi is the strongest known character in the entire history of the series and the most powerful swordsman. He is a Demon Slayer born with the Demon Slayer Mark and See-Through World. He himself was able to force Muzan Kibutsuji into a corner, until he managed to escape. Yoriichi was considered to be a real monster by Muzan. Before his death, he fought his twin brother. Inspite of his blindness and old age, he managed to gain the upper hand in the fight, before he eventually died standing up without bruises nor injury.
Demon Slayer Male Character Recipes
MALE CHARACTERS DEMON SLAYER - YOUTUBE
2020-06-21 · Don't forget to like, sub, and follow me on my tiktok acc https://vt.tiktok.com/DPoF7c/
Author Subscribe to my new account chqrry
See details »
DEMON SLAYER: KIMETSU NO YAIBA - WIKIPEDIA
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃, Kimetsu no Yaiba, "Blade of Demon Destruction") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotouge.It follows teenage Tanjiro Kamado, who strives to become a demon slayer after his family was slaughtered and his younger sister Nezuko turned into a demon.It was serialized in Shueisha's shōnen manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump ...
Episodes 26 ( List of episodes)
Original network Tokyo MX, GTV, GYT, BS11
Genre Adventure, Dark fantasy, Martial arts
Written by Koyoharu Gotouge
See details »
DFOARCHIVE: TOP 12 PROGRESSION
Crafted using 6th anniversary event recipes. This character is finished. probably could use better enchants and more platinum emblems. 16th: Weapon Master ; Dittoed and equipped ; He's getting there, just need a weapon, and probably craft Mother Nature set. 13th: Male Ranger; Upgraded to Aries Kelly (+25 Water Damage) to all Accessory. February 2021; 20th: Female Spitfire; Dropped ; 19th ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
See details »
TOP 10 STRONGEST DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS LIST ...
2020-06-01 · These easy recipes are all you need for making a delicious meal. Find the Top 10 Strongest Demon Slayer Characters List, including hundreds of ways to cook meals to eat. Best wishes. Video about Top 10 Strongest Demon Slayer Characters List. Follow to get the latest 2021 recipes, articles and more! Top 10 Strongest Anime Characters ; Top 100 Station; How to Cook Appetizing …
See details »
CHARACTER CREATION CODES | NIOH 2 WIKI
2021-08-03 · Character Creation Codes are special Codes for Nioh 2 that allow players to share their original character creations. You can save your code and screenshots by selecting "Save" and "Share" from the character menu. For details on options see
See details »
DEMON SLAYER X MALE - QUOTEV.COM
Pink Lotus (my hero academia x demon slayer crossover x male child oc) (bnha) (KNY) 10 hours ago SarahWolfy . Action Anime/Manga Fanfiction Child Crossover Mha ... Akane didn’t have a good start to life. He was shown how brutal people could be at just an early age, not to mention losing his innocence so early on. But after being adopted by a rather explosive family and being shown actual ...
See details »
36 BEST SIMS 4 ANIME MODS & CC CLOTHING, FACIAL LOOK ...
2021-06-05 · These dresses are equally perfect for both female and male characters. These four costumes are very modern and equally unique. Based on characters of famous anime series known as Demon Slayer . 5. Dragon ball z shirt. Check This Mod. Dragon ball is one of the favorite series of all children. Now the dragon ball z shirt is also available on Sims4. It is a top type shirt. It comes with a …
See details »
DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS FEMALE COSPLAY - 10 WONDERFUL ...
Demon Slayer X Demon Male Reader : Demon slayer x ... Demon Slayer Op Lyrics / Mili - Mob mentality Lyri... Demon Slayer Movie Wallpaper : Rengoku Demon Slaye... Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba Q Posket-Inosuke Has... Template Demon Slayer Oc Maker / Demon Slayer Oc :... Characters Demon Slayer Hashira Names And Pictures... Kimetsu No Yaiba Intro Roblox Id : Anime Music Rob...
See details »
READ MANGA ONLINE
The Legend Of The demon God 230. 1503 1580. Rebirth: City Deity 255. 3189 3550. Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator 658. 5217 5557. Apotheosis - Elevation to the status of a god 826. 6279 6249. Tales of Demons and Gods 349.1. 5549 6100. Martial Peak 1586. 717 743. Shen Yi Di Nu 437.5. 809 839. Pupillary Master 238.5. 1242 1230. Cultivation Chat Group 373. 1588 1724. So Pure, So ...
See details »
10 EASY COSPLAY IDEAS FOR GUYS (NOT EVERYONE SHOULD DO #7 ...
2020-06-12 · There is no other recognizable male character in Cowboy Bebop. So stick with Spike. ... 10 Demon Slayer Cosplay You Need To Try! September 22, 2021; How To Prepare For Your Return To Cosplay Conventions September 18, 2021; Can cosplayers make money? Here Are 5 Ways! September 12, 2021 ; 25 Popular Genderbend Cosplay Ideas! September 5, 2021; Is 30 too old to cosplay? Let’s …
See details »
DEMON SLAYER CORPS | KIMETSU NO YAIBA WIKIA | FANDOM
The Demon Slayer Mark is a mysterious supernatural marking that can be unlocked and may appear on the body of a strong Demon Slayer.The most talented Demon Slayers of the Demon Slayer Corps have a chance to develop a mysterious tattoo, scar, or birthmark marking. It resembles the Demon Crests that Demons possess. These marks are referred to as Demon Slayer Marks. It looks somewhat like a ...
See details »
THE 10 MOST POPULAR MALE ANIME COSPLAYS OF 2019 | CBR
2020-07-03 · Often showcasing their talent and skills in creating costumes for their favorite male characters. 10 Demon Slayer Trio. This may be cheating but it is honestly hard to distinguish which of the main demon slayers is more popular. If someone spots one at a convention, the others aren't too far behind (and often with a Nezuko somewhere in the mix). Not that anyone can blame them. Demon Slayer …
See details »
TRAIBORN - OSRS WIKI
• Demon Slayer • Recipe for Disaster: Gender: Male: Options: Talk-to: Examine: An old wizard. Map; Advanced data; NPC ID: 5081: Traiborn is a peculiar wizard who resides on the 1 st floor [UK] 2 nd floor [US] of the Wizards' Tower. He often addresses people as "thingummywuts" and claims to see these indescribable creatures everywhere, claiming they cause minor havoc in the tower. Despite ...
See details »
DEMON SLAYER CHARACTER NAMES & 10 MAIN CHARACTERS RANKED
See details »
RANDOM ANIME CHARACTERS GENERATOR - USE THIS ANIME NAME ...
2021-01-04 · 320x320 - Search over 100,000 characters using visible traits like hair color, eye color, hair length, age, and gender on anime characters database. Original Resolution: 320x320 Pdf Towards The Automatic Anime Characters Creation With Generative Adversarial Networks My random anime generator was created to help people find new anime shows by creating randomized lists.
See details »
TANJIRO KAMADO DEMON SLAYER MALE CHARACTERS - NOVOCOM.TOP
Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Male Characters, Tanjirou KAMADO Anime Planet, Kimetsu no Yaiba Koushiki Spin off: Kimetsu no Aima! Manga, 21+ Anime Guys Demon Life Anime demon, Anime, Slayer anime, “Demon Slayer Review: Another Shonen anime that slays
See details »
DEMON SLAYER MALE CHARACTERS||HEATHER - YOUTUBE
See details »
CAPTAIN ROVIN - OSRS WIKI
Demon Slayer: Gender: Male: Options: Talk-to: Examine: The head of the palace guard. Map; Advanced data; NPC ID: 5085 : Captain Rovin is a prominent captain of the Varrock guard. He takes his job very seriously, questioning players for entering restricted areas. Players can also choose to tell him about the castle's ale delivery, in which case he will direct them to the kitchen staff. The ...
See details »
DARK SOULS 3 CHARACTER CREATION CHANNEL. 200+ CHARACTERS ...
Dark Souls 3 character creation channel. 200+ characters and counting. PSA. Hey all, You may have seen my Hell Hound post from earlier. I have been working on a Rebirth series to either fix or give NPC and characters faces to bring more life out of this story. Feel free to sub if you like my content.
See details »
DEMON SLAYER X MALE READER 1 HANDSOME WATTPAD – SLOVAKIA ...
