OPEN THIS AUTUMN!
Sept. 26 Sunday, 11AM to 7PM
Sept. 27 30, 1PM to 9PM
Oct. 1 Friday, 1PM to 9PM
Oct. 2 Saturday, 11AM to 9PM
Oct. 3 Sunday, 11AM to 7PM
Oct. 8 Friday, 1PM to 9PM
Oct. 9 Saturday, NOON to 9PM
Oct. 10 Sunday, NOON to 7PM
Oct. 11 Columbus Day 10AM to 5PM
Oct. 15 Friday, 1PM to 9PM
Oct. 16 Saturday, NOON to 9PM
Oct. 17 Sunday, NOON to 7PM
Oct. 22 Friday, 1PM to 9PM
Oct. 23 Saturday, NOON to 9PM
Oct. 24 Sunday, NOON to 7PM
Oct. 29 Friday, 1PM to 8PM
Oct. 30 Saturday, NOON to 8PM
Oct. 31 Sunday, NOON to 6PM
*All Times Weather Permitting.
**Last Mini-Golfers Admitted at Closing Time.
- "Excellent place for mini golf! Fun course that brings back childhood nostalgia. Make sure not to hit your ball in the water!"Amanda Gumber
- "This place is great! For the price I paid there was a lot of fun. It seems kind of small from the street, but is pretty big. To go a second time it is also cheaper. I have been there twice and will be going several more."Michael Griffey
- "Fun course. Remembered how much fun I had 15 years ago when my now husband and I went there when we were just dating. Took our kids there and they too agree this is the best one we've visited."Mrs. Armstrong
- "It's Just fun! On a hot summer day - this is one of our favorite plans. The whole course takes a bit over an hour to complete - depending on how many people there are and how fast they free the next hole. It is just fun, a great option besides movies and fast food."Helen Morales
Lost Mountain Adventure Golf
Lost Mountain Adventure Golf is a mini golf course located at 75th St in Woodridge, Illinois.
QWhat is the phone number for Lost Mountain Adventure Golf?
The phone number for Lost Mountain Adventure Golf is ()
QWhere is Lost Mountain Adventure Golf located?
Lost Mountain Adventure Golf is located in Woodridge, Illinois
- The floor is lava overwatch
- Fur elise sheet music
- Prestige 5 way horse vaccine
- Weather crawford county, pa
- Amazon rockford, il location
Ride the Rapids, Beware the Snake Pits, and Take a Leap of Faith at Lost Mountain Adventure Golf
Looking for some wholesome fun for the whole family, a childs birthday, or group outing? Breathe fresh air and soak up the sunshine while you enjoy an imaginative mini-golf adventure at Lost Mountain.
Our hole course features a dramatic foot, three-tiered waterfall, and youll journey to the very summit of Lost Mountain and back.
Along the way youll encounter plenty of exciting challenges: a mysterious Burial Ground, an imposing Stonehenge, the hidden Bogey River, a Leap of Faith bridge over troubled waters, the crooked Devils Elbow, and the Final Ascent up a steep double tier green.
But wait, youre not finished yet. You still must Shoot the Summit, then make up your mind at Indecision.
Finally youll reach the 18th, which some might call the Michael Jordan hole (nothing but net) and its downhill all the way.
The adventure of the journey will only be surpassed by the fun you experience. This is Chicagolands most picturesque outdoor mini-golf and family entertainment at its best!
P.S. Watch out for the quicksand. We want you to finish your round and come back for more.
All Replays, Any Day: $
|Ages 13 & Over||Ages 12 & Under|
|Weekdays Before NOON||$||$|
|Weekdays After NOON||$||$|
|Weekends & Holidays ALL DAY||$||$|
And, yes, Lost Mountain is lighted for night play. When school is out, we stay open later into the evening for your convenience.
|Mon-Thu May||12 NOON to 9 PM|
|Friday May 17||12 NOON to 10 PM|
|Saturday May 18||11 AM to 10 PM|
|Sunday May 19||11 AM to 9 PM|
|Mon-Thu May||12 NOON to PM|
|Friday May 24||12 NOON to PM|
|Sat-Sun May||10 AM to PM|
|Monday May 27||10 AM to 10 PM|
|June August||AM PM|
For Directions to Lost Mountain at Zigfield Troy Golf, CLICK HERE
And she only mumbled slightly: - No. Stop. What are you doing. The taxi driver put her hand under her skirt. Panties were already wet.
Mountain adventure golf lost
- I screamed Yes, the girl is gone. I moaned loudly with pleasure. We finished with him almost at the same time, he is a little later.Lost Continent Mini Golf
Bring coffee. Well, at least this part of my assignment made it easier. The sleepless chef wanted coffee in the morning, and I don't have to come up with an excuse.
You will also like:
- Home defense bug spray
- Outlook 365 wont open
- Com samsung android personalpage service
- Buena vista, baja california
- Rooms for rent twin falls
- 2015 topps baseball card values
- Deep sectional sofa ashley furniture
- The village door destin
- Samsung galaxy s10 dual sim
But one girl worked for me, who happily did not get laid off, as far as I remember she lived alone, and therefore she devoted all of herself to. Work, how many times I noticed that she was the last to leave or still had to work, gradually my affairs returned to normal, and I strongly wanted to reward those employees who did not leave me in these difficult times, I wrote them bonuses, and promised to increase their salaries next year.
It was just two months before the new year, the employees were delighted and at the end of the working day they hurried. Home to their families, only this hard-working person was delayed again, I decided to hurry her up, after all, after all, the bonus was written out.