Standard Head Assy: 10" x 3/8" AR500
- 10" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 plate is rated for handguns to .44 magnum and rifles to .308 Winchester.
- Head Assembly slips on and off any standard 2x4 wood post.
- Assembly is compatible with our Heavy Duty Pivot Stands.
- Our target plates are laser cut which reduces heat and maintains the 500 Brinell hardness rating.
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life.
- Heavy wire die springs prevent hardware from loosening.
- Plate is secured using high strength grade 8 carraige bolts.
- Durable, maintanance free design has no welds to crack or repair!
If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot steel targets, you don't know what your missing. The audible and visual feedback from shooting steel is much more satisfying than poking holes in stationary paper targets. Our target Head Assemblies are designed for safety, durability, and lots of fun! Simply drop the Head Assembly on any wood 2x4 post and start shooting.(read all safety guidelines and product manuals before using any of our products).
Target Plate Dimensions: 10" diameter x 3/8" thick
Material: AR500 Plate
Hardware: 1/2"-13 Grade 8 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts
Assembly Weight: 11.5 lbs.
View Safety Guidelines (PDF)
Watch the Video
Our Top Picks For AR500 Targets
Reviews Of The Best AR500 Steel Targets From Our Research
Dragon Targets AR500 Steel Targets
This AR500 is one of the great steel targets is made by Dragon Targets out of 3/8 or 1/2 inch thick AR500 steel. They are cut with a CNC laser cutting machine and painted with the "shoot-me" side painted white (so you can see your hits) and the back left black.
These targets are great for pistol use, even above 200 yards with pistol calibers, and are great for rifle use at 100 yards or less.
- 3/8" Thick
- D - 6" Gong
- American Made Steel
- Eliminates Glare
- Laser Cut
- Hear Every Hit
- Safety First target
- It is great for pistols and rifles, even high-caliber rifles.
- It eliminates all glare which can make you miss your shot at times.
- Ideal for pistol shooting.
- The target doesn't bounce around much if you are not using the proper mounting methods and is designed to be hit and heard every time.
- It is cut laser-precise, giving you a clean and accurate fit every time.
- If improperly mounted, it does tend to swing around a little too much which can disturb your concentration while shooting at this target.
High Caliber AR500 Geometric Steel Targets
- Includes : All AR500 steel is made in the USA and targets...
- AR500 steel is a special high carbon steel hardened to...
- 3/8" AR500 steel targets work great for calibers from 9mm...
- All targets come painted flat black to prevent rust and...
These targets are made out of 1/2 and 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel and cut with a CNC laser machine. They come in the following 5 sizes: half gong, circle, square, octagon, and triangle.
The great thing about these targets is that you can mix and match any of them to create custom-sized targets.
- All AR500 steel is made in the USA.
- Special high carbon steel hardened to withstand repeated shots.
- Bullets simply bounce off or vaporize upon impact.
- 3/8" AR500 steel.
- All targets come painted flat black to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Targets come with a 5/8" hole and are ready to hang and shoot as soon as you receive them.
- It is made of high-quality AR500 steel that allows you to shoot them over and over again without worrying about the target rusting.
- It can be interchanged with other targets for different shooting distances.
- It is made in the USA and comes with a good warranty.
- There are reports of them not holding zero well after many hits.
AR500 3/8" Steel Shooting Target Gong
These targets are made out of 3/8 inch thick AR500 steel and come in five different sizes: 3", 4", 6", 8", and 10". They have a hole pre-drilled on the back, so it is ready to be hung as soon as you receive it. This is a great target for rifle shooting because of its durability and convenient sizing options.
- 3/8" Thickness
- Comes with 2 hanging chains.
- Eliminates all glare which can make it hard to see your hits.
- Laser-cut AR500 steel for clean, accurate cuts that are more precise than plasma or torch cutting.
- It is durable and can be shot with high-caliber rifles like 556, 308, and 30-06 without any problems.
