littlest pet shop playhouse
Introduction: Littlest Pet Shop House
This is a littlest pet shop house made out of felt. Very cheap and easy to store. you can even make a mall. I'm only a kid, and I made this.
Step 1: Step 1
Cut 6 pieces of felt all the same size.
Step 2: Step 2
Cut out a bed and rug.
Step 3: Step 3
Sew on the rug and the bed, leaving open one side so you can put in a pet.
Step 4: Step 4
Sew on the sides.
Step 5: Step 5
Cut out windows and a door. Decorate the door.
Step 6: Step 6
Cut out 6 small rectangles for the curtains.
Step 7: Step 7
Sew one on the top and one on each side.
Step 8: Step 8
Sew together the sides.
Step 9: Step 9
Sew on the top on only one side.
Step Step 10
Now your house is finished!
Be the First to Share
Did you make this project? Share it with us!
Home Cooked Speed Challenge
authentic online Littlest Pet Shop House Pets luxury brand
authentic online Littlest Pet Shop House Pets luxury brand
the first symptom of a cold is usually a sore throat. this is generally followed by sneezing or a blocked, sore or runny nose. usually, 1 in 3 people with a cold will get a cough and feel unwell.
colds are caused by viruses. antibiotics cannot treat viruses. instead, drink plenty of liquids to replace those lost from sweating and runny noses. get lots of rest and eat healthily. do not ask your gp for antibiotics for a cold.
you will usually feel worse during the first 2 to 3 days before gradually starting to improve. your symptoms will usually last about a week.
cold and flu symptoms are similar but flu tends to be more severe.
- appears gradually
- affects mainly your nose and throat
- makes you feel unwell but you're ok to carry on as normal - for example, go to work
- appears quickly within a few hours
- affects more than just your nose and throat
- makes you feel exhausted and too unwell to carry on as normal
authentic online Littlest Pet Shop House Pets luxury brand
cold symptoms can include:
- blocked or runny nose
- sore throat
- muscle aches
- a raised temperature
- pressure in your ears and face
- loss of taste and smell
the symptoms are the same in adults and children. sometimes, symptoms last longer in children.
causes of colds
colds are caused by viruses. they can easily spread to other people. you're infectious until all your symptoms have gone. this usually takes about a week.
colds are spread by germs from coughs and sneezes which can live on hands and surfaces for 24 hours.
to reduce the risk of spreading a cold you should:
- wash your hands often with warm water and soap
- cough into your elbow to stop germs getting on to your hands and spreading to other people
- use tissues to trap germs when you cough or sneeze
- bin used tissues as quickly as possible
how to prevent catching a cold
the best ways to avoid catching a cold are:
- washing your hands with warm water and soap, especially before eating
- not sharing towels or household items, like cups, with someone who has a cold
- not touching your eyes or nose. you can infect your body if you've come into contact with the virus.
- staying fit and healthy
Littlest Pet Shop
For the television series, see Littlest Pet Shop ( TV series). For the television series, see Littlest Pet Shop ( TV series). For the video game, see Littlest Pet Shop (video game).
Logo as of
|Materials||Rubber (earlier pets were made up of plastic)|
|Slogan||How big is your Littlest Pet Shop? (–)|
Little Pets, BIG Personalities! ()
Who's in Your Littlest Pet Shop? (–)
Littlest Pet Shop is a toy franchise and cartoon series owned by Hasbro. The original toy series was produced by Kenner in the early s. An animated television series was made in by Sunbow Productions and Jean Chalopin Creativite et Developpement, based on the franchise.
The franchise was relaunched in and there are currently over 3, different pet toys that have been created since. Hasbro, alongside various digital media developers, has produced video games for consoles such as the Nintendo DS, Wii and PlayStation 3. A second animated television series was produced by Hasbro Studios for Discovery Family, a U.S. cable network partially owned by Hasbro. This series premiered in and concluded in after episodes.
Hasbro has created virtual pets to 'adopt' and play with online. These websites were Littlest Pet Shop VIP, and Littlest Pet Shop Online. In , Hasbro released their version of Blythe as a part of this toy line. A wide variety of Littlest Pet Shop products have been produced. The first series was created in , the second release in , the third release in , the fourth release in , and the most recent release in Around the world, they are known to have code toy numbers on either the side of them or the bottom, or otherwise have them on the box which it sometimes comes with the sticker.
Kenner toys (s)
Introduced in , each set comes with certain actions, such as a movable part. Most included magnets or simple mechanisms, such as flapping wings.
The line includes:
Note: Sets produced in are depicted. The same set released in was also remade in with different colors. Other sets are also released in
- Li'l Paw Prints Pets – Choice of a yellow cat or a grey and white dog. They came on a molded plastic base that would hide a rolling stamper built into the underside of the pet. Either of the stamp ink colors can come in red and purple.
Ready to Go Pets
- Happy Puppy – A Dalmatian with a purple pet carrier, an ID tag, a newspaper, a food dish, and a magnetized red brush that, when moved in front of its stomach, causes its tail to wag (a revision in contained a black dog with a green brush).
- Hurrying Hamsters – Two hamsters with a clear container (yellow lid), an ID tag, a water bottle, a bag of paper litter, and a clear pink wheel. The curved hamster has a little weight in its belly—when placed in the wheel and the handle is turned, the hamster would move as if it were running in the wheel (the revision contained two-tone hamsters).
- Ticklish Toucan – A magenta toucan with green feet, and a light turquoise cage with lavender bars, an ID tag, a perch, a newspaper, and a food dish. Touching the toucan's head would cause her wings to flap (the revision had a red toucan).
- Color Change Chameleon – A green temperature-sensitive chameleon with a pink container (blue lid), an ID tag, a water bottle, and a desert background (the version had an orange chameleon).
- Bashful Bunny – A white rabbit with a light turquoise basket, an ID tag, a bunch of carrots, a bag of litter paper, and a food dish (green food). If the user pressed down on the rabbit's tail, her ears would twitch (the revision had a brown patched rabbit and a pink basket).
- Frisky Kitty – A black/grey cat with a pink carrier, an ID tag, a newspaper, a food dish, and a magnetized ball of wool (the revision had a cream-colored cat).
