3Z Telecom RFV-2000
RF Vision Antenna Alignment Tool
- 3Z-RFV-CAML - Camera License Key
MSRP: $7,995|Available for Rental GET QUOTE
RENT 3Z TELECOM RF VISION ANTENNA ALIGNMENT TOOL (RFV-2000)
The new 3Z Telecom RF Vision Antenna Alignment Tool is used for both panel and microwave antenna systems. It accurately measures antenna Azimuth, Tilt, Roll and Height. The 3Z RF Vision replaces the older 3Z RF Aligner and includes many new helpful features and benefits.
- Mechanically Aligned with HD Camera
- 30% Smaller
- Rugged Design & Weather Resistant
- Protected with Rubber Bumper
- Impact Resistant Display
- Easier to Use
- 5” Touch Screen LED Display
- Embedded Augmented Reality
- Rugged USB port
- Connects to multiple constellations
- Multiple frequency technology
The 3Z RF Vision (model RFV-2000) connects to GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO (muli-constellations!)
It also offers Dual Frequency Technology. Dual frequency technology allows RF Vision to measure each satellite twice seeing a total of 174 satellites signals, that is 3x more than the competitors. This delivers more accuracy, faster readings and works well in high dense urban cities and crowded towers.
The built-in HD Camera, not only aligns the antenna, but for the first time ever, also shows you where it is pointing. It provides a line of sight image that is mechanically aligned with the tool.
The world around your antennas are constantly changing, the 3Z RF Vision allows you to capture these changes. New building constructions, growing tree lines, etc. will degrade your coverage objectives and create unhappy customers and decreased revenues. Only the RF Vision will allow you to see these obstructions and give Engineers ability to optimize antenna orientations.
Augmented reality is embedded into the 5-inch LED touch screen display, allowing the tower tech to perfectly align the antenna by simply aligning the crosshair with the bullseye, which makes antenna alignment easier than ever before. The touch screen display is responsive to the most common gloves, that means you don’t need to remove them even in cold conditions.
The 3Z Telecom RF Vision includes a built-in Report Generator. There is no post processing required. The RF Vision will create a single comprehensive PDF as well as CSV reports for each site being aligned. These reports are easily retrieved over the micro-USB port. Included in the report are all target and measured alignment data, site sector identifiers, along with line of sight photo validation, geocoding, geolocation, date and time stamp.
RF Vision – Antenna Alignment Tool
RF Vision is an innovative antenna alignment tool that helps users to easily and quickly perform an accurate antenna alignment on panel and microwave point-to-point antennas. With its compact size, rugged design, user friendly GUI, unique reporting capabilities and integrated camera, RF Vision has paved the future for the antenna alignment tool market.
See More [+]
The Problem We Solve
It is common for Wireless Operators to face network challenges due to the increase of cell overshooting and interference issues on high speed wireless data networks. These challenges degrade network performance, increase customer complaints and grow churn rates. With the increase of data demand, the RAN site installation quality is equally as important. Companies spend millions of dollars to plan and design wireless and microwave networks, but still require skilled personnel at the site to comply with the RF design specifications through dependable tools.
How We Solve It!
RF Vision creates a unique experience to the user while properly aligning antennas and improving RAN performance. With Dual Frequency GNSS, a 5” Touch Screen, Built-in Camera, Augmented Reality and automated line-of-sight reports, Wireless Operators can rest assured that antenna field installations and RF Designs will match. An accurate antenna alignment will improve cell performance, maximize voice quality and data traffic, reduce churn, optimize OPEX and keep customers happy. Site test equipment dependability is equally important to Tower Technicians to perform an accurate antenna alignment. RF Vision’s user-friendly GUI and compact size, allows Tower Technicians to optimize the time at site and its rugged design, extra rubber bumpers, weather resistant and impact resistant display ensures durability, avoiding equipment down time.
What Comes in the Kit
1-RF Vision Antenna Aligner
1-All-in-one carry-on padded bag
1-Protective Hard Carrying Case
1-Strap Clamp (with 2.5 feet diameter straps)
1-AC/DC Power Charger with multi-region plug adaptors
4-Protective Rubber Bumpers for microwave antenna
Size & Weight
Size: L 13 1/4” x W 5 9/16” H x 4 5/8”
Weight: 4lbs 3 oz
- Are starbucks tumblers bpa free
- Pioneer woman baking sheet
- Minelab safari vs equinox 800
- Dune racer toys r us
RFV2000 3Z RF Vision Antenna alignment tool kit
1. The prize draw “10 years Rohde & Schwarz oscilloscopes” (herein referred to as “Draw”) is organized by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Mühldorfstraße 15, 81671 Munich, Germany, Tel. +49 89 41 29 0 (herein referred to as “R&S).
