For the British electronics company, see EKCO.
Yakira, L.L.C. (trade name: Ecko Unltd.) is an American urban fashion company founded by Marc Ecko in The company makes apparel and accessories under brands including the men's Ecko Unltd. line and the Ecko Red line for girls and women. It is headquartered in New York City. The company's products have been popular since the late s; they were originally associated with hip hop and skating culture and moved into the mainstream urban culture in the early s. It is most often associated with hip hop. The style is based on graffiti art. Its brand features a rhino as its logo.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March )
Marc Ecko began selling graffiti-style T-shirts in the mid s and then founded his clothing brand, Ecko Unlimited, in , with investments from his twin sister, Marci, and friend Seth Gerszberg. The company later acquired Avirex and Zoo York. In , Ecko Unlimited had over $1 billion in global revenue and was the largest brand in streetwear.
On October 27, , Iconix Brand Group paid $ million for a 51% stake in Ecko Unlimited. It acquired full ownership in May 
- ^Plunkett, Jack W. (). Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac . Plunkett Research, Ltd. ISBN.
- ^Walker, Rob (July 10, ). "Cul-de-Sac Cred". The New York Times. Retrieved November 22,
- ^Young, Vicki M. (April 4, ). "Former Ecko Unltd. Licensee in Bankruptcy". Women's Wear Daily. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved November 22,
- ^Lubow, Arthur (March 1, ). "It's Going to Be Big". Inc.Mansueto Ventures. Retrieved November 22,
- ^Dolgetta, Maria (May 24, ). "Iconix Acquires The Remaining 49% Interest In Ecko Unltd., and Marc Ecko Cut & Sew". PR Newswire. PR Newswire Association. Retrieved November 22,
Marc Ecko Watch Instructions
Having a brand new designer watch is noticeably less exciting if you can't figure out how to use it. Thankfully, the setup process for Marc Ecko wrist watches is quick, simple and painless. A well-known designer brand, Marc Ecko Enterprises has been producing fashionable clothing, accessories and wrist watches since the company was founded in
Set the time on your Marc Ecko wrist watch by pulling the crown out to the third position. Rotate the crown in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction until the hands reflect the desired time. Push the crown back in to its original position.
Correct the date on your watch by pulling the crown out to the second position. Twist the watch crown clockwise until the correct date appears on the display. Push the crown into the original position.
Use the chronograph on your watch to monitor athletic performances. Press the top button on the right side of your watch to start and stop chronograph timing. Press the watch's bottom right button to reset the chronograph.
Megan Mattingly-Arthur has been writing professionally since She has contributed to various publications, including "Teen Voices" and "Positive Teens" magazines, as well as a book, "The Young Writer's Guide to Getting Published." Mattingly-Arthur is studying travel and tourism through Penn Foster Career School.
- Westchester county criminal court calendar
- Pokemon season 7 episode 17
- Winnie the pooh calendar plates
- Westchester county criminal court calendar
Marc Ecko watches | Unlimited watch collection.
Marc Ecko proves that a designer watch can be within the budget of just about everyone. This brand offers a huge collection of gorgeous and innovative unlimited watches. Ecko has been known for his fashion line for youths and adults from one side of the world to the other. Marc Ecko introduces a line of watches design in the same style and attitude as his award winning clothing. From the traditional unltd Classico to the remarkable M-1 Chrono Marc Ecko watches have to be seen and definitely worn.
Marc Ecko was born in in East Brunswick, New Jersey. He is an American entrepreneur and creator of Ecko clothing line and its parent company Marc Ecko Enterprises. His businesses range from magazines, fashion such as Avirex, G-unit, and Cut & Sew, Interactive entertainment and other different interests.
He transformed his graffiti art into a business while still in college, designing handmade T-shirts that landed on the backs of artists like Spike Lee and Chuck D. Ecko Unlimited became more widespread in , when the first line of six popular T-shirt designs appeared on Good Morning America. The company soon extended into the hip-hop, extreme-sport, and designer-fashion markets and also began producing footwear, leather goods, underwear, gloves, outerwear, and a women's collection. He launched his line of sophisticated urban menswear, Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, in , which is famous by its knitwear, attentive tailoring, and dressier fabric.
