YouTube is the world’s second most popular browser after Google. While millions of people enjoy watching videos and listening to music in-platform, others prefer to take it to the next level and download the music for offline enjoyment. If you belong to the second category and wonder how you can do so, you’ve come to the right place.
Below, we’re going to cover several free websites for converting YouTube videos to MP3. We’ll also discuss one premium option, which is the official YouTube Music app. The free options may work better for those only looking to download one song or plan on doing so occasionally. On the other hand, everyone looking for ways to download music from YouTube regularly should consider the premium option.
Let’s jump right in.
4k Video Downloader
4k Video Downloader is a popular app that lets you save entire playlists and channels directly from YouTube. With more than two million downloads, this is one of the most widely used options for downloading music from the video platform. You can download your Liked Videos, Watch Later, and other playlists in one go.
This free MP3 downloader lets you download videos to MP3 from other websites, including Facebook and Vimeo. You can save files in MP3, M4A, or OGG without the boring ads getting in your way. This service is excellent for occasional music downloading. It comes with a straightforward interface, and it’s super easy to operate.
Here’s how you can download music from 4K Video Downloader:
- Download 4K YouTube Downloader from this link. The software works on all OS – Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Install the app on your computer.
- Launch YouTube on your browser.
- Find a music video or a playlist you want to download.
- Copy its URL from the address bar.
- Open the 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader app you just installed on your computer.
- Select the “Paste Link” option in the top left of the screen.
- The app will then retrieve the information from that URL.
- When downloading a playlist, the program will ask you if you want to download all of it or only one video. Select “Download All” if it’s what you want to do.
- Wait for the audio to download.
- The files are now saved on your computer. You can transfer them to your phone or flash drive and enjoy them wherever you go.
MP3Skull is a free online YouTube video converter and downloader. The website has fast conversions without queues and lets you download videos that are up to two hours long. You don’t need to register or download their software, and you also won’t see any ads and pop-ups as you browse. A nice feature is that you can convert videos that are unavailable or blocked in your country.
Other than the two-hour limit, the website requires the videos not to be age-restricted, be available on YouTube and not be deleted, and are not a live stream. In case the conversion gets stuck, they recommend deleting your browser cache and starting over.
Follow the steps below to download music from YouTube using MP3Skull.
- Look for the YouTube video you want to download.
- Copy its URL from the address bar.
- Paste it onto the MP3Skull converter on this page.
- Click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion.
- Wait for the file to convert.
- Click on the “Download” button to finish.
- Open the file with your favorite music player. You can now enjoy the songs on your computer or transfer them to other devices.
YouTube to MP3
YouTube to MP3 is one of the most convenient solutions for downloading individual links from YouTube. The software is entirely free to use, and there is no registration or installation needed. Unlike 4K Video Downloader software, it also gives you unlimited downloads.
Follow the steps below to convert and download a YouTube video from this website:
- Open this link by using your computer or mobile device.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download into the box showing on the main page.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Select the MP3 option for file type and choose the quality. You can choose between 64 kbps up to 320 kbps. The smaller the compression level, the smaller the file will be, at the cost of quality. You naturally want to go for a higher quality (and therefore, number) unless you’re saving space.
- Click on “Convert.”
- Wait for the conversion process to complete.
- Download the file by clicking on the “Download” button.
- The file is now on your computer, and you can play it on your favorite music player or transfer it to other devices.
Tip: Users with low storage space on their computers may appreciate the “Save to Dropbox” option that lets them save the song using their Dropbox account and online storage.
YouTube Music App Download for Offline
We’ve got great news for everyone who spends a good portion of their day listening to music on YouTube. A special app called YouTube Music lets you download MP3s of your favorite videos.
You can use the app on your PC (Windows 10, Mac, Linux) or your Android and iOS smartphone. The software lets you search for artists, albums, and genres. When you select your favorite song or artist, the app will spin up a playlist of recommended channels. It also keeps track of your music and lets you access it quickly when you get back to the app.
By signing up for the YouTube Music Premium subscription, you get to listen to these songs offline. If you’re a student, you’ll love their 50% student rate, which means you’ll only have to pay $4.99 per month for the service.