- Cutesy Kittens – Golden and gray-white kittens (brown and calico respectively in the version). It contained a cat house (with a built-in litter box on the base), a food dish, a scratching post, and a magnetized toy mouse on a string. The golden kitten's head had a magnet in it and would bobble its head when the mouse was dangled in front of it. Pressing the gray-white kitten's tail would cause the arms to move up and down in a scratching motion.
- Mice – Three mice (two of which were magnetized, grey or white in the version, black-and-white with patches in the version). A terrarium with a landscape insert, a lid that could be flipped over to become a maze, magnetized cheese, a water bottle and a food dish.
- Turtles – Two turtles with a terrarium (green with blue shells in 92, yellow with purple and pink shells in 93), a water dispenser, a landscape with a palm tree, and a food dish. One turtle pulls head when moved and the other turtle walks when pushed along a flat surface.
- Playful Puppies – Two dogs (a white fluffy dog, a brown and white mutt; a grey-white splotched fluffy dog and a pure brown mutt in the version). It contained a large basket, a newspaper, a dog bone, a fire hydrant, and a food dish. Fluffy dog wags tail when head is pushed forward and mutt has a magnet, so it chases bone.
Cozy Home Pets
- Puppy Trio – A Poodle, a collie, and a black-and-white spaniel. It came with a doghouse with a fenced-in green grass base, a food dish, with mailbox, and a magnetized newspaper. Pressing the poodle's tail would make her scratch her ear, pressing the collie's tail would make him shake his paw and the spaniel's bobble-head was magnetized to play tug of war with the paper and bone ( version had beige poodle, tricolor collie and brown and white spaniel).
- Gerbils – Four gerbils, containing two yellow transparent plastic enclosures, connecting pipes, an exercise wheel, a food dish, a water dispenser, and a magnetic wand to move the gerbils through pipes ( version had clear plastic enclosures).
- Fish – A tank with colorful floating fish and seahorse, with temperature, aqua coral, brown treasure chest with opening lid and yellow treasure inside and shell hand-pump attached to aquarium with transparent tube. When the tank is filled with water and the hand-pump is pressed, bubbles come out of the treasure chest ( version had goldfish).
- Monkeys – A trio of monkeys, one scratching, one crouching and one standing, with a tree, two platforms, a tire-swing, a food and water bowl, and two bunches of bananas. When the scratching monkey's head is pressed it scratches stomach, crouching monkey is magnetized, so it chases bananas and standing monkey can cling to the tree branches and tire-swing ( version had tan monkeys).
Mommy and Babies
Each set came with 5 babies and a mother. Two of the babies had magnets inside and would suckle the mother and play with toys. Each set seems to have used multiple variations in colour.
- Mommy and Baby Puppies – Sheepdog mother and pups, with a bed, newspaper, food and water bowl, bone and fire hydrant.
- Mommy and Baby Kitties – Grey-or-white mother, kittens come in yellow, grey and white, with a platform with litter box, scratching post, food and water bowl, basket, and yarn.
- Mommy and Baby Bunnies – White or brown mother, brown, white and grey babies, containing a cardboard vegetable garden, grassy terrain with a hole, a basket, a bunch of carrots, lettuce, and a food and water bowl.
- Pet Shop – It came with a variety of accessories and two caged lovebirds that would kiss when lever moved (the version is aqua, while the version is coral).
- Care Center – A veterinarian play set with a dog, a kitten, and numerous veterinarian pieces. It came with a white bed with an adjustable pillow angle, a aqua weighing table (with a removable meter and two drawers), a magenta x-ray machine with a blue "scanner" (which was a handle that turns the battery 'on' and 'off'), a white cast for the dog's arm, yellow tweezers, an aqua tray, a white-and-aqua syringe, white scissors, a square aqua canister, a yellow thermometer, a round yellow canister, an aqua bottle, an aqua blanket, x-rays (one for the cat, two for the dog) that are illuminated by an x-ray machine, a check-up list, and 5 Band-Aid stickers cut out. When the kitten is placed in warm water, the fleas disappear. The dog's arm is moveable, and the cast can be put on it.
- Kennel Playcase () – A re-purposed pet shop play set, this set uses the same overall mold, but comes with different accessories and a differently shaped counter.
Based upon the movie series, there was a number of playsets featuring the infamous Saint Bernard dogs with Beethoven and Missy with Tchaikovsky, Chubby, Dolly and Mo.
- Tug 'n Play Beethoven – Beethoven with wagon and turkey leg. Beethoven is magnetized, so he plays with the turkey leg.
- Nuzzletime Nursery – Missy, Tchaikovsky, Chubby, Dolly and Mo, with a piano, crib, slipper and overflowing extended food dish. Chubby and Mo have magnets and play with slipper and nurse from Missy.
- Puppy Pool – Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Chubby, Dolly and Mo, with a yellow pool with a fish that squirts water, snorkel, starfish, two towels, dog shampoo, brush and inner tube. Beethoven squirts water when squeezed, Tchaikovsky shakes head when moved, Mo floats in inner tube and Chubby moves paws to splash when tail is pushed.
- Backyard Kennel – Beethoven and Mo, with a doghouse kennel, skateboard, frisbee with bite-mark, double food dish and green leash and collar. Beethoven wags tail when moved and pulls Mo on the skateboard and Mo can fit the leash in his mouth and can be pulled on the skateboard by Beethoven and can also fit the frisbee.
Pal Around Pups
- Splash Happy Puppies – Four dogs (Poodle, white dog, Golden Retriever and Pug), a bath tub, a bathroom counter and bathroom accessories. Poodle shakes head when tail is pressed, Golden Retriever's mud spots disappear when in hot water and Pug squirts water when squeezed.
- Prize Winning Pups – Four dogs (Scottish Terrier, Shih Tzu, beagle and husky), an awards stage, a carrier, and accessories. Beagle lifts ear off its eye when tail is pressed, Shih Tzu wags tail when pushed forward and husky chases bone.
- Swimming Ducklings – A mother duck with two ducklings, all magnetized, a bowl of food, and a pond. The ducks could be made to move in the pond by a magnetized wand.
- Deepsea Divers – A small tank with two separated sides that both have coral, one side is blue and the other is red with yellow coral. Hot water is supposed to go in the red side and cold water on the blue side to make the seahorse turn colors. There is an octopus that squirts water, a snail that moves with the magnet wand, a seahorse that sticks to the coral, a magnet wand and a box of fish food.