2021-09-11 · Demon slayer x male reader. fanfiction. you are a half demon you got hurt by a demon when it was the full moon when it's a full moon you turn into human and because of that you couldn't heal fast but thankfully the child of brightness tanjiro came to the rescue. Demon slayer x male reader. fanfiction. you are a half demon you got hurt by a demon when it was the full moon when it's a full …
See details »
ANIME OC DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS MALE - NOVOCOM.TOP
oc yaiba kimetsu demon slayer deviantart anime manga shidou personagens male character kansei boy kimitsu characters hashiras zodiaco ideias feedback
See details »
470 MY BOARD IDEAS IN 2021 | ANIME, CHARACTER ART, ANIME ...
Aug 26, 2021 - Explore XXXAgelessBugle's board "my board" on Pinterest. See more ideas about anime, character art, anime character design.
See details »
DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS - WESTMAINKITCHEN
2020-12-09 · These easy recipes are all you need for making a delicious meal. Find the Demon Slayer Characters, including hundreds of ways to cook meals to eat. Buona Fortuna! Video about Demon Slayer Characters. Follow to get the latest 2021 recipes, articles and more! Demon Slayer Characters Male; Demon Slayer Characters Anime; Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Dates and coffee Roqaq …
See details »
400 ANIME KID IDEAS | ANIME, ANIME FUNNY, ANIME MEMES
Apr 13, 2020 - Explore Noah's board "Anime kid" on Pinterest. See more ideas about anime, anime funny, anime memes.
See details »
AKAZA | KIMETSU NO YAIBA WIKIA | FANDOM
Akaza (猗 (あ) 窩 (か) 座 (ざ) , Akaza?) is a major supporting antagonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. He is a demon affiliated with the Twelve Kizuki, holding the position of Upper Rank Three (上 (じょう) 弦 (げん) の参 (さん) , Jōgen no San?). Centuries ago, Akaza was a human by the name of Hakuji (狛 (はく) 治 (じ) , Hakuji?) before being turned into a demon ...
See details »
MY READING MANGA GO MANGAEFFECT - 100% FREE MANGA PARK
2021-10-03 · My Wife is a Demon Queen. 4.3. Chapter 307 7 hours ago . Chapter 306 03.10.2021 . The Strongest Florist. 4.1. Chapter 86 7 hours ago . Chapter 85 04.10.2021 . HOT. Chaotic Sword God . 4. Chapter 153 7 hours ago . Chapter 152 08.08.2021 . Colored. Kanojo Okarishimasu. 4.4. Chapter 208 (colored in Mangaeffect style by AI) 8 hours ago . Chapter 208 10 hours ago . Greatest Sword …
See details »
DEMON SLAYER: 8 STRONGEST DEMONS (& 7 WEAKEST) | CBR
2021-10-11 · Demon Slayer: 8 Strongest Demons (& 7 Weakest) Demon Slayer has some seriously incredible creatures. These are the best and worst demons in the anime according to their strength levels. In a very short amount of time the new shonen anime series Demon Slayer, has turned into the latest phenomenon. The anime adapts Koyoharu Gotouge’s best ...
See details »
IS DEMON SLAYER ONGOING - KARTUNANUME
2021-10-11 · The Official Site For The Tv Anime Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba Manga Uncovered On Saturday That Fictionjunction Accomplishme Slayer Anime Anime Demon Anime. 1 787 Curtidas 37 Comentarios Ongoing Dtiys Divoracli No Instagram Finally I M Back To Finish Another Kimetsu Fanart Anime Fan Art Character Design.
See details »
DEMON SLAYER (KIMETSU NO YAIBA) - RECIPES, CONTROLS & MOD ...
2021-10-04 · Although a mod, Demon Slayer goes all the way as it adds a lot of content. It includes a branching questline, new weapons, skins, and character models based on the show. Demon Slayer also has new effects for the "breathing" moves showcased in the anime and manga. New Unique Locations
See details »
- Team rose vs team sonic
- 2008 chevy equinox alternator replacement
- Freightliner cascadia turn signal relay
List of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba characters
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibamanga and anime series features an extensive cast of fictional characters created by Koyoharu Gotouge.
Main article: Tanjiro Kamado
- Voiced by: Natsuki Hanae, Satomi Satō (child) (Japanese); Zach Aguilar, Allegra Clark (child) (English)
- Tanjiro Kamado (竈門 炭治郎, Kamado Tanjiro) is the oldest son of a charcoal-seller. His entire family was massacred by Muzan Kibutsuji while he was selling charcoal, with only his sister Nezuko surviving. His goal is to find a cure for her and turn her back into a human, and it is to this end that he decides to join the Demon Slayer Corps. He initially trained under Sakonji Urokodaki, learning the "Water Breathing" (水の呼吸, Mizu no kokyū) sword-style, but later he began to use his family's "Hinokami Kagura" (ヒノカミ神楽, lit. "Dance of the Fire God") technique, which itself is based on the original breath style, the "Sun Breathing" (日の呼吸, Hi no kokyū) merging both to create a more sustainable fighting style. His skull is extremely thick and his headbutts are often used as gags throughout the series. He is a kind-hearted boy and often feels sympathy for demons and their victims. His endless optimism and simple nature often have people enjoy his company, but at the same time, it also puts him at odds with certain personalities. Tanjiro has a heightened sense of smell which allows him to track down demons and evade their attacks; it also allows him to figure out people's real emotions. Tanjiro's sword is colored black, occasionally turning crimson red and becoming much stronger when combined with Nezuko's "Blood Demon Art: Exploding Blood", a technique he later learns to perform without her help. Though he eventually avenges his family during the final battle, losing his arm and eye in the process while being fatally wounded, both are restored during Muzan's attempt to turn him into his successor by transforming him into a demon, but thanks to his friends' efforts, he has been able to become human again.
Main article: Nezuko Kamado
- Voiced by: Akari Kitō (Japanese); Abby Trott (English)
- Nezuko Kamado (竈門 禰豆子, Kamado Nezuko) is the daughter of a charcoal-seller and Tanjiro's younger sister who was turned into a demon. Despite Muzan's assumption that he killed them all in his attempt to sire a sun-resistant demon, Nezuko survived as a demon with her mind mostly gone. However, she retained enough of her memories to keep herself from killing Tanjiro. Due to two years of hypnotic conditioning by Urokodaki, Nezuko regards all humans as her family and will mercilessly attack any demon that threatens them. Instead of consuming human flesh, Nezuko regains energy from sleep and tends to become unconscious for long periods of time after overexerting herself. Initially, she is unable to speak and must wear a bamboo gag to keep from biting anyone. However in later volumes, the muzzle is removed and she gains the power of speech, albeit very broken due to not speaking for more than two years. Nezuko has several powers, including regeneration, superhuman strength, growing and shrinking rapidly and a blood demon technique called "Exploding Blood" (爆血, Bakketsu) that causes her blood to burn once it leaves her body. Tanjiro generally carries her around in a wooden box (a gift from Urokodaki) until she develops the ability to survive exposure to sunlight, with Muzan targeting her soon after. Nezuko's mind and humanity are eventually restored during the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, and it is implied that she helps Tanjiro recover from his demon transformation by allowing him to ingest her blood, which contains antibodies for Muzan's demonic blood.
- Voiced by: Hiro Shimono (Japanese); Aleks Le (English)
- An extremely cowardly boy who was forced to join the Demon Slayer Corps at around the same time as Tanjiro to pay for his debts, Zenitsu Agatsuma (我妻 善逸, Agatsuma Zen'itsu) trained in the "Thunder Breathing" (雷の呼吸, Kaminari no kokyū) style by the former Thunder Hashira, but was only able to learn the first technique, and because of this he often belittles himself, despite the fact that he is talented. He joins up with Tanjiro on a mission and since then, he has tagged along with him, partially out of his infatuation with Nezuko, but also due to recognizing how honest and kind he is. His cowardly personality initially hinders him and he is only able to fight when he is unconscious or asleep, but he later learns to push his fears aside and take action when needed, to the point of developing a new, exclusive thunder technique. Zenitsu's sword is colored gold. He has a heightened sense of hearing which allows him to distinguish a person's true character by the sound of their heartbeat and track demons.
- Voiced by: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Japanese); Bryce Papenbrook (English)
- A young boy who was raised by his mother Kotoha Hashibira for a short time until she was murdered by the Upper Moon Two, Doma. After she sacrificed herself to save his life, he was raised by wild boars. Inosuke Hashibira (嘴平 伊之助, Hashibira Inosuke) uses a self-taught style called "Beast Breathing" (獣の呼吸, Kedamono no kokyū), along with two serrated swords in battle. When he gets new swords, he purposely makes them serrated in order to match his preference and fighting style (much to the swordsmith's anger). He is brash and prone to reacting violently, and while he appears dim, he has proven himself in battle time after time. He is extremely muscular and rugged, which contrasts with his oddly effeminate face, which he normally hides under a boar's head mask. This mask was actually made from the head of his deceased boar mother, and he wears it in memory of her. When Inosuke first meets Tanjiro, he treats him as an enemy, but they quickly become friends as they fight together. He often challenges Tanjiro to competitions that are accepted in good spirit. He took the test at the same time as Tanjiro and Zenitsu and was apparently the first to clear it. Inosuke's swords are colored blue-grey. He has a heightened sense of touch, being able to locate enemies by feeling the vibrations in the air.
