About CarComplaints.com ®
CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem.
Follow Us Elsewhere
Around the Site
- Find out more about us in the press or read stories from drivers who praise our work. Contact us with any comments or concerns.
- Vehicle Problems
- Find out what cars to avoid, view the latest problem trends, or keep up-to-date with the most recently reported problems. Looking for something lighter? Read our funny complaints to see people who found humor in a bad situation.
- Advertising on CarComplaints.com is well-targeted, has unique benefits, and is highly successful. Find out more about our advertising opportunities.
What's wrong with YOUR car?™
made in Vermont
Copyright © —
"CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Front ¾ vehicle photos © Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data.
Ford Fusion Recalls
NHTSA Frontal Crash Test Ratings
NHTSA rates crash-tested vehicles by assigning them one to five stars, with five stars indicating the most injury protection and one star indicating the least protection.
Side Barrier Rating Driver
Side Barrier Rating Passenger Rear Seat
Side - Pole Barrier combined (FRONT)
Side - Pole Barrier combined (REAR)
IIHS Frontal Offset Crash Test Ratings
IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor based on performance in high-speed front and side crash tests plus evaluations of seat/head restraints for protection against neck injuries in rear impacts.
- Rear Passenger Head Protection
- Rear Passenger Head and Neck
- Rear Passenger Pelvis/Leg
- Seat Head/Restraint Geometry
NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 20V
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles sold, or ever registered in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands. A component within the door latches may break making the doors difficult to latch and/or leading the driver or a passenger to believe a door is securely closed when, in fact, it is not.
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant.
Ford will notify owners, and Ford or Lincoln dealers will replace the side door latches, free of charge. The recall began September 21, Owners may contact Ford customer service at Ford's number for this recall is 20S
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.
You must be logged in to perform that action.
- 2000 chevy 1500 rear end
- Medical school in michigan
- Imágenes de milagros de dios
- Is walmart open tomorrow
- Pny xlr8 gtx 1650 super
- Ford has issued a recall for , vehicles in the U.S. over faulty door latches.
- The recall covers three sedans: the Ford Fiesta and Fusion and the Lincoln MKZ.
- The automaker will notify owners of the recall by May 4. Until then, owners can check the NHTSA recall site to see if their vehicle is affected.
Ford has issued a recall for nearly , vehicles in the U.S. and nearly 20, in Mexico for a door latch problem. The problem is with the latch pawl's spring-tab design. It can degrade in high temperatures and thus will not be secured when the door is shut. Ford says that even if an owner gets the door to latch after repeated attempts, it is still possible that it will become unlatched during driving.
The recall includes three Ford sedans: the – Ford Fiesta, the – Ford Fusion, and the – Lincoln MKZ. The automaker says that it is not aware of any accidents or injuries resulting from the problem. The affected vehicles have been or currently are registered in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, and federal territories.
To fix the recall, dealers will replace the door latch with one that doesn't degrade in high temperatures. Owners will be notified of the recall starting May 4 and in the meantime can check the NHTSA recall site to see if their vehicle is involved.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
In a class generally known for bland styling and a lack of driving excitement, the Fusion is like a fresh, charismatic newcomer. But also like some promising and talented celebrities, it has just enough quirks to erode your enthusiasm. The Fusion looks upscale and stylish, and it handles like a really good European sports sedan. We bought three versions: a top-trim Titanium, a mid-trim SE, and the SE Hybrid.
There are 8 recalls on this vehicle. Learn More.
Recalls 2016 ford fusion
Is there a recall on Ford Fusion?
Click to see full answer.
Just so, does my Ford Fusion have a recall?
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year Ford Fusion vehicles manufactured November 2, , to July 31, , and Lincoln MKZ vehicles manufactured November 14, , to July 31, The recall began May 16, Owners may contact Ford customer service at
Also, does the Ford Fusion have transmission problems? FUSION: Owners of Ford Fusions have also reported issues that can be traced back to a defective transmission. These include rough gear shifting and shaking of the entire car, often when shifting into first gear. The Fusion has become an extremely popular car, and we hear continuous complaints about its performance.
One may also ask, how reliable is a Ford Fusion?
The Fusion has a reliability rating of three out of five from J.D. Power. That's an average score for the industry, but most midsize cars earn higher marks.
How do I know if my car has had a recall fixed?
- Ensure your vehicle was recalled. Do some research to determine if your vehicle had a recall issued.
- Locate and write down your Vehicle identification number. The VIN number is considered the DNA of your vehicle.
- Search for an authorized automotive dealership.
- Address your concerns to the dealership.
Recalls & Safety Issues.
This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected.
Learn about our recall process
Have a safety problem?
Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe.
Report a safety problem
Every vehicle has a unique VIN. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall.
Search by VIN
Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. NHTSA does not record VIN information or results provided through this tool.
Unable to load safety issue details.
You will also be interested:
- 16 oz pump bottle bulk
- Jo sonja paint near me
- Audi a3 convertible near me
- House for sale lubbock
- Yellow brake calipers dodge charger
- Taylormade certification program registration code
- Dokkan lr tier list 2020
- Return address on envelope
- Dog daycare minneapolis, mn
- Jaguar f pace diesel reliability
- 5 inch chrome exhaust stacks
- Pixel 3 xl hdmi out
- See the light chords
I'm home at two, Masha said goodbye to me. - Okay, - I was already falling asleep, - and which club will you go to. Eden. - she babbled in an undertone, trying not to wake the child, and tightly closed the door behind her. It was in the.