Top Dog Friendly Stores In The US
Sharing is caring!
Find yourself wondering things like “Is Menards dog-friendly?”
“Can I bring my pup to Macy’s?”
Is Lowe’s dog-friendly?
What’s Home Depot’s pet policy or “Do all pet stores allow dogs inside?”
These are common questions to ask yourself if you frequently take your dog out with you and don’t want to leave him in the car while you shop.
Today, we’re going to talk about some of the stores that allow dogs in the US!
Related: 9 Dog-Friendly MuseumsYou Have to Visit!
Content & Quick Navigation
3 Things to consider before taking your pooch to stores that allow dogs in the US
Affiliate links included below. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1- Call ahead first
First, let me remind you to call ahead before taking your dog to any of these pet-friendly stores, just to be sure the rules haven’t changed.
Lowe’s is an example of a store that used to allow dogs but reversed the policy a few years ago.
2- Be a responsible pet parent!
Remember, YOU are responsible for how your dog behaves in the store.
Keep him on his leash and close to your body at all times, rather than letting him explore to the fullest extent of his leash. This allows you to react more quickly if your dog gets startled or nervous.
3-Remember, people are curious!
Also, please remember that people are very curious, especially children.
If your dog absolutely despises everyone but you touching him, you might want to reconsider taking him to the store. Yes, it would be nice if everyone asked first before digging their hands through his lush fur, but that’s just not reality.
If Fido freaks out when kids come near him, he doesn’t belong in the store. What was meant to be a fun outing with your pooch can quickly turn into a tragedy.
If your dog is mellow and loves meeting new people, setting out for a shopping adventure is easy with these dog-friendly stores in the US.
Grab their leash, a bottle of water and some treatsand hit the road.
Make sure your pet is comfortable being around strange people and things before taking them shopping. It can be a scary event for them and those they are around in stores.
Let them get comfortable before putting them into a situation that could bring new experiences.
Now, let’s find out which stores will welcome your pooch, shall we?
Find out: Does Olive Garden Allow Dogs?
Top Stores That Allow Dogs in the US
FYI, this list of dog-friendly stores in the US is handy even if you don’t usually take your pooch with you everywhere you go.
Case in point: we used to travel about 30 minutes away to go to our vet. He was a really good vet with amazing prices, it was worth the trip! Sadly, he’s not with us anymore, and we found a vet closer to home, but I digress.
On the way home from the vet, we passed pretty much every major store that you could ever need to shop at.
There were so many times that I needed something from a home improvement store but didn’t know if Menards was dog-friendly, or times when I wanted to just pop into the craft store to pick up some supplies for my son, but didn’t want to leave my pooch in the car.
So, like I said, even if you don’t constantly tote Tiger along, you might want to keep this list of pet-friendly stores in the US handy for those times that you do travel with your pup!
Related: Dog Friendly Offices: Do’s and Don’ts
1. Pet Stores
Pet stores are the most obvious pet-friendly stores in the US.
Pretty much every major pet retailer, including PetSmart, PetCo, and Pet Supplies Plus, will allow you to bring your leashed dog into the store.
It makes sense because most of these larger retailers also offer grooming and training services, and some even offer veterinarian services.
Smaller local pet stores are also typically dog-friendly, but you might want to call ahead to double check.
Very small shops may not have enough room to allow dogs to strut their stuff, so they could ban them entirely or just allow small dogs. It’s not because they don’t want your dog in the store, but rather because space doesn’t allow it.
2- Home Improvement Stores
Home Depot & Menard’s: Here’s the answer to your question of “Is Menards dog friendly?” For the most part, these home improvement stores are almost always dog friendly stores in the US. Not only can you grab everything you need to build a new dog house, you can take you dog with you to help pick out the materials.
Rarely will you have a problem bringing your dog into a home improvement store unless you do so without them on a leash.
While these two home improvement stores are among the most popular that allow dogs, other smaller local shops may also be open to letting Fido browse with you.
Going for a grocery run? Check this list of dog-friendly grocery stores
3- Farming & Fishing Shops
Bass Pro Shop, Tractor Supply Store & Atwood’s: These stores in most locations are dog friendly.
Being stores for farmers, hunters and sportsman they often cater to pet needs as well. They can be a fun place to venture out with your dog in tow. Make sure to check with store management in advance to make sure it is okay with them for you to bring your dog.
4- Department Stores
Anthropologie, Macy’s & Nordstram’s: These big-name department stores are surprisingly dog friendly.
While these stores, like many others on our list, also make note that it is at individual store managers’ discretion, you will find more often than not that they are very pet friendly. Again, keeping your dog on a leash is important.
Can you take your dog to the mall? Read our article on39 Pet-Friendly Shopping Malls in the U.S
5- Specialty stores
There are actually a ton of specialty stores that allow dogs to shop with you!
Hobby shops like Hobby Lobby and Michaels are both dog-friendly.
The Apple Store also doesn’t mind your well-behaved pooch tagging along. The stores that surprised me the most, though, are the beauty shops. Lush, Bath & Body Works, and Sephora are all dog-friendly stores in the US!
However, one thing to keep in mind: while the individual stores may be dog-friendly, if you’re shopping in a mall, you need to abide by the overall rules of the entire shopping complex.
Basically, if, say, Bath & Body Works has its own entrance and you don’t plan to go anywhere else in the mall, you may be able to get away with bringing your dog. If you plan to step foot outside their store, though, you’ll need to check the rules.
Would you like to take Fido to Dinner? Read our article on 15 Dog-Friendly restaurants
Extensive List of Pet-Friendly Stores in the US
Below is an almost complete list of dog-friendly stores in the US.
The reason I say “almost” is because new stores pop up all the time, and there may be stores in some of the smaller cities within the states that we missed.
Nationwide Pet Friendly Stores
Please note that these stores were pet-friendly at the time of writing. If you find one that is no longer allowing dogs, please let us know.
For example, Menards was a pet-friendly store when we first began this list, but now they do not allow dogs in most of their stores.
- Abercrombie & Fitch- Abercrombie & Fitch, an upscale casual wear retailer, has 278 locations in the United States.
- Academy Sports & Outdoors- Academy Sports & Outdoors has over 240 stores in 16 states.
- Ace Hardware- Ace Hardware, a hardware retail store, has over 4,000 stores in all 50 states.
- Ann Taylor- Ann Taylor, a women’s specialty retail chain store, has 178 stores in 34 states.
- Anthropologie- Anthropologie, a clothing retail store, has over 200 stores in 44 states.
- Auto Zone- Auto Zone, an automotive parts & accessories retailer, has over 5,000 stores throughout all 50 states.
- Backwoods- Backwoods, an outdoor apparel & gear store, has 4 locations: Omaha, Nebraska; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Tulsa, Oklahoma and Fort Worth, Texas.
- Banana Republic- Banana Republic, a clothing & accessories retailer, has 536 locations around the U.S.
- Barnes & Noble- Barnes & Noble, a retail book store, has 633 stores in all 50 states.
- Bass Pro Shops- Bass Pro Shops has 77 stores in 32 states. Due to city ordinances, there are no dogs allowed at the following locations: Spanish Fort, Alabama; Mesa, Arizona; Manteca, California; San Jose, California; Dania Beach, Florida and Columbus, Missouri.
- Bath & Body Works- Bath & Body Works, a retail chain of bath stores, has more than 1,670 stores throughout the United States.
- Benson’s Pet Center- Benson’s Pet Center, a pet products and supplies store, has 1 location in Massachusetts: Pittsfield and 5 locations in New York: Clifton Park, Colonie, Johnstown, Queensbury and Saratoga Springs.
- Big R Store- Big R Store, a sporting goods store, has 23 stores in 4 states: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Bloomingdale’s- Bloomingdale’s, a department store chain, has 55 stores in 13 states.
- C-A-L Ranch & Home Store- C-A-L Ranch & Home Store has 25 stores in 4 states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada and Utah.