- Voiced by: Reina Ueda (Japanese); Brianna Knickerbocker (English)
- Kanao Tsuyuri (栗花落 カナヲ, Tsuyuri Kanao) is a Demon Slayer who joins at the same time as Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Genya. She is the protegé of Shinobu Kochō, the current Insect Hashira, and is being trained as a Tsuguko, or successor to the Hashira - however, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's an insect pillar nor has the same "breathing technique" as Shinobu. She uses the "Flower Breathing" (花の呼吸, Hana no kokyū) style and is a highly-skilled fighter, but has difficulty functioning without being directly told what to do. She grew up in a poor, abusive household and was sold as a slave, leading her to shut off her emotions as a way to cope. Even after being rescued and taken in by Shinobu and Kanae, she would never do anything unless ordered, so Kanae gave her a coin to flip which she could use whenever she had trouble making decisions. She relies heavily on her coin flipping to make decisions until Tanjiro becomes friendly with her, which convinces her to use the coin less often and stick to her own intuition. It’s also implied that she may have feelings for Tanjiro, to the point of risking her life to help save him when he was turned into a demon. Later in the series, it has been shown that she and Tanjiro had descendants, thus confirming her romantic relationship with Tanjiro. Kanao's sword is colored pink and her heightened sense of sight allows her to easily dodge enemy attacks, but she strains herself by overusing this ability during her fight with Doma, to the point of becoming blind in one eye. She is later revealed to have married Tanjiro, having two great-great-grandsons named Kanata Kamado and Sumihiko Kamado between them.
- Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese); Zeno Robinson (English)
- A Demon Slayer who joins at the same time as Tanjiro Kamado and Zenitsu Agatsuma. Genya Shinazugawa (不死川 玄弥, Shinazugawa Gen'ya) is a harsh and foul-mouthed individual obsessed with nothing beyond demon killing. His personality later changes after he fights beside Tanjiro to save the Hidden Swordsmith Village. Unlike most other Demon Slayers, he is unable to use Breaths or most sword fighting styles. Instead, he eats parts of the demons he fights, and through his special digestive system, he temporarily gains demonic powers. His powers can be greater depending on the strength and the amount of the demon he devourers. When he devours part of a demon, he is also susceptible to a demon's weaknesses. He also carries a gun that shoots specialized bullets that are made of the same material as the Demon Slayers' Nichirin blades. He is the younger brother of Sanemi Shinazugawa, the current Wind Hashira, who always avoids him, unaware that his older brother wants him to have a normal life. Genya is mortally wounded while assisting the Hashira against Kokushibo, reconciling with his brother before passing away.
Demon Slayer Corps
The Demon Slayer Corps (鬼殺隊, Kisatsutai) is an organization that has existed since ancient times, dedicated to protect humankind from demons. There are hundreds of Demon Slayers within the organization, but they act in secrecy even from the Japanese government. The most powerful swordsmen among the Demon Slayers are the Hashira (柱, Hashira) who serve as its elite warriors.
- Kagaya Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 耀哉, Ubuyashiki Kagaya)
- Voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese); Matthew Mercer (English)
- The 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps whose family established the organization. He is a distant relative of Muzan and his entire bloodline was cursed with a disease that slowly kills them before reaching their thirties, possibly because of their connection with Muzan's blood. He sacrificed himself to weaken Muzan with an massive explosion which destroys his house.
- Amane Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 あまね, Ubuyashiki Amane)
- Voiced by: Rina Satō (Japanese); Suzie Yeung (English)
- The wife and caretaker of Kagaya. She died in the explosion of her house.
- Hinaki Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 雛衣, Ubuyashiki Hinaki)
- Voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori (Japanese); Kimberly Woods (English)
- The eldest twin daughter of Kagaya and Amane. She died in the explosion of her house.
- Nichika Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 日夏, Ubuyashiki Nichika)
- Voiced by: Ari Ozawa (Japanese); Brianna Knickerbocker (English)
- The second eldest twin daughter of Kagaya and Amane. She died in the explosion of her house.
- Kiriya Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 輝利哉, Ubuyashiki Kiriya)
- Voiced by: Aoi Yūki (Japanese); Christine Marie Cabanos (English)
- Kagaya's son who appears during Tanjiro's Demon Slayer Exam. After the death of his father, Kiriya quickly steps in as Kagaya's successor, commanding the Slayer Corps in the final battle against Muzan and his forces. After Muzan's death, Kiriya officially disbands the Demon Slayer Corps, as their mission to vanquish Muzan and his demons was accomplished. Later it is shown that he became the longest living person in Japan, still alive after the time skip to the modern times that occurs in the last chapter.
- Kanata Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 彼方, Ubuyashiki Kanata)
- Voiced by: Shiori Izawa (Japanese); Mela Lee (English)
- Kiriya's younger sister who always accompanies him. Both are almost identical besides Kiriya having black hair and Kanata having white hair. After the death of her father, she assist Kiriya during the final battle.
- Kuina Ubuyashiki (産屋敷 杭奈, Ubuyashiki Kuina)
- The youngest daughter of Kagaya and Amane. Her older twin sister is Kanata. After the death of her father, she assist Kiriya during the final battle.
- Giyū Tomioka (冨岡 義勇, Tomioka Giyū)
- Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese); Johnny Yong Bosch (English)
- The current Water Hashira; he is the first Demon Slayer that Tanjiro comes across. He initially tries to kill Nezuko, but reconsiders after seeing her protect an unconscious Tanjiro as he sends them to his mentor Urokodaki in the hopes that Tanjiro could succeed him and possibly cure Nezuko. He does not think of himself as a true Hashira, despite mastering Water Breathing as he considered his fellow apprentice Sabito, who died saving other Demon Slayers-in-training, more suited for the role. He has developed an additional technique to Water Breathing, which he alone knows. He loses an arm during the final battle against Muzan, but survives after the demon is destroyed.
- Shinobu Kochō (胡蝶 しのぶ, Kochō Shinobu)
- Voiced by: Saori Hayami (Japanese); Erika Harlacher (English)
- The current Insect Hashira. She is rather coolheaded and always has a smile on her face, no matter what situation she is put in. She enjoys teasing others, mostly she likes to annoy Giyu Tomioka, about how no one likes him. Behind her cheerful facade, she harbors a deep rage towards all demons for taking the lives of many of her loved ones, including her older sister by the Upper Two Doma. But Nezuko becomes an exception after learning more about her. Unlike the other Hashira, she does not have the strength to behead them, using instead a small, thin sword with only a cutting edge on the tip to kill demons by inoculating them with a wisteria-based poison she developed. Shinobu sacrifices herself to defeat Doma, having consumed massive doses of wisteria so Doma would be poisoned the moment he devoured her with Kanao and Inosuke finishing him off. Before to her death, she also helped Tamayo with developing the cure for Nezuko's demon condition and a mix of poisons used on Muzan to greatly weaken him.
- Kyojuro Rengoku (煉獄 杏寿郎, Rengoku Kyōjurō)
- Voiced by: Satoshi Hino,Mariya Ise (child) (Japanese); Mark Whitten, Ryan Bartley (child) (English)
- The current Flame Hashira after inheriting the title from his father Shinjuro, coming off cheerfully eccentric but is pure-hearted and honorable as of his mother instilling him with his moral code of protecting the weak. He was assigned to investigate the Mugen Train with Tanjiro and his friends and helps dispatch Enmu before he is fatally wounded in his fight against Akaza of the Twelve Kizuki. After using his last moments to direct Tanjiro to his father, the youth had the guard of Kyojuro's broken sword installed into his new sword in respect for the Hashira.
- Tengen Uzui (宇髄 天元, Uzui Tengen)
- Voiced by: Katsuyuki Konishi (Japanese); Ray Chase (English)
- The current Sound Hashira and former shinobi. He has three wives who work as scouts but is forced to quit the position after losing a hand and an eye in a battle against the Upper Ranks. He reappears in the final battle against Muzan, standing guard to protect Kiriya along Kyojuro's father.