There are many perks of using the premium version, including:
- No ads when playing songs or videos
- Playing music in the background of your device
- Download music for offline listening
Follow the steps below to download music from YouTube using this app:
- Download the YouTube Music app from Google Play or App Store. To get the Desktop Player version, click here.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for the premium account. You can do so via your browser by logging into your YouTube account and going to the Premium page.
- Open the YT Music app on your computer or mobile device.
- Search for the songs or video playlists you wish to download offline.
- Play the song or playlist.
- Tap on the Menu (three vertical dots in the upper hand of the screen) and tap on “Download.”
- You can now find the song when you go to your “Library,” then “Downloads.”
A Note on the Legality
It’s important to say a few words about the legality of music downloads. In essence, this depends on the video ownership policy.
You can most certainly download videos that are your property or your personal YouTube videos. It’s also allowed to download public domain, non-encrypted videos. You can always search for videos of this kind by typing “public domain” or “non-encrypted” videos.
You shouldn’t, however, download videos with copyright without the owner’s permission. Most websites mentioned state in their terms and services that you shouldn’t download or make available copyrighted material, material protected by trademark laws, or subject to third-party proprietary rights without the permission of the rightful owner.
Google is allowed to take action against anyone who downloads a YouTube video using infringing tools or services without the owner’s permission.
Can I download Youtube to My iPhone or Android?
Yes, you can download YouTube songs on your mobile device. There are also various ways of doing so. Most of the programs we listed in the guide are accessible from mobile devices. However, YouTube to MP3 says that only Android users can convert videos with their smartphones.
Overall, the most convenient (and safest) to download YouTube songs to mobile devices is through the YouTube Music App. This is a premium app, but it’s well worth it for everyone who enjoys music daily and doesn’t mind spending $9.99 per month.
Will I get malware using third-party YouTube download sites?
A significant number of malware infections are the result of downloads from unreliable sources. Many websites are built primarily to infect computers by offering “legitimate” services for download. In short: yes, you can get malware using third-party download sites. Not every website is infectious, but you should be careful when visiting them and make sure you’re clicking on the right buttons.
We recommend updating your antivirus (or getting one if you don’t already use it) before proceeding to websites of this kind. To avoid getting scammed, use the websites we recommended in this guide.
Bring Music With You Wherever You Go
Downloading music from YouTube can be convenient when hitting the road, running, or simply saving connection data. There is no reason why you should be left without your favorite beats at any time. Several websites can help bring music to everyone’s pocket, regardless of internet connection.
You should now be able to download YouTube songs and playlists for free or sign up for YouTube Music Premium for unlimited music downloads. Finally, when opting for free converter website services, be wary of the legalities and don’t download copyrighted content unless you have the owner’s consent.
Which video conversion website did you like best? Are you considering subscribing to YouTube Premium? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
How to download music from YouTube
It's useful to know how to download music from YouTube, even though the service is primarily intended for streaming videos. YouTube itself recognizes this, having launched YouTube Music in 2018; this service lets paid subscribers download songs to their mobile devices.
By converting YouTube videos into MP3 format, you can download their audio tracks to listen to offline, without the accompanying visuals — and adverts. Just be aware that there are specific rules around what you can download without violating YouTube's Terms of Service, so be sure to read our section below for more on that.
Other than paying for YouTube Music, there isn't an official way to download music from YouTube, and Google has been clamping down on so-called "stream rippers" that are designed to extract and save music from YouTube videos.
Fortunately, there are a couple of workarounds for downloading music from YouTube, though we should stress that these shouldn't be used for making copies of copyrighted audio content (again, see section below).
Here's how to save copyright-free music from YouTube to listen to and reuse offline, both on your desktop computer and your mobile device.
Is it legal to download music from YouTube?
As with downloading videos, YouTube's Terms of Service state that you’re not allowed to download any audio content, unless “specifically permitted by the Service,” or you have prior written permission from YouTube or the respective rights holder.
You can download and play ad-free songs and playlists through the YouTube Music app for Android and iOS, but only if you subscribe to YouTube Music Premium for $9.99 a month. To prevent piracy and copyright infringement, this option isn’t offered on the YouTube Music website or in the free version of the service.
