Details about Bucyrus Erie B Series 1 Dragline Brass - CCM Brass Scale Model !
Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay
Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Dominica, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Tajikistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Cape Verde Islands, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Islands, Botswana, Eritrea, Swaziland, Lesotho
- Home page
- Advertising, Promotional Items, & Memorabilia
- Airplanes & Helicopters
- Books, magazines, & calendars
- Cars - Automobiles
- Catalogs - Model manufacturers
- Comic & TV show
- Construction equipment
- Cycles, bikes, and sporting vehicles
- Decals (waterslide decals for models)
- Displays & cabinets
- Emergency vehicles
- Engines & motors
- Farms tractors & agricultural equipment
- Figures, soldiers, and animals
- Fire trucks & apparatus
- Forestry equipment
- General hobby
- Lawn & Garden
- Military tanks & equipment
- Mining equipment
- Modeling supplies
- Posters, paintings, and photos
- RC (Radio Control)
- Sales literature
- Scenery & Diorama supplies
- Ships and boats
- Slot Cars
- Snow equipment
- Trucks - over the road
- Videos - DVD & VHS
- Custom decals
- Shows & Expos
- The shop
- About Us
- Contact us
- New products
- Contact us
- Verizon wireless prepaid phones
- Wiley plus discount code
- Bose soundlink 3 not charging
- The challenge og cast
Although the machine had long since been melted down leaving only the bucket as a tribute, under the prodding of many of its best customers CCM decided to move forward with a model that would allow for an appreciation of the machine that perspective photos could never achieve. At 5 feet long, this replica of the Big Muskie is one of the most detailed mining models ever built at scale. This is partially due to the size of the machine but in large it is tribute to the extra effort put forth to recreate all of the hidden details of this incredible machine.
The result is individually hand soldered boom lattice cords, boom walks and platforms, maintenance ladders with safety cages, and individual boom and house lights used in night time operations. Thirty-six static lines hold the boom in position and two self -locking drums run the drag and elevation cables on the bucket. Bucket details include externally welded reinforcements, accurate wire rope clevises and two unique sheaves appropriate to the mid-life representation CCM has chosen for their Big Muskie Model.
Individual ventilation grates, access doors, walking feet hydraulic lines and valves and maintenance walkways top off the details that can be found on the house of the model. Tipping the scales with 49 pounds of hand formed brass, CCM is proud to have created this model and given the machine a new life that can be appreciated for generations to come.
Booms 45” long and 30” tall
Bucket 3” wide x ” long x ” tall.
House 20 ¾” wide at the feet and 21” long.
Overall length of the model 60”
When Central Ohio Coal Company, a division of American Electric Power (AEP), assessed the operating needs of their Muskingum mine in the mid’s, they determined a dragline unprecedented in size was necessary to keep pace with the increasing demand for coal. To achieve the production they required, AEP commissioned Bucyrus-Erie to engineer and build this phenomenal machine.
After two years of engineering development, three years of construction and roughly , man hours, the Big Muskie went into service in at an estimated price of 25 million dollars. At ’ long (’6” boomed down), ’ tall and ’ wide, this 27 million pound machine could move the equivalent of two Greyhound buses in one pass, cover an eight lane freeway for a parking spot and span the length of a football field with its ’ boom.
The Big Muskie, so named for the mine where it spent its working life, drew 13, volts of electricity to create 62, peak horsepower which it used to move a cubic yard, ton capacity bucket. During her life she moved more than million cubic yards of overburden before she was parked in due to dwindling demands in the coal markets. In comparison, million cubic yards of material were moved to clear the Panama Canal.
In , to the dismay of many enthusiasts, the Big Muskie was sent to the scrap yard. Her giant bucket remains as one of the few tributes to one of the most significant earth moving machines ever built.