- Mitsuri Kanroji (甘露寺 蜜璃, Kanroji Mitsuri)
- Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa (Japanese); Kira Buckland (English)
- The current Love Hashira and a former disciple of Kyōjurō. She has an odd personality and superhuman strength due to having denser muscles than the average human. Her sword is made from a malleable metal that only she can properly wield. She is super flexible. She joined the Demon Slayer Corps as she wanted a man that would love her to be stronger than her. She especially admires the other male pillars and would always praise them in her mind. Thus, when she was mortally wounded during the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, she declared her love for Obanai Iguro, before dying alongside him. The epilogue showed her reincarnated in the Reiwa Era and married to Iguro as they run a restaurant together.
- Muichirō Tokitō (時透 無一郎, Tokitō Muichirō)
- Voiced by: Kengo Kawanishi (Japanese); Griffin Burns (English)
- The current Mist Hashira. He had a twin brother who was killed by a demon when they were younger and always blamed himself for being the only survivor, until Tanjiro manages to cheer him up. Due to the incident, he had lost some of his memory which was restored after realizing Tanjiro Kamado had the same red eyes as his father. He is killed in the battle against Upper One, Kokushibo, his ancestor and also brother of the first user of the Sun Breathing, Yoriichi. His sword is white in color.
- Gyomei Himejima (悲鳴嶼 行冥, Himejima Gyōmei)
- Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita (Japanese); Crispin Freeman (English)
- The current Stone Hashira and considered the strongest among them. A man of gigantic stature, Gyomei is a former monk who took care of orphaned children. After the children are murdered by a demon and he is framed for the crime, even though he protected them from it, he became more ruthless but still caring. He pities Tanjiro at first due to Nezuko being a demon, but later acknowledges him after seeing how honest he is. He is the only Hashira who does not use a sword, fighting with a huge, chained metal ball with spikes, and an axe which he can wield with ease due to his massive size and strength. He loses a leg in the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji before dying from blood loss from his wounds.
- Obanai Iguro (伊黑 小芭内, Iguro Obanai)
- Voiced by: Kenichi Suzumura (Japanese); Erik Scott Kimerer (English)
- The current Serpent Hashira who is always accompanied by his pet snake, Kaburamaru. He was raised by his family, an all-female clan of bandits, as an offering to a serpentine demon they worshiped, only to be rescued by Shinjuro Rengoku and joined the Slayer Corps as a means of venting his rage over how his family was destroyed by their association with the demon. He is infatuated with Mitsuri and gets easily jealous when she becomes close to someone else. Despite being blinded during the final battle with Muzan Kibutsuji, he still manages to assist Tanjiro due to his connection with Kaburamaru, who allows him to see through its eyes thanks to Yushiro's magic scrolls. But he ends up mortally wounded and declares his love for Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, before dying alongside her. After his death, Kaburamaru’s care is entrusted to Kanao Tsuyuri. The epilogue showed Iguro reincarnated in the Reiwa Era and married to Mitsuri as they run a restaurant together.
- Sanemi Shinazugawa (不死川 実弥, Shinazugawa Sanemi)
- Voiced by: Tomokazu Seki (Japanese); Kaiji Tang (English)
- The current Wind Hashira. He is the older brother of Genya Shinazugawa and always shuns him. Despite seemingly disliking his brother, Sanemi actually intends to have his brother quit the Demon Slayer Corps so he can live a normal life. He is one of the two Hashira who survive the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji and the Upper Ranks, the other being Giyu Tomioka. He loses two of his right hand fingers during his battle against Upper One, Kokushibo.
- Aoi Kanzaki (神崎 アオイ, Kanzaki Aoi)
- Voiced by: Yuri Ehara (Japanese); Reba Buhr (English)
- One of Shinobu's students. Despite having passed the exam to join the Demon Slayers, she became too afraid to fight in the frontlines and since then she oversees the rehabilitation of wounded Demon Slayers who are treated at the Butterfly Estate.
- Goto (後藤, Gotō)
- Voiced by: Makoto Furukawa
- A member of the Kakushi, the clean-up brigade of the Demon Slayers.
- Sumi Nakahara (中原 すみ, Nakahara Sumi), Naho Takada (高田 なほ, Takada Naho) and Kiyo Terauchi (寺内 きよ, Terauchi Kiyo)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Mano, Yūki Kuwahara and Nanami Yamashita (Japanese); Michelle Marie, Kimberly Woods and Jackie Lastra (English)
- Three little girls who work as servants in the Butterfly Estate. They were taken in by Shinobu after their families were killed by demons.
- Hotaru Haganezuka (鋼鐵塚 螢, Haganezuka Hotaru)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese); Robbie Daymond (English)
- One of the swordsmiths who makes swords for the Demon Slayer Corps. He makes Tanjiro's sword. He has little focus on anything beyond swords and he flies into a murderous rage whenever Tanjiro breaks or loses his sword, only calming down when he is given dango.
- Kozo Kanamori (鉄穴森 鋼蔵, Kanamori Kōzō)
- Voiced by: Eiji Takemoto (Japanese); Kyle Hebert (English)
- One of the swordsmiths who makes swords for the Demon Slayer Corps. He makes Inosuke's swords. Also flies into a murderous rage when Inosuke used a rock to chip his swords.
- Kotetsu (虎徹)
- A 10 year old who inherits his family's mechanical doll which was made on reference of Yoriichi. The doll had six arms as that was the only way to replicate Yoriichi's techniques. He was injured by Gyokko, the Upper Five, but was saved from the stab by Tanjiro's handguard.
- Murata (村田, Murata)
- Voiced by: Kōki Miyata (Japanese); Khoi Dao (English)
- A member of the Demon Slayer Corps who was sent to Natagumo Mountain. One of the survivors of the operation to slay the Spider Family, he becomes friends with Tanjiro and appears on few other occasions during the series. Like Tanjiro, Murata also uses Water Breathing but is very weak at it, due to him 'not seeing the water come out of the sword'.
- Ozaki (尾崎, Ozaki)
- Voiced by: Hisako Tōjō (Japanese); Dorothy Fahn (English)
- A member of the Demon Slayer Corps who was sent to Natagumo Mountain. Killed by the Mother Spider Demon.
- Kanae Kocho (胡蝶 カナエ, Kochō Kanae)
- Voiced by: Ai Kayano (Japanese); Bridget Hoffman (English)
- Former Flower Hashira. Shinobu's late biological older sister and Kanao's late adoptive older sister who was killed by Doma, one of the Upper Moons.
The Demons (, Oni) are immortal creatures who feed on human flesh and blood to survive and become stronger with each human they devour. All demons are former humans who lose most of their memories and almost all traces of humanity after drinking or being injected with Muzan Kibutsuji's blood becoming his servants and sharing their own vision and thoughts with him. Higher Demons are also capable of casting powerful magic spells called Blood Demon Arts (血鬼術, Kekkijutsu). The specifics of these spells are unique to each Demon.
All Demons are weak to sunlight, being easily destroyed upon being exposed to it, but they can be also killed by decapitation with special swords used by the Demon Slayers called Nichirin Blades (, Nichirin Tō). Demons also are highly intolerant to wisteria flowers, avoiding places where such plants are abundant and wisteria extract can be lethal to them in high doses.
- Voiced by: Toshihiko Seki (Japanese); Greg Chun (English)
- The primary antagonist of the series, Muzan Kibutsuji (鬼舞辻 無慘, Kibutsuji Muzan) was the first and strongest demon in existence. He used his blood to sire the other demons. He was able to manipulate his cellular structure and frequently disguised himself as different humans of various ages and genders. He would program transplanted cells within demons he directly sired to destroy them if they ever mentioned him by name. He could devour the cells of others to assimilate their abilities and memories as well. Muzan was originally a sickly young man from the Heian period whose transition into a demon was the result of an experimental treatment to prolong his life. He killed his doctor before realizing it worked. Muzan has since dedicated himself to "complete his treatment" by siring demons that would help him achieve his goal of having no weaknesses, the sun being his only one. He also expressed a justified concern towards those who utilized the Breath of the Sun technique since his near death experience from fighting Yoriichi Tsugikuni. This motivated him to attack Tanjiro's family in an attempt of turning at least one of them into a demon that was naturally immune to sunlight. Nezuko, the only survivor of the incident, eventually manifested that ability and Muzan focused his efforts to capture and devour her to remove his only weakness. But the Demon Slayer Corps exploited Muzan's obsession and layed a trap for him which killed his remaining followers. Muzan killed Tamayo and many Demon Slayers before realizing that he was infected with a variation of the humanity-restoring serum that Tamayo and Shinobu developed with added poisons that removed most of his abilities and weakened him to be easily killed. This resulted in his body being destroyed by the sunlight when he is held back by the Demon Slayers. Muzan's final act of revenge was to turn Tanjiro into a new demon so he would kill the Demon Slayers. This was thwarted when Tanjiro turned back into human with his friends' help.