- Jump 'n Splash Frogs – Three frogs on lily pads, a tank with a catapult, a jar of frog food, and a frog jumping contest mat.
- Chirpy Tree Friends – A skunk, a raccoon, a squirrel, a tree, grass with butterflies, and a hanging food dish. Skunk has a sweet scent, squirrel has a posable tail, perches on food dish and squeaks by pressing the squeak button on tree base and raccoon bats paws when tail is pressed on.
- Chirpy Birds – Four birds (yellow cockatoo, two pink cockatoos, and lavender cockatoo) with a clear aviary with swing hanging from top and feeder. Mother cockatoo has a magnet so she "feeds" the baby, yellow cockatoo balances on swing and lavender cockatoo perches on feeder. There was also a button on the top of the aviary that would chirp when pressed.
- Purry Kittens – Three cats (calico cat, yellow cat, and gray cat), mouse and a kitty condo, dish of spilled milk, and a box that squeaked. Calico cat chases mouse, yellow cat chases tail when spun around and gray cat climbs up condo.
My Real Pets
- Playful Persian – Persian cat with a tunnel bed, purple food dish with food, aqua brush, pink yarn ball and gold trophy. Persian plays with yarn ball.
- Sleek Siamese – Siamese cat with a litter box, scratching post, bucket of spilled milk, pink lavender yarn ball and silver and blue trophy. Siamese chases tail when spun around.
- Clever Collie – Collie with a plaid cushion, glittery leash and collar, newspaper, pink food dish and green or aqua trophy. Collie shakes paw when tail is pressed.
- Fancy Poodle – Brown poodle with a blue cushion, glittery pink leash, gold food/water dish, pink bow and silver trophy. Poodle scratches ear when tail is pressed.
- Lively Shih Tzu – Shih Tzu with a bright pink basket with yellow cushion, glittery aqua leash and collar, gold fire hydrant, round food dish with food spilling and magenta trophy. When Shih Tzu is pushed forward, tail wags.
- Brave German Shepherd – German Shepherd with a glittery red dog crate with blue door, newspaper sticker lining the bottom of the carrier, glittery black leash, detachable collar, food/water dish with food, bone and green trophy. German Shepherd has a magnet, so it chases the bone.
Littlest Pet Shop Zoo (–)
- Keep Me Safe Pets
- Jungle Bunch – An elephant, a panda, a leopard, and a parrot, with a zoo enclosure, a bowl of food, a coconut, and a branch of brown bamboo. The elephant squirts water out of its trunk when squeezed. The panda holds bamboo and raises it toward its head to "eat" when said head is pushed. The leopard bats the coconut when its head is pushed and the parrot flaps its wings when its head is pressed.
- Polar Pets – A polar bear, two penguins, and a seal, with an ice cave, a bucket of fish, and a fishing rod— the polar bear has a magnet in its head, and chases fish. Penguins have ball bearings on the bottom allowing them to "slide" down the iceberg and the seal flaps its flippers when the snowball on its nose is turned.
- Nursery Pets
- Baby Tiger – A baby tiger and a baby cockatoo, with a zoo enclosure, a food bowl, and a ball-on-string. The tiger shares a mold and gimmick with the Jungle Bunch leopard.
- Baby Chimp – A baby chimp, with a zoo enclosure with a hammock, a baby's bottle, nappies, a doll, a blanket and a bunch of bananas— the chimp wets itself.
- Baby Zebra – A baby zebra and a baby mouse, with a zoo enclosure, a brush, and a bale of hay— the zebra has a gear hidden in its mane, which when turned caused one hoof to kick.
- Playful Ponies
- Arabian Prancers – One black rearing Arabian, and one standing gray dappled Arabian. Comes with lavender fence pieces that attach together, bucket of hay, bale of hay, blue brush and comb, pink saddle blanket and brown saddle. Black Arabian can be posed on its hind legs and gray Arabian bobs tail when head is petted.
- Shy Shetlands – Shetland ponies, a mother and baby. Comes with four pale pink fence pieces that attach to each other, bucket of hay, bale of hay, brush, comb, bottle, and two saddle blankets. Mother and baby have magnets in their heads so they nuzzle each other.
- Indian Ponies – Two ponies, one palomino, one appaloosa. Comes with an apple, bale of hay, purple brush and comb, western saddle and red saddle blanket. Palomino has a magnet in its head so it eats the apple and appaloosa moves front leg when gear in mane is pressed.
- Wilderness Pets
- Baby Bobcat – A baby bobcat, a cave, a food bowl, and a toy mouse on a pink string— Same as pet shop standing kitties, the bobcat has a magnet in the head and will follow the mouse.
- Desert Parakeet – A parakeet, a purple bowl of grey food, desert terrain in enclosure with a blue lid— the parakeet flaps its wings.
- Fearless Falcon – A tan falcon, with the same accessories as the Desert Parakeet— like the parakeet, the falcon flaps its wings when head is pushed.
- Honey Bear – A bear, a cave, an orange bowl of purple food, and a mug of honey that the bear can hold— like the panda, the bear raises the honey mug to "eat".
- Playful Sea Lion – A sea lion with a starfish on its nose, with an ocean platform with an island and a palm tree and bucket of fish. When the starfish is turned, the sea lion 'claps'.
- Keep Me Safe Pets (94 release)
- Lion Family – Father lion, mother lion, cub and macaw, with a cave and tree, yellow and magenta foliage, yellow fruit that hangs from tree and steak. Cub nuzzles mother and perches on tree, father lion opens mouth when tail is pressed and macaw perches on cave or tree.
- Play With Me Pets
- Mommy Hen – A hen with chicks in eggs with removable eggshell tops in her nest, that chirp when pressed. It also included a coop and a food/water dish.
- Baby Calf – A cow calf with red corral, bale of hay and bell. Its tail swishes when the head is petted.
- Baby Lamb – A lamb with yellow corral, feeder, removable woolly coat and flower wreath. Its woolly coat comes off and one part of the corral can be used a jumping fence.
- Zoo Playset
- Playset – A beige carrying case, that folds open with two internal trees, two bright green leaf canopies; one fits on top of each tree trunk, a purple chest, accessories in yellow, aqua, or bright pink: two sacks, a small bale of hay, a bag of peanuts, a bucket of fruit, a bamboo stick, a bunch of bananas, and two fish.
