For anyone who is planning to set up a t-shirt printing business, it is essential to know what’s best in the market. Every little bit of information we can gather can prepare us before venturing into business.
And, this information shouldn’t only be related to the leading business competitors or the potential monetary profit; having proper knowledge in the best equipment we should use in our t-shirt printing business is equally vital for success.
Being in the t-shirt printing business, naturally, one of the priorities we should have is the excellent quality of our prints. Having a reliable, state-of-the-art printer can be the determining factor whether or not our t-shirt printing business would be a massive success.
Knowing the best printers on the market today will be a great deal of help in making sure that we are not wasting money investing in tools and equipment that won’t produce good quality prints. Also, if we have some knowledge about what we should be looking for in a printer, we would know which one we should invest our hard earned cash.
The UniNet iColor 600 Printer and the Oki proColor C711WT Printer are two of the most sought after printers when it comes to printing designs on garments. Here are some crucial details about these two printers:
UniNet iColor 600 Printer
According to the website of Uninet iColor, the UniNet iColor 600 Printer is recognized as the “World’s Smallest A3 Tabloid CMYK+White Transfer Printer”.
Having the dimensions of 17.6″ x 21.7″ x 14.2″ (W x D x H) and weighing just 81.6 lb. or 37 kg., it is easy to see this printer’s first edge over other printers – portability. We can have the advantage of taking the printer anywhere with us should we plan to move from location to location. Also, a small-sized printer would not take up too much space, which means we can still carry out printing even within a small working area.
Aside from being portable, the UniNet iColor 600 comes with the iColor TransferRIP software – which could have possibly set this printer apart from the rest. The iColor TransferRIP software can give us the capability to print white as an underprint as well as an overprint in the same printer – all in one pass. Because of this, the UniNet iColor 600 can also help us in saving printing time and effort.
The UniNet iColor 600 Printer is also multi-purpose, which means we can save money because we no longer have to buy multiple devices to do various printing jobs. Here are some of the capabilities of this printer:
• It can do a heat transfer printing with white overprint
• It is capable of doing right side reading with white underprint
• It can do regular CMYK prints without white
• It can handle optional fluorescent printing
• It is also capable of optional sublimation transfer printing
This printer has a LED technology and low-temperature fusing, and consequently, there is low possibility that the fabric will be damaged. And speaking of fabrics, the graphics printed with the UniNet iColor 600 could outlast up to 100 wash cycles.
Additionally, the UniNet iColor 600 is easy to maintain.
The CMYK Printing capability of this printer can be used on Mac as well as PCs.
True black printing can be quite easy too since the UniNet iColor 600 comes with a true black printing kit.
There is an endless array of items we can transfer the print into aside from t-shirts: sportswear, jackets, sweatshirts, leather, light/dark fabrics, mugs, wood, and many more.
However, there are some downsides to the UniNet iColor 600. First, since it is toner based, we can expect the price to be more expensive than inkjet printing systems. Another drawback is that the iColor TransferRIP that comes with the printer is not compatible with Mac.
OKI proColor C711WT Printer
The OKI proColor C711WT Printer from OKI Data Corporation is something we can regard as exceptional when it comes to printing. This printer was, in fact, so good, that it was awarded the Silver Award from Hardware Magazine in Singapore.
As opposed to the usual printers we can find in the market, the OKI proColor C711WT is a white toner printer. And because of this special feature, we can transfer prints on dark or colored garments and fabrics minus the time-consuming weeding and cutting. Self-weeding transfer papers are used for the OKI proColor C711WT. This feature is what makes the OKI proColor C711WT an outstanding choice.
The dimensions of the OKI proColor C711WT are 17.17″ x 21.55″ x 15.32″ (W x D x H). The printer weighs 60.8lb. or 27.6 kg. Being relatively lighter and smaller than other printers makes it possible for us to easily place this printer in limited spaces. It could be ideal for any of us who plans to start a small garment printing business at home.
The designs printed from the OKI proColor C711WT come in HD Colors so we can expect the prints to be vivid. There are also no color limitations when we use this printer.
Prints for a variety of items can also be made with the OKI proColor C711WT – mouse pads, metallic paper, mugs, envelopes, stickers, puzzles, and fabrics of almost any kind.
Special transfer papers can also be used for this printer for us to be able to transfer prints on hard surfaces such as glass or ceramic.
Another great thing about the OKI proColor C711WT is that the printed graphics it produces are of superior quality AND are scratch proof.
But, since this printer uses white toner and eliminates the process of weeding and cutting, a specialized, self-weeding transfer paper should be used with it. And typically, these self-weeding transfer papers usually cost a lot; and this is one of the cons of choosing the OKI proColor C711WT printer.
Aside from the compatible self-weeding transfer paper being expensive, the refill for the white toner itself can be quite pricey, too.
Also, while the quality of the actual printed output is superb, there were some reports that, at times, the printed results show dye migration.