The Twelve Kizuki (十二鬼月, Jū Ni Kizuki) is a special group of demons serving under Muzan, with a mark of their membership engraved on their eye. The six weakest are known as the Lower Ranks, while the six strongest are called the Upper Ranks. After Rui's death, Muzan decides to eliminate the Lower Ranks and have only the Upper Ranks under his command.
The low-ranking members of the Twelve Kizuki, whose membership is constantly shifting compared to the Upper Ranks. Following the death of their member Rui, Muzan kills them all but Enmu for being worthless to his plans.
- Rui (累, Rui)
- Voiced by: Kōki Uchiyama (Japanese); Billy Kametz (English)
- A youth-like Demon holding the position of Lower Five, he was originally a sickly child before Muzan transformed him and he later killed his parents in self-defense when they attempted to kill him before taking their own lives. The ordeal caused Rui to forget his parents while receiving Muzan's permission to transform other humans and demons with his blood into a replacement family that he abuses due to his lack of understanding familial bonds. This played in his envy for the Kamado siblings' dedication for each other as they manage to greatly injure him before he was easily killed by Giyu, remembering his parents in his final moments while reunited with them in death.
- Kamanue (釜鵺)
- Voiced by: KENN (Japanese); Alan Lee (English)
- Holding the position of Lower Six, he is killed by Muzan when he decides to purge the Lower Ranks because Muzan reads his mind when he thinks the Lower Ranks should not be shunned for their weakness, which Muzan interprets as disagreeing with him.
- Mukago (零余子)
- Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Japanese); Kira Buckland (English)
- Holding the position of Lower Four, she is killed by Muzan when he decides to purge the Lower Ranks because Muzan deduced she was more afraid of the Demon Slayers than him, and interpreted her attempt at saving face as contradicting him.
- Wakuraba (病葉)
- Voiced by: Sōichirō Hoshi (Japanese); Stefan Martello (English)
- Holding the position of Lower Three, he is killed by Muzan when he decides to purge the Lower Ranks when he tries to escape.
- Rokuro (轆轤)
- Voiced by: Taiten Kusunoki (Japanese); Ray Chase (English)
- Holding the position of Lower Two, he is killed by Muzan when he decides to purge the Lower Ranks because he asked Muzan, who does not accept being ordered to do anything, to grant him more power.
- Enmu (魘夢)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Hirakawa (Japanese); Landon McDonald (English)
- A sadistic demon holding the position of Lower One who is the closest strongest demon to the Upper Ranks and strongly devoted to Muzan, his Blood Demon Art allowing him to enter and manipulate a person's dream so he can essentially kill them. Being the Lower Rank that Muzan spared after he slaughtered the others, Enmu is given the task to kill the Hashira and Tanjiro. Enmu lays a trap for Tanjiro and his friends on a train that he later fuses himself to, only to be killed by the Demon Slayers to his shock.
- Hairo (佩狼, Hairō)
- A demon holding the position of Lower Two that used to fight with a gun and capable of casting shadowy figures that can destroy everything they touch. He is killed by Kyojuro who is awarded the title of Flame Hashira for the feat.
The high-ranking members of the Twelve Moons. Each of them has lived for a century at least and killed dozens of Hashira. Some of them mutated their bodies to the point that they can't be killed just by decapitation, unlike other demons. Their ranks were unaltered for decades and no Demon Slayer had managed to kill any of them prior to Tanjiro and his friends joining the organization.
- Kaigaku (獪嶽)
- Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya (Japanese); Alejandro Saab (English)
- A young demon who attained the position of Upper Six after the deaths of Daki and Gyutaro. Originally one of the orphans under Gyomei Himejima, he was chased out by the other children for stealing temple money and encountered a demon, which he then let into the temple in exchange for having his life spared, leading to their deaths and Gyomei's wrongful imprisonment. He then becomes a member of the Demon Slayer Corps, learning the Thunder Breathing from Jigoro along with Zenitsu, before betraying the Slayer Corps and allowing himself to be transformed into a demon by Kokushibo, which leads Jigoro to commit seppuku in atonement. Unlike Zenitsu, who only mastered the first of the six techniques of the Thunder Breathing, Kaigaku only mastered the other five. He is killed when Zenitsu strikes him with a seventh, exclusive technique developed by him.
- Nakime (鳴女)
- A biwa-playing demon in charge of controlling the Infinity Castle (異空間無限城, Ikūkan Mugen-jō, Dimensional Infinity Fortress) that Kibutsuji made his base of operations. She was once a struggling musician who developed a disturbing habit of murdering prior to a performance as she associated her killings with applause. She ended up meeting Kibutsuji when she tried to kill him, only to earn his respect for tracking him and grants her new life as a demon. Nakime is later promoted to Upper Four after Hantengu's death. Nakime confronts Mitsuri and Obanai until she is restrained by Yushiro, prompting Muzan to kill her to prevent his enemies from taking control of the fortress.
- Akaza (猗窩座)
- Voiced by: Akira Ishida (Japanese); Lucien Dodge (English)
- Holding the position of Upper Three, he is a demon who despises weaklings and offers those he considers strong enough to have his respect the chance to become demons. He was once a human called Hakuji (狛治) who stole as a child to care for his ailing father before he committed suicide to free his burdened son. Hakuji was adopted by a martial artist and trained under him while falling in love with his master’s daughter Koyuki. But Hakuji loses his new family when they were poisoned by a rival dojo who were unable to beat him in a fair fight, slaughtering them single-handily before being turned into a demon by Muzan. Azaka fatally wounded Rengoku and later battles Tanjiro and Giyu, the battles ending when Akaza regained his human memories and ceases his regeneration to die.
- Doma (童磨, Dōma)
- A nihilistic demon who holds the position of Upper Two. As a child, he was seen by his parents as a perfect, blessed child, thus they started a religious cult around his figure. After his parents' deaths, he assumed control of the cult and after being transformed into a demon by Muzan, he started eating his followers on the notion that those he devour will live forever inside him. One member of his cult was Inosuke's mother, whom he devoured when she ran away from him upon learning his true nature. He also killed Shinobu's older sister Kanae. In a desperate measure to defeat him, Shinobu administers a massive dose of Wisteria in her body and allows herself to be consumed by him. The weakened Doma is later killed by Kanao and Inosuke.
- Daki (墮姫)
- Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro
- A demon disguised as an oiran, Daki shares the position of Upper Six with her brother Gyutaro, both taking advantage of her work in the red-light district to attract their victims. She is killed by Zenitsu and Inosuke.
- Gyutaro (妓夫太郎, Gyūtarō)
- A demon with a hideous appearance, Gyutaro shares the position of Upper Six with his sister Daki and always watches over her from the sidelines. Gyutaro is killed by Tengen and Tanjiro.
- Gyokko (玉壼)
- A demon with a distorted appearance who always nests himself into a jar holding the position of Upper Five, Gyokko has the habit of twisting his victims' bodies while still alive, turning them into grotesque, living sculptures. He is killed by Muichiro.
- Hantengu (半天狗)
- A seemingly weak demon who holds the position of Upper Four, Hantengu shows his true strength upon dividing himself into multiple incarnations, each with different appearances, personalities and abilities. He is killed by Tanjiro but lives long enough to inform Muzan about Nezuko's newfound resistance to sunlight, much to his master's joy.
- Kokushibo (黑死牟, Kokushibō)
- Muzan's most powerful subordinate holding the title of Upper One, Kokushibo was originally a Demon Slayer called Michikatsu Tsugikuni (継國巌勝, Tsugikuni Michikatsu) and the older twin brother of Yoriichi. Envious of his brother's talent, he ends up tempted to join Muzan's side as a demon in order to eternally perfect himself as a swordsman without the worry of dying of sickness or old age. His fighting style is "Moon Breathing" (月の呼吸, Tsuki no kokyū), which directly derives from Yoriichi's Sun Breathing. One of the reasons of his death is a combined effort of Gyomei, Sanemi, Genya and Muichiro, with the latter two dying from their wounds soon after.
- Spider Demon (Mother) (蜘蛛鬼「母」, Kumo Oni (Haha))
- Voiced by: Ami Koshimizu (Japanese); Allegra Clark (English)
- A member of the Spider Family. Once a young girl who was turned into a demon, she was forced to assume the role of "Mother" by Rui and have her appearance altered. She can control humans using her spider threads, which are attached by small white red and blue spiders. Always living in fear of Rui, she ends up accepting death while fighting Tanjiro and allows herself to be slain by him.