Sparkling Ponies ()
- Pinto Pony – A black and white pinto pony, comes with light peach fence piece, blue star-shaped hair decoration, aqua saddle blanket, silver bucket of hay and pink brush. Rears up on its hind legs.
- Crystal Pony – A lavender pony, comes with green fence piece, blue hair decoration, blue and pink saddle blanket, silver bucket of green hay and pink comb. It has a gear hidden in its mane, which when turned its front leg moves.
- Sky Blaze Pony – An orange pony, comes with blue fence piece, glittery star-shaped hair decoration, purple saddle with silver trim, silver bucket of green hay and red apple. It is magnetized, so it reaches the apple.
- Mystic Pony – A black pony, comes with yellow fence piece, magenta hair decoration, white saddle, silver bucket of teal hay and teal brush. When head is petted, tail bobs.
- Lil' Saddle Filly – A baby black pony, comes with stall on green grassy base, pink hair decoration, saddle, with pink trim, purple brush and mint green bottle. Baby pony kicks front leg when back leg is pushed.
- Lil' Wash 'n Pretty Filly – A baby yellow pony, comes with corral on green grassy base, teal hair decoration, teal saddle blanket with pink trim, pink sponge brush, teal bottle, and teal bucket. Can be used with any soap and pony bobs when head is pushed.
- Lil' Brush 'n Grow Filly – A baby pink pony, comes with pink corral on green grassy base, yellow blanket with pink trim, fancy purple brush, fancy light blue bottle, two bright pink ribbons, and pink hair decoration. Hair grows.
- Lil' Magic Drinkin' Filly – A baby gray and pink pony, comes with blue house on yellow base, pink, teal and yellow blanket, fancy light blue brush, fancy light blue bottle, bottle with pink top with teal bow and purple bow. When head is lifted, milk disappears.
- Sparkling Pony Pairs
- Prancing Parade Ponies – One brown pony and one orange pony with accessories. When ponies are petted, their heads bob.
- Champion Ponies – One gray pony and one peach pony, comes with two jumping hurdles and other accessories. Peach pony can be posed on its hind legs and gray pony has a gear hidden in its mane, which when turned caused one hoof to kick.
- Sweetheart Ponies – One gray pony and one white pony with accessories. Ponies nuzzle.
- Royal Carriage Ponies – One black pony, one brown pony and a terrier, with a carriage, harness, saddle and accessories. Black pony bows when pressed, brown pony pulls carriage when harness is attached and terrier rides in carriage.
- Ice Palace Ponies – One gray pony, white pony and cardinal, with an ice castle and accessories. White pony kicks front hooves when tail is pressed down.
Sparkling Pets ()
- Fluffy Persian Kitty – A persian cat that comes with a bed, a gold food dish and glittery pink brush and comb. Flips tail when head is turned.
- Royal Bombay – A bombay cat that comes with a throne, a gold tray, a food cup with food, and silver crown with red jewel. Licks lips when tail is moved.
- Proud Crested Cockatiel – A cockatiel that comes with a gold cage, pink food container and lavender perch. Raises crest when tail is pushed.
- Silly Yorkie – A Yorkshire Terrier that comes with a bed with green cushion, purple detachable mirror and glittery pink brush, comb and hair bow. Hair and tail can be pulled to be longer or shorter.
- Needin' Feedin' Puppies – A poodle and brown puppy that comes with green bed, box of food and treat dispenser. When the puppies are pushed against the treat center, the food drops down.
- Hungry Kitties – A white cat and yellow cat that comes with blue cushion, butterfly toy stand and pink food and water dish. When the cats are pressed against the food dish, the food disappears and lever can be pulled to reappear.
- Suppertime Guppies – A purple and blue fish, yellow and orange fish and orange and pink fish. Comes with fishbowl with yellow castle and box of fish food. Purple and blue fish is magnetic, so it goes for the fish food.
- Thirsty Guinea Pigs – A gray guinea pig and brown and white guinea pig. Comes with glittery terrarium with removable peach lid, water dispenser with gold hook that latches onto cage, glittery refill water bottle and carrots. When the guinea pigs are pressed against the water dispenser, the water level lowers.
Kenner also produced sets in and ranging from "Shimmering Mer Pets" to plush "Dazzling Hair Pets", diverging further from their original pet shop sets.
- McDonald's Happy Meal – It included fantasy creatures, such as a unicorn and a dragon.
- Television Series – Featuring the characters from the animated Littlest Pet Shop stories.
- Mini Surprise Families – Polly Pocket-style sets of anthropomorphic animal families, 'Teeny Weeny Families' were made by Vivid Imagination for the UK and Australian market and re-branded by Kenner as Mini Surprise Families for the US in
- Star Styles Pet Salon – Dog and mouse. Comes with salon and accessories. When the dog is placed on the runway and the magnetic wand is moved underneath the runway, the dog "walks".
Sea World Stars
It featured several SeaWorld stars like Baby Shamu. It also includes O.P. Otter.
- Pete & Penny Penguin with Icy Igloo – Pete and Penny Penguin, with hat, scarf, igloo, and bucket of fish. Pete and Penny are magnetized, so they attach to "kiss".
- Baby Shamu with Seashell Cradle – Baby Shamu and starfish, with sandy platform with blue wave, seashell cradle and bucket of fish. Baby Shamu flips tail when fin is pushed.
- Sir Winston Walrus on Rocky Coast – Sir Winston Walrus and crab, with rocky platform and carton of fish. Sir Winston Walrus bobs head when pushed forward.
- Dolly Dolphin on Her Dancing Wave – Dolly Dolphin and snail, with blue wave on top of pink platform with a pink handle and peg and carton of fish. Dolly Dolphin twirls when placed on the peg and pink handle is moved from left to right and squirts water when squeezed.
- The Shamu Family Playset – Mama Shamu, Papa Shamu, Baby Shamu and squid, with rocky base with flat transparent top, pool with diving wheel in back base with a light up base, transparent blue wave-slide and carton of fish. Mama Shamu squirts water when squeezed, Papa Shamu opens mouth when dorsal fin is pushed and Baby Shamu and family can be attached to the spinning wheel to "dive" into the water.
Pets on the Move!