Limited to pieces
61" long, 4" wide, 15" tall
|Type||Subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc.|
|Founded||Bucyrus, Ohio, United States (())|
|Founder||Daniel P. Eells et al.|
|Fate||Purchased by Caterpillar Inc.|
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
Bucyrus-Erie was an American surface and underground mining equipment company. It was founded as Bucyrus Foundry and Manufacturing Company in Bucyrus, Ohio in Bucyrus moved its headquarters to South Milwaukee, Wisconsin in In , Bucyrus merged with the Erie Steam Shovel Company to form Bucyrus-Erie.
Renamed Bucyrus International, Inc. in , it was purchased by Caterpillar in a US$ billion ($ billion including net debt) transaction that closed on July 8, At the time of its acquisition, the Bucyrus product line included a range of material removal and material handling products used in both surface and underground mining.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July )
Bucyrus was an early producer of steam shovels in its Bucyrus, Ohio headquarters and manufacturing facility. In , Bucyrus moved its operations to South Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
In Bucyrus supplied 77 of the steam shovels used to dig the Panama Canal. These were 95 ton models with five-cubic-yard buckets that could move approximately eight tons of material at once. They were operated by a crew of four. Similar to a locomotive, the crew was headed by an engineer, and included two firemen who stoked the boiler with coal, and a craneman. A support crew of six on the ground laid rails on which the shovel moved. A photograph of President Theodore Roosevelt was taken in November operating a Bucyrus shovel in Panama during his inspection trip. In March , a single Bucyrus shovel excavated 70, cubic yards in 26 days at the Culebra cut, setting a canal construction record. Each shovel averaged over 1,, cubic yards of earth excavated at the cut.
The company changed its name to Bucyrus-Erie in when it merged with the Erie Steam Shovel Company, the country's leading manufacturer of small excavators at that time.
In Bucyrus joined with Ruston & Hornsby Ltd Lincoln, England, forming the Ruston-Bucyrus Ltd firm in England. Ruston & Hornsby Ltd were the pre-eminent manufacturers of steam excavators at the time, having started in The merger gave the company access to previously unavailable world markets.
Ruston & Hornsby Ltd sold their share in Ruston-Bucyrus in , during a period of recession and consolidation in the mining industry, as they divested non-core businesses to survive.
For a time in the s the company was known as Becor Western following its merger with Western Gear.
On February 18, , Bucyrus-Erie filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and remained under bankruptcy protection until December 14,
The company adopted the name Bucyrus International, Inc. in 
Bucyrus built hundreds of large mining machines, as well as construction equipment, competing with Marion Power Shovel. Bucyrus acquired Marion Power Shovel in 
On May 4, , Bucyrus completed the acquisition of the DBT Group, a Lunen, Germany-based manufacturer of underground mining equipment, from RAG Coal International AG of Herne, Germany. Bucyrus acquired DBT because DBT's underground mining equipment complemented Bucyrus' surface mining products.
In February , Bucyrus International completed a US$ billion acquisition of the mining equipment division of Terex Corporation.
On November 15, , Bucyrus agreed to be acquired by Caterpillar in a transaction valued at US$ billion. Caterpillar said it intended to create a new mining business headquarters at the former Bucyrus headquarters location in South Milwaukee. The transaction closed in mid
The Intellectual Property Rights for Bucyrus Erie marine cranes was acquired by Sparrows Group which has crane manufacturing operations based in Houston, Texas
Bucyrus owned the Bucyrus, Bucyrus-Erie, Marion, and Ransomes & Rapier brands and provided OEM parts and support services for machinery which bears those brands.
- W walking dragline, also known as Big Muskie, was built in , with a cubic-yard (m3) bucket and weighed 13, metric tons. Big Muskie's cubic-yard (m3) bucket is currently near McConnellsville, Ohio in a small park dedicated to coal mining.
- Two B stripping shovels built in and , with bucket capacities of and cuyd (88 and m3).
- The W or WS, one of B-E's most popular dragline models with bucket capacities between and cuyd (92 and m3). Ursa Major at Black Thunder Coal Mine was reported to be the third largest dragline ever built.