- Can take high rifle calibers.
- Durable steel target.
Highwild AR500 Steel Target for Shooting
These targets are made out of 1/2 inch thick AR500 steel. They come in three sizes: 8", 10", and 12" in diameter. The long shape is perfect for pistols shooting at distances of 20 yards or less. It works well with rifles up to 300 yards and is great for shooting at various angles and ease of viewing.
- Targets are laser-cut from high-quality AR500 Steel plate
- Neon color powder coat.
- 1/2" AR500 targets.
- One Central Mounting Hole.
- Two Side Mounting Holes
- It is an affordable target made of quality AR500 steel.
- It comes in different colors for ease of viewing your hits.
- Durable steel target.
- Great for rifle targets.
- It can be shot at various distances with pistols and rifles up to 300 yards.
- Some people have reported the paint chipping off after using them for a while, leaving behind just the raw
AR500 Steel Targets
- Elite Quality, Veteran Owned Operated - ShootingTargets7...
- For All Pistols and Rifles - See target selection chart in...
- Way More Fun - Know right away if you have hit or missed...
- Last Forever - Our AR500 is tough, so tough bullets simply...
This steel gun target is made in the USA and is laser cut for high quality. The material is 3/16 inch AR500 steel, which makes it durable enough to be used hundreds of times.
It includes mounting holes so you can easily hang it up on whatever you're using for a base. There are also a number of other sizes and types of targets available on the same listing.
- Made from laser-cut 3/16″ AR500 steel.
- Comes with 2 mounting holes for easy hanging.
- Ideal for handguns as well as rifles and shotguns.
- Yellow zinc plated.
- The target is made out of durable 3/16 inch AR500 steel, so it will not tear or rip anytime soon.
- It has 2 mounting holes which makes hanging a breeze.
- The size and shape make it ideal for handguns as well as rifles and shotguns.
- Since the target is made of steel, you can easily see where your shots are hitting at long ranges.
- The target is made out of steel, which can be dangerous if you're using it with rifle rounds.
Buyer's Guide For AR500 Targets
The AR500 steel target market is booming. As a result, there are a lot of different companies making a variety of sizes and shapes.
From small pistol targets to huge gong targets, there are a lot of options out there. The abundance of choices can be daunting when trying to figure out which steel target is best for you personally. Today we are going to help you find the best AR500 steel target for your specific needs.
When choosing your steel target, it is important to consider a few things: what you'll be using it for and how often. This will help you choose the right kind of AR500 steel that is durable enough for your needs and easy to hang or set up. Here are some of the things to consider:
Size and Shape
There are a variety of sizes and shapes of AR500 steels available. Be sure to choose one that fits your personal needs and shooting style. You may want to consider getting multiple targets for different distances if you shoot with many guns or just enjoy having options.
Quality steel targets are durable, but not all of them are created equally. You'll want to think about how many times a month you use your targets and what kind of guns you use when you're choosing which one is right for you.
For example, some targets can handle rifle rounds better while others might be good for long-range shooting.
It's always a good idea to read through customer reviews before buying anything. This is especially true with steel targets because the longevity of these kinds of products does relate directly to how well they are designed and manufactured.
You may find that some AR500 steels don't hold up as long as others, so it's a good idea to read through the reviews and see what other people have to say before you commit.
While you may not think about the brand of your AR500 steel target, it is important in some cases. Brands like Wing Tactical and North American Shooting Club are good choices because they only produce quality products.
Things like bad paint jobs or flimsy stands can put a downer on your shooting range, so choose wisely when it comes to choosing your brand.
If you're on a budget, it is important to consider that you get what you pay for. However, there are some AR500 steel targets that are decently priced for their quality, so don't be afraid to search around for the best deal.
Choosing how your AR500 steel target is going to be hung is very important. Some of these targets have a specific way that they can be hung or staked into the ground, so it's important to check the mounting requirements before you purchase.