2. Draw Period. This Draw begins January 01, 2020 to December 31, 2020. R&S reserves the right to change the end date of the Draw.
3. Participation. No purchase necessary. This Draw is limited to legal residents of the United States and Canada, age of 18 years or older, at the time of the submission. Employees of R&S, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distribution partners and agents, and immediate family members of each, are not eligible. Government agencies and institutions (including public universities), and their employees are not eligible to participate or receive prizes. This Draw is void where prohibited by law.
4. Entrance. Fill out the form above during the Draw Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the form. Limit one entry per person. R&S, in its sole, reasonable discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Draw. An entrant must provide their name, address, and email address to be considered eligible.
6. Prize Description. There will be one (1) winner for each of one (1) of ten (10) R&S®RTB2000 Digital Oscilloscopes. R&S reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize becomes unavailable. No cash equivalent or exchange is permitted. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes or duties, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning this Draw depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winners Selection. The draw takes place at Rohde & Schwarz headquarters, Muehldorstrasse 15, 81671 Munich.
9. Winner Notification. The winners of each of the prizes will be informed by e-mail within five (5) working days. The participant that is selected as winner of the prize shall inform Rohde & Schwarz about the acceptance of the price. In case of the denial of the acceptance, or no answer within two (2) weeks, a new winner will be drawn. If no winner can be determined within four (4) weeks, the draw ends and the prize forfeit.
10. Limitation of Liability. By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Rohde & Schwarz and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Draw or with any prize awarded. No cash equivalent or exchange of prizes is allowed. Prizes are non-transferable. All taxes, levies, duties, fees and other charges levied in the participant´s country shall be borne by the participant.
11. Internet. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of R&S or its third-party providers that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Draw, R&S reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Draw, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
R&S assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. R&S is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any email or entry to be received by Rohde & Schwarz on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Draw.
12. General Conditions.
a. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of R&S, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Draw. Any Participant who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions may be disqualified by R&S from this Draw. In such cases, prizes can also be withdrawn retrospectively. In case a prize is withdrawn retrospectively due to the non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions, it shall be returned by the respective participant at his cost to R&S’ address mentioned under Nr.1 and a new winner will be drawn. The draw and any contractual relationship arising therefrom between R&S and the respective participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, without any recourse to the conflict of laws. The courts of Munich, Germany, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the participation in this Draw.
b. Income Taxes: A U.S. winner will need to supply to R&S their Social Security Number for a 1099 for the total value (Current estimate is approximately $1,540) to be issued. Any winner is solely responsible for any and all tax liability/responsibility for this. R&S is not responsible for any taxes or tax implications to or of the winner associated with Draw winnings.
13. Winner Information. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc. at 6821 Benjamin Franklin Drive, Columbia, MD 21046.
ATTN: Winner – Rohde & Schwarz’ 10 years Rohde & Schwarz oscilloscopes Draw. Requests received after January 1, 2021, will not be fulfilled.
She threw her legs over his shoulders and moved her hips, pushing. Her cock even harder. Soft-elastic flesh greedily absorbed and absorbed the longed-for gift.
Alignment rf vision tool antenna
All twenty-five centimeters of his magnificent cock is literally hammered into my cunt. Despite the abundance of my natural lubrication, the speed and strength with which Cain bursts into me every time take me by surprise, painful, but always insanely enjoyable. From my lips, no, a deep, almost animal moan escapes from my gut, and I fall with my chest on the floor, lifting my.
Ass even higher.Alignment Setting with the 3Z RF Vision Antenna Alignment Tool
P - 0. - For a long time. Four years ago, damn it, if you could call it that.
You will also be interested:
- Circuit breaker compatibility chart
- 2014 volkswagen jetta tdi reliability
- Alpine ilx 007 wiring harness
- Vtec oil pressure switch connector
- Nissan of atlantic city service
- Dashing diva magic press
You are mine. I am unbuttoning my trousers. They are of no use to us now. Just a little bit and you also stand in front of me naked.