Bell Comfort Wide Beach Cruiser Mountain Cruiser Road Bike X-Wide Seat W/ Post
$Buy It Now5d 6h, Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller:northern-parts️(13,)%, Location:Boulder Junction, Wisconsin, Ships to: Worldwide, Item:Bell Comfort Wide Beach Cruiser Mountain Cruiser Road Bike X-Wide Seat W/ Post. .What I have up for bids here is a good used and completely original Bell Velo (Xtra-Wide) comfort bicycle seat and post coming from a beach cruiser style bicycle I parted out last year.. Iam cleaning out my shop and came across this seat in the attic and figured a someone on Ebay could use them! Seat would be perfect for the guy or gal who is fixing up that mountain bike/road bike/beach cruiser/crusier bike and needs a good used low cost seat or maybe for the guy or gal who is building a custom bike and looking for parts. Either way I think you will find this seat to be a great price at our BUY IT NOW of $ . Now heres what you will get , (1) Bell Velo (Xtra-Wide) model VL comfort style bicycle seat with post as shown above. Seat is approximately 8 5/8" wide and 10" front to back. Post is 1" in diameter and 9" in length. As noted this seat assembly was pulled from a beach cruiser style bicycle, but will work and fit a ton of beach cruiser, mountain bike, kids bikes, cruiser bikes, road bikes and other bicycle styles and models. Please message us if you have any questions what so ever. If you have been looking for a good used comfort wide seat and post set for a replacement or maybe for a custom build I think you will find this set to be a good buy and find. Please email me if you have any questions and buyer to pay actual USPS shipping in the US with NO handling or hidden fees.. Good luck and thank you., PLEASE LOOK TO OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE GREAT VINTAGE AND MODERN BIKE AND BICYCLE PARTS AND MORE! COMBINE AUCTIONS AND SAVE ON SHIPPING!!!! beach cruiser seat, mountain bike comfort seat, kids bmx bike seat, comfort wide bicycle seat, wide bicycle seat, extra wide bicycle seat, cushioned bicycle seat, cruiser bicycle seat, schwinn cruiser bicycle seat, schwinn beach cruiser seat, mountain bike wide seat, schwinn cruise bicycle saddle, schwinn saddle wide seat, big bum bicycle seat, beach cruiser bicycle saddle, huffy beach cruiser seat, extra wide comfortable bicycle seat, large size bicycle seat, extra wide bicycle seat, bell xtra wide beach cruiser seat, bell velo comfort wide beach cruiser seat, velo vl extra wide bicycle seatCondition:Used, Condition:This whole assembly is in good used condition and ready to mount and use.. Please review all pictures before bidding, Restocking Fee:No, All returns accepted:Returns Accepted, Item must be returned within:30 Days, Refund will be given as:Money Back, Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer, Brand:Bell Velo, Seat Style:Cruiser, Compatible Bike Type:Beach Bike, Part Type:Seat, Set Includes:Saddle/Seat, Item Height:3", Modified Item:No, Model:Comfort Fit Xtra Wide, Item Width:8 5/8", Bike Saddle Type:Suspension Saddle, Type:Comfort, Country/Region of Manufacture:Unknown, Material:Leather, Number of Items:1, Color:Black, Big Bum Bicycle Seat:Comfort Wide Bicycle Seat, Item Length:10", Rail/Clamp Style:Clamp Style, Item Weight:3 lb, Department:Unisex Adult, MPN:VL
PicClick Insights - Bell Comfort Wide Beach Cruiser Mountain Cruiser Road Bike X-Wide Seat W/ Post PicClick Exclusive
- Popularity - 2, views, views per day, days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 4 sold, 0 available.
- Price -
- Seller - 13,+ items sold. % negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
2, views, views per day, days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 4 sold, 0 available.
13,+ items sold. % negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
People Also Loved PicClick Exclusive
If you're looking for high-quality and affordable bell comfort wide cruiser bike seat - you'll find the best bell comfort wide cruiser bike seat at great prices on Joom - from 7 to 33 USD. A wide range of available colours in our catalogue: Black, Red, Blue, Multicolor, White, Green, Yellow, Grey, Pink, Brown, Purple, Gold, Beige, Orange. Only high-quality materials: Faux leather, Metal, Plastic, Sponge, Silicone, Leather, Elastane, Alloy, Synthetic, Fabric, Rubber, Velveteen, Foam, Straw; and popular brands: BALUGOE, BOLANY, GUB.
If you're not satisfied with the quality of bell comfort wide cruiser bike seat you've received - please contact our support. We'll review the issue and make a decision about a partial or a full refund.
