4th Gen Camaro Pro Coil System Springs
'93 – '02 Camaro/Firebird Springs
These silver powder coated, high travel springs are made to fit with QA1’s 4th Generation F-Body Pro Coil Systems. With a ” upper I.D. and ” lower I.D., they are offered in 3 rates with a 15” free length.
Made in the USA, these high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, they are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
Chrome Silicon Steel (CrS)
All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life.
Cold Wound – Heat Treated – Shot Peened
All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability.
Lengths and Rates Marked
All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification.
Made in the USA
QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA.
All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
QA1 RCK Mod Series Camaro Rear Pro Coil System, lb.
These bolt-in Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kits for Camaros kits include specially designed USA made mounting brackets and single, double, or MOD™ Series adjustable aluminum shocks specific to 3rd and 4th Generation F-Bodies, springs and all necessary hardware.
Single adjustable shocks provide 18 positions of simultaneous rebound and compression adjustment while QA1’s double adjustable shocks provide 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment, for a total of possible valving combinations. MOD™ Series shocks also feature a double adjustable design but include adjustable low-speed bleed as well for fully independent control over compression and rebound characteristics.
These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body allowing for ride height adjustability. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
With our highly popular adjustable struts and the addition of the Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit, you can now get a complete suspension makeover for both ends of the vehicle.
- Made in the USA
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding
- Threaded Body
- % Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Additional MOD™ Series Features:
- Features QuickTune™ technology - modular valve packs that allow for completely revalving the shock without having to remove it from the car!
- Medium compression and rebound valve packs standard
- Soft or firm compression and rebound valve packs also available
- 24 click independent compression and rebound adjustment with low-speed bleed
- Large solid piston (with blow-off valve) for improved driver feel and control with up to 1, lb. force
- High-speed valving adjustment (coarse adjustment)—relates to shock operation during impact events, like hitting a pothole or curb
- Low-speed valving (fine-tune adjustments)—adjusts ride quality and weight transfer on corner entry/exit; more bleed for softer feel and less bleed for stiffer feel
- Indexable base eyelet—multiple mounting positions to optimize knob access and provide more mounting flexibility
- Thrust bearings included
Pro Coil Systems include:
- 2 Shocks
- 2 Springs
- All Mounting Brackets and Hardware
SPRING RATE CHART
The chart below is a general guideline for selecting spring rates for QA1's Rear Pro Coil Shock Systems for 3rd & 4th Gen GM F-Bodies. Spring rates may vary depending on applications, usage, and personal preference.
Fits: GM F-Body vehicles
Installation Instructions for GM F-Body Rear Pro Coil System
MOD™ Series Shock Installation and Quick Tuning Guide
**MOD™ Series shocks include thrust bearings, spanner wrenches sold separatelySours: https://www.speedwaymotors.com/QA1-RCKMod-Series-Camaro-Rear-Pro-Coil-Systemlb-,html
QA1 Camaro/Firebird Front Coilovers
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 24 valving options and two coil springs.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Choose lb., lb. or lb. rate springs.
Spring Rate Front End Weight
Most Small Blocks have a total front end weight of lbs. Most Big Blocks have a total front end weight of lbs. If equipped with Air Conditioning, add 75 lbs.* Approximate figures, not exact.
- Comp. Length: "
- Ext. Length: 15"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- Spring Free Length: 10"
- Spring Upper I.D.: "
- Spring Upper O.D.: "
- Spring Lower I.D.: "
- Spring Lower O.D.: "
- Spring Style: Flat
- Spring Finish: Powder Coated, Chrome Appearing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dasha detained us for a few more minutes, collecting her purse. I was a little surprised - why would it be. One way or another, we arrived ten minutes before the start of the session, but judging by the empty map of the hall. There was no one else there. Only a couple of first places in the middle, and that's all.
Body qa1 coilovers f
Yes, damn interesting, the young woman nodded, looking at his strong, muscular figure and stopping a little longer at his almost undisguised manhood. - Listen, why not. - Lana took in more air in her chest and gave out: - We do not have to have sex. - Are you serious. Antonio straightened up to his full height and removed his other hand.WS6 Trans Am Tear Down Part 12 (COILOVERS)
And away we go. The very first mutant, in response to my timid consent, grabbed me and dragged me to his quarters. For the first time I was in a soldier's quarters, and there were four fighters living there. I was instantly stripped and perhaps not fought, deciding who would take me first.
- Internet providers in bossier city
- What nationality is daniel gil
- 191 bedford st fall river
- Ink master season 2
- Toy story 4 old lady
- A modded adventure item guide
- 2007 bmw 328i valvetronic motor
- Stained glass window panels
- Figure me out maths worksheet
- Los angeles to tallahassee flights
- Amazon fire tv manual pdf
Looking at me from the mirror, I said class. Do you want to go out into society, my friend asked me. Very much, there was my answer, but for now I'm afraid that suddenly they will ask for documents or something else, besides, I have.