Although YouTube features millions of tracks, by every artist you can think of, most of which have been uploaded by its users rather than record companies, it also offers lots of royalty- and copyright-free content, and songs covered by a Creative Commons license.
Downloading audio from these videos won't violate the site's terms of service or break the law, which means you can use their music in your own creative projects. Note, however, that YouTube's own Audio Library of no-copyright music states that: "You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/track, always use our download links."
Another reason that you might want to know how to download music from YouTube is to access music that you created and uploaded to YouTube previously, for instance if you no longer have access to the original file. Obviously in that case one of the below methods will be fine to use, without the risk of you violating any terms or breaking the law.
With the above caveats in mind, here's how to download music from YouTube.
How to download music from YouTube on desktop
Although there are lots of websites that let you convert YouTube videos to MP3 format, many either don’t work or contain dubious ads and malware-infected links.
For your safety and convenience, we recommend using the reliable free desktop program 4K YouTube to MP3, which extracts the audio from YouTube videos in one click. Here’s how to use it.
1. Visit the 4K Download website, click Download at the top of the page, and choose “4K YouTube to MP3.”Click the Download button next to the version of the program you want to install: be it Windows (32-bit or 64-bit), macOS, or Ubuntu.
2. Once 4K YouTube to MP3 has downloaded, run the installer to launch the Setup Wizard and install the program on your computer. Check the box to “Launch 4K YouTube to MP3,” then click the Finish button
3. When the program opens, it will show as “Not Activated,” but don’t worry about this unless you want to buy a license to unlock premium features. This costs $15, but the free version of 4K YouTube to MP3 lets you download up to 30 audio tracks per day (though only one at a time,) which should be enough for most people.
If you need unlimited downloads, and want to download up to three tracks simultaneously, click the Tools menu, choose “Manage License,” and then click “Get License.”
4. Either way, next find a copyright-free video on YouTube and copy its URL.
You can either do this by copying the link from your browser’s address bar or by clicking the Share button below the video and selecting “Copy” next to the URL.
5. Click the Paste Link button in the top-left corner of the 4K YouTube to MP3 window. The video will automatically be converted to MP3 and start downloading immediately.
You should see a desktop notification when the download is complete.
6. Alternatively, you can search YouTube from directly within 4K YouTube to MP3. Just click the search button in the bottom-right corner of the window, then choose “YouTube.”
This will open YouTube in the program window. Search for a copyright-free video, then click the Download button to save it as an MP3.
7. You can play your converted MP3 directly in 4K YouTube to MP3 by double-clicking the track in the downloads list.
To view the downloaded file so you can open and play it in another program, or move it to another location, click “Show in folder.”
8. By default, 4K YouTube to MP3 converts and downloads audio from YouTube video at what it determines to be “best quality” and, unsurprisingly, to MP3 format.
To change both the quality and format, click the Tools menu and choose Preferences, or click the Control Panel icon in the top-right corner of the program and select Preferences there.
9. On the General tab of the Preferences window, you can change 4K YouTube to MP3’s default audio quality to High (320kbps), Medium (256kbps), or Low (128kbps).
You can also change the default audio format from MP3 to MP4 or OGG, and change the output folder that your converted files are downloaded to.
How to download music from YouTube on mobile
Google and Apple don't allow YouTube audio downloaders in their app stores. Although there are tools available for the job, they require you to jailbreak your mobile device or allow apps to be installed from "unknown sources," and these workarounds pose stability and security risks.
You best option is a website called YouTube to MP3 Converter, which works on both Android and iOS, as well as Windows and macOS. It doesn't require registration or impose a daily download limit, and it's completely free. Here's how to use it.
1. Open a copyright-free video, whichyou want to convert into MP3 format, in the YouTube mobile app for Android or iOS. Tap the Share button below it and select "Copy link."
2. Open YouTube to MP3 Downloader in your mobile (or desktop) browser. Press the search box on the homepage and choose Paste, then tap the Go button.
3. The website will load the selected video. Tap the drop-down menu and choose an audio format and quality: the best option is "mp3 320kbps."
4. Tap Convert and YouTube to MP3 Downloader will convert the YouTube into MP3 format. You may have to close a full-screen pop-up ad to return to the page.