- Hop'n Hide Bunnies – Three rabbits (one black and white, a brown rabbit and white rabbit). Black and white rabbit's tail twitches when carrot is rubbed on its tummy, brown rabbit hops when back is pressed and white rabbit slides through tunnel and is pulled up on a platform when the attached carrot in the garden is pulled up.
- Garden Tag Pets – Sheepdog, cat and blue bird. Sheepdog chases cat and blue bird flies around on the birdbath, perches on top of birdbath and perches inside nest.
- Ride'n Slide Hamsters – Four hamsters (two brown and two gray). The brown hamsters can slide on the teeter-totter and ride on merry-go-round while the gray hamsters run in the ball, slide on the teeter-totter and ride the merry-go-round.
Pup 'n Kitty Clubs
- Clubhouse Kitties – A white cat, yellow and white cat, gray cat and two kittens. It also comes with light brown tree trunk with three branches, bright pink rubber tire swing on orange string (suspended from branch), three lavender platforms that rest on tree branches, bright pink yarn ball, oval-shaped yellow food/water dish with brown food, bright pink (or green) skateboard with green (or pink) wheels and blue and white striped house with blue roof. White cat climbs up a tree, yellow and white cat rides on skateboard, gray cat scratches when tail is pushed and kitten chases yarn.
- Fearless Friends Puppy Club – St. Bernard, Dalmatian, German Shepherd, white puppy and black and white puppy. Comes with blue awards stage, pink doghouse with purple roof, bone, red fire hydrant, plastic blue-ribbon collar, gold medal on string and purple raincoat with pockets and medical symbol (which fits St. Bernard). St. Bernard wags tail when pushed along ground, German Shepherd chases tail, Dalmatian raises one ear when tail is pressed on and white puppy chases bone.
Dressed 'n Ready Pets
- Kitty Goes Camping – A cat with fuzzy bright pink teepee with teal, black, and pink geometric patterns on outside, dark blue dish of spilled milk, blue fish on purple fishing pole and pink bandana. Chases after fish.
- Tutu Fun Kitty – A gray and white cat with green grassy base, beige gazebo with roses (attaches to base), glittery pink tutu, gold crown with red jewel and transparent red cup of gold food. Cat bows head when tail is pressed on.
- Let It Pour Pup – A puppy with blue wagon with gray handle and wheels, yellow sponge brush, orange food/water dish with light brown food, yellow hooded raincoat and bright green bucket. The mud on the puppy's feet disappears in warm water.
- Sweet Sleepy Puppy – A fuzzy puppy with pink bone-shaped sleeping bag, blanket, teal doll, lavender bottle, pink bucket and two newspapers. Puppy wets itself.
- Take Care Pup – Brown and white dog with teal bed and adjustable pillow with silver frame, white syringe with blue pusher, blue thermometer, transparent bottle with pink top and light pink pull-over hospital gown with pawprints. Liquid in the bottle disappears when flipped over.
Country Fun Pets ()
- Country Garden Nursery – Mother dog, puppy, mother rabbit, baby rabbit, and mother cat and kitten with floral scent. Comes with a swing, washtub, bucket and ball. When the mother dog's head is locked in the upright position and her tail is pushed forward, her head pops downward and nudges the yellow ball along a path toward the puppy, mother rabbit pushes baby rabbit on the swing and mother cat squirts water onto kitten through her paw when the washtub is filled with water poured from the bucket into the rain gutter and hole in gutter lets water drip into washtub.
- Perky Playful Bunnies – Yellow mother rabbit, pink, blue and purple babies. Comes with a flower garden and carrots. Mother rabbit is magnetized, so she cuddles the pink baby rabbit.
- Newborn Families
- Puppy Mom & Dad with Magic Birthing Mommy – Mother and father dogs and two puppies with floral scent. Comes with purple house, a food/water dish and chew toy. When either of the puppies is placed in the mother dog's belly and her tail is pushed, the puppy pops out and the father dog plays tug of war with puppies.
- Kitty Mom & Dad with Magic Birthing Cozy – Mother and father cats and two kittens with floral scent. Comes with pink house and multiple accessories. When either of the kittens placed in the small lower compartment of the birthing cozy and the mother cat is pushed along a lever inside the cozy, the kitten pops out and the father cat's back legs move when he is pushed along the ground; he can carry the yellow kitten by placing the kitten's scruff in his mouth.
- Mommy Deer with Frisky Fawn – Mother deer, fawn and pink butterfly. Comes with grassy nest platform. When the mother deer's back leg is moved, she bobs her head to "nuzzle" her fawn, when fawn's tail is moved, it "nuzzles" its mother, and butterfly is magnetized so it attaches to the mother deer.
- Mommy Fox with Playful Pups – Mother fox, two baby foxes; one standing and one lying down and yellow glow-in-the-dark firefly. Comes with hollow log and accessories. When the mother fox's front leg is pressed backward, her head bobs and she "licks" her baby, standing baby fox's ears move when tail is moved, lying baby fox slides down and firefly is magnetized, so it attaches to the mother fox's tail.
- Mommy Swan with Snuggling Babies – Mother swan, two babies and dragonfly. Comes with blue pond platform and various accessories. The mother swan moves wings when head is pressed, the dragonfly is magnetized so it attaches to the mother swan's wing and when the magnetic wand is placed underneath the pond platform, the mother swan "swims".
- Country Home Carry Case
- Playset – A house carrying case, with two basket beds, two bones, two leashes, two collars, double food dish, double scratching post, and wheel barrow.
Shimmering Mer Pets
- Kissing Sea Bunny – Mermaid rabbit and octopus. Comes with pink chest, magenta crown and orange shell mirror. Mermaid rabbit blows a kiss.
- Swingin' Star Sea Monkey – Mermaid monkey and crab. Comes with transparent green star-shaped case, bunch of bananas with seaweed, pink shovel with yellow seashell-shaped handle and aqua coral. When coral is hanged from the top of the case; the mermaid monkey swings on it.
- Ocean Goin' Guppy Puppy – Mermaid puppy and fish. Comes with boat, life preserver and wooden box. Mermaid puppy nods when its tail is pressed.
- Mommy Mer Catfish – Mermaid cat and mermaid kitten. Comes with transparent magenta shell case, pink or white shell cradle with attached teal blanket inside and white (or pink) shell bottle. Mermaid cat and mermaid kitten hug.