All products from bell comfort wide cruiser bike seat category are shipped worldwide with no additional fees.
Choose a product
Tap a "Buy" option to place the product in the cart and proceed with your order.
Choose a quantity of bell comfort wide cruiser bike seat. (Default — 1. Maximum number — 20).
Enter your full delivery address (including a ZIP code and an apartment number), personal details, phone number, and an email address.Check the details provided and confirm them.
Pay for your order.
Delivering products from abroad is always free, however, your parcel may be subject to VAT, customs duties or other taxes, depending on laws of the country you live in. If you're not sure whether you will be charged any taxes, please contact your country's customs service information bureau.
Bike seats, or saddles as they are also known,
come in all shapes and sizes. If you’re having
trouble getting comfortable riding your bike,
chances are the problem is in the bike seat
that your bike has.
Most Comfortable Bike Seat Reviews
Choosing the right bike seat requires you to have the necessary information that will help you sort through all of the many choices there are on the market. There are many factors to take into consideration during the research process that will help ensure you choose the right bike seat for your specific riding style, riding amount, and personal preferences.
The right bike seat can make a huge difference in the quality of the bike ride, turning an uncomfortable ride into an enjoyable one. We have provided you with the top ten bike seats on the market. These ten were chosen based on results from research that was conducted. The chart, reviews, and buying guide will help make the selection process much easier.
13 mins to read
73 products considered
49 products reviewed
44 hours reviewing
The Sunlite Cloud Nine Bike Seat is designed for the ultimate comfort of the rider.
The seat features double density foam and gel that provides plenty of softness and padded protection for your rear as you’re riding.
The suspension is made from Chrome coil springs and helps reduce the effects of bumpy sidewalks and roads.
This generous seat measures 10 ½” x 10 ½” and features a comfortable, anatomic design that is created to provide relief and comfort for the rider.
The universal capability of the seat means it will work with any standard bike seat post. You will have a very difficult time finding a bike seat that is as comfortable as this one.
2. Planet Bike
This classic bike seat from Planet Bike features a flexible base with foam padding that provides the rider with plenty of support and comfort.
There is a center recess that runs the length of the seat for anatomic relief during rides. The bike seat has a Lycra cover that features an abrasion-resistant material on the sides.
You’ll be able to reduce and even eliminate pain and numbness with the A.R.S classic bike seat from Planet Bike. Gel placed in the sit-bone area gives the rider protection and comfort to handle long rides and short rides with ease.
The full-length recess down the center of the seat prevents the pressure from hitting the sensitive spots that can cause massive discomfort even after the ride is over.
The super soft padding adds to your comfort and is protected by a weather-proof durable cover that will keep the seat looking great for years. This comfortable seat measures 10 ½” L X 6 ½” W.
There are many features that make this mountain bike seat from Outerdo the perfect seat for you. The center recess offers plenty of ventilation and anatomic relief in the perineum so your rides are much more comfortable.
The ergonomic design of the Outerdo helps riders perform at their best level by providing plenty of shock absorption and firmness. The comfortable foam padding is breathable and reduces cycling pain. The seat is made even lighter by the hollowed out center that increases air flow.
The seat measures 10 ½” L X ” W and can be installed easily on any standard bike post thanks to the Universal design. The narrow design of the seat increase speed while at the same time decreasing pressure on vulnerable areas.
The Outerdo comes with a % satisfaction guarantee is there are any problems with this seat. It is available in a variety of awesome colors to match any color bike you have.
The number one selling bike seat made by Bell is the Comfort Memory Foam bike seat.
The wide design, ergonomic channel down the center of the seat, and 2” of memory foam provides the rider with a level of comfort that makes riding your bike comfortable and enjoyable without the pain that can occur from using the wrong bike seat.
The suspension is soft ride elastomer that will absorb the shocks from bumpy, uneven terrain so you don’t feel every jarring bump.
The seat measures approximately 10 ½” L X 8 ½” W. A seat clamp is included with your purchase.
5. Schwinn Cruiser
Schwinn is one of the most famous and well-known names in bicycles making this Schwinn bike seat a popular choice.
You can add comfort AND style to your bike with the retro-designed bike seat that features a quilted top. It is the perfect choice for a cruiser and is equally great for casual, occasional riders and serious, daily riders.
The extra soft foam padding gives you even more comfort for longer rides. The coil springs help absorb shocks from bumpy sidewalks or roads.
The seat cover is water-resistant keeping it safe from water damage and helping it last years.