- Camping World- Camping World, an RV & camping retailer, has 120 stores in 36 states.
- Chuck & Don’s Pet Food Outlet- Chuck & Don’s Pet Food Outlet has 40 stores in 3 states: Colorado, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Crate & Barrel- Crate & Barrel, a furniture, home accessories & housewares retail store, has 80 locations in 28 states.
- Dave’s Soda & Pet City- Dave’s Soda & Pet City has 1 location in Connecticut: Stafford Springs and 6 locations in Massachusetts: Agawam, Hadley, Ludlow, Northampton, Springfield and Ware.
- Dress Up- Dress Up, a women’s clothing store, has 20 stores in 4 states: Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Foot Locker- Foot Locker, a footwear retailer, has 1,171 stores throughout the United States.
- Four Muddy Paws- Four Muddy Paws, a dog wash & healthy pet market, has 2 locations: Edwardsville, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri.
- Free People- Free People, a clothing boutique, has 133 stores in 34 states.
- Gander Mountain- Gander Mountain, an outdoor recreation accessories, apparel and equipment retailer, has over 70 stores in 21 states.
- GAP- GAP, a clothing & accessories retailer, has over 2,400 stores in the United States.
- George Rodrigue Studios Art Gallery- George Rodrigue Studios Art Gallery has 3 stores in 2 states: Caramel, California; Lafayette, Louisiana and New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Half-Price Books- Half-Price Books has over 125 stores in 17 states.
- Half-Moon Outfitters: Half-Moon Outfitters, a men’s and women’s outdoor apparel store, has 8 stores in 2 states: Georgia and South Carolina.
- Hallmark- Hallmark, a greeting card manufacturer, has approximately 2,000 stores across the United States.
- Hobby Lobby- Hobby Lobby, an arts & crafts chain of stores, has over 600 stores in the United States.
- Hollywood Feed- Hollywood Feed, a pet supplies store, has 68 stores in 10 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
- Home Depot- Home Depot, a home improvement retailer, has more than 2,200 stores in all 50 states.
- Home Goods- Home Goods, a chain of discount home furnishing stores, has approximately 575 locations across the United States.
- Kirkland Home Store- Kirkland Home Store, a home décor retail chain, has over 340 stores in 35 states.
- Kriser’s Natural Pet Store- Kriser’s Natural Pet Store has 45 locations in 5 states: California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Virginia.
- Lou Taubert Ranch Outfitters- Lou Taubert Ranch Outfitters, a western apparel retailer, has 2 locations in the United States: Billings, Montana and Casper, Wyoming.
- Lowe’s- Lowe’s, a chain of retail home improvement stores, has 1,725 stores throughout all 50 states.
- LUSH Cosmetics- Not only is LUSH Cosmetics dog-friendly, but they also have a no-animal testing policy.
- Macy’s- Macy’s, a department store chain, has 670 stores in 46 states.
- Marshall’s- Marshall’s, an off-price department store, has more than 1,000 stores in 42 states.
- Mast General Store- Mast General Store has 10 stores in 3 states: North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Michaels- Michaels, a crafts retail chain, has more than 1,300 stores throughout all 50 states.
- Murdoch’s- Murdoch’s, a ranch & home supply store, has 31 stores in 5 states: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska and Wyoming.
- Nature’s Pet- Nature’s Pet, a natural pet nutrition market, has 49 locations in 16 states.
- Neiman Marcus- Neiman Marcus, a department store chain, has 42 stores across the United States.
- Nordstrom- Nordstrom, a department store chain, has over 340 stores in 40 states.
- Old Navy- Old Navy, a clothing & accessories retailer, has 1,106 stores throughout the United States.
- P. Taylor’s- O.P. Taylor’s, a toy store, has 3 locations: Asheville, North Carolina; Brevard, North Carolina and Greenville, South Carolina.
- Orvis- Orvis, a fishing, hunting and sporting goods store, has 99 retail and outlet stores in 33 states.
- Patagonia- Patagonia, an outdoor clothing & gear retail store, has 32 locations in 18 states.
- Pet Club Stores- Pet Club Stores, a pet nutrition & products retailer, has 39 locations in Arizona and 4 locations in Colorado: Aurora, Ft. Collins, Littleton and Wheat Ridge.
- Pet Life- Pet Life, a pet supply store, has 17 stores in 3 states: Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Pet Supermarket- Pet Supermarket, a pet supplies retailer, has over 165 stores in 8 states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
- Pet Supplies Plus- Pet Supplies Plus, a pet supply retail store, has more than 325 stores in 25 states.
- Petco- Petco, a pet supply retailer, has over 1,000 stores located throughout the United States. Most Petco stores will have treats for your dog at the register!
- PetSmart- PetSmart, a pet animal products & services retail chain, has more than 1,500 stores throughout the United States.
- Plow & Hearth- Plow & Hearth has 26 locations in 7 states: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Pottery Barn- Pottery Barn, an upscale home furnishings chain, has approximately 285 stores in 41 states.
- Ron Jon’s Surf Shop- Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, a surfer-style retail store chain, has 14 stores in 6 states: Alabama, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey and South Carolina.
- Ross Stores- Ross Stores, a discount department store, has 1,412 stores in 37 states.
- Rural King Supply- Rural King Supply, a farm supply store, has 105 locations in 13 states.
- Saks Fifth Avenue- Saks Fifth Avenue, a luxury department store, has 39 stores in 22 states.
- Savannah Bee Company- Savannah Bee Company has 11 locations in 6 states: Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Scheel’s All Sports- Scheel’s All Sports, a sporting goods store, has 26 stores in 12 states.
- Sephora- Sephora, a chain of cosmetics stores, has more than 600 stores throughout the United States.
- Shirt Off My Back- Shirt Off My Back, an apparel store, has 15 stores in 7 states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Michigan, South Carolina, Utah and Wyoming.
- Simon Premium Outlets- Simon Premium Outlets has over 200 locations in 38 states.
- Southeastern Salvage Home Emporium- Southeastern Salvage Home Emporium has 10 stores in 6 states: Alabama, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
- Space NK Apothecary- Space NK Apothecary, a luxury beauty retailer, has 26 locations in 8 states: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Virginia.
- Spice & Tea Exchange- Spice & Tea Exchange has 58 stores in 27 states.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse- Sportsman’s Warehouse, an outdoor sporting goods retailer, has 86 stores in 21 states.
- Talbots- Talbots, a women’s specialty retail store, has over 500 locations throughout the United States.
- Tanger Outlets- Tanger Outlets has 38 locations in 23 states.
- The Apple Store- The Apple Store has 271 stores throughout the United States.
- Three Dog Bakery- Three Dog Bakery, a bakery for dogs, has 42 stores in 19 states.
- Tiffany & Company- Tiffany & Company, a luxury jewelry & specialty retailer, has 95 stores in 28 states.
- TJ Maxx- TJ Maxx, a department store chain, has 1,191 locations in the United States.
- Tourneau- Tourneau, a luxury watch retailer, has 26 stores in 10 states: California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
- Tractor Supply Company- Tractor Supply Company, a home improvement, agriculture and lawn & garden products store, has 1,617 stores in 49 states.
- Treats Unleashed- Treats Unleashed, a pet boutique shop, has 12 locations in 2 states: Kansas and Missouri.
- Urban Outfitters- Urban Outfitters, a clothing retail store, has 179 stores across the United States.
- West Elm- West Elm, a home décor store, has 93 stores in 35 states.
- Woof Gang Bakery- Woof Gang Bakery has over 90 locations in 11 states.
Camping with your dog? Read this detailed guide: Must-Have dog camping accessories
Pet-Friendly Stores By State
- Mountain High Outfitters
- The Market at Pepper Place
- Bridge Street Town Shopping Center
- Chiphead Computer Solutions Shop
- The Shoppes at East Chase
- Twisted Whiskers Pet Boutique
- Bev’s Dog Grooming & Boutique
- Cordova Coastal Outfitters
- Arctic Travelers Gift Shop
- Grubstake Feed Store
- The Observatory Book Store
- Creek Street Boardwalk Shopping Center
- Spenard Farmers Market
- Bookman’s Entertainment Exchange- Bookman’s Entertainment Exchange has 4 locations in Arizona: Flagstaff, Mesa, Phoenix and Tucson.