- The Silver Spade and its twin the GEM of Egypt, B Stripping shovels, were built in and respectively, with a bucket capacity of 80m3 (cuyd). The Silver Spade was dismantled in Videos of it working are on Bennetshovel on YouTube.com
- The Stripping shovel Big Brutus, a B, was built in , with a yard bucket. It is in West Mineral, Kansas, as the centerpiece of a museum.
- The Bucyrus-Erie R, 55 feet high and housing a massive drill, was responsible for the successful rescue of two miners during the Sheppton, Pennsylvania mining disaster.
- The B/W and W walking draglines, with buckets between 33 and 45cuyd (25 and 34m3).
- The 5-W walking dragline, carrying a 5-cubic-yard (m3) bucket and produced until around ;
- Marion Power Shovel Company of Marion, Ohio designed the crawler transporter used to carry Saturn V rockets and Space Shuttles to their launch pads.
- in an RB walking dragline was transported to Britain as part of the Marshall Plan. It was used to remove overburden at various mines around the UK, lastly at St Aidan's opencast coal mine, Yorkshire, until the River Aire burst its banks and flooded the mine in March It has been preserved as a static monument at the site.
Well known as a national and international concern, Bucyrus was noted for the long service of many of its employees.
- Bogue, Margaret Beattie (April ). Around the Shores of Lake Michigan: A Guide to Historic Sites (Pap/Maped.). Madison, Wisconsin, United States: University of Wisconsin Press. ISBN. Retrieved
- "Bucyrus International, Inc. Announces Summary Financial Results for the Quarter and Year Ended December 21, " (Press release). Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- Haddock, Keith (December ). Gansen, Steve (ed.). Bucyrus: Making the Earth Move for Years (1sted.). St. Paul, Minnesota, United States: MBI. ISBN. Retrieved
- Henschen, Kent; Okonek, Jennifer (November ). "Bucyrus Celebrates Years"(PDF). Coal News. coalnews.net. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- " Annual Report"(PDF). bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Bucyrus-Erie Company Form K". getfilings.com. Archived from the original on Retrieved
- "Bucyrus International"(PDF). Syncrude Newsletter. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Bucyrus International, Inc. Form K". bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Bucyrus Timeline"(PDF). bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Caterpillar to Acquire Bucyrus Creating Mining Equipment Company With Unmatched Product Range, Unrivaled Customer Support; Highly Complementary Combination Expected to Drive Strong Synergies"(PDF) (Press release). Caterpillar Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Company Profile US:Layout 1 The Bucyrus Difference"(PDF). bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "History Brochure (v5) Lit # - The Bucyrus Legacy"(PDF). bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. January Archived from the original(PDF) on Retrieved
- "Products Frequently Asked Questions". bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original on Retrieved
- "Bucyrus Timeline"(PDF). bucyrus.com. Bucyrus International, Inc. Archived from the original(PDF) on
Media related to Bucyrus International at Wikimedia Commons
Dragline bucyrus models erie
This sobered her a little, but only a little. Since in fact it was very warm in the room, it would have been difficult for me to freeze, especially since such rapid, and I would. Say, warming up events developed here.Nessie the Bucyrus-Erie drag line previously operated by Trans-Alta
I am now in a flash, he turned around, and arrived before they reached the towel. - Max, have you already lost your scent, for the sake of decency, turn away, because in front of you is someone else's wife. My wife, and it is unpleasant for me when strangers stare at her.
- Georgia tech supplemental essays
- Fitness icon for instagram highlights
- Wagner power roller home depot
- Nassau pool service naples fl
- 4 letter words from sheep
- Yogi bear golden valley
- Holley efi inputs and outputs
- Google maps costco near me
- House of m variant covers
- Summer quilts queen size
The strong barrel slid back and forth between her lips. After sucking for a minute, she released her penis, stuck out her tongue and happily began to lick the prick of a. Moaning man. Gradually, her tongue slid along the entire trunk to the very eggs. She licked them too, smacking her lips and moaning with pleasure.