We have provided you with ten of the top rated bike seats on the market today and reviewed in detail the best of the top ten. These five top rated bike seats are perfect for your bike and have all the features and design elements that you could want for a comfortable, enjoyable ride.
Even if you already have a bike, you can change your bike seat and improve the quality and comfort of your bike rides. You want to look for bike seats that provide a good balance between style, performance, comfort, and price.
The following guide will give you all the information you will need to sort through all the choices available and choose the one that will be perfect for your specific riding and comfort needs. If you have ever ridden a bike and come away from that ride sore and bruised in areas you didn’t know you had, you will understand the importance of choosing a bike seat that will take care of comfort while providing you with quality too.
9. Brooks England
Most Comfortable Bike Seat Comparison
|Foam||Dual-Density||Flexible Base||Breathable||Memory||Quilted||Soft Padded||Artificial Fatty Gel||Artificial Fatty Gel||None||Soft Padded|
|Warranty (months)||3||Limited Lifetime||3||60||1||12||6||12||3||12|
Most Comfortable Bike Seat Buying Guide
Types of Riding
There are several different types of bike riding a person can engage in. When you are searching for the right bike seat you will want to take the type of riding you do most often into consideration to ensure you choose the most appropriate seat. We have listed the different types below.
- Road Riding - If you frequently engage in road racing you want to choose a bike seat that is long and narrow and that has very little padding. While you are road racing you will not be resting your sit bones on the seat so the necessity is not really there the way it is with other riding types. Little padding will also minimize chaffing that can occur during road racing. If you are new to this type of riding consider choosing a narrow seat that is a bit softer than the hardcore racing seats are while your body adjusts.
- Recreational Riding – If you love to ride cruisers and usually ride in an upright position, a cushioned bike seat is the way to go. These seats are usually wide with a lot of plush padding, coiled spring suspension and a short nose. The focus of recreational bike seats is comfort. Getting a seat post that has springs will provide additional cushioning.
- Mountain Riding - Mountain trail riding involves a combination of standing up on the pedals and sitting on the seat. If you do a lot of mountain riding, get a seat that is designed for mountain bike rides with cushioning in the sit bone areas, a long lasting, weather-proof cover, and streamlined design.
- Touring Riding - Long distance riding requires a whole different kind of bike seat to ensure comfort on long rides. The best seat to get for those who regularly do this kind of riding is a performance seat or all-leather seat that is a combination of road seat and mountain seat. For long distance rides you want to concentrate on finding a seat that has a long, narrow nose and plenty of cushioning in the sit bone area.
- Women-Specific Riding – Look for a woman-specific seat that accommodates wider hips and perch bone area. Women will ride much more comfortably with a seat designed for their anatomy.
Parts of a Bike Seat
The bike seat is made up of several parts. Knowing what these are will help you understand what you are reading in the descriptions when you are doing your research.
- Cover – The bike seat cover goes over the foam padding on top of the shell of the seat. This cover can be made from leather or a combination or gel, Lycra and fabric, vinyl, or closed cell foam. The job of the cover is to protect the foam and keep it looking good as new for years to come.
- Shell – The shell of a bike seat creates the shape that the seat will take when it is finished. This shell can be made from carbon fiber, molded plastic, nylon, or leather. The only issue with leather is that it can be a lot more expensive and it is not as weather resistant as other shells.
- Suspension – The suspension components that are built into some bike seats are designed to help absorb the shock and vibration that riding over bumpy terrain can cause. These components are usually elastomers or springs.
- Rails – Rails are the part of the bike seat that attaches the seat to the bike and run along the bottom of the bike seat. There are two parallel rails made from steel, aluminum, titanium, or carbon fiber that can be hollow or solid depending on the manufacturer. The new bikes on the market have the rails as part of the seat.
Cushion Types for Bike Seats
There are two common types of cushioning most often used for bike seats. Each of these types of cushioning will respond differently once the weight of the rider is on the seat.
- Foam Cushioning – Foam cushioning offers riders padding that springs back to shape once the rider isn’t sitting on the seat anymore. Foam is a great choice for road riders. If you’re a long distance rider, look for firmer foam since it doesn’t flatten as quickly as regular softer foam does.
- Gel cushioning – Seats with gel cushioning conform to your body and provide the rider with a lot of plush comfort. Gel compacts quickly so it may not be very favorable for long distance riders.
- Saddle Pad - A saddle pad is additional cushioning that can fit over the existing seat. It provides additional softness and cushion for seats that may not provide as much cushioning as you thought they would. Saddle pads don’t usually have padding that stays where you need it. Many people choose padded bike shorts instead which don’t shift or move out of position.
