Sesame Street's 48th season premiered on HBO on November 18, 2017, and premiered on August 6, 2018 on PBS. The season was preceded the week prior with the prime-time special, The Magical Wand Chase.
The season continues applying its kindness curriculum to new material, as this season adds a focus on celebrating diversity. The season features special guest appearances by international Sesame Street characters Chamki (from Galli Galli Sim Sim), Lily (from Zhima Jie: Da Niao Kan Shijie) and Zuzu (from Takalani Sesame).
The season introduces a new segment starring Cookie Monster, "Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck." Aided by Gonger of The Furchester Hotel, the five-minute segments introduce the origins of certain food items as the monsters cook up orders in their food truck.
Starting this season, Matt Vogel and Eric Jacobson perform Big Bird and Oscar's voices respectively in new material, though Caroll Spinney still receives on-screen credit. This is also the last season to feature Billy Barkhurst as Ernie, with Peter Linz having taken over the role mid-2017.
The season began production in the fall of 2016, with partial taping officially beginning on October 31, 2016 and ending on December 9. Filming resumed the week of January 30, 2017 and continued through the week of February 27.
Episodes 4801 - 4835 (35 episodes)
- Abby Cadabby, Anything Muppets, Baby Bear, Bert, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Count von Count, Mrs. Crustworthy, The Duke, Elmo, Ernie, Freddy, Gabrielle, Gonger, Grover, Grundgetta, Herry Monster, Honkers, Mr. Johnson, Julia, Louie, The Martians, Oscar the Grouch, Ovejita, Prairie Dawn, Rosita, Rudy, Slimey, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Telly Monster, Two-Headed Monster, Zoe
- Chamki, Lily, Zuzu
Sesame Street Muppet™ Performers
- Pam Arciero, Billy Barkhurst, Jennifer Barnhart, Warrick Brownlow-Pike, Tyler Bunch, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Frankie Cordero, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Ryan Dillon, Stacey Gordon, Eric Jacobson, Ghazal Javed, John Kennedy, Peter Linz, Boitumelo Maretele, Carmen Osbahr, Martin P. Robinson, David Rudman, Matt Vogel, Bryant Young (Uncredited: Jake Bazel, Tau Bennett, Kathleen Kim, Weston Chandler Long)
- Leon Bridges, Alessia Cara, Ilana Glazer, Ellie Goulding, Josh Groban, Laurie Hernandez, Padma Lakshmi, John Legend, Lucy Liu, Kate McKinnon
- Executive Producer: Brown Johnson
- Line Producer: Stephanie Longardo
- Supervising Producer: Benjamin Lehmann
- Coordinating Producer: Mindy Fila
- Producer: Karyn Leibovich
- Directors: Ken Diego, Jack Jameson, Benjamin Lehmann, Scott Preston, Chuck Vinson, Matt Vogel, Nadine Zylstra, Marilyn Agrelo, Alan Muraoka, Liliana Olszewski
- Head Writer: Ken Scarborough
- Writers: Molly Boylan, Warrick Brownlow-Pike, Jennifer Capra, Jessica Carleton, Geri Cole, Joe Fallon, Christine Ferraro, Liz Hara, Ron Holsey, Raye Lankford, Benjamin Lehmann, Andrew Moriarty, Max Nicoll, Carol-Lynn Parente, Luis Santeiro, Ken Scarborough, Belinda Ward
- Puppets, Costumes, Props: The Jim Henson CompanyNY Creature Shop - David Bizzaro, Ben Durocher, Victoria Ellis, Liz Hara, Michelle Hickey, John Douglas James, Rollie Krewson, Sarah Lafferty, Lara MacLean, Anney Ozar, Constance Peterson, Kate Rusek, Sierra Schoening, Jessica Simon, Polly Smith, Whitney Thayne, David Valentine, Jason Weber, Stacey Weingarten, Matt Withiam
- Music Director: Bill Sherman
- Music Coordinator: Tyler Hartman
- Music Director - (Arrangements and Orchestrations): Joe Fiedler
- Music Director - (Vocals): Paul Rudolph
- Music Copyist: Joe Fiedler
- Composers: Eli Bolin, Nicholas Dayton, Joe Fiedler, Chris Jackson, Tom Kitt, Tim Kubart, George Noriega, Kathryn Raio, JP Rende, Paul Rudolph, Bill Sherman, Joel Someillan, Sean McPherson, Jake Huffman, Matthew Sklar
- Sesame Street Band: Randy Cohen, Michael Croiter, John Deley, Doug Derryberry, Joe Fiedler, Rob Jost, Gary Meyer, Kenny Rampton
- Production: Melissa Creighton, Gabriella Degennaro, Joseph Roddy
- Associate Producers: Theresa Anderson, Andrew Moriarty
- Production Coordinators: Maxwell Nicoll, Kelly Ferrara
- Control Room PAs: Christina Elefante, Andrew Moriarty
- Film Producer: Kimberly Wright
- Lighting Designer: Dan Kelley
- Costume Designer: Brian C. Hemesath
- Production Designer: David Gallo
- Celebrity Talent Booker: Bella Harkins
- Child Talent: Carolyn Volpe, Ph.D
- Prop Coordinator: Keith Olsen
- Post Production Graphics provided by Ed Mundy
- Associate Directors: Frank Campagna, Emily Cohen, Ken Diego, Todd E. James
- Script Supervisor: Jennifer Capra
- Stagehands: Steve Dannenberg, Russell Hooton, Karen Sunderlin
- Director of Post Production Supervisor: Todd E. James
- Supervising Sound Editors: Michael Barrett, Chris Prinzivalli
- Sound Editor: Chris Sassano
- Re-Recording Mixers: Michael Barrett, Dick Maitland, C.A.S.