- Merchant Square Antique Marketplace
- Peace Surplus
- Sage Brush Trading Company
- Santan Village Shopping Center
- True Believer Comics
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Pink House Boutique
- Twilight Farmers Market
- Antique Gatherings
- Arizona Center Shopping Center
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Dutchman’s Tire Warehouse
- Metro Center Mall
- Open Air Market at the Phoenix Public Market
- Paradise Valley Mall
- Practical Art Home Goods Store
- Road Runner Park Farmers Market
- 5th Avenue Shops & Boutiques
- Antique Trove
- Grey Wolf Gallery
- Kierland Commons
- On the Edge Gallery
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Scottsdale Old Town Farmers Market
- Scottsdale Quarter
- The Legacy Gallery
- The Pavilions at Talking Stick
- Bark ‘N’ Purr Pet Care Center
- Sedona Pet Supply
- Whiskers Barkery
- Mill Avenue District
- Tempe Marketplace
- WF Trading Company Gift Shop
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun
- Paws & Claws Pet Boutique
- Summit Hut Outdoor Products
- The Holistic Animal Care Shoppe
- Bentonville Farmers Market
- Bleachers Sports fan Gear & Souvenirs
- Label Boutique Women’s Clothing Store
- Three Dog Bakery
- Amish & Country Food Store
- Eureka Springs-
- Blackie’s Backyard Pet Store
- Pine Mountain Village Shopping Center
- Something Urban Boutique
- The Bottle Wine & Spirits
- The Handmade Market Gift Shop
- National Park Outfitters
- Pickles Pet Pourri
- River Market Shopping District
- Southside Main Street Shopping District
- Centinela Pet Feed & Supplies- Centinela Pet Feed & Supplies has 16 locations in California: Beverly Hills, Burbank, Costa Mesa, Culver City, Encino, Lakewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Northridge, Pasadena, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, West Los Angeles and Westchester.
- Pet Food Express- Pet Food Express, a pet store, has 63 locations throughout California.
- Pussy & Pooch Pethouse and Pawbar- Pussy & Pooch Pethouse and Pawbar, a pet lifestyle boutique, has 3 locations in California: Beverly Hills, Long Beach and Los Angeles.
- Sports Basement- Sports Basement, a sporting goods retailer, has 8 stores in California: Berkeley, Campbell, San Francisco, San Ramon, Santa Rosa, Sunnyvale and Walnut Creek.
- Woodlands Pet Food & Treats- Woodlands Pet Food & Treats, a pet accessories, food and supplies retailer, has 4 locations in California: Greenbrae, Mill Valley, Novato and San Rafael.
- Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive Shopping District
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Camarillo Premium Outlet Stores
Healthy Pets Pet Store
- Blue Dog Art Gallery
- Caramel Village Shopping Center
- Carmel Plaza Shopping Center
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Diggidy Dog Pet Supply Store
- Pet Food Express Retailer
- Signature Paw Pet Spa
- Yellow Dog Art Gallery
- The Shoppes at Chino Hills
Corona Del Mar-
- Roger’s Gardens Plant Nursery
- Village at Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Historic Duncans Mills Shopping District
- Guerneville Shopping District
- Swede’s Feeds Animal Feed Store
- Big Dogs Sportswear Store
- Three Dog Bakery
- Wildflowers at the Lake Floral Shop
- Grossmont Shopping Center
- Cosmopawlitan Pet Boutique
- Pussy & Pooch Pet Boutique
- Runners High Retail Shop
- Whiskers Pet Beastro & Bowteek
- Brentano’s Book
- Dutton’s Brentwood Bookstore
- Le Pet Boutique
- The Grove Shopping Mall
- The Urban Pet Store
- Val Surf Board Shop
- Westfield Century City Shopping Mall
- Mammoth Sporting Goods Store
- Tail Waggers Gourmet Dog Bakery & Boutique
- Mendocino Village Shopping Center
- Strawberry Village Shopping Center
- Del Monte Shopping Center
- Shopping Center at Fashion Island
- Vintage Oaks Shopping Center
- Jake London Square Shopping District
- Montano Velo Bicycle Shop
- Tails by the Lake Pet Boutique
- The Bookworms Book Store & Coffee Shop
- El Paseo Shopping District
- Palm Canyon Shopping District
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Summer Winds Nursery
- Century Books of Pasadena
- Best Bike Zone Bicycle Store
- Firefly Gallery Boutique
- Jayde Boutique
- Petaluma Village Premium Outlets
- Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
- Mosquito Creek Outfitters
Point Reyes Station-
- Point Reyes Book Store
- Rancho Cucamonga-
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Paws & the Palette Dog Bakery
- Collier Feed & Pet Supply
- Jurassic Pet Supply Store
- Aberdoggie & Fetch
- Horton Plaza Shopping Center
- Howlistic Pet Supplies
- Le Travel Store
- Lucky Dog Boutique
- Original Paw Pleasers Dog Bakery
- Palmer’s Gift Shop
- Seaport Village Waterfront Shopping Complex
- Spanish Village Art Center
- The Original Paw Pleasers Pet Bakery
- Westfield UTC Shopping Center
- Ghirardelli Square Shopping Center
- Seed Store Clothing Boutique
- Stacey’s Bookstore
- Union Square Shopping District
- Westfield San Francisco Shopping Center
- Gussied Up Dog Boutique
- Hahn’s Lighting Store
- Santana Row Shopping District
- The Tile Shop
San Luis Obispo-
- Vintage House Thrift Store
- Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Store
- La Cumbre Shopping Plaza
- Lemos Feed & Pet Supply
- State Street Shopping District
- The Territory Ahead Clothing Store
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Mall
- Lee’s Feed & Western Store
- Simi Valley Town Center Mall
- Cornerstone Sonoma Marketplace
- Star Pups Depot Dog Boutique
- Margie’s Book Store
- Treats Dog Company
- Ventura Harbor Village Shopping Center
- The Wharf Department Store
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Sherman McNulty Custom Framing
- Boulder Book Store
- McGuckin Hardware
- Twenty Ninth Street Shopping Mall
- The Castle Rock Outlet Stores
- Cherry Creek Shopping Mall
- City Floral Garden Center
- Cry Baby Ranch Boutique
- Denver Pavilions Shopping Center
- Highland Liquor Store
- Mouthfuls Pet Supply
- The Bookery Book Store
- Urban Roots Garden Store
- Z Gallerie Home Décor Store
- April’s Garden Florist
- Creature Comforts Pet Supply Store
- Half-Price Tees
- Healthy Hounds & Fat Cats Pet Supply Store
- Southwest Book Trader Used Book Store
- Toh-Atin Art Gallery
- Fort Collins Nursery
- Wilbur’s Total Beverage Liquor Store
- Rivers Outdoor Clothing Store
- Glenwood Springs-
- High Tails Dog & Cat Pet Supplies Store
- Aspen Grove Shopping Mall
- Chuck & Don’s Pet Supply Store
- Wyatt’s Wet Goods Liquor Store
- The Promenade Shops at Centerra
- Manitou Springs-
- Garden of the Gods Trading Post
- Ouray Dog Company Pet Supply Store
- Fruits of Our Spirit Home Furnishings Store
- Outlet Shops at Silverthorne
- Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- Perfectly Spoiled Pet Boutique
- Bank Square Book Store
- Island Pursuit Women’s Clothing Store
- Mystic Knotwork Home Goods Store
- Olde Mistick Village Shopping Mall
- The Book Barn Used Book Store
- Essex Saybrook Antiques Village
- Flemings Feed & Hardware Store
- Hope & Stetson Women’s Clothing Store
- Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk
- Yuppy Puppy Pet Supply Store
- Trolley Square Shopping Center
- Space Coast Farmers Market- Space Coast Farmers Market has 2 locations in Florida: Cocoa Beach and Rockledge.