Once the conversion is complete, tap Download to save the audio file to your device, where you can open and play it in your default media player.
Alternatively, you can create a QR code for the MP3 that can be scanned to open it on another phone, or save the file to Dropbox to conserve storage space.
Robert Irvine is How-To Editor at Tom's Guide. He has been writing tutorials about software, hardware, websites and other tech topics since the days of dial-up modems, and was previously the editor of Web User magazine. Robert enjoys cooking, and makes a mean sausage casserole, but is definitely not the celebrity chef of the same name.
- Index controllers with oculus quest
- Lmt 308 lower parts kit
- Asus tuf 3060 laptop
- Home goods glitter wall art
- Snap on torx screwdriver
How to download music from YouTube
Ripping songs from YouTube videos is a fairly common practice, and the demand for making the process easier has inspired the production of countless websites and software.
But not every service can be considered safe or even completely trustworthy. In fact, some of these services may infect your computer with malware or even produce poor-quality audio files. When downloading music from YouTube, you’ll need to first make sure that the websites or apps you use for doing so won’t hurt your device. That said, for this guide, our team has found two methods to make the process safer and easier.
It’s also important to know that some of the YouTube ripping sites out there may contain malware and/or use money-making practices like cryptomining. While we do our best to recommend safe services that don’t engage in such activities, if you notice that your system is running hotter or harder than usual during visits to these sites, you should make sure that you don’t stay on them for longer than necessary. And if you choose to download software for ripping audio, be sure to have your chosen antivirus service scan the software for threats before installing or using it.
Desktop method: 4K YouTube to MP3
While you may not want to download another app, using an installed video converter app tends to be safer and more reliable when it comes to ripping audio from YouTube videos. Fact is, most YouTube ripping sites, even ones that seem safe at first, may eventually fall victim to hackers and malware, and so it may be best to use dedicated software on your desktop for your audio-ripping needs. That said, even when you download software, you should always exercise caution before installing it by making sure to scan it with your trusted antivirus software (if you don’t have one, you can check out our list of the best free antivirus software).
But downloading and installing a new app doesn’t have to be a struggle. In fact, the 4K YouTube to MP3 app features a pain-free installation and user-friendliness that rivals most online YouTube converter services. It’s also available for multiple operating systems, including Windows, MacOS (10.13 and later), and Ubuntu. 4K YouTube to MP3 also is free to download and use. You also can upgrade to a premium version that includes features like unlimited audio tracks per playlist and no ads. But the free version should be enough for most people.
Step 1: Download and install 4K YouTube to MP3
Navigate to the 4K YouTube to MP3 website, and under the 4K YouTube to MP3 header, click on the blue Download button that corresponds to your computer’s operating system. Once the installer downloads, run it and follow the onscreen prompts to install 4K YouTube to MP3.
Step 2: Copy your chosen YouTube video’s URL
Navigate to the YouTube video whose audio you want to rip. Then highlight the URL from your browser’s address bar, and copy it to your clipboard. You also can right-click on the video itself and choose Copy Video URL from the menu that pops up.
Step 3: Paste the video URL into 4K YouTube to MP3
The best thing about 4K YouTube to MP3 is that you don’t have to do much to start ripping audio. Once you have the video link copied to your clipboard, all you have to do is paste the link into the app by clicking on the blue Paste Link button in the upper left corner of the screen. After that, the app immediately gets to work on ripping the audio. To give you an idea of how fast the app was at creating the MP3 file: It took less than a couple of minutes for it to process a 10-minute YouTube video.
Step 4: Locate your file
Once the MP3 file has been created, the app automatically saves it to your PC. To locate the music file, you can just mouse over the name of the track displayed in the middle of the app and then a Show in Folder icon will appear. This icon resembles a file folder. Click on it, and you’ll be directed to a File Explorer window that displays your new MP3. You now have the file in MP3 format for offline listening, background music, or however you prefer to consume.
Online alternative: YouTube to MP3
If you’d rather not download a dedicated app for your audio-ripping needs, you can still use online services like YouTube to MP3, which is a website that features a free YouTube converter for YouTube videos. But we must caution you again: YouTube-ripping online services tend to be safe at first and then become infected with malware later. So please make sure to use your antivirus software to scan these sites and any files you download from them. As of April 2021, YouTube to MP3 appears to be a safe-to-use audio-ripping site, in the sense that our virus scans did not detect any malware or phishing attempts when we tested the site.