- Sound Effects Editor: Dick Maitland, C.A.S.
- Music Editors: Jorge Muelle, Paul Rudolph
- Supervising Music Editor: Michael Croiter
- Technical Directors: Tom Guadarrama, Mary Crowley, Manse Sharpe
- Senior Video: James Meek
- Recordist: Ernie Albritton, Mike Hawrylak
- Utility (video): Barbara Bianco, Keith Guadarrama, Michael McCormack
- Utility (audio): Gordon Price
- Cameras: Frank Biondo, Jerry Cancel, Shaun Harkins, Mark Britt, Rich Freedman, Mark Renaudin, Patrick Minietta
- Elmo's World Animation & Compositing:
- Producer: Jack Spillum
- Creative Director: Ian Chernichaw
- Animation Director: Justin Simonich
- Lead Designers: Michael Scanlon, Dagan Moriarty
- Designers: Jason McDonald, Kip Rathke, Sarah Rebar
- Animators: Joe Andriola, Anne Witbeck, H. Stephen Mead, Alex Torres
- Animation Editor: Nathaniel Wixon
- Compositor: Kat Llewellyn
- Production Coordinators: Yuewen Jiang, Tsukasa Nakamori, Kayvalyn Tersch
- Senior V.P. of Curriculum & Content: Rosemarie T. Truglio, Ph.D.
- Curriculum & Content Team: Jessica DiSalvo, Susan Scheiner, M.A., Autumn P. Zitani Stefano, M.A.
- Research Team: Jennifer Kolter Clarke, Ph.D., David I. Cohen, Becca K. Seibert, Courtney B. Wong
- Special Thanks to Definition 6, Hyperactive, Magnetic Dreams, Studio G Brooklyn
- Taped at Kaufman Astoria Studios in New York
Behind the scenes
Full list of segments that first appeared during season 48 of Sesame Street, in order of appearance. Segments known to be produced during this period are also included. 
Show Topic: Clothing (Abby and Elmo)
C is for Clothing
The Four Seasons (edited)
(uses season 47 footage)
13 - Packing for Grandma's
Episode 4807Sours: https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Season_48_segments
- Playstation network sign up
- Is formula 409 still made
- Water parks in bakersfield california
- Chester county school district
- 2002 impala fuse box diagram
Sesame Street Debuts 48th Season on HBO November 11th, 2017 with Primetime Special and New Cookie Monster Food Segment
Celebrity Guests Include Kate McKinnon, John Legend, Lucy Liu, Alessia Cara, Leon Bridges, and Josh Groban
(New York, NY, October 10, 2017) – For the past 48 years, Sesame Street has been helping kids grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. On November 11th, the groundbreaking program will premiere a new season on HBO with an extension of its powerful kindness curriculum, an all-new Cookie Monster segment that teaches preschoolers where different foods come from, and a primetime special called “The Magical Wand Chase.”
Artwork Log in to access artwork, photographs, and video clips.
If you do not have a password, please send an email to [email protected] requesting access. This Sesame Street press kit is to be used solely to promote Season 48 of Sesame Street. It is being provided to you for the sole purpose of assisting you in writing your article(s). The press kit may not be resold, transferred by you to another party, or used for any other purpose. The press kit contains video clips of Sesame Street; such video clips are for reference purposes only and may not be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to use on broadcast television and/or the internet. All artwork, photographs, video clips, and other materials depicted herein are the property of Sesame Workshop and shall be returned upon request. Any use of the enclosed photographs as part of an article must contain the proper copyright notice as follows: Sesame Street® and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. © 2018 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved.
And so 4 times. After that she looked at me in surprise: - Uncle Igor, why don't you finish. Maybe you don't like me. - No, Alyonushka, I like you very much.
48 sesame street season
Driven to a frenzy, Noel jerked off her pussy with no less fury than her brother fucked her sister, expelling grease dripping down the arm of the chair and his leg. And with every movement of her fingers felt how she was approaching the peak of their joint pleasure. And then the brother shuddered with his whole body, freezing and erupting into the mouth of his sister, who finished after him.Sesame Street Season 48: Karate
Then they, also in the trunk, took her to the embankment and led her by the rope. A rope was tied to her arms and passed between her legs. And when they pulled her, she stuck her right into. the body there.
You will also be interested:
- Senior living apartments arlington tx
- 500 lb capacity extension ladder
- Go pro 7 sim card
- The slow mo guys
- M1 tattoo needle used for
- Cobalt boat steering wheel replacement
- 2006 chevy hhr problems
These were Andrey's friends, Sergey and Lesha. We did not agree so - I said indignantly, kneeling with a member in the ass. Tanya shyly covered herself with her jacket.