- Redbones Gourmet Dog Bakery & Boutique
- Bal Harbour Shopping District
- Mizner Park Shopping Center
- Retro Rosie’s Antique Store
- The Bradenton Hound Pet Supply Store
- The Beach Dog Pet Supply Store
- The Village at Merrick Park Shopping Plaza
- The Big Apple Shopping Center
- Coconut Point Mall
- Dipidy Dawg Gourmet Dog Bakery & Boutique
- Grande Oak Shopping Mall
- Miromar Outlet Shops
- Paw-radise Dog Bakery
- Auggie’s Doggies Pet Supplies
Fort Walton Beach-
- 3 Dogs & A Chick Pet Supply Store
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Latitude 25 Clothing Store
- Village Square at the Trading Post
- Riverside Arts Market
- The Jacksonville Landing Marketplace
- Pucci & Catana Luxury Pet Boutique
- 192 Flea Market
- Main Gate Flea Market
- Louise’s Pet Connection Natural Pet Market
- Benson’s Canine Cookies
- Kirkland Home Store
- The Doggie Bag Boutique
- Karen’s Canine Kitchen & Pawtique
- Brevard County Farmers Market
- Doggie Bag Café & Pet Boutique
- The Falls Shopping Center
- Piglet’s Pantry Pet Supply Store
- Jaron Fine Jewelry
- Mercato Shopping Mall
- Pucci & Catana
- Top Dog Kitchen
New Port Richey-
- Doggie Cakes Pet Supply Store
New Smyrna Beach-
- New Smyrna Beach Farmers Market
- Silly Willie’s Pet Boutique
- Artegon Marketplace
- Bark Avenue Bakery
- Downtown Orlando Farmers Market
- Just Dogs Gourmet Bakery
- Orchard Hardware Supply
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- Waterford Lakes Town Shopping District
Panama City Beach-
- Pier Park Shopping Center
- The Three Beans Bakery for Dogs
- Metals & Nature Nursery
- Chef K9’s Doggy Bistro
- Festival Flea Market Mall
Port Saint Joe-
- Bow Wow Beach Shop
- Island Paws Pet Store
- Olde Sanibel Shoppes
- Satellite Beach Farmers Market
St. Augustine Beach-
- Paradise Poochie Pet Supply Store
- Naturally Healthy Pet Supply Store
- Hyde Park Village Shopping Center
- Bone Appetite Pet Supply Store
- The Mall at Wellington Green
West Palm Beach-
- City Place Shopping Center
Windermere Farmers Market
- Park Avenue Shopping District
- Planet Pet Supplies
- Pookie’s Pet Nutrition
- The Doggie Door Pet Boutique
- Winter Park Farmers Market
- Highland Pet Supply Store
- Junkman’s Daughter Clothing Store
- J Buynar Antique & Thrift Shop
- Dahlonega General Store
- Grateful Days Women’s Clothing Store
- J.R. Crider’s Clothing & Apparel
- North Georgia Premium Outlets
- Pike Nurseries
- The Avenue East Cobb Shopping District
- A.T. Hun Art Gallery
- Bloomingdeals Off Island Thrift
- Custard Boutique Women’s Clothing Store
- Shaver Book Store
- Five & Dime General Store
- Jere’s Antiques
- Perry Rubber Bike Shop
- Savannah Clothing Company
- Savannah Riverfront Shopping District
- Manono Street Marketplace
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Shopping Center
- Koko Marina Shopping Center
- Mahiku Farmers Market
- Moanalua Shopping Center
- Navy Exchange Mall at Pearl Harbor
- The Ward Village Shops
- Aikahi Park Shopping Center
- Ali’i Gardens Marketplace
- Cindy Coats Art Gallery
- Ackerman Gift Gallery
- Pura Vida O’Kohala Fine American Craft Gallery
- Halekuai Center Shopping Mall
- Bark ‘N’ Purr Pet Supply Store
- Charley the Pet Boutique
- Elephant’s Perch Outdoor Sports Store
- Uncle Dan’s Outdoor Store- Uncle Dan’s Outdoor Store has 5 locations in Illinois: Evanston, Highland Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square and Park Ridge.
- The Algonquin Commons Shopping Center
- Chicago Premium Outlets
- Healthy Pet: Natural Pet Care Market
- Pasquesi Home & Garden Store
- The Promenade Shops at Boilingbrook
- Pink Poodle Dog Boutique
- Stellar Wine Company
- Tails in the City Pet Boutique
- The Shops at North Bridge
- Village Cycle Center Bike Shop
- Deer Park Town Shopping Center
- Sarah’s Friendly True Value Store
- Seminary Street Shopping District
- Geneva Commons Shopping Center
- James From the Kitchen Pet Supply Store
- Le Doggie Divine Boutique
- Wet Nose Pet Supply Store
- The Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital Indoor Farmers Market
- Historic Long Grove Shopping District
- Brothers Country Pet Supply Store
- The Shoppes at Grand Prairie
- The Arboretum of South Barrington
- Urban Sassafras Art Gallery
- Burr Ridge Village Center
- Silver in the City- Silver in the City, a gift store, has 2 locations in Indiana: Carmel and Indianapolis.
- Chesterton Feed & Garden Center
- Green Dog Goods Pet Supply Store
- Madison Street Salvage Store
- Jen Daisy Boutique
- K&L Cards Collectibles Store
- Take Root Country Store
- Binford Farmers Market
- Fountain Town Square Shopping District
- Habig Garden Shop
- Howl & Hide Leather Goods Store
- Little Love by Lok Store
- Rusted Moon Outfitters
- Society of Salvage Antique Store
- The Playful Soul Gift Shop
- Nurpu River & Mountain Supply Camping Store
- Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market
- Zionsville Farmers Market
- Treats on a Leash Pet Supplies Store
- Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market
- Loess Hills Floral Studio
- Des Moines Farmers Market
- Fugitive Apparel Clothing Store
- Green Goods for the Home Gift Shop
- Jett & Monkey’s Dog Shoppe
- Velvet Coat Women’s Clothing Store
- Swap ‘N’ Shop Flea Market
- The Legends at Village West Shopping Mall
- Town Center Shopping Plaza
- Bradley Fair Shopping Arena
- Crestview Hills Town Center Shopping Center
- Bluegrass Barkery Pet Food Store
- Barkstown Road Pet Store
- Dirty Tease T-Shirt Store
- Abrupt Designs Clothing Store
- Rabbit Hash General Store
- The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass
- Neighborhood Pet Market
- Perkins Rowe Shopping Mall
- The Petz Plaza Boutique & Bakery
- Shampooch Doggie Boutique
- Bar Harbor Downtown Shopping District
- Bark Harbor Pet Supply Store
- Jekyll & Hyde Shop
- Sea Dawg Gift Shop
- The Creative Turtle Art Studio & Gallery
- Two Salty Dogs Pet Outfitters
- Brooks Feed & Farm Supplies
- Owl & Turtle Bookshop
- Maine Coast Book Shop & Café
- Northwoods Outfitters Sporting Goods Store
- Digs, Divots & Dogs Gift Shop
- Scalawags Pet Boutique
- Kittery Premium Shopping Outlets
- Carlson Turner Antiquarian Books
- Expressly Trends Clothing Store
- Longfellow Book Store
- The Stonington Farmers Market
Annapolis Harbor Shopping Center
- Pet Barn10 Best Dog-Friendly Winter Getaways (U.S and Canada) Pet Boutique
- The Book Escape Book Store
- Bel Air Farmers Market
- Burlane Cat & Dog Boutique
- The Posh Pooch Pet Boutique
- Hunt Valley Town Shopping Center
- College Park-
Mighty Healthy Pet Supply Store
- Dancing Bear Toys & Gifts
- Rock & Roll Graveyard Electronics Store
- Sky’s the Limit Boutique
- Schoolhouse Earth Gift Shop
- Hagerstown Outlet Stores
- Hearty Pet Supply Store
- Queenstown Premium Outlets
Red House School Country Mall
The Marketplace of Sharpsburg
- Flying Fred’s Gifts for Pets
- Hot Diggity Dog Boutique- Hot Diggity Dog Boutique has 2 locations in Massachusetts: Dennis Port and Mashpee.
