808 Vol. 1 is a fresh collection of dope 808 Bass Samples ready to give you the edge in your next Hip Hop production.
Inspired by Travis Scott, Post Malone, Lil Nas X, J. Cole, Kodak Black & Offset. 808 Vol. 1 was built upon quality research of the 808s they use in their chart topping hits.
We here at Surge Sounds make it our top priority to provide you with the illest 808 Bass Samples that will push your Hip Hop beats to the next level. 100% Royalty-Free
808 Vol. 1 comes loaded with 100 phat key-labeled 808 Bass Samples in keys C, C#, D, D#, E, F, G, A & B all geared to draw out fresh and wicked ideas.
You’ll get this all forFREE!
Whether you’re a seasoned Hip Hop producer or you’re looking to dive into this trending genre, 808 Vol. 1 is guaranteed to boost the bass in your low end!
A taste of the high quality 808 Bass Samples inside
J. Cole- 4 Your Eyez Only + False Prophets + Everybody Dies; Drums How?
How does Cole Layer his drums, specifically his kicks in these tracks? It doesnt seem like he used 808s IDK if hes using analog drums for layering or what
For these tracks, J.Cole takes drum loops from old records (I think Everybody Dies is the Dexter Wansel - 'Theme from the planets' drum loop, which he also uses on Lights Please, Lost Ones, and maybe other tracks of his), and layers them with good quality samples. Of course you'll have to experiment and play around to get the sound and make your own touch to it, but try this out generally for that kind of sound:
1) Time-stretch the loop to match the bpm you want. Manually chop and move pieces of it to fit the grid how you'd like.
2) EQ the drum loop to make it sound 'cleaner', whether it's taking out high end hiss or bottom end.
3) Put a transient designer / enveloper plugin on it. Make the attack sharper/faster and decrease the sustain so it 'snaps'. This is very pronounced in 'Everybody Dies'
4) Layer the kicks and snares with other kick and snare sounds that you want. Match them to the way you did #1 . The key here is to get good quality samples, and ones that work well. Adjust the volume for each and EQ them to be musical and 'fit' with the original loop as well.
5) Add more layers to make the stereo field a little wider, like panned snare rolls and hi hats to compliment the drum track
6) For the kick specifically, try generating a low-end signal like a sine wave and gating it to the kick to get that extra 'thump' you're probably talking about. Google this method, it's too long to describe here. "Gating kick to sine wave".
7) Send all these to a drum bus and experiment with parallel compression and other processing.
#SampleSaturdays – The Sounds of J. Cole
Get ready to step up your game with some soulful musical sounds inspired by RocNation’s artist and producer, J Cole. You will receive three construction kits that includes J.Cole sample drums, vintage percussion, synth leads, thick bass line and J. Coles iconic flute melodies.
- 3 Construction Kits
- All tracks separated for mixing
- Tempo labeled
- Sounds inspired by J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Hit Boy, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Boi-1da, Chance The Rapper and many more.
The Sounds of J.Cole
We have searched the web for the best Free Hip Hop Loops & Hip Hop Samples for you to download.
You can use these samples with FL Studio, Ableton Live, and other music software.
Free Hip Hop Loops & Hip Hop Samples
Instructions: Click each link below and look around each website for the download link or button. Do not install any suspicious software.
1. Royalty Hip Hop Samples – These are royalty Hip Hop loops.
2. Hip-Hop Loops & Drums – 112 Hip-Hop loops and drum samples from r-loops.
3. DripChord – Tons of quality Hip-Hop Loops.
4. Hip-Hop Vinyl Samples – Free Hip-Hop Vinyl Samples from r-loops is a collection of 89 sounds.
5. Hip-Hop Free Samples, Loops, Sounds – 141 Hip Hop Samples, free Drums and Drum Loops, Free Instruments Sounds, Free Synth Samples, Format: WAV.
6. Smokers Blend 2 – Hip Hop sounds taking you back to the early-90s golden era of the genre. You’ll find smoothness, authenticity, and integrity throughout this royalty free sample pack.
7. Hip Hop Drum Loops – Hip Hop drum loops.
8. Free 4 All – This free Trap and Hip Hop Mini Sample Pack contains premium sounds including Snares, Kicks, Percs, Loops, and 808s.
9. The Best Free Sample Loops – We just put together this list of free sample loops for music producers to use in DAW programs like FL Studio, Pro Tools, Logic Pro & All other software. These loops and samples are in WAV and MIDI format.
10. Loop Artists – Download over 40 free loop samples.
Sell Beats & Products
- Unlimited Beats & Pages
- Sell Digital & Physical Products
- Full WordPress Music Website
- 90 Free Graphics - Get $15 Off
11. Hip-Hop Drum Kits by R-Loops – Download Hip Hop drum samples, loops, and one-shots about total size 200 MB. This sample pack contains over 300 drum one-shots and 53 drum unique loops inspired by Hip-Hop’s & Trap’s most popular music producers.
12. Hip Hop Synth Loop – This Hip Hop synth loop is played at 86 BPM.
13. Old School Hip Hop loop – Royalty-free Old school Hip Hop samples.
14. 90s Hip Hop – These royalty-free 90s Hip-Hop loops, samples, and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users and are free to use in your project.
16. Hip Hop Sample Pack – J. Cole Sample Pack – This sample pack includes over 20 different Hip Hop drum samples, drum loops, basses, and synth sounds.
17. Royalty Free Old School Loops Samples Sounds – Royalty-free old school loops.
18. Free Hip-Hop Classic Samples – Includes 5 classic hip-hop construction kits with crazy synth melodies punchy kicks, bells, strings, and more. Inside you’ll find over 90 royalty-free, high-quality multi-format loops. These phrases are best suited to R&B, Dirty South, Pop, Hip Hop, and other similar styles.
Related: 25 Free Trap Drum Kits & Free Trap Sample Packs
I hope you enjoy these free Hip Hop loops and samples.
Please don’t forget to share this article.
Drum j reddit cole kit
When a member was shoved into my mouth, I did not suck it, but just kept it in my mouth, receiving a hail of slaps, but. I didn't care anymore. In the morning, the previous shift came, and everything spun in a circle. From constant violence, without food and normal sleep, I was so weak that I just lay limp on the bed.#SampleSaturdays - The Sounds of J. Cole (MIDI + Loops + Drum Kit)
And so, for some time now, I began to notice that periodically, about once a week, this trio, as if by chance, began to linger at work. It was impossible to suspect them of excessive service zeal. But for some reason, at the moment when other employees in a joyful crowd were pouring home, Natalya, Lyokha and Max began to rummage.
Through the papers with anxious look, pretending to be a blockage of work.
- 2007 honda accord headlight
- Makita finish nailer 18v
- Rice container 25 lbs
- 2002 impala fuse box diagram
- Best value tires for suv
- International dt466 fuel pump location
- Whipple 10 rib kit
- Golf le fleur shoes blue
- Fake grass decoration ideas
- Sherman oaks police activity today
- Michigan snowmobile trail report
- Open floor house plans
- Bryan below deck med
Of the excited ball, intuitively feeling that I had the very center of pleasure here. I groaned from the sensations that overwhelmed me, forgetting that I was assigned the role of the master, and he was the humble servant. What roles could we talk about when the guy knew perfectly well which buttons to press. He squeezed my penis tightly and imperiously with his second hand, and I realized that a little bit more and I would finish, I almost screamed, and in order to somehow.
Restrain myself began to imagine the most disgusting scenes from horror films.