- Splash 'n Play Cat and Puppy – Mermaid cat, mermaid puppy, hermit crab and lobster. Comes with pink and aqua rocky/coral base and sparkling pink/aqua wheel attached to base. When knob is turned on the back, the wheel spins and when the switch is pushed, the lobster comes out.
- Prance 'n Play Seahorses – Teal mermaid pony, white mermaid pony and clam. Comes with purple rocky/coral base and purple sparkling wheel attached to base. When knob is turned on the back, the wheel spins.
Sparkling Pond Pets
- Water Garden Kitties – Brown cat, gray and white cat, brown and white cat and turtle. Comes with brush, food dish and garden base with elevated pond and other features. Brown cat waves tail when head is pressed down, gray and white cat chases flowers and turtle slides down tunnel underneath pond.
- Twinkling Sledding Party – White husky, gray husky, brown husky and rabbit. Comes with sled, comb, food dish, igloo, pond and snow-covered ground. The set has several battery-operated lights. White husky pulls sled, gray husky spins around, brown husky chases snowflakes and rabbit rides in sled and slides down on the igloo.
Dazzling Hair Pets ()
- Tickled Pink Kitty – Magenta cat, comes with yellow lock of curly hair, aqua crown with pink jewel, fancy aqua comb, three blue plastic bows, purple plastic cushion with yellow tassels, mirror in yellow frame. Hair lock can be attached.
- Poof n' Pretty Skunk – Purple skunk, comes with white throne with aqua cushion, two pink plastic hair bows with elastic attachment, fancy pink comb and yellow crown/collar with pink jewel. The tail can be styled.
- Pink Puff Puppy – Pink and white puppy, comes with purple chest, fancy blue brush, lavender ribbon, jewel sticker sheet and pink crown/collar with blue jewel. Stickers can be stuck to its hair and can be styled.
- Fancy Curls Carousel – Bright yellow lion, comes with carousel with grassy base, pink carousel base with canopy, blue pole in center of carousel, blue pole-top, four purple seats hanging down on green rods from canopy, four purple fence pieces that attach to grassy base with four seats, purple combs, two with glittery heart stickers that can be attached to canopy, two circular purple hair decorations with hearts on them that can be attached to canopy, and two tiara-shaped purple hair decorations that can be attached to canopy. When blue knob on top of the carousel's canopy is twirled, the carousel spins around.
- Primpin' Guinea Pig Pals – Teal guinea pig and lavender guinea pig, comes with terrarium with green terrain inside, pink lid, gold hanging water dispenser with blue disappearing water, yellow comb and bunch of carrots. When the guinea pigs drink the water, it disappears.
- Fluffy Lil' Puppies – Yellow puppy and poodle, comes with purple basket with molded aqua cushion, pink bow that attaches to basket, fancy blue brush, and treat center. When the puppies are pushed against the treat center, the food drops down.
- Silky Lil' Kitties – Purple cat and pink cat, comes with plastic aqua bed with yellow trim, mirror in yellow frame that attaches to bed, blue brush and magenta food and water dish. When the cats are pressed against the food dish, the food disappears.
- Royal Palace Ponies – Yellow pony, pink pony, pink dog and magenta bird, comes with a transparent glittery blue castle, front white carriage with purple canopy and wheels, two blue, iridescent, snowflake-shaped hair decorations (one with rounded edges, one with sharp edges), iridescent white saddle blanket, aqua saddle, aqua harness with gold trim that attaches to carriage and fancy lime green brush. The yellow pony can pull the carriage when harness is attached and pink pony bows when pressed.
- Magic Waterfall Pets – Yellow deer, mermaid cat and fish, comes with a waterfall with pool on top and hidden room behind, fancy aqua comb, dark pink hair plug with pale pink curly hair, aqua hair plug with wavy magenta hair, magenta hair plug with curly green hair, along with pink and orange jewels with velcro on the back which changes color in warm water. The deer and mermaid cat's hair can be replaced and fish squirts water.
- Curly Tail Trio – Pink cat and two butterflies, comes with hair curler, comb and pearlized brown tree on green grassy base is that a panel of leaves folds down to reveal a room and a mirror in the trunk is revealed by turning a section of the bark. Cat and butterflies' hair can be curled.
- Puppy Dress-Up Palace – Orange dog and lavender puppy, comes with magenta palace with yellow top and bottom; two fold-out doors, fancy bright green comb, bright green barrette and gold cape. Lavender puppy's tail grows and shortens when crown is turned.
Hasbro toys (–present)
In , General Mills spun off its Kenner and Parker toy divisions to form Kenner Parker Toys, Inc. Kenner Parker Toys was acquired by Tonka in Under Tonka management, Kenner Products was reconstituted as a division. Tonka (including Kenner) was purchased by Hasbro in mid Hasbro closed the Cincinnati offices of Kenner in , and Kenner's product lines were merged into Hasbro's.
The Littlest Pet Shop toy line had molds that looked more unrealistic compared to the s incarnation of the franchise, and had realistic colors that blended in. They had bobble-heads and they came with a round pink or blue magnet with a pawprint on it, this is located on the bottom of their feet (– versions). Some pets were fuzzy. Later ones had a smaller blue magnet with no pawprint which didn't have a specified location on the bottom. This series of sets were released as single packages, in pairs, in packs of twenty, and with playsets.
The eyes changed to a glossy polish rather than with a matte polish as it was in G1. These pets have symbols in their eyes, such as a snowflake (chilliest), a diamond (fanciest), a cookie with a bite (hungriest), a raindrop (sportiest), a flower (cuddliest), heart (friendliest), mud splotch (messiest), clover (funniest), star (sassiest) and a wind symbol on some Comic Con-exclusive pets, although there were also glossy-eyed pets with no eye symbols. They also came in brighter colors. From onwards, the pets didn't have a magnet, but a circle with a shape of a hexagon inside the hole (except for birds with a rectangular slot for them to perch on playsets). A C marking also showed up (except for birds). The most recent releases did not have the eye symbols, and had a redesign of the LPS logo. Some of the newest G pets go up to number in the range of Littlest Pet Shop numbers.