This mens Marc Ecko watch features a high-fashion look, with heavy crystal embellishment and multi-dial clock face with date function. The PVD gold-plated bracelet fastens with a push-button clasp.
|Brand||Marc Ecko||Analogue/Digital||Analogue||Case depth approx.||mm||Primary Material||PVD Gold plated||Case Shape||Circle||Case width approx.||mm||Clasp type||Push-button Deployment||Dial Colour||Gold||Gender||Gents||Hour Markers||Batons||Movement||Quartz||Stone type||Crystal||Strap colour||Gold||Strap Type||Metal Bracelet||Water Resistance||Water resistant||BARCODE||Guarantee||2 years|
Love Marc Ecko?
Sign up to receive email updates when new styles of Marc Ecko are added to Watch Shop!
Amanda Kuppan | Tue 7th September |
The product was better in reality than in the pictures shown and was sparkling!It was gold in colour as was not too big on the wrist. As it was a gift for my Dad, it was perfect for him.
It had all the elements described on the website and also came in a lovely presentation box.
I found this one to be the best as the other have a very large face on in diameter and for some men, it can look too big. Also the price was very reasonable.
The only criticism is of the mailing service used as they lost my gift and it ended up at the other end of the country on the day it should have been delivered so was 1 day lateas a gift for a birthday this was not ideal.
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
Free when you spend over £60
£ when you spend under £60
Place your order before 4pm Monday - Friday for delivery on the next working day. Orders over £ will require a signature. Delivery to remote locations may take 2 working days.
Free when you spend over £60
£ when you spend under £60
Place your order before 4pm Monday - Friday for delivery within the next two working days
Order within 18 hours and 27 minutes to get it Wednesday 27th October
To return your item(s) as unwanted, you have 14 days to inform us. From this date, you will have 14 days to return your item(s) to be eligible for a refund. Once your return has been processed, you will be refunded with the original payment method you used to place your order.
In order to return any item(s) as unwanted and receive a full refund, the following conditions apply:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in the same condition in which they were received
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, with any instructions, guarantee and extras that were included within it
- Earrings, belly bars and other items of pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless the tamper seal or sealed bag is still intact
- If a visual defect is found with the item(s) upon arrival, you must notify us within 48 hours
For our full returns policy, click here.
This product can be shipped to:
- UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (European Union)
View shipping destinations
Choose Openpay at checkout and follow the steps to sign up.
Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over equal monthly payments.
Your order’s sent right away. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically each month.
What do you need to get started?
- 18 years+ only
- Email address
- Your first instalment
- Visa or Mastercard in your name
- Mobile number
- UK permanent resident
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is proccessed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken monthly. No interest and no fees when you pay on time.
See complete terms.
Official marc ecko website watches
American fashion designer
Marc Louis Milecofsky
() August 29, (age49)
Livingston, New Jersey, U.S.
|Knownfor||Founding Ecko Unltd. and Complex|
|Spouse(s)||Allison Rojas (–present; 3children)|
Marc Louis Ecko (born Marc Louis Milecofsky; August 29, ) is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, and artist. He is the founder and Chief Creative Officer of fashion company Ecko Unlimited. He also founded Complex magazine in 
Early life and education
Milecofsky was born in New Jersey on August 29,  He was brought up with his twin Marci and an older sister, Shari, in suburban Lakewood, New Jersey, where his father was a pharmacist and his mother was a real estate broker. In , Milecofsky legally changed his name to Ecko; he had intended to use "Echo", a name he was known by at home, but since he wanted to build a brand out of the name and the name "Echo" was already taken, he settled on the alternate spelling.