For example, some might need to be mounted onto an object like cinder blocks or logs; others might come with chains for hanging on trees or metal rods.
Type of firearm you own
If you use rifles on your target, it is important to consider that high velocity or steel core rounds can leave indentations or ricochet unpredictably. So if you're using rifle rounds, be sure that your AR500 steel target has enough thickness to handle the force of these kinds of bullets.
Training and Technique
Sometimes the best way to learn new skills is to have a good target for practice. If you want to be a more accurate shooter, simply practicing with a good AR500 steel target can improve your aim and concentration.
While you certainly don't need one, they can go a long way in helping you become a better shot over time.
Frequently Asked Questions For AR500 Targets
What is AR500 steel?
AR500 steel is a kind of steel that has been heat-treated to make it great for target practice. It can be used with all kinds of weapons and will not damage easily. The thickness and hardness vary depending on the manufacturer and type, but they are all designed to last a long time.
How do you mount an AR500 steel target?
There are several ways that you can mount or hang your steel targets. You have to think about the type of gun you are using and what kind of round is being used in order to choose the right option for your needs.
Some options include mounting it on a cinder block, staking the ground with U-shape stakes, or hanging it from an object like a metal rod.
How thick should an AR500 steel target be?
The thickness of your AR500 steel depends largely on what you will be used for weapons and how often you plan to use them. If you are using high-velocity rifle rounds, it's important that the target has a thickness of at least 3/8" in order to be safe . Others might only need 1/4" in order to hold up.
What are some good steel targets for rifle rounds?
There are many good AR500 steel targets for rifle rounds, but some examples include the ninja star, double bullseye, and gong target. They are all designed to hold up well against high-velocity rounds while throwing them can be a fun challenge.
What is the best type of AR500 steel target?
The best type of AR500 steel targets will vary depending on your needs and preferences. Some great examples include gongs, spinners, silhouettes, and falling plates.
How much do AR500 steel targets cost?
AR500 steel targets vary in price depending on the features they offer. For example, some are relatively cheap, while others are more expensive due to their materials or durability.
Some of the most affordable options include cardboard and MDF, while metal is usually the most expensive material.
What is the best place to buy an AR500 steel target?
There are many good places to buy an AR500 steel target. One of the most popular options is Amazon, but you can also find great deals on other websites like eBay and Impact Targets. If you want quality, it's important that you do some research beforehand.
What is the best AR500 steel for targets?
There are several great options when it comes to AR500 steel for targets, but some of the most popular include CNC Warrior and EZ Target. They offer a wide variety of shapes and sizes in order to meet any need.
What are AR500 steel shooting targets used for?
AR500 steel targets are typically used for shooting practice and target practice. They are usually set up or hung in order to withstand high velocity or steel core bullets without causing damage.
There is a wide variety of options available, so you can use them with many different types of weapons and in all kinds of situations.
Is AR500 steel safe?
AR500 steel targets are safe if they are used properly and with the proper tools. They can be used safely with all kinds of weapons such as handguns, shotguns, riffles, and BB guns.
It's important to read the instructions before using them in order to know what precautions should be taken to ensure safety.
Is ar500 steel a good material for target practice?
AR500 steel is a great material for target practice because it can be used with many different kinds of guns. It's commonly used as a way to make targets that won't hurt the weapon or the user when they are hit, even if they are made from metal. Many people use AR500 steel targets for shooting purposes at home or in the field.
What is AR500 steel rated for?
AR500 steel targets can be used with many different types of guns and weapons. Apart from shooting them with guns like rifles, shotguns, and handguns, some people even throw them at each other using tomahawks or knives without causing any damage to the target or themselves.
It's important that you read the instructions and follow any safety precautions in order to ensure that they are used safely.
What steel grade is AR500?
AR500 steel has a Brinnell Hardness Rating of 500 and is made up primarily of chromium and molybdenum, making it one of the hardest steels available. It's important to note that the Brinnell Hardness Rating is a scale that measures resistance to indentation by a diamond indenter under a given load.