- Spider Demon (Elder Brother) (蜘蛛鬼「兄」, Kumo Oni (Ani))
- Voiced by: Showtaro Morikubo (Japanese); Derek Stephen Prince (English)
- A member of the Spider Family. He assumes the role of "Elder Brother" and is one of the two in the family that only assume a semi-human appearance, the lower half of his body being that of a giant spider's. He can turn humans into monstrous semi-spiders when his minions bite them but is subsequently beheaded by Zenitsu.
- Spider Demon (Father) (蜘蛛鬼「父」, Kumo Oni (Chichi))
- Voiced by: Tetsu Inada (Japanese); Kellen Goff (English)
- A member of the Spider Family. He assumes the role of "Father" and like Older Brother, has a semi-human appearance in that he has a spider head. He possesses monstrous strength. Inosuke has a hard time fighting it before the monster is easily killed by Giyu.
- Spider Demon (Daughter) (蜘蛛鬼「姉」, Kumo Oni (Ane))
- Voiced by: Ryoko Shiraishi (Japanese); Erica Lindbeck (English)
- A member of the Spider Family. She assumes the role of "Daughter" and can create acidic prisons of thread that dissolve her enemies and convert them into her food. She is then subdued and killed by Shinobu.
- Temple Demon (お堂の鬼, Odō no Oni)
- Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa|Ben Diskin}}
- A demon who Tanjiro and Nezuko briefly encounter and defeat together.
- Hand Demon (手鬼, Teoni)
- Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu, Aki Toyosaki (child)|Kirk Thornton,Jessica DiCicco (child)}}
- A vengeful demon who was captured by Urokodaki and trapped on a mountain used for testing applicants for the Demon Slayer Corps. Unable to escape the mountain, he made it his goal to target and eat all of Urokodaki's disciples as revenge for being trapped including Makomo and Sabito. He succeeded for the most part, only failing to eat Giyu and later, Tanjiro.
- Swamp Demon (沼鬼, Numaoni)
- Voiced by: Ryōhei Kimura (Japanese); Sean Chiplock (English)
- A demon who has been kidnapping young women. He attempts to consume girls before they go beyond 16 years and "become rotten". He is the target of Tanjiro's first assignment as a Demon Slayer and is eventually killed by him.
- Yahaba (矢琶羽, Yahaba)
- Voiced by: Jun Fukuyama (Japanese); Xander Mobus (English)
- A demon who directly serves Muzan. While he believes that he is one of the Twelve Kizuki, he is actually not, as he lacks a number on his eye: the mark of a Kizuki. His power is to manipulate the movement and direction of things using the eyeballs on the palms of his hands. He works together with Susamaru and is killed by Tanjiro.
- Susamaru (朱紗丸, Susamaru)
- Voiced by: Mikako Komatsu (Japanese); Sarah Ann Williams (English)
- A demon who directly serves Muzan. While she believes that she is one of the Twelve Kizuki, she is actually not, as she lacks a number on her eye: the mark of a Kizuki. Her power is in her Temari, which is incredibly hard and heavy. She uses it like a projectile weapon along with Yahaba's ability. She is defeated when Tamayo uses her hypnosis to trigger the curse Muzan put on the demons under his control to kill them should they talk to anyone about him.
- Tongue Demon
- Voiced by: Tarusuke Shingaki
- A demon that lived in the Tsuzumi Mansion. He is slain by Zenitsu.
- Horned Demon
- Voiced by: Yoshihisa Kawahara
- A demon that lived in the Tsuzumi Mansion. He is slain by Inosuke.
- Kyogai (響凱, Kyōgai)
- Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe (Japanese); Steve Blum (English)
- A demon and former member of the Twelve Kizuki, Kyogai is known as the "Tsuzumi Demon" (鼓の鬼, Tsuzumi no Oni). He was stripped of his number by Muzan due to slowly losing the ability to eat humans and reaching his "limit". Because of this, he obsessively tries to earn his spot back in the Twelve Kizuki, attacking and eating humans who pass by the Tsuzumi Mansion. Prior to becoming a demon, Kyogai was an unsuccessful poet whose works were rejected by his father. He fights using the tsuzumi drums embedded into his body; striking them would turn rooms around and while changing rooms throughout the house and creating powerful air slashes. Kyogai is slain in a grueling battle by Tanjiro.
The members of the Kamado family are descendants of Sumiyoshi, old friend of Yoriichi Tsugikuni who created the ceremonial dance known as Hinogami Kagura based on the movements of Yoriichi's Sun Breathing. The only surviving members are Tanjiro and Nezuko, after their father's death by disease and their other relatives being killed by Muzan Kibutsuji in an attempt to sire more demons.
- Tanjūrō Kamado (竈門 炭十郎, Kamado Tanjūrō)
- Voiced by: Shinichiro Miki (Japanese); Kirk Thornton (English)
- The late husband of Kie Kamado and father of Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado. From him, Tanjiro inherits his earrings and the Hinogami Kagura, which he could perform effortlessly for hours despite his poor health.
- Kie Kamado (竈門 葵枝, Kamado Kie)
- Voiced by: Hoko Kuwashima (Japanese); Dorothy Fahn (English)
- Kie was married to Tanjūrō Kamado and had six children, including Tanjiro and Nezuko. After her husband’s death, she was left to take care of them all by herself with Tanjiro being the eldest son helping her. She manages to support and keep her family happy until she was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji.
- Takeo Kamado (竈門 竹雄, Kamado Takeo)
- Voiced by: Yo Taichi (Japanese); Michelle Ruff (English)
- Kamado Takeo is Tanjūrō' Kamado's third child and Tanjiro and Nezuko's younger brother. He seems to be an introvert and unsociable person. He was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji.
- Hanako Kamado (竈門 花子, Kamado Hanako)
- Voiced by: Konomi Kohara (Japanese); Ryan Bartley (English)
- Hanako is the fourth child in Kamado family. She adores Tanjiro and wanted to follow him when he was going away for selling charcoal but she was forbidden by their mother. Tanjiro told her to wait for him until he come back but she was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji by the time Tanjiro returned.
- Shigeru Kamado (竈門 茂, Kamado Shigeru)
- Voiced by: Kaede Hondo (Japanese); Jessica DiCicco (English)
- Shigeru is the fifth child to Tanjūrō and Kei. Similar to Hanako, he also adores his brother Tanjiro and wanted to follow him. He was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji.
- Rokuta Kamado (竈門 六太, Kamado Rokuta)
- Voiced by: Aoi Koga (Japanese); Philece Sampler (English)
- He is the youngest child in Kamado family who was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji. Nezuko is often reminded of him when she sees other humans.
- Sumiyoshi (炭吉)
- He is an ancestor of the Kamado family who was friends with Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the creator of the Sun Breathing. He is the one who develops the Hinokami Kagura based on a demonstration of the Sun Breathing Yoriichi made to him and his family. He also receives from Yoriichi the same Hanafuda earrings which Tanjiro uses.
- Sumihiko Kamado (竈門 炭彦, Kamado Sumihiko)
- Tanjiro and Kanao's descendant from the modern days. He is a 15 year-old boy who resembles to Tanjiro and is very nimble.
- Kanata Kamado (竈門 カナタ, Kamado Kanata)
- Another of Tanjiro and Kanao's descendants from the modern days. He is 16 year-old and Sumihiko's older brother and resembles Kanao.
- Shinjuro Rengoku (煉獄 槇寿郎, Rengoku Shinjurō)
- Voiced by: Rikiya Koyama (Japanese); Imari Williams (English)
- Former Flame Hashira and father of Kyōjurō and Senjuro. He quits the Demon Slayer Corps upon the realization that his Flame Breathing style is inferior to the original breath style, Sun Breathing. Since then he spends his days drinking at home until he receives Kyōjurō's final message to him, asking his father to take care of himself. He reappears in the final battle against Muzan, standing guard to protect the Ubuyashiki family with Tengen.
- Ruka Rengoku (煉獄 瑠火, Rengoku Ruka)
- Voiced by: Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese); Suzie Yeung (English)
- Shinjuro's late wife and mother of Kyōjurō and Senjuro.
- Senjuro Rengoku (煉獄 千寿郎, Rengoku Senjuro)
- Voiced by: Junya Enoki (Japanese); Cedric Williams (English)
- Kyōjurō's younger brother. He becomes friends with Tanjiro and begins researching what documents remain from his estate about the Hinogami Kagura and its connection with the Sun Breathing. He later sends a letter to Tanjiro describing a thirteenth, lost technique from the Hinogami Kagura, hoping that it would help him in his battle against Muzan.