- Polka Dog Bakery- Polka Dog Bakery has 4 locations in Massachusetts: Boston, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain and Lynnfield.
- AJ Hastings Office Supply Store
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Landry’s Bicycle Shop
- Pawsh Dog Boutique
- Polka Dog Bakery
- Harvard Square Shopping Center
- Fido & Fifi’s Pet Boutique
- Lee Premium Shopping Outlets
- Western Avenue Artist Studio
- Market Street Shopping Center
- Cold Noses Pet Supply Store
- Geronimo’s Pet Supply Store
- Good Dog Goods Supply Store
- Paws & Whiskers Pet Store
- Day of the Dog Pet Supplies & Services
- New England Biscuit Company
- The Trolley Depot Gift Shop
- Especially for Pets
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Aunt Agatha’s Used Book Store
- The Pet Emporium
- Wags to Whiskers Pet Supplies
- Birch Run Premium Outlets
- Birmingham Shopping District
- Teacups & Toys Pet Boutique
- The Mall at Partridge Creek
- Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- Holland Town Center Shopping Mall
- Kalamazoo Antiques Market
Oak Ridge Feed & Pet Supplies
- Bearcub Outfitters
- Northern Michigan Artists Market
- The Rocking Horse Toy Company
- Bright Ideas Furniture Store
- McGough’s Farm & Lawn Supply Store
- The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- Just Dogs Gourmet Bakery- Just Dogs Gourmet Bakery has 2 locations in Minnesota: Bloomington and St. Paul.
- Lulu and Luigi Pet Boutique- Lulu and Luigi Pet Boutique has 3 stores in Minnesota: St. Louis Park, Wayzata and White Bear Lake.
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Pahl’s Market Garden Center
- Totally Kids Furniture & Toys
- Scout & Morgan Used Book Store
- A Place for Fido Pet Supplies Store
- Aerostich Rider Outdoor Gear
- Duluth Feed, Seed & Supply Store
- Fitger’s Shopping Mall
- Spirit Bay Trading Company
- Zenith Book Store
- Poppy Smooches Women’s Clothing Boutique
- Big Island Swim & Surf Store
- Brightwater Clothing & Gear Store
- Excelsior Bay Book Store
- Gray Home & Lifestyle Store
- Lake Effect Nautical Gifts
- Belleweather Boutique
- Birchbark Books
- Calhoun Square Shopping Mall
- Chez Bloom Florist
- Extreme Noise Music Store
- Grace & Company Gift Shop
- Heart of Tibet & Sky Door Store
- Heartfelt Shop
- Hymie’s Vintage Record Store
- Lake Harriet Floral Shop
- Midwest Makeup Supply Store
- Midwest Mountaineer Sporting Goods Store
- Moss Envy Home Goods Store
- Nicollet Shopping Mall
- Nokomis Shoe Store
- Soderberg’s Floral & Gift Shop
- Tangletown Garden Center
- The Cottage House Home Goods Store
- ZRS Fossils & Gifts Shop
- The Vintage Loft Antique Store
- Cal’s Market & Garden Center
St. Louis Park-
- Hoigaard’s Outdoor Sports Store
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center
- Atelier 957 Womenswear Boutique
- Black Blue Men’s Clothing Store
- Common Good Book Store
- Grand Performance Bicycle Store
- Red Balloon Book Store
- Treadle Yard Goods Fabric Store
- Betty June’s Store
- Darn Knit Anyway Shop
- White Birch House Furniture Store
- Five Swans Home Goods Store
- The Wabi Sabi Consignment Shop
- Sharkheads Souvenir Store
- Shopping Outlets of Mississippi
- Shopping Mall at Vicksburg
- The Shoppes at Branson Meadows
- St. Louis Premium Outlets
- Taubman Prestige Outlets
- Blue Parkway Bait Shop & Pet Supplies
- Charlie Hustle Vintage T-Shirt Shop
- Country Club Shopping Plaza
- Doggie Style Bowtique
- Euston Hardware Store
- Planters Seed & Spice Garden Center
- Soil Service Garden Center
- Suburban Lawn and Garden
- Sutherlands Lumber Company
- Airedale Antics Pet Supply Store
- Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace
- Stop & Shop Flea Market
- Mike’s Unique Antique Flea Market
- Bike Stop Outpost
- Provenance Soapworks
- Dee-O-Gee Pet Supply Store
- The Bike Rack- The Bike Rack has 2 locations in Nebraska: Lincoln and Omaha.
- Nebraska Crossing Outlet Stores
- Black Market Clothing Exchange
- Footloose & Fancy Shoe Store
- Francie & Finch Bookshop
- Lincoln Running Outdoor Sports Store
- Salty Dog Cycle Shop
- Stella Collective Clothing Store
- Hutch Furniture Store
- Long Dog Fat Cat Pet Natural Food & Supplies
- Lotus Gift Shop
- Luvbird Women’s Clothing Store
- Mulhall’s Plant Nursery
- Nature Dog Pet Supplies Store
- Old Market Shopping District
- One Pacific Place Shopping Mall
- Shoppes at Aksarben
- The Afternoon Gift Shop
- The District Shopping Center at Green Valley Ranch
- Bogart’s Bone Appetit Pet Supplies Store
- Downtown Summerlin Shopping Center
- Fashion Outlets at Las Vegas
- Tivoli Village Shopping District
- Town Square Shopping Center
- Healthy Tails Pet Food Store
- Junkee Clothing Exchange
- Pettin Place Pet Store
- Scraps Dog Bakery & Discount Pet Foods
- The Basement Market
- Yarn Store Refuge
- The Legends Outlets at Sparks Marina
- Little City Items Toy Store
- Virginia City Mercantile
- Concord Downtown Shopping District
- One Stop Country Pet Supply
- Kellerhaus Chocolate Shop
- For Your Paws Only
- Settlers Green Outlet Village
- Scranberry Coop Collectibles Store
- Pupcakes & Pawstries Bakery
- Bay Village Shopping Center
- Dutch Neck Village Shopping Center
- Liberty Village Premium Outlets
- Decoys & Wildlife Art Dealer
- Haddonfield Farmers Market
- Olde Lafayette Village Shopping District
- Rancocas Woods Village Shops
- Le Petit Garage Women’s Clothing Store
- Antique Specialty Mall
- Book Works Independent Bookstore
- Clark’s Pet Emporium
- Long Leash on Life Pet Supply Store
- Three Dog Bakery
- Pet Food Gone Wild Supply Store
- 3rd Rock from the Sun Gift Shop
- Doodlet’s Toy Store & Gift Shop
- Fashion Outlets of Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Paws Pet Store
- High Road Marketplace Souvenir Shop
- Pueblo of Zuni Arts and Crafts Store
- Clyde’s Feed & Animal Center- Clyde’s Feed & Animal Center, an animal & garden supply store, has 2 locations in New York: Hamburg and Lockport.