Ecko entered Rutgers University's School of Pharmacy in New Brunswick, New Jersey after high school. During his time in college he painted graffiti and practiced drawing, taking "Ecko" for his name. In his third year, the school's dean encouraged Ecko to take a year off and pursue art.
In , Ecko started Ecko Unltd. as a T-shirt company, with small investments from his sister and a friend, Seth Gerszberg. He traveled to Hong Kong to learn about the clothing industry. Early clients Spike Lee and Chuck D helped bring attention to his fledgling business, as did a Good Morning America segment that featured his T-shirt designs. The company expanded further into hip-hop and skater styles, and began to sport a rhinoceros logo.
Ecko's businesses have expanded to include Complex magazine, video and social gaming, and venture capital.
Ecko was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA); the youngest designer to do so. Since , he has been a member of the Emeritus Board.
In , he created the new jackets for the Iron Chefs on Iron Chef America.
Ecko is Jewish. In , Ecko married Allison Rojas. They have three children and live in Bernardsville, New Jersey.
In Ecko started Unlimited Justice, a social activism campaign which opposed corporal punishment in U.S. schools.
On October 1, , Ecko released an autobiographical business book, Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out.
- ^ abc"Marc Ecko Biography - life, family, children, parents, name, story, school, young, born, husband, time - Newsmakers Cumulation". Retrieved November 21,
- ^ ab"'Gotta Be Cool': Marc Ecko's Empire". Nick Rozon. ABCNightline. September 12, Retrieved June 2,
- ^Andrew Flanagan (April 23, ). "Marc Ecko, Complex Media Co-Founder, on His Company After Verizon and Digital Media in the Facebook Age: Q&A". Billboard.
- ^Ecko, Marc, Unlabel: selling you without selling out, Haberkorn, Todd, , Grand Haven, Michigan, ISBN, OCLC, retrieved July 31,
- ^Lubow, Arthur; Chessum, Jake (March 1, ). "It's Going to Be Big". Inc. Retrieved October 14,
- ^Good Morning America segment featuring Ecko's t-shirt designsArchived October 6, , at the Wayback Machine
- ^Romero, Elena, () . Free stylin': how hip hop changed the fashion industry. Santa Barbara, California: Praeger. ISBN. OCLCCS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^"Marc Ecko Collection Clothes - Clothing & Accessories by Marc Ecko Collection". March 16, Retrieved November 21,
- ^Sterlacci, Francesca, author. (). Historical dictionary of the fashion industry. ISBN. OCLCCS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^Appetit, Bon. "The Foodist: Food News and Trends - Bon Appétit". Retrieved November 21,
- ^"It's Going to Be Big". Arthur Lubow. Inc. March 1, Retrieved June 2,
- ^"Fashion Designer Launches Campaign To End Corporal Punishment In Schools". March 9, Retrieved November 21,
- ^Marc Eckō, Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, ISBN
|STANDARD||FREE||Business Days||Business Days|
|REGISTERED||$9||Business Days||Business Days|
|EXPRESS||$29||Business Days||Business Days|
* DAS and COS may apply.
DAS: There are certain locations in the world where the shipping carriers charge extra fees to deliver packages to these locations. These fees are called DAS (Delivery Area Surcharge) and are usually charged by the carrier in areas that are less accessible for pickups and deliveries.
COS: There are certain cases where the shipping carriers charge extra fees to deliver packages that exceed certain dimensions or weight. These fees are called COS (Courier Oversize Surcharge).
Processing time: processing will take business days after payment is received.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You can contact your local customs office for further information.
You will also be interested:
- Kevin james house delray beach
- Embassy suites jacksonville fl
- 2007 toyota corolla starter replacement
- Clayton county jail inmate roster
- Mf studio patio furniture reviews
- New on tubi april 2021
- Three yugioh cards face down
- Weather los angeles california
- F150 2wd vs 4wd height
- Easy beginner peacock feather painting
Each touch of his lips made her body respond in sweet waves, and bright colored lights flashed in her eyes. - Come on. - She could only shout out.