Food Bank jobs in Akron, OH
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of jobs
Front of House- Servers/Service Assistants!
Heart of House-Line/Prep Cooks-Dishwashers!
School Kitchen Staff
Tallmadge City Schools
Grinder's Above and Beyond | Grinders Above and
North Canton, OH +3 locations
Be the first to see new Food Bank jobs in Akron, OH
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank to host job fair Saturday in Canton
CANTON – The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank will host a job fair from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday to recruit people for the new Stark County campus and main campus in Akron.
The job fair will be at the Stark County campus, Cherry Ave. NE. Those interested in the positions should bring a resume, if they have one, and can expect to have a job interview that day. Potential candidates can tour the new facility and meet Foodbank staff. Refreshments will be provided.
The Foodbank is seeking to fill the following positions:
- Two warehouse specialists for the Canton facility. The shift is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- One facility maintenance technician for the Akron and Canton facilities. The shift is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Two Class A CDL delivery drivers for the Akron and Canton facilities. The shift is from noon to 8 p.m.
- One assistant manager, pick operations, for the Akron and Canton facilities. The shift is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Two order selectors for the Akron facility. The shift is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you are unable to attend the job fair but are interested in any of the available positions, visit akroncantonfoodbank.org/careers or email your resume to [email protected]
View CommentsSours: https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news//06/24/akron-canton-regional-foodbank-host-job-fair-saturday-canton//
- Icolor 600 white toner printer
- Sparkle toilet bowl cleaner
- Ez mount trolling motor bracket
- Angels of death wiki
- Zr1 corvette wheels for sale
At the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank, we are looking to attract talented people who are motivated and flexible within an environment driven by need and anticipation. Those who are passionate about what we do, have integrity and want to be rewarded, succeed in our organization. We want candidates who value:
Innovation - We seek individuals who bring new and creative viewpoints to fundraising, program services, fiscal responsibility, and problem solving.
Challenges - The food bank industry is continuously evolving, and the needs of the community are ever-changing. We need candidates who recognize, adapt, and are responsive to meet the needs of our surrounding communities.
Diversity – We are committed to recognizing the variety of characteristics that make people unique in an atmosphere that promotes individual and collective achievement.
The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran.
Current Job Openings
The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank offers a diverse workplace with professionals that work together to fulfill our mission in the fight to end hunger. We are seeking individuals who share and believe in our core values – compassion, collaboration, service, integrity, inclusion and innovation.
The Grants Specialist will work in a fast-paced, dynamic department, supporting proposal development, expenditure and tracking of grant funds, and stewardship of foundation and government grants. Primary responsibilities will include maintaining a portfolio of foundation and government relationships; managing multiple grant deadlines; developing and writing proposals for operational and programmatic grants; creating budgets for grant-funded programs; working interdepartmentally to craft program narratives and reports; partnering with the finance department to ensure spending; utilizing donor management software to maintain constituent data; and communicating pertinent information and opportunities to the fund development team. Excellent communication, time management, organization, and project management skills are essential for success in this position.
- Proposal development; submission, tracking and reporting for annual foundation and government grants.
- Monitor and manage grant expenditures in coordination with the finance team and adhere to standard policies and practices.
- Monitor grant-funded program activities in coordination with network partners and programs team to meet grant outcomes.
- Provide stewardship on reporting grant outcomes to donors, scheduling meetings/tours with donors/trustees and recognizing donors in communications and/or the media.
- Evaluate grant opportunities through Feeding America’s Grants Management System and research new prospects for grant funding.
- Assist with the creation of project budgets for which funding is sought, regularly update requested attachments to proposals, and follow each grant-making organization’s guidelines.
- Maintain constituent data to ensure the system reflects current and accurate information.
- Perform other duties as needed to support the Fund Development team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, English or Business.
- Experience: Minimum of five years of grant writing, outcomes measurement, or project management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to discern financial documents and concisely communicate results.
- Must be able to work independently and anticipate reporting and communication needs of supervisor.
- Detail oriented, customer service focused, highly organized and results driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment which requires strong project management and time management skills.
- Available during off-hours for communications of all kinds.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Donor Database Management software a plus.
Come join an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others! The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank is proud to be an 8-time recipient of the NorthCoast99 award, which showcases our Foodbank as one of the top 99 places to work in Northeast Ohio. We offer a warm and loving culture filled with opportunities to grow and develop your career, competitive benefits, and compensation, 9 paid Holidays and a generous paid time off program that begins on day one!
Please submit resumes to [email protected] and include the following information in your cover letter:
- Summary of your background and relevant experience
- Explanation of how you connect to our mission
- Explanation of why you are the best fit for this position
- Desired salary
- Contact information and best time to reach you
Return to Job Openings
Canton food jobs akron bank
Got you. He said laughing. - Let me go.Careers at the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
After spinning a little by the mirror, I began to search the kitchen and in one of the large pots that stood in. The far drawer, I found something: several dildos of different shapes and sizes, several anal plugs, including a rather large one, two pairs of thong panties with fastening for dildo. My head was spinning, I hardly remember in detail what I started to do: suck dildos, lubricate them with cream and fuck them in my ass.
I only came to my senses by lunchtime, I was lying on the floor in a pool of saliva and sperm with my ass completely unraveled, my mouth and lips. Ached.
You will also like:
- 90 degrees by reflex
- Bass pro in ft myers
- 18 grasmere court livingston nj
- Lexi rivera tiktok followers
- Chicago fish and chicken keystone
- Hybrid cruiser bikes for sale
- Love good morning gif
- 2010 nissan versa battery
- Fishing channels on dish
- Are starbucks tumblers bpa free
- Hunter x hunter soundtrack vinyl
- Hot flashes and tingling arms
- 2003 toyota matrix ac compressor
Sveta threw aside the blanket and stretched sweetly. - What time is it now. she asked. - Half past one.