- Stuyvesant Shopping Plaza
- MacKenzie-Childs Imported Furniture Store
- Pampered Pooch & Pals Pet Store
Cold Spring Harbor-
- Huntington Antiques Center
- Lake George Factory Outlets
- Bear Essentials Apparel
- Fanfare Gifts & Souvenirs
- Americana Manhasset Luxury Shopping Center
New York City-
- Beacon Paint & Hardware
- Doggy Style Gift Shop
- Downtown Dog House Pet Boutique
- Marisa Perry Atelier Fine Jewelry
- McNally Jackson Books
- The Seaport Paw Pet Food & Accessories
- The Shops at Columbus Circle
- Time Warner Indoor Shopping Mall
- The Windmill Farm & Craft Market
- Lavender Fields Home Boutique
- Equis Art Gallery
- Pause Dog Pet Supply Boutique
- ARF Thrift & Treasure Shop
- Impressions of Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Shopping District
- Sloppy Kisses Pet Boutique
- The Houndstooth Bakery & Boutique
- Diva Dog Pet Boutique & Barkery
Waterloo Premium Outlets
- Pet Mania- Pet Mania, a pet food & supplies store, has 4 stores in North Carolina: Cary, Holly Springs, Raleigh and Wake Forest.
- Phydeaux- Phydeaux, a pet supply store, has 3 locations in North Carolina: Cary, Chapel Hill and Raleigh.
- Unleashed, the Dog & Cat Store- Unleashed, the Dog & Cat Store, a pet supplies store, has 3 locations in North Carolina: Cary, Raleigh and Wilmington.
- American Folk Art & Framing
- Appalachian Craft Center
- Appalachian Vintner
- Asheville Outlets
- Battery Park Book Exchange & Champagne Bar
- Biltmore Antiques Shopping District
- Bon Vivant Artisan & Vintage Market
- Bryant Antiques
- Chevron Trading Post & Bead Company
- Diamond Brand Outdoors Camping Store
- Duncan & York Modern Market
- Firestorm Café & Books
- Grovewood Gallery
- Jonas Gerard Fine Art Gallery
- Lexington Glassworks
- Lost Objects Found Treasures
- Portico Market at Grove Arcade
- River Arts Shopping District
- Second Gear Consignment Shop
- Spellbound Children’s Bookshop
- Sweeten Creek Antiques
- Tasty Beverage Beer Shop
- Three Dog Bakery
- Tops for Shoes Shoe Store
- Frank & Fran’s Fisherman’s Friend Bait and Tackle Shop
- Bone-A-Fide Pet Boutique
- Visions of Creations Custom Jewelry
- Burlington Outlet Village Shopping Center
- Granddaddy’s Antiques & Collectors Mall
- Charlotte Premium Outlets
- Sleepy Poet Antique Mall
- Bubba O’Leary’s General Store
- Morgan Imports Home Goods Store
- The Regulator Book Shop
- Beads & Beyond Bead Store
- Duck Head Flagship Store
- Replacements, Ltd.
- Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams Factory Outlet
- Momentum Tire & Car Care
- Cannon Village Shopping Mall
- Village Paws & Claws Pet Supply Store
- Nauti Paws Pet Boutique & Dog Bakery
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Center
- Village Diva Clothing Store
- New Horizons Trading Company
- Briggs Hardware Store
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Cheshire Cat Antique Store
- City Market Shopping Mall
- Deco Gift Shop
- The Book Shelf Independent Book Store
- Kim’s Pharmacy
- Smoky Mountain Dog Bakery
- Cotton Exchange Shopping Complex
- Lovey’s Natural Foods Store
- Red Bank Wine Store
- Wilmington Home Brew Supply
- K-9 Doggie Bakery & Boutique
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Company
- Pets R Inn- Pets R Inn, a pet supply store, has 2 locations in North Dakota: Fargo and Grand Forks.
- Gourmet Doggie Diner Pet Supply Store
- Rovers Playhouse
- Waggy Tail Treats Dog Bakery
- Aurora Farms Premium Outlets
- The Greene Town Center Shopping Mall
- Chagrin Falls Main Street Shopping Village
- Tower City Center Shopping Mall
- Moochie & Company Pet Supplies
- Legacy Village Shopping Center
- Deerfield Towne Center Shopping Mall
- Crocker Park Shopping Center
- Olde Worthington Historical Downtown Shopping District
- Worthington Farmers Market
- Southern Agriculture- Southern Agriculture, an animal & pet supply store, has 3 locations in Oklahoma: Broken Arrow, Owasso and Tulsa.
- Barking Dog Bakery & Boutique
- Casady Square Shopping Center
- Mann’s Best Friend Pet Supplies & Gifts
- Plenty Mercantile Home Goods Store
- Sabi Limited Antique Store
- Shop Good High-Quality Tee Shirts & Gifts
- Stockyards Mercantile Western Wear
- The Dog Dish Pet Products
- Utica Square Shopping Center
- Puppy Love by the Sea Pet Boutique
- Alive & Well Pet Health Food Store
- Green Dog Pet Supply
- Jari’s Dog Boutique
- Lexi Dog Boutique
- Pet Loft Pet Supply Store
- Portland Saturday Outdoor Arts & Crafts Market
- Tre Bone Pet Supply Store
- Life Source Natural Pet Food Store
- Nature’s Pet Market
- Bridgeport Village Shopping Mall
- The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley
- Chester Country Furnishings
- The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- Glen Eagle Square Shopping Mall
- Grove City Premium Outlets
- Kitchen Kettle Village Shopping Mall
- Paw Prints Pet Supply Store
- Country Junction General Store
- Pet Store Universe
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- Pompeii Street Soap Company
- Peddler’s Village Shopping Mall
- Penn’s Purchase Factory Stores
- Bicycle Revolutions Bicycle Store
- Litterpaw Pet Supply
- Stein Your Florist Shop
- Spectrum Scientifics Toy Store
- Station Square Shopping Complex
- Woody’s Dog Boutique
- East Gate Feed & Grain Store
- Country Squirrel Outfitters
- Strasburg Toys & Collectibles
- The Crossing Premium Outlets
- Kiel James Patrick Clothing Store
Wag Nation Pet Store
- Books on the Square
- Plaid & Stripe Pet Store
- Kingstown Hill Book Store
- Mast General Store- Mast General Store has 2 locations in South Carolina: Columbia and Greenville.
- Pupcakes Pet Boutique & Bakery
- The Gaffney Premium Outlets
- Hot Rod’s Used Furniture Store
- Liz Daly Designs Art Gallery
Hilton Head Island–
- Tail Wiggles Pet Supplies Store
- Landrum Eclectics Antique Store
- Savvy Scavengers Antique Mall & Marketplace
- Little Mountain Unlimited Antique Mall
- Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Two Doors Down Women’s Boutique
- House of Thrift Consignment Store
- Sunrift Adventures Outdoor Sports Store
- Falls Park Farmers Market
- Tri-Cities Factory Stores of America
- Joshua’s Pet Treat Bakery
- It’s Vintage, Baby Children’s Clothing Store
- The Factory Shopping Mall
- Mountain Mall Shopping Complex
- The Village Shopping Center
- Providence Marketplace Shopping Mall
- The Avenue Shopping center
- See Spot Eat Pet Store
- White’s Mercantile General Store
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall
- Great Smokies Flea Market
- White County Farmers Market
- Luke’s Locker- Luke’s Locker, a running and fitness apparel store, has 2 locations in Texas: Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Natural Pawz- Natural Pawz, a health food store for pets, has locations in Texas: Austin and Houston.
- Tomlinson’s Feed- Tomlinson’s Feed, a natural pet supplies store, has 6 locations throughout Central Texas: Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Leander, New Braunfels and Round Rock.
- Allen Premium Outlets
- Vulcan Video Store
- Waterloo Records Music Store
- 2nd Street Shopping District
- Austin Books & Comics
- Barton Creek Farmers Market
- Dog Stuff Pet Supplies Store
- Fast Folks Cyclery
- Hope Farmers Market
- Lofty Dog Pet Supply Store
- Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds Costume Shop
- Nature’s Treasures Rock Shop
- Quillinan Estate Jewelry
- Simply Austin Furniture Store
- Tree House Home Improvement Store
- Cinemark Hill Country Galleria Shopping Mall
- Hillside Village Shopping Mall
- America’s Country Pet Supplies Store
- The Sharp Shooter Gun Shop
- Highland Park Village Shopping Plaza
- The Shops at Park Lane
- West Village Shopping Center
- Las Palmas Marketplace Shopping Mall
- Wag Dog Boutique & Bakery
- Dogologie Pet Supply Store
- Kites Unlimited
- Surf Styles Surf Shop
- Firewheel Town Center Shopping Mall
Pampered Paws Boutique
- The Antique Mall of Lubbock
- The Canine Cookie Company
- The Shops at Willow Bend
- Woof Pet Supply Store
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Westover Marketplace Shopping Mall
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center
- Good Earth Natural Foods Store- Good Earth Natural Foods Store has 5 locations in Utah: American Fork, Orem, Riverdale, Sandy and Spanish Fork.