Here is a comparison of the key specifications between the UniNet iColor 600 Printer and the OKI proColor C711WT Printer:
|Printer Specifications||UniNet iColor 600 Printer||OKI proColor C711WT Printer|
|Processor:||800 MHz||533 MHz|
|Print Speed:||Up to 20 ppm on transfer media;|
Up to 35 ppm on standard media
|Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 34 ppm on standard media|
|Memory:||Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB||Standard 256MB; maximum 768 MB|
|Duty Cycle:||Up to 75,000 pages per month||100,000 pages maximum|
|Resolution:||1200 x 600||1200 x 600|
|Operating Systems:||Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.5 and higher||Microsoft Windows 7, Vista (32/64bit); XP Professional (32/64bit), XP Home, XP Server 2003 x64 (SP1); Server 2003; 2000 Workstation/Professional/Server/2000 Advanced Server/Server 2008(32/64) (all SP3 or later); Mac OS X Intel 10.3 and higher|
|Emulation:||PCL 6, PCL 5c; PostScript 3||Adobe PostScript 3|
|Interfaces:||10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0||HiSpeed USB 2.0 and 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX/1000 BaseT Ethernet with internal Web Server|
|Paper Cassette:||400-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal100 sheet capacity||530-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal size|
|Multipurpose Tray:||Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock||100-sheet capacity|
|Paper Sizes:||(Min./Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive||Multi-Purpose Tray – 3″ x 5″ to 8.5″ x 14″ ; Paper Cassette – 5.8″ x 8.3″ x 8.5″ x 14″|
|Paper Weight:||Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)||20 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (75216 gsm)|
|Power Consumption:||84W and 161WA||Idle – 100W; Typical – 600W; Peak – 1300W; Power Save < 1.2W (approx 1.0W)|
Having sufficient knowledge about our choices of printers before we go about our printing venture can help us save a lot of money, time, and even effort. At the end of the day, we would get to choose which printer works best for our budget and which one suits our needs perfectly.
White Toner Success Buy and Sell
- I have one but no matter the graphic I make or picture I use when I print it is distorted so I pay all this money for a machine that I can’t figure out
- 2017 subaru outback blue book
- Spongebob masterpiece meme series 1
- Borderlands 3 best character
- Salmo 125 biblia católica
- Divide 3 4 by 2
IColor 600 Overview
Revolutionary A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint Capabilities
UNINET presents the on demand, wide format multimedia digital printer for in house product of garments, hard surfaces, labels, art reproduction, stationary, banners, marketing customization and much more!
Use the IColor 600 for five different uses: Heat transfer printing with white overprint, right side reading with white underprint, regular CMYK prints without white, optional fluorescent printing, and optional sublimation transfer printing. Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
What’s so unique about the IColor 600 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer?
- The smallest form factor and lightest weight printer available for tabloid sized printing.
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the IColor ProRIP or TransferRIP software.
- The white opacity of UNINET’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Optional sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge options.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary. The IColor 600 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Global sales, support and service direct from UNINET or its dealer network.
The IColor 600 is an integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more. Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks.
The IColor 600 printer features LED technology and low temperature fusing, allowing the use of an almost unlimited variety of media to print on. Combine with the IColor premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and true blacks. Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric! Now you can print on media up to 11.8” x 52” (300 x 1321mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments. Choose either white underprint or overprint, all in one pass, with the IColor 600 and the IColor ProRIP or TransferRIP Software. Thanks to exclusive technology included in IColor RIP Software, you can print on dark or clear media without losing the vibrancy of your colors!
With IColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
IColor 600 Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, fluorescent and white printing!
- Small footprint and lightweight - the IColor 600 is the only portable full color with white tabloid solution on the market
- IColor’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. IColor white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Included IColor ProRIP or TransferRIP software allows for white overprint and underprint functionality in one pass. Allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- Single pass 4 color LED print technology to achieve full-color complex designs in high definition
- No need to outsource or turn away small jobs
- Eliminate set up charges and the need to hire a third party print shop to obtain high quality white printing or graphics
- No damage to delicate fabrics!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles.
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Mac & PC compatible for CMYK Printing. IColor ProRIP or TransferRIP - PC only.
- Upgrade your IColor 600 with our optional Sublimation and Fluorescent kits! Simply swap the standard cartridges with the sublimation or fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning sublimation or fluorescent images in no time! Also available are the IColor security and clear toner options!
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The IColor 600 is equipped with the technology you need to successfully showcase your brand. Capable of producing powerful and compelling marketing materials that increase brand affinity, the IColor 600 will increase profits and brand your business with ease.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) as well as a true black printing kit (toner and drum combination). Just quickly swap the black for white when you want true black printing.
Upgrade your IColor 600 with our optional Fluorescent kit. Simply swap the standard cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge with the fluorescent cartridges and you are ready to produce stunning fluorescent images in no time! Also available are the IColor security and clear toner options!
Print & Transfer Onto:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
IColor 600 System Specifications
- Print Speed: Letter/A4 – up to 35 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
- Processor: 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Optional
- Memory: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- Resolution: 1200 x 600
- Emulation: PCL 6, PCL 5c; PostScript 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Multipurpose Tray: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 400-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive. Max page size 11.8" wide x 52" length.
- Paper Weight: Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 81.6 lb. (37 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v available
- Power Consumption (maximum): 8 amps (120v models) or 5 amps (230v models)
- Warranty: 3 years (parts and labor)
Come here. - and the female, distraught with lust, sat abruptly on the couch, pulled his panties down and literally put her mouth on. The guy's penis. Vera did not expect this 23-year-old to be armed with such an impressive machine.
Printer toner 600 icolor white
After chewing, the magician answered and dabbed his lips with a napkin. - Interesting. And what exactly is chatting in the city.Why I'm selling my uninet icolor white toner printer.
Ru On the weekend I was left alone and all Saturday I sat idly at the TV. In the evening I wanted to eat, and I decided to run to the store. After getting dressed, I left the house and lit a cigarette.
You will also be interested:
- Grand island ne garage sales
- John deere tractor cabs kit
- Note 20 ultra network mode
- Steve young mitchell and ness
- Special request chit navy
- Breaking news modesto ca
- Does asus monitor have camera
- Prime factors of 204
Especially mom. She hugged me tightly to her and began to regret: Poor thing, and how long has your husband not been. I told her: Yeah, five years. She says so strictly to Olga: You collect all sorts of gossip about your sister, but she hasn't had a man for five years.