With all that said, YouTube to MP3 seems to function similarly to our recommended desktop process. All you need to do is copy and paste the YouTube URL of the video you want and sit back and let the site do its work. And voila, you’ve got a beautiful, converted MP3 audio file. This tool makes the process super simple and doesn’t require any installations. You can even upload your converted MP3 to Dropbox rather than saving directly to your computer.
Note: Once you download your MP3s to your computer, YouTube to MP3 might start bombarding you with pop-up advertisements. Don’t worry, we’ve tested the website, and our antivirus software did not signal anything concerning. YouTube to MP3 still seems like an innocent, secure site, but it’s always a good idea to be careful when working with these kinds of sites. We highly recommend running a quick virus scan immediately after using this site or any other similar website.
Also, during your first conversion process and even after it’s complete, you’ll see another pop-up ad appear. This ad talks about another downloadable software and looks a lot like a user agreement. Again, no need to fret. The ad does not appear to be dangerous, and you can easily remove it from your screen by clicking on the black X icon on the right. You don’t have to accept the terms on this fake user agreement ad to convert or download your video file. Just hit the X and get rid of the ad.
We also suggest reading our convenient guide on how to download YouTube videos if you want to view them offline without connecting to the internet.
Alternatively, you can check out additional YouTube to MP3 downloaders here.
How To Download Music From YouTube To Computer
next →← prev
YouTube is a popular source for watching and enjoying online videos and music. But sometimes, some videos or music seem like we should save it permanently on our computer because we love to hear it again and again. To save YouTube music to our computer, there are various software and online websites available that will let you do so.
Here, we will discuss some of the ways through which we can download and save YouTube music to our computer. We will discuss those websites or software which are free of cost. Let's discuss one by one.
Using 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader
4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader is free software that is specifically meant for extracting audio from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and Flickr. It allows downloading and saving it in various formats, including MP3, M4A, and OGG, with no ads interrupting in between. Using 4K YouTube to MP3 downloader, we can download and save a complete playlist to our computer.
To download music, follow the below-given steps:
1) Download and install 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader to your system (Windows, Linux, or Mac) from its official site or directly from the provided link: https://www.4kdownload.com/products/youtubetomp3.
A snapshot is shown below:
2) After successfully installing the setup on your computer, open YouTube on your computer.
3) Search for the music video or playlist that you want to save to your computer as shown below:
4) Copy the URL of the video from the address bar as you can see in the below snapshot:
5) Now, open 4K YouTube to MP3 downloader on your computer, and it will open, as shown below:
6) Click on 'Paste URL' at the top-left corner as you can see below:
7) The software will recognize and start retrieving the information of the particular pasted URL, as shown below:
Note: If you have not copied any URL from YouTube and clicking on 'Paste URL', it will tell that no valid link found.
8) If you are downloading a complete playlist, it will ask whether to download the complete playlist or download one. A snapshot is shown below:
9) Choose accordingly and wait for some seconds or a minute for the audio to get downloaded to your computer, as shown below:
10) After the successful download, it gets saved to your computer, and you can enjoy it whenever you want.
Using Any Video Converter Free
Any Video Converter is a video converter software that enables us to download and save videos to our computer. It supports multiple music sources, including YouTube and Facebook. However, it also allows converting any video to audio and downloading it to the computer. Any Video Converter (AVC) is capable of downloading high def files with basic editing options. These editing options let you clip or merge audio and video files. AVC supports Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. You can download and install it on any of these platforms. There are following steps through which one can download the audio by extracting it from a video:
1) Open an internet browser on your system and browse for Any Video Converter to download it to your computer. You can also download it from the provided link: https://www.any-video-converter.com/. A snapshot is shown below:
2) After successfully downloading the software, install the setup by following each installation step.
3) Open YouTube on your computer and open the video that you want to store as an audio file to your computer. Copy the URL of the video from the address bar as you can see below:
4) Now, launch AVC on your system.