- Critter Corner Pet Supplies
- The Read Cat Bookstore
Salt Lake City-
- City Creek Shopping Center
- The Gateway Shopping District
- Pet Food Warehouse- Pet Food Warehouse, a pet supply store, has locations in Vermont: Shelburne and South Burlington.
- Church Street Marketplace Mall
- Outdoor Gear Exchange
- Base Camp Outfitters Sporting Goods Store
- The Mountain Goat Clothing Store
- The Dog & Cat Natural Pet Food & Supplies
- Back Country Ski & Sports- Back Country Ski & Sports, an outdoor gear retailer, has 2 locations in Virginia: Blacksburg and Salem.
- Kibbles on Main- Kibbles on Main, a pet supply store, has 2 locations in Virginia: Blacksburg and Radford.
- Ladles & Linens Kitchen Shoppe- Ladles & Linens Kitchen Shoppe has 3 locations in Virginia: Lexington, Richmond and Roanoke.
- Walkabout Outfitter- Walkabout Outfitter has 5 locations in Virginia: Blacksburg, Harrisonburg, Lexington, Richmond and Roanoke.
- Charlottesville Historic Downtown Mall
- Captain Cody’s Chincoteague Pet Boutique
- Howl Naturale Pet Supply Store
- Reigning Cats & Dogs Pet Store
- Brugh’s Mill Country Store
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets
- Lexington Antique & Craft Mall
- Chico’s Women’s Clothing Store
- Reston Town Center Shopping Mall
- Fido’s Park Avenue Dog Boutique
- For the Love of Pete Pet Store
- Stony Point Fashion Park Shopping Center
- Black Dog Salvage Store
- Roanoke Mountain Adventures Outfitter
- Urban Gypsy Boutique
- Felix & Oscar Pet Supply Store
- Jerry’s Artarama Art Supplies
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets
- Dancing Dog Natural Market
- Murphy Beverage Company
- Bainbridge Island Farmers Market
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Federal Way Farmers Market
- All the Best Pet Supply Store
- Port Book & News Store
- McLendon’s Hardware Store
- Feathered Friends Store
- Golden Oldies Records Music Store
- Greenwood Hardware Store
- Pike Place Market Center
- Silver Platters Record Store
- Stockbox First Hill Grocery Store
- University Village Shopping Center
- Huckleberry’s Natural Food Market
- Seattle Premium Shopping Outlets
- Berkeley Springs Antique Mall
- Clear Water Outdoor Sporting Goods Store- Clear Water Outdoor Sporting Goods Store has 2 locations in Wisconsin: Delafield and Lake Geneva.
- The Antique Center of La Crosse
- Paws for Treats Pet Supply Store
- Bad Dog Frida Pet Supply Store
- Cork & Bottle Liquor Store
- Jay-Mar Farm Equipment Store
- The Companion Shop Pet Store
- Katzenbarkers Natural Pet Food & Supplies
- Casper Downtown Shopping District
- R&R Pet Barn
- A&C Animal Feed Store
- All Around Animal Feed Store
- Boot Barn Western Apparel Store
- Rock on Wheels Bicycle Store
- Teton Tails Pet Supply Store
Do you know of any other stores that allow dogs in the US? Share in the comments!
Sharing is caring!
Dog owners, there are rules for shopping with Fido — even in pet–friendly stores
"I see a big dog," the little girl said. She looked about 3, her pudgy legs swinging in the shopping-cart seat. Her feet were within easy sniffing range. But sniffing, we had agreed, was not allowed.
"Hmm," her dad said, not turning around.
"He's right behind you," she offered. Her dad looked at his phone.
"I wonder," she said to herself, "what he wants."
Gus and I, standing behind them in line at The Container Store, exchanged glances. Obviously, little girl, he wants to purchase spiffy-yet-probably-overpriced organizational supplies. Why else would he be in line?
Like most dogs who find themselves shopping, Gus' trip to The Container Store was less about what he wanted (treats, petting, a spot on the rug, a good stretch) than about what his human companion (that would be me) wanted. And dog-loving humans want to take our dogs with us. Everywhere.
According to a 2015 Harris poll, 95 percent of pet owners consider their pets members of the family. So much so, that it's almost as easy to imagine strolling the aisles of a department store with your dog in tow as it is with your child in tow. And retail stores, spotting an opportunity (pet owners spent more than $69 billion on their animals in 2017, so they must have discretionary cash) are largely enabling the urge, allowing shoppers with dogs to get comfortable enough to hang out — and hopefully buy something.
Shopping dogs, who used to get an occasional welcome at more rough-and-tumble establishments like hardware stores, are now shopping for sofas at Pottery Barn and checking the shoes at Banana Republic (where savvy salespeople sometimes have a stash of dog treats waiting). Home Depot has gained an underground reputation as a spot for people to train their dogs for better socialization. Even Ikea, which does not allow pet dogs (though we'd argue that there's no shopping experience more in need of emotional support) has nodded to dog owners with "dog parking" in some stores.
"It's definitely a trend on the rise," says Erin Ballinger of BringFido.com, a website that helps dog owners identify hotels, restaurants and other places where their pets will be welcome. "More and more businesses are opening up to pets."
Purse-sized dogs paved the way, of course, but more and more medium and even large dogs are showing up in stores. It's a new, doggier normal.
Like most new normals, it's not good for everyone. A cursory Google search reveals plenty of internet rage over dogs in places like grocery stores. Dogs sticking their noses in where they aren't welcome (they can't help it — it's just who they are.) And a lot of justifiable anger over folks masquerading their dogs as service animals. You don't have to look very far to realize an uncomfortable truth: The people responsible for the dog backlash are dog owners themselves.
"You have to be conscientious about your neighbors and environment," says Ballinger. "I have witnessed people whose dogs are really testing the limits. These are the type of pet parents who aren't taking care of the situation and give pet owners a bad name."
These are the same people who smilingly let unruly toddlers rampage unchecked to the detriment of everyone around them. The people who unapologetically spread their bags across the seats of public transit. The few, the oblivious, the entitled — you know these people. Dogs are just the middlemen-of-the-moment in the irritations these people inflict on the rest of the world.
Honestly, we're not sure those dog owners will ever be fully housebroken. But, in the spirit of "there are no bad dogs," Ballinger offered tips for Gus' shopping trips, which might come in handy for anyone planning dog-assisted shopping:
- Do some recon: Even if you have reason to believe dogs are allowed in a business, a quick call doesn’t hurt. Major retail chains like Nordstrom and Home Depot, known for dog-friendliness, deal with potential dog difficulties by leaving their policies open-ended. “We always welcome service animals,” says Matt Harrigan of Home Depot, “but otherwise, we leave it up to the individual store managers.” That allows a store to refuse dogs or to ask you to remove yours at any time.
- Practice extreme courtesy: In smaller stores, poking your head in to ask if it’s OK to come in with your dog is a must. In a store, keep your dog close to you at all times, and give fellow shoppers a wide berth. Move out of their way, not vice versa.
- Be prepared: It’s important to understand your dog’s limits — if he is unused to being around strangers or can’t walk on a leash and follow commands while distracted, he is not ready for places like boutiques or department stores. “I recommend starting at a pet store like Petco,” says Ballinger. Go at a low-traffic time. Work your way up to Home Depot, then aim for more challenging stores. Ballinger also suggests a brisk, 10-minute walk before you enter stores, to take the edge off your dog’s friskiness. And, she adds, “bring a water bottle or collapsible bowl” and never, ever forget to bring poop cleanup bags. “If your dog has an accident, be the one to clean it up. Do not alert someone who works in the establishment and expect them to clean it up.”