Types of Bicycle Saddles
There are many different varieties of bike seats on the market for all different kinds of bikes and preferences. We have outlined the three main types of bike seats below so you understand the differences between them.
- Comfort Bike Seat – comfort bike seats are wide with a large amount of padding for lots of comfort. The design of a comfort seat allows for easy pedaling. You can use a comfort bike seat for long distance riding and are made to help absorb the vibrations from hitting bumps and rough terrain. Women-specific seats are designed similarly to comfort seats with wider seats and cushioning along with a center recess.
- Racing Bike Seat – Racing seats are designed to prevent chaffing and to allow the rider full movement while riding. The design of the racing seat shifts the rider forward so the majority of the weight is on the hands and feet. Racing saddles are thinner than other designs and are much lighter too. Racing saddles have made advancements in design that allow for less stress and negative effects on the reproductive organs.
- Cruising Bike Seat - This type of bike seat provides the rider with a lot of cushion and support from end to end. Since this type of seat is designed for a cruiser where you are sitting upright, cushioning is typically over the entire area of the seat. These seats are usually wider than other styles since you are sitting dully on them for the majority of the ride. Some cruising seats are banana-shaped like the seats of long ago that were popular on children’s bikes and have a padded shell.
- Other Bike Seat Types – Other styles of bike seats include inflatable seats, seats that have air or water in them for cushioning, and seats that have a separate cushion for each cheek. Some bikes seats even have sheepskin for maximum comfort.
The Best Seats for Common Riding Positions
There are three main types of riding positions that riders use when on a bike. We have provided some information about these riding positions below along with the seat style that fits them the best.
- Upright Riding - The best bike seat for upright riding is the cruising seat. They are very wide, have springs that minimize bumps and rough terrain, and are fully padded. The rider who rides in the upright position has pretty much all of their weight on the seat so cushioning is very important. Cruising seats do well on cruiser bikes and some hybrids. Riders who ride cruisers usually ride at a very leisurely pace.
- Regular Riding - There are men and women specific designs that work well for those who engage in regular bike riding. The padding is usually medium to moderate and can be gel depending on the manufacturer. Regular bike seats can have ergonomic designs and can have cut outs or recesses in down the center for more comfort. The ideal riding style for these types of seats and this riding position is mountain bike, fitness riding, and touring bikes and usually involves a medium to fast pace pedaling speed. Regular riding positions involve sitting slightly forward to put some of the weight on the handlebars and foot pedals. It is more comfortable to find seats that have a narrow nose to avoid chaffing.
- Professional Riding – The best seat for those who engage in professional riding is a racing seat. There are women and men specific deigns available. These seats are the lightest and narrowest of all the seats. They will usually have some padding and have cut outs at the top and can be anatomic or ergonomic for additional comfort. Road bikes, tri bikes, racing mountain bikes, and road racing bikes most often fit this riding position. This position involves leaning forward, pedaling fast and hard and most of the weight is on the hand and foot pedals. It is the fact that so little time is spent directly on the seat that allows for the use of narrow, lightweight design of racing seats.
Choosing the right bike seat is nothing to take lightly if you spend a lot of time on your bike. With all of the different styles, designs, and brands, it can be difficult to choose one unless you know what you are looking for.
This guide has provided you with a lot of information on the types of seats available, the types of riding each seat is best suited for and a lot of other helpful information that will make narrowing the list much easier.
Buying a bike seat can be looked at as an investment if you spend a lot of time riding your bike. You want to enjoy the ride and not walk away sore, bruised, and not wanting to ride again. With all the advancements in design, it is much easier to find the perfect bike seat for your specific needs.
Pain. Terrible pain. Unbearable pain.
Bike seat comfort bell
The sense of touch has now replaced all other senses. My essence is concentrated exclusively in the head of the penis, slowly sliding back and forth inside. The female body.Top 10 Best Comfort Bike Seats Review in 2021
Dinner at six, I hope you remember. - Yes, Master. So her new life began. PS of the author.
You will also be interested:
- Pictures of 2017 toyota rav4
- Triple 13 fertilizer home depot
- Charcoal ring for weber kettle
- Wayfair 2 drawer file cabinet
- February 24 zodiac sign
- Oración divina providencia tres monedas
- 2013 chrysler 300 brake pads
- Colon cleanse near me
- Gta 5 pet shop location
- Chicago cutlery knife set
She has smooth tender paws, and at the same time she is big - strange sensations, I do not understand who is hugging me - a boy. Or a girl. Then she turned off the light, we got on the bed. I continuously stood on 10 out of 10 dicks, he crawled out from under her panties and pervertedly stuck out in front of.