5) It will ask to register with your email id to AVC. Just click on 'Continue Trying' as shown below:
6) The AVC software will open. Click on the button under 'Add URL(s)' and then select 'Download Music Files' as shown in the below snapshot:
7) A mini window will open. Click on the (+) icon, which is green in colour. You can see it in the below snapshot:
8) When you click on the (+) icon, it will display a blank space. Paste the copied URL to the tab as shown below:
9) Click on the 'Start Download' button. The software will determine and search for the pasted URL video, and it will get processed. A snapshot is shown below:
10) As we want to save the music (audio), it will download it into the audio file format.
11) Finally, after successful downloading, click on 'Media Manager' and then 'Downloaded' as shown below:
You can even download video, burn a cd, and other things using AVC downloader.
Using Download Music From YouTube (DMFY)
DMFY is an online converter that converts YouTube videos into MP3 formats very efficiently. The process is very easy, simple as well as friendly. We just need to go to the DMFY website, and it will become quite easy to download music using DMFY. There are following steps you need to follow to use DMFY:
1) Open YouTube on your internet browser and search for the video that you want to keep as an audio file to your computer. Copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
2) Open a new tab on your browser and search for 'Download music from YouTube' and open the official site or you can directly visit from the provided link: https://downloadmusicfromyoutube.site/
3) The website will open, as shown below:
4) Now, you are required to paste the copied link search tab given as "Paste YouTube Video Link here, then hit GO". Click on 'Go'. A snapshot is shown below:
5) DMFY will search for the video on the specified URL, and after doing a successful search, it will begin to download to your computer.
6) You can enjoy it whenever you wish to.
These are the three certain ways through which one can download music by extracting it from the video and save it to the computer and watch anytime without internet. Apart from these ways, there are particularly more software and websites available to download music.
Next TopicWhat is Edge Computing
← prevnext →
Music computer youtube saving to
Best Ways to Download Music from YouTube for Free
5. With Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake YouTube Mp3 Converter is also a free YouTube converter that converts videos from YouTube to other popular video and audio formats on a Windows computer. Freemake supports over 200 different formats and converting a few soundtracks from YouTube in MP3 should be like a walk in the park.
Freemake claims that a few of its features are unique - including integrated CUDA and DXVA technology that apparently converts videos faster while using fewer CPU resources. It's certainly one of the fastest YouTube converters on our list, but its speed will ultimately depend on the power of your PC.
- Search for YouTube music in the software by title, artist, album and tag. No need to go to YouTube and copy-paste links.
- Convert multiple MP3 tracks from YouTube in one click. Save full YouTube MP3 collections by various artists
- Get top-quality tracks. Free Youtube to MP3 Converter filters music from high to lower quality order.
How to Download Music from YouTube with Freemake Video Downloader
Step 1: Download, install & run Freemake Video Downloader. Search for YouTube music you want to get. Alternatively, you may paste YouTube URL in the search field and click "Search".
Step 2: Choose original video quality and action: "Only download" or "Convert" to MP3, AVI, MKV, etc. Click "Download" to start the process.
Although there is no official app available for downloading YouTube to MP3 audio files, there are a bunch of free apps available to do this. The problem is, most of them don’t support all kinds of audio formats and some even take you much time to convert or download. If you need to extract music from YouTube no Ads and also want to edit the audio files, please give it a try on Any Video Converter.
I wrapped my lips around the clitoris, pulled it gently into me and quickly began to fiddle with it in my mouth. Ksenia inhaled the air for a long time, froze and, with a long, soft groan, shook even more. At that moment, her juice began to spray out of her vagina in small portions: We both froze.
- Kobe japanese steakhouse st pete
- Hoya species list with pictures
- Papa johns old forest rd
- Parts for 2002 ford explorer
- Agri fab dump cart assembly
- Stardew valley cooking recipes
- 2017 las vegas shooting
- Knight t shirt design
- Mendocino california apartments for rent
- Campgrounds in bridgeport ca
Sergei was sitting in a dark room, stroking a tiny triangle of fabric, casually thrown on an unmade bed and tormented: Svetlana, with her appearance and sociability, could easily find. Herself a lover for an hour. If she was seriously talking about one-time sex, then it means that she is now making love with a stranger, groans and wriggles. Under him.