The line was revamped to coincide with the release of the TV series. The style and design of the toy pets was changed significantly, which garnered significant backlash from fans and collectors of the toys. Later on, they added the Sweetest Pets series (pets themed after sweets), Rolleroos (pet friends that are shaped like small balls), pets that came with Blythe, and the Fairies series. The pets now had different molds and a new eye style. Later on, Hasbro reissued the Totally Talented set from G1, and Blythe was also given a makeover. Hasbro received many complaints about the G3 line.
These pets have molds that more closely resemble the style of the TV series and were given names. Hasbro released the Pets Pawsabilities collection during this time, and in , the Pets in the City collection, which more closely resembles the pets released in G2. Due to popular demand and fan outcry over the G3 line, Hasbro brought the bobble-head pets back, which included pets from the TV show and used the same molds as the pets from the G1 and G2 lines. But it was also short-lived, as the bobble-head style was retired in mid
The Littlest Pet Shop toys were revamped in , with new molds and rounded eyes similar to the second generation pets. Some of the toys released under this line include the Black and White Pop collection and the Rainbow collection. The pets in this line come in three sizes: teensie, mini, and classic (the largest of the three). It was also during this time that a new show premiered on Discovery Family called Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own.
Animation TV series and shorts
Littlest Pet Shop ()
Main article: Littlest Pet Shop ( TV series)
Littlest Pet Shop ()
Main article: Littlest Pet Shop ( TV series)
Littlest Pet Shop Presents
The animated shorts, produced by Cosmic Toast Studios, were released online by Hasbro.
Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own
Main article: Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own
The animated series, produced by Hasbro Studios and Boulder Media Limited for Discovery Family. Its main cast includes a turtle named Bev (voiced by Rhona Rees), a cat named Jade (voiced by Ingrid Nilson), a dog named Roxie (voiced by Diana Kaarina), a hamster named Trip (voiced by Travis Turner), a goat named Quincy (voiced by Kyle Rideout), and a parakeet named Edie (voiced by Lili Beaudoin).
The series premiered on April 14, and ran for 52 eleven-minute episodes. The show hasn’t been renewed for a second season yet, and was cancelled after only one season.
Littlest Pet Shop ()
Main article: Littlest Pet Shop (video game)
House littlest pet shop
Rare Littlest Pet Shop List Make Money on eBay
One of the ways that I have been able to support my family as a single stay-at-home-mom is by reselling things that I know are worth good money.
Some of the most profitable items to sell on eBay are old and rare Littlest Pet Shops (LPS). Keep reading to find the rare Littlest Pet Shop list below to help you get started!
Before I started blogging, I was one of the top sellers of LPS stuff on eBay on any given day. I made the most money out of all my competitors for each pet sold.
Its not uncommon for you to be able to get $$ for ONE Littlest Pet Shop toy. These little 2 toys are very valuable, and most people dont know it!
Rare Littlest Pet Shop List
The most expensive pet by far is the Comic Con Cat. I have sold this one several times over and make money on ebay selling these for hundreds of dollars.
Right now, theres some on there that have sold for a lot of money! The asking price was $!
While it doesnt tell us the actual sold price, its super duper expensive, THAT is for sure!
All the Comic Cons do really well:
They dont have to be new in the box either. Pre-owned can work for good money too!
So, you may be asking why LPS toys sell for so much money. The answer is that Hasbro only releases so many of one particular pet. There are well over 3, different Littlest Pets now as of and that number grows almost daily. After they are gone in the stores, they are gone, and that is NOT guaranteeing you that you can find the one you want in your store. Littlest Pet Shop toys releases different ones to different parts of the states. In fact, there are a few rarer ones that have ONLY been released in the U.K. making them even harder to find.
My Littlest Pet Shops are highly sought after. Kids of all ages and adults collect them. They have parties with them. They play with them day and night. They bring them to school. LPS life is very much a hot topic in the kid world. Anyone whos anyone has them.
Okay, so they are popular, but arent they just a fad?
NO! LPS have been around since the 90s! They have been popular a really long time and I dont foresee them ever losing momentum. Hasbro is constantly coming out with new and popular ideas. Glow in the dark pets, Blythe dolls, TV shows, teeniest tiniest pets to name a few.
On the saving money standpoint, this is something to invest your hard-earned money in. Kids play with these toys from the time they are around 2 years old to 12 years old. Once kids start hitting the teen years, they usually drop off, but most kids will play with these toys for a very long time.
Many more kids (and adults) collect them. Our favorite thing to do with LPS is to dress them up. You can make a killing selling LPS clothes on eBay. When I sold them, I made about $ for each set of about 7 pieces. At one point, I had over of these lots. For those of you who are good at math, thats $5, in just the clothes for these toys. There is money to be made for sure.
Right now, you may be asking, how and where do I find these clothes and accessories to sell, or maybe you have some pets you want to sell WITH clothes and accessories.
Heres the trick LPS sellers dont want you to know
Just buy dollhouse stuff!
You can find really cool things on Amazon (and other places). Heres a few of my personal favs:
The more UNIQUE things are, the better it will sell. For example, the cute little plants or cleaning supplies could be put in a set and itll set you apart from the other 70,+ ebay listings for these toys! You want to be set apart. You want to stand out in a sea of tons of pets.
No one else (at the moment) has plants or cleaning supplies with their pets, so its a cute way to grab all the sales/traffic/eyeballs on your stuff!
As for pets, there are many Littlest Pet Shop characters to be on the lookout that are worth $30 or more on eBay. Now keep in mind, pricing on eBay changes daily, so if you have any of these pets and they are not getting at least $30, hold onto them. LPS on eBay is an ebb and flow type of thing. One minute one pet will be $80, the next itll be $ You want to sell them when they are at their most expensive price.
On the rare Littlest Pet Shop list, there are 3 LPS pets that are very well known for being expensive, meaning most people know these are worth money, so youll have a much harder time scoring them.
Usually on ebay you can find them by searching:
- ebay lps dachshund
- ebay lps collie
- ebay lps cats
However putting in their exact LPS numbers (#, #58, and #) will narrow down your search (if youre buying to resell on ebay, searching the above terms will help you score better deals because people dont know what they have).
And the rest of the pets are my favorites. They are not as well-known for being expensive online and so you can find them easier and make a killing. In one instance, the Chihuaua is worth $75 on eBay, yet not many know that. Another white cat goes for around $$ (#), again, not many know, so its easier to snag it.