- Follow the rules: “Pet policies are there for a reason,” Ballinger says. “We never recommend that you try to get around those rules.”
Gus (who's a medium-sized labradoodle) and I might be tempted to break a few rules — ask him what he knows about a whole rotisserie chicken ending up on the floor — but, as a canine-human shopping unit, we were determined to mind our manners. We practiced at Home Depot, picked out some treats at Petco and were reassured at West Elm, "He's not the biggest dog we've had in here." (We looked for sheets, then cruised the clearance section.) We got fawned over by a dog-loving salesperson at Pottery Barn. ("Thanks for bringing him in!") We felt pretty confident by the time we hit The Container Store and bumped into the small child with her big question.
What does Gus want, I wondered? Is he content to be my shopping sidekick from now on? The next time I was headed for the stores, I asked him.
"Do you want to go?" I reached for the keys.
He jumped up and licked me, right on the nose. I'm taking that as a yes.
- Rick and morty friendship quotes
- Beauty creation setting spray review
- 4 letter words from needs
- The shelter pet project
Every dog parent has had to leave their pup behind at home or drop them off at doggie daycare in order to run errands at one time or another. After all, many stores don’t allow pets other than service animals inside. But what if you could take your pup shopping with you, even if he’s not a service dog?
In fact, you can do just that at numerous major chain stores, from Academy Sports + Outdoors to West Elm. Below, we’ve rounded up 35 of these stores that generally allow pets–whether they’re service animals or not.
But before we get to the list, we have to give a necessary caveat: Even if a company is generally pet-friendly, it’s usually up to the manager to decide whether or not to allow non-service animals in an individual store. As a result, policies can differ from one store to another or change when management changes. If you’d like to take Rover shopping, your best bet is to call ahead to the store and confirm their pet-friendly policy.
Without further ado, here are the 35 stores–separated by category–where you can bring your dog, plus tips for taking your canine companion shopping.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft
- Free People
- Old Navy
- Urban Outfitters
Everyone needs a trusty friend along while they’re trying on clothes, so why not bring your favorite canine companion to give her opinion? But your pup will probably smile in approval at whatever you try on, so don’t expect them to be too critical of the latest styles at these retailers.
Beauty and Cosmetics
- Bath & Body Works
- LUSH Cosmetics
Your dog may not wear makeup or crave a bath bomb after a long work week, but they can help you shop for them at these popular beauty stores. Just make sure they don’t try to sample any of the products, as dogs explore the world around them by smelling and licking objects and these stores are usually full of new and enticing smells that will excite your pup.
- Barnes & Noble
- Half Price Books
Should you read a romance or mystery novel or get the latest nonfiction bestseller? Your dog can’t read, but he can help you pick out your next book at these bookstores. In fact, he’ll probably convince you to pick up a heartwarming novel about dogs while you’re at it—just don’t try to bring him into the in-store cafe, as they don’t usually allow pets.
- Hobby Lobby
You can never find the bead or the yarn aisle when you need to buy them for your next project, but your pup can help you sniff out these supplies at popular craft stores Hobby Lobby and Michaels. Make things meta and decide on a pet-themed craft project—perhaps a photo collage of your favorite puppy pictures?
- Saks Fifth Avenue
Upscale department stores aren’t the first thing that come to mind when you think of pet-friendly retailers, but several major anchor stores allow dogs. Just keep in mind that not every store in the mall is equally pet-friendly, so plan accordingly.
- Home Depot
- Tractor Supply Co.
Home Depot and Lowe’s are some of the most well-known stores with a pet-friendly policy and some locations have allowed dogs to go shopping with their owners for literally years. Tractor Supply Co. takes their pet-friendly policy one step further and actually offers PetVet preventative clinics at certain locations, so your dog can get caught up on his vaccinations while you shop.
Home and Decor
- Pottery Barn
- Restoration Hardware
- West Elm
We all know that that second couch you’re looking to buy is really just a second dog bed, so why not take your pup along to help you pick it out? These three upscale home decor stores are all dog friendly—just don’t actually let your pup test out the furniture in store and be mindful of any breakable knickknacks located at dog-level.
What would a pet store be without a pet-friendly policy? Two of the biggest chains in pet care, Petco and PetSmart, both allow dogs inside (as well as other more unusual pets, including sugar gliders and pot-bellied pigs). Out of all the categories listed here, your pup will probably have the most fun shopping at these stores, as he can help you pick out new dog toys and treats.
- Apple Store
- Foot Locker
- Tiffany & Co.
While some stores in this category might be surprising, your pup can help you shop for anything from computers to shoes to cards to diamond jewelry. Since you’re there, perhaps you should pick up an extra-luxurious leather collar in Tiffany blue to show just how much you love your pup?
Sports and Outdoors
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Bass Pro Shops
- Gander Mountain
Sports and outdoor retailers are a natural fit for pet-friendly policies, as many dog parents like to take their pups hiking, camping or kayaking, just to name a few popular outdoor activities. Bass Pro Shops even hosts family-friendly Dog Days events in the spring, so check to see if your local store will be participating this year.
Tips for Shopping with Your Dog
Generally speaking, your dog must be properly secured in order to enter these stores, which means a harness or a leash or possibly a carrier for smaller dogs. Stores often require that all pets be up-to-date on their vaccinations as well (but then again, your dog should already be caught up anyway).
While some dogs are perfectly fine without any training, other pups can find shopping an anxiety-inducing experience. Everything looks, smells and feels different, and the aisles block dogs’ line of sight. To test out your dog’s feelings, take him on a walk in an area with heavy pedestrian traffic. This will let you see how your dog reacts without the added complication of store shelves.
When your dog is ready to proceed, a pet store is a great introduction to shopping indoors. It will look and smell familiar, giving your pup less to get acclimated to. Try to visit the store at off-peak hours when there won’t be as much foot traffic, which makes the experience more relaxing for both you and your puppy. You can then experiment with other types of stores once your dog gets comfortable.
Shopping with your dog can be a fun experience for both of you as long as you prepare properly. Make sure to call the store(s) ahead of time to confirm their pet policy, and don’t forget to reward your pup’s good behavior with a dog treat or even a fun purchase just for them.
Jordan Smith is a full-time stay-at-home mother of 2 daughters and a new dog Luna! She loves blogging, crafting, and spending time with her family. She also enjoys strolling the streets of downtown Charleston, South Carolina and all the amazing food her hometown has to offer.
Anything, about engines and some kind of non-joining structures. But not today. He changed, sat down at the table and laid out his papers in front of him. Don't you think we need to talk. - I began.
West dogs allow does elm
You're not yet twenty, are you. I'm nineteen, I said for some reason. - So learn from the mistakes of your elders. So I, fool, fell for her sweet character, pleasant face and big tits. - he again swore at the woman, to which she sobbed, but did not turn around.Mid-Century Modern Home Tour - West Elm Favorites
I want to tell you a story that happened to me at a time when I was not yet married. I was one of those girls that boys ran after herds, and girls out of envy called them whores. Everything suited me in my life, I was held in high esteem and respect (among men), which was enough for me. I had a lot of different guys.
With someone I met for a long time, and with someone it did not even come to bed.
- Tesla model s p100d
- Cod world league infinite warfare
- Osrs afk combat training
- Ford power running board parts
- Dragon ball legends energy tickets
- Houses for sale fresno
- 1983 honda atc 250r exhaust
- Feeding america near me
Them, portraying a man. She began to rub her pubis against her pubis. Olga, lifting her legs higher, felt that Svetka touches her clitoris. A few Svetka's movements were enough for Olga to have an orgasm. Recovering a little, she asked: That's it.