- Sakonji Urokodaki (鱗滝 左近次, Urokodaki Sakonji)
- Voiced by: Hōchū Ōtsuka (Japanese); Brook Chalmers (English)
- A former Water Hashira; He is introduced to Tanjiro and Nezuko by his student Giyu. He is initially apprehensive of Tanjiro's kind nature, but agrees to train him. As the training goes on, he grows closer to both Tanjiro and Nezuko, and he sheds tears of joy, when Tanjiro returns from the Demon Slayer exam alive, as he is the first to do so after a long string of deaths. He has since kept a close eye on their growth. He has given his word to the Pillars that if Nezuko were to eat a human, then Tanjiro, as well Giyu and himself would kill her and themselves in atonement.
- Sabito (錆兎)
- Voiced by: Yūki Kaji (Japanese); Max Mittelman (English)
- One of Urokodaki's disciples. He died during an exam to join the Demon Slayer Corps while trying to save other students who were not as strong as himself, Giyu being one of them. He was especially talented and strong. His spirit advises Tanjiro during his training. Both he and Makomo were killed by the Hand Demon who was captured by Urokodaki.
- Makomo (真菰)
- Voiced by: Ai Kakuma (Japanese); Ryan Bartley (English)
- One of Urokodaki's disciples. She died during an exam to join the Demon Slayer Corps. Like Sabito, she was very talented. She used her speed to her advantage while fighting. Her spirit advises Tanjiro during his training. Both she and Sabito were killed by the Hand Demon who was captured by Urokodaki.
- Kasugai Crow (鎹鴉, Kasugai Garasu)
- Voiced by: Takumi Yamazaki (Japanese); Doug Erholtz (English)
- A crow that can speak human language, though it is very loud and limited. Every Demon Slayer has a crow that informs them of their new missions. Zenitsu, however, has a sparrow instead of a crow.
- Ukogi (うこぎ)
- Voiced by: Manaka Iwami
- A sparrow who was the only of his species to pass the exam to work as a Kasugai Crow. Assigned to Zenitsu, who nicknames him Chuntaro (ちゅん太郎, Chuntarō), he usually reprimands him when he shows cowardice.
- Tamayo (珠世)
- Voiced by: Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese); Laura Post (English)
- A talented doctor who is also a demon. She was converted into a demon by Muzan, which resulted in her killing and eating her family to her horror. Despite that, she was under Muzan's control until the demon was almost killed by Yoriichi Tsugikuni who also spared her. She further altered herself to allow her to survive on a small amount of blood and no flesh. She is attempting to find a cure for demons, but requires the blood of special demons. To this end, she enlists help from Tanjiro, who offers some of Nezuko's blood as well as trying to get blood samples from members of the Twelve Kizuki. She can also create demons—the only other demon beside Muzan who can—but she insists on only doing it for dying patients who have no other option and ensures they know the price of becoming a demon. After completing her research on a cure for Nezuko's condition, Tamayo sacrifices herself to lay an ambush on Muzan with Kagaya's help but despite failing to kill her sworn enemy, she poisons the demon with a mix of substances she developed with Shinobu's help to greatly weaken him.
- Yushiro (愈史郎, Yushirō)
- Voiced by: Daiki Yamashita (Japanese); Kyle McCarley (English)
- A demon created by Tamayo. He cares for her greatly and is very protective of her. It has been implied that he loves her. He is the only demon made by Tamayo and as such, has no connection to Muzan. He only needs a small amount of blood to survive, even less than Tamayo. He is mentioned to have a "battle form" which he can change into. He has a special power which can erase the presence of living things as well as make the unseen seen. This technique is not perfect and the more people he attempts to hide, the easier it is to find them. After his master's death, Yushiro assists the Demon Slayers in the final battle against Muzan by providing aid to the wounded soldiers and helping Tanjiro and his friends evade Muzan's attacks with his detecting scrolls. After Muzan's defeat, Yushiro keeps living as a demon all the way to the modern times, where he makes a living as a painter.
- Jigoro Kuwajima (桑島 慈悟郎, Kuwajima Jigorō)
- Voiced by: Shigeru Chiba (Japanese); John DeMita (English)
- A former Thunder Hashira, he was the instructor for Zenitsu and Kaigaku. Jigoro also took the alias 'Shihan'. He later commits seppuku in atonement for Kaigaku's betrayal.
- Kotoha Hashibira (嘴平 琴葉, Hashibira Kotoha)
- Voiced by: Mamiko Noto (Japanese); Jennie Kwan (English)
- Inosuke's late mother with a striking resemblance to him. She is killed by Doma, one of the Upper Moons, just after dropping Inosuke from a cliff in a desperate measure to save his life.
- Makio (まきを), Suma (須磨)and Hinatsuru (雛鶴)
- Three kunoichis and Tengen's wives who assisted helping Tengen and his friends fight against the demons.
- Yoriichi Tsugikuni (継国 縁壱, Tsugikuni Yoriichi)
- Kokushibo's younger brother who became a Demon Slayer after his wife and unborn child were killed by a demon. He was the one who created the Sun Breathing and was so powerful that he once cornered and almost defeated Muzan by himself, but failed to destroy him completely, despite inflicting multiple wounds on the demon that never healed. He was later expelled from the Slayer Corps once they also learned that he let Tamayo live and his brother became a demon. He later befriends Tanjiro's ancestors and teach them the Sun Breathing, which they pass on to their lineage in the form of the Hinogami Kagura, along the same hanafuda earrings always used by Tanjiro. He died of old age during a fight with his brother.
- Saburo (三郎, Saburō)
- Voiced by: Masaki Terasoma (Japanese); Jake Eberle (English)
- A villager who offers Tanjiro to stay at his home during the night his family was attacked by Muzan out of fear for his security.
- Toyo (豊)
- Voiced by: Mitsuo Iwata (Japanese); Frank Todaro (English)
- An udon street vendor. Toyo is very passionate about his udons and can get furious when his bowl is discarded without eating any. He ends up angry at Tanjiro when he flees, leaving his bowl untouched to chase after Muzan, but get pleased when he returns and eats two bowls of udon to make up for it.
- Teruko (てる子)
- Voiced by: Miho Okasaki (Japanese); Grace Lu (English)
- A young girl, along with her brother Shoichi, who asks Tanjiro and Zenitsu to help save her brother Kiyoshi from the Tsuzumi Mansion.
- Shoichi (正一)
- Voiced by: Mitsuhiro Ichiki (Japanese); Michael Johnston (English)
- A young boy, along with his sister Teruko, who asks Tanjiro and Zenitsu to help save her brother Kiyoshi from the Tsuzumi Mansion. When he is separated from his siblings inside the Mansion, he winds up in Zenitsu's company, quickly becoming aggravated with the Slayer's cowardly demeanor. Due to Zenitsu having killed one of the demons pursuing them in his sleep, he thinks Shoichi is the one who saved his life when they escape the Mansion.
- Kiyoshi (清)
- Voiced by: Shun'ichi Toki (Japanese); Brandon Winckler (English)
- Teruko and Shoichi's elder brother, who gets kidnapped by the Tsuzumi Mansion demon, Kyogai. He is a human of a rare constitution called 'marechi', which according to demons, is far more nutritious than an average person, as it is implied that consuming one marechi is the same as consuming one hundred humans simultaneously. This makes such people extremely valuable to demons.
- Hisa (ひさ)
- Voiced by: Ikuko Tani (Japanese); Barbara Goodson (English)
- An elderly woman who welcomes Demon Slayers to rest in her house. Tanjiro and his group visit her after they fight Kyogai.
- ^ abPineda, Rafael Antonio (October 5, 2018). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Stars Natsuki Hanae, Akari Kitō". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- ^ abcde"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime's Trailer Reveals English Dub Cast". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- ^Clark, Allegra (2020-03-08). "Okay, yes, that was definitely still me as babby Tanjiro!!! (wooooooo) Also the end of the episode made me tear up. I don't even have words except to say: WOW, that was powerful!!". @simplyallegra. Retrieved 2020-03-10.
- ^ abcHodgkins, Crystalyn (November 24, 2018). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Reveals Staff, More Cast". Anime News Network. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- ^𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 (2020-03-21). "So happy to join the #DemonSlayer cast as Kanao, this show is so gorgeous Thank you so much @mummynyan I couldn't be more grateful. @aniplexUSA @DemonSlayerUSA #Toonamipic.twitter.com/6e0IA8oZsg". @briannanoellek. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- ^ abcdefghijLoo, Egan (March 19, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Reveals More Cast, Theme Song Artist". Anime News Network. Retrieved March 19, 2019.