Keep in mind that you have to have/sell AUTHENTIC, legit, real Littlest Pet Shops, no knockoffs from China, etc. but when you have the authentic ones, you can get more money.
A great example is a Collie (#). Authentic, this guy sells for $ currently. Knockoffs are around $
LPS # does well also. Theres only one legit one on there right now and they are asking $+.
If you look under sold items, youll see it goes for that much too!
Another good one is # Its a cute dachshund and shes currently going for well over $
LPS # is a black cat and she does pretty well, right now at around $
The Cruise Ship and Jet also do well on ebay. The jet is usually over $ I used to part things like that out. Like Id take the wing off the jet or a seat out of it and sell it separately. I found that I made a lot more money doing that.
For example, a wing can go for $$30, depending on the time you sell it. And people are looking for it too, to complete their set. You part out your set, and you can make more money (and its cheaper to ship because you can put it in a First Class bubble mailer) and save money on shipping and make more too! Plus it helps get your reviews up!
Dont forget Blythe dolls. They can do well on ebay too. Ive made anywhere from $15 each to $30 each one when I sold them!
Inchworms/caterpillars also do pretty well, the original little mini baby ones. You can get a good $15 for the older style of those.
If you want to make money on LPS, get to know this list really well. Most Great Danes, Cocker Spaniels, and Collies are worth money. Always look for those. Because Ive been selling pets for so long, I can literally look at a picture of pets and tell you which ones are worth money and which ones arent within 30 seconds. I know almost all of the more than 3, of them. This is why I was so good at eBay (sorry, I cant look at collections anymore.)
Its all in the LPS details
One thing you want to be super careful of is the smallest of details. This particular great dane (LPS #) are BOTH numbered , and yet, there is a BIG difference when you know the pets. Its in the eyes. One pupil is circle shaped, the other is starred. These little details when selling LPS on eBay can sometimes mean huge rewards. Usually one is rarer than the other and therefore will fetch you more money! So, be sure to pay attention to the small details.
What site is best for selling the LPS (eBay, Amazon, others?)
ebay. Definitely ebay! OR your own Shopify store would work too. 🙂
So many of them include free shipping, so how is it best to ship them so that your profit is eaten up by shipping?
They do free shipping and include the shipping cost in the price. Basically, to get an item to sell, they up the price of the toy to reflect the shipping cost and offer free shipping. Long, drawn out story short, they sell much better that way. So the shipping is actually just included in the price.
Get yourself some wedding organza bags at a craft store or on ebay and put the pet in there. Then bubble wrap the pet in the organza bag and put it in a small bubble envelope. Its less than 3 oz and your cost to ship is less than $2.
If the sales price of the pet is over $30, you will definitely want to insure the package.
How do you set the prices of the Littlest Pet Shop items? Many of the figurines have a variety of prices so just pick something in the middle?
Depends if youre making a business out of it, how fast you want to sell, and what your feedback rate is at.
If your feedback rate is % positive feedback and you have at least feedbacks, you can sell about 50¢ higher than the most expensive other seller or the same price as another % positive feedback seller.
If you want to make a business out of it, youll want to start cheap to establish yourself and work your way up.
If you want to sell it faster, list lower. If you dont mind waiting for a sale, list higher.
Some pets can take even a year to sell, but they do. And listing fees are so cheap, in some cases, its worth it to wait.
Want to learn how to sell on ebay?
I been selling on ebay now for 22+ years!!! Back before they were even CALLED ebay! 🙂
For a very limited time, you can get a whopping 50% off my course, How to Make Money From Home.
This is the course I wish I had when I needed to suddenly support my family and wanted to make money from home and not leave my kids with a babysitter all day while I went to a job.
Theres so many options and opportunities that you DONT know about and it takes someone with decades of experience to show you all the ways in which you can make good money from the comfort of your own home. Things that you ENJOY doing, because work should be FUN, right?!
This course does just that!
Itll teach you all about how to rock ebay sales full-time as well as a ton more options. Forget taking surveys for pennies, this is THE GOOD STUFF!
Simply click the link here and itll automatically reduce the price by 50%!
*If for some reason it doesnt reduce the price (youll see a green banner toward the top of the page that says 50% off), if it doesnt say that or show you the discount, enter in discount code: LPSMAKEMONEY
Littlest Pet Shop Cozy Pet House Toy
Unbox this cozy, sweet little habitat and discover the cute and colorful pet inside! (The unboxing fun doesn’t stop there – you’ll find a fun accessory and sticker sheet inside, too!) Even the packaging itself is a surprise, becoming a colorful backdrop for pet-lovin’ adventures. Included stickers are great for decorating play, and the collection guide lets you know how rare your pets are. Each pet seems to have a unique personality – they’re just so much fun to collect! A great way to start, or add to, any LPS collection!
Littlest Pet Shop and all related properties/characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
A COZY LITTLE HOME with a cute and colorful pet inside
BE SURE TO KEEP THAT BOX! Special “keep me” packaging becomes a backdrop for fun pet adventures
AND SURPRISES INSIDE Unbox a fun accessory and sticker sheet
COLLECTION GUIDE lets you see how rare each pet is, and what others you can find – who’s POPULAR (common), EXOTIC (rare) and DREAM (very rare)?
A GREAT EVERYDAY GIFT for LPS fans ages 4 and up
• Includes pet, accessory, sticker sheet, and collection guide.
• Ages 4 and up
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Fnaf we are the phantoms
- Crown 800 reel to reel
- Frito lay favorite things commercial
- 2015 chevy silverado transmission replacement
- 40 inch roku tv
- Emergency medicine physician salary
- Zapatos para niños en target
- Second chance sheltering network
- 99 lincoln town car headlights
It could be your lucky day
Discover the lucky pets collection and find your fortune!
With these adorable pets
from frosted wonderland Collection!
It could be your lucky day
Discover the lucky pets collection and find your fortune!
With these adorable pets from frosted wonderland Collection!
It could be your lucky day
Discover the lucky pets collection and find your fortune!
With these adorable pets from frosted wonderland Collection!
explore by collection
Sort by type: birds, bugs, cats and more
explore by special collection
Sort by trendy and limited-edition looks
explore by color
Sort by shade: blue, purple, pink and more
explore by scale
Sort by size: teensie, mini and classic
view all pets
don't know where to start?
take the pet quiz!