What is an AR500 steel gong used for?
AR500 steel gongs are very popular at shooting ranges and in different forms of training because they can withstand high-velocity rounds. They are often used in conjunction with a mounting system so that they can be mounted in front of shooters to provide an extra challenge.
Is it legal to use AR500 in an outside range?
The use of AR500 steel targets in an outside range or handgun range is legal as long as it complies with the local laws and regulations in your state.
Some states have restrictions on using metal targets, so it's important to check before purchasing or using them in order to avoid prosecution. You can use shooting paper targets in regions where they are not permitted.
What are reactive steel targets?
Reactive steel targets are made of AR500 steel and work by deforming when they are hit. They react to the bullet or other projectile by making noise, moving, producing sparks, or several other reactions that let shooters know they were successful.
AR500 steel targets are a great way to practice shooting and using different types of weapons.
They have been used for many years by people in the military, law enforcement agencies, competitive shooters, and more.
If you're looking for an AR500 steel target or a steel target in general, it's important that you do some research beforehand so that you can ensure that you're purchasing the right one.
- Nurse practitioner salary nj 2020
- 6.7 cummins bad thermostat symptoms
- Nationwide general insurance company naic
- Bleach episode 51 english dubbed
- Columbo full episodes online free
U.S. Ballistics Steel 3/8" AR500 Gong Target
U.S. Ballistics Steel AR500 Round Gong Target is a long lasting and reusable target. This target is fun for all types of shooting! Make the target ring with a direct hit! When mounted properly, the impact gives out a loud "clang!" letting you know you've hit your target. This gong is manufactured from 3/8" thick AR500 steel for repeatable performance. From rimfire to 338 LM and any caliber in between, have a blast with the U.S. Ballistics AR500 Steel Gong Target!
Note: U.S. Ballistics recommends the use of grade 8 bolts when mounting this target. Grade 8 bolts are less likely to fail if a direct impact should occur.
- Easy Setup
- Waterjet Cut
- Long Lasting & Reusable Target
- 1/2" Holes for Mounting
- Rated up to 338LM (See Below for More Info.)
- 22 LR
- 380 ACP
- 38 SPL
- 357 MAG
- 40 S&W
- 44 MAG
- 45 ACP
- 45 COLT
- 454 CASULL
- 500 S&W
- 22 LR
- 17 HMR
- 223 REM
- 22-250 REM
- 243 WIN
- 7MM RM
- 308 WIN
- 30-06 SPFLD
- 300 WM
- 338 LM
- 410 Bore
- 28 GA
- 20 GA
- 16 GA
- 12 GA
Was the information on this page helpful?
Customer ReviewsNOTE: Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors.
Or maybe not immediately return. (Especially for. оrg - BestWeapon. ru) Maybe try the world from a female point of view.
Ar500 rating 3/8
Loudly and angrily said the man from behind, loosening his grip, but not removing his hands from his elbows. Vika obediently fell silent. Another dozen, count the bitch. - the man who beat her on the cheeks breathed in a fume with an evil grin. The next slap in the face was much stronger than the previous ones, the traces of three fingers were imprinted on the girl's beautiful face, but the young skin.Highwild Steel Target Review 3/8\
I was lying on my back. My Baby stuck out like a cross-section of the armrests. Inna lightly touched him with her hand and fell on top of him. Surprisingly, he immediately quickly entered her mini and comfortably settled there, as if it were his own, well-lived home. - Now freeze.
You will also like:
- Donzi mid cabin open bow
- Self storage simi valley ca
- Black shelf brackets 12 inch
- Ceramic box with lid ideas
- Stihl ts420 pull cord assembly
- San tan valley auto repair
- Tingling in crown of head
- Recessed coaxial cable wall plate
You can not do it this way. - Do you want. - the husband put his other hand between the woman's legs. He began to caress her roughly. - I dont hear, do you want.