- ^"Genya Shinazugawa". behindthevoiceactors.com. Retrieved September 16, 2021.
- ^ ab"My Own Steel". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 5. USA. 2019-11-09. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^Woods, Kimberly (2020-04-02). "You may have heard me as Hinaki Ubuyashiki on last week's ep of #DemonSlayer. Thank you @mummynyan and @BangZoom for the opportunity to be on this awesome show!pic.twitter.com/QUnUGoLLgL". @kimberlywoods. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- ^𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 (2020-04-04). "Happy to announce I also voice Nichika Ubuyashiki in #DemonSlayer @DemonSlayerUSApic.twitter.com/yd14XBpfWW". @briannanoellek. Retrieved 2020-04-05.
- ^ abc"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2019-11-03.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (July 13, 2019). "Saori Hayami Joins Cast of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 13, 2019.
- ^Harlacher, Erika (2020-02-08). "Ooh looks like the first episode of Demon Slayer that I appear in dropped on Toonami tonight~ Excited to announce that I play Shinobu!! I love her Thanks @mummynyan , thrilled to be a part of this showpic.twitter.com/kWdhOZtlj8". @erikaharlacher. Retrieved 2020-02-09.
- ^ abcdefgSherman, Jennifer (August 30, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Reveals Cast for Pillar Characters". Anime News Network. Retrieved August 30, 2019.
- ^ abcdefgMateo, Alex (March 25, 2020). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime's Video Reveals English Dub Cast for Hashira". Anime News Network. Retrieved August 3, 2021.
- ^"Honored to say I'm returning as Hanako AND providing the voice of Young Kyojuro Rengoku in #DemonSlayerTheMovieMugenTrain in theaters now!! 🙌 Infinite thanks to @aniplexUSA, @staleybud, @mummynyan & @BangZoom!!". Twitter. Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- ^Buhr, Reba (2020-04-04). "Always late to the party! I made my Demon Slayer debut on #Toonami tonight as Aoi Kanzaki!pic.twitter.com/1fSv3dvrF0". @rebabuhr. Retrieved 2020-04-05.
- ^Marie, Michelle (2020-04-18). "If you watched #DemonSlayer tonight on Toonami, then you heard my voice as Sumi Nakahara! Thank you to @staleybud for your awesome directing and to @mummynyan for letting me be a butterfly child! pic.twitter.com/EDIIeHplYy". @michellemarievo. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- ^Woods, Kimberly (2020-04-19). "Happy to be back on @DemonSlayerUSA tonight as this little cutie: Naho Takada Thank you @BangZoom @mummynyan @staleybud pic.twitter.com/c17RsxFb4p". @kimberlywoods. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- ^"Hashira Meeting". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 23. USA. 2020-04-04. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^ ab"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2019-11-09.
- ^ ab"Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 25. USA. 2020-04-25. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^Dao, Khoi (2020-02-08). "Hey #Toonami faithfuls. I have been waiting so long to tell you. I voice the goodest lad/secret protag/tiktok eboy MURATA in #DemonSlayer Murata stans of the world, our time has come. (thank you @BrianTAnderson for making this graphic i don't know why corporate rejected it)pic.twitter.com/kl3wHsnAOM". @khoidaooo. Retrieved 2020-02-09.
- ^ abcdeHodgkins, Crystalyn (May 5, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Reveals 4 More Cast Members in Video". Anime News Network. Retrieved May 5, 2019.
- ^ abcdUSA, Aniplex (2019-11-14). "Meet the Demons of "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" and Tanjiro's greatest foe, Muzan Kibutsuji! Don't forget! A new episode of the English dub of "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" airs every Saturday night at 1:30 am only on Cartoon Network's Toonami!pic.twitter.com/tZ9OjiquxT". @aniplexUSA. Retrieved 2019-11-14.
- ^ abcde"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Reveals More English Dub Cast, English Trailer". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- ^ abcde"New Mission". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 26. USA. 2020-05-02. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^the #AshenWolves 🐺, Alejandro Saab of (2020-02-22). "Thank you guys for watching #DemonSlayer it truly is incredible getting to be a part of this, even if it is a small part (for now ) And as much as I tease him, @AleksLeVO absolutely KILLS IT as Zenitsu! Thank you again to @aniplexUSA @mummynyan and @BangZoom for having me!!pic.twitter.com/M7frWnC7nw". @kaggyfilms. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- ^"『劇場版「鬼滅の刃」無限列車編』上弦の参の鬼・猗窩座役の石田彰さんら出演声優情報＆コメント到着！ 煉?獄と猗窩座の戦いが描かれた新ビジュアル、新PV公開！". Animate Times (in Japanese). October 25, 2020. Retrieved August 3, 2021.
- ^ ab"Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 2. USA. 2019-10-19. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (April 27, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Casts Takehito Koyasu, Aki Toyosaki as Hand Demon". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- ^Pineda, Rafael Antonio (June 9, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Casts Junichi Suwabe". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 9, 2019.
- ^USA, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (2020-01-08). "ENGLISH CAST ANNOUNCEMENT! The legendary @blumspew joins the English dub cast as the Tsuzumi Demon, Kyogai! Tune in for Episode 11 of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba this Saturday on Cartoon Network's Toonami!pic.twitter.com/4EpP8dV1PH". @DemonSlayerUSA. Retrieved 2020-01-09.
- ^"Hinokami". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 19. USA. 2020-03-07. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^ abcdef"Cruelty". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 1. USA. 2019-10-12. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^"So freaking PUMPED to announce this. I had the honor and privilege of lending my voice to #DemonSlayerMovie #MugenTrain! I play #ShinjuroRengoku and a couple of other characters. So thankful to @BangZoom for allowing me this opportunity. This one of my favorite franchises". Twitter. Retrieved 2021-04-24.
- ^"God is so good! The dub for #DemonSlayer #MugenTrain is finally in theaters everywhere & I'm proud to announce that I'm the English voice of Senjuro Rengoku. Super grateful to be a small part in this epic movie. Thank you @mummynyan & @aniplexUSA for the opportunity!". Twitter. Retrieved 2021-04-24.
- ^ abUSA, Aniplex (2019-10-24). "[ ENGLISH DUB CAST ANNOUNCEMENT ] @MaxMittelman and @RyanBartley join the English dub cast of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba as Sabito and Makomo! Catch them in action on Episode 3 - "Sabito and Makomo" this Saturday night at 1:30 AM on @cartoonnetwork ! #DemonSlayer pic.twitter.com/EgpVg25TPP". @aniplexUSA. Retrieved 2019-10-25.
- ^ abHodgkins, Crystalyn (May 19, 2019). "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime Casts Maaya Sakamoto, Daiki Yamashita". Anime News Network. Retrieved May 19, 2019.
- ^ ab"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- ^"You Must Master a Single Thing". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 17. USA. 2020-02-22. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^"A Forged Bond". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 18. USA. 2020-02-29. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^"Muzan Kibutsuji". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 7. USA. 2019-11-23. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^ ab"Tsuzumi Mansion". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 11. USA. 2020-01-11. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^"The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 12. USA. 2020-01-18. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
- ^"The House with the Wisteria Family Crest". Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Season 1. Episode 14. USA. 2020-02-01. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Language Cast. Adult Swim.
He croaked, - I will remember it by the grave of my life. - Okay, okay, - I moved away from such a manifestation of gratitude and, finally, I heard the familiar thick bass in the receiver. Rozin did not ask questions, he just put the guy in his private clinic, I paid for the treatment, but did not regret for a minute.
Male characters demon slayer
Katka froze, stretched out. Saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth to her chin, her teeth gripped tightly against the gag. Vovan kissed her on the chest, and spreading his legs, lifted them off the floor, being between them. She grabbed the horizontal bar. And he entered her, hugging her.Best Husbando in Anime (By Voting)
Do you master. - he nods at the car. - I'm careful. - If you are careful, then the car needs to be washed, at least sometimes, you wash, so its not bad, - he does not. Hold back his sarcasm.
You will also be interested:
- Tundra truck caps for sale
- Galaxy gear s2 app
- Jaguar f pace reviews
- Why does facetime lower volume
- Legend of zelda part 1
- Wood floor refinishing orange county
- Rv for sale tulsa
- Sulfur 8 light vs original
- Faux leather ideas for cricut
- Aa vacations promo code 2020
Pubic hair grew thick and formed a dense dark triangle, which was barely hidden by small panties. The angularity of the hips disappeared, giving way to a pleasant roundness. Today I took out my anger and dissatisfaction on the secretary. - I really wanted to fuck. He invited her into the office, dug his lips into her lips, grabbed the cuffs of her blouse and jerked them sharply to the sides - the.