1997-06 JEEP WRANGLER TJ SHIFT BOOT INSTALLATION GUIDE
1. Start by removing the gear shift knob. The easiest way to remove the stock shifter is by using a large pipe wrench and turning counterclockwise. Use a wash cloth or something soft to cover the shifter to avoid damaging.
On 02+ models the shift knob removal is different! The shift knob does NOT turn off. To remove it, one has to pry off the cap on the very top of the shift knob and then remove the nut holding the knob in place. The cap has the details on it for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R. Taking off the cap is difficult! You need to use a very small screwdriver and be extremely careful not to ruin it.
2. Once the shifter is removed, remove the old boot and bracket by simply pushing in the front end (the side nearest the emergency break) until you can remove the bracket.
3. Keep the rubber boot on the bracket as we'll need these for the install. Clean the bottom rung of the rubber boot with an alcohol swab.
4. Drap the new leather boot over the old rubber one and bring the leather just flush with the bottom of the rubber boot. The panels of the leather boot should match up exactly with the sides of the old boot. This is going to create a snug fit and a stock look on install. With either gorilla-glue or hot-glue, lift back the edges of the leather boot and glue the old rubber boot to the new leather. Remember to keep the edges flush so that the leather does not come any lower than the old rubber boot. This is extremely important.
5. Allow the glue to dry over night.
6. Invert the boot and with a straight razor or a sharp knife, carefully cut the first rung of the old accordian style boot completely around the inside.
7. Remember to cut shallow to avoid cutting the leather.
8. Once done, you should be able to remove the large center of the old boot. Now you are ready to install back in the Jeep.
9. Thread the shifter through the center of the leather and work the shifter bracket back into place until firmly secured. Finally, add the shifter knob.
CONGRATULATIONS - YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED YOUR NEW LEATHER BOOTS!
You have installed a product made out of genuine leather. As you know, to maintain a leather product in good condition, you should take care of it. We suggest occasionally (every 4-6 week for example) applying some leather conditioner/UV protector to keep your leather from drying up in the sun and cracking.
Redline Automotive Accessories Corp. will not be held liable for any labor, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Proceed at your own risk.
RedlineGoods Shift Boot Compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ 2005-06. Black/Black
Color:Black / Black
Made manually while observing very high quality standards. Show Pride in Your Ride - make a powerful statement in your interior with our interior accessories!
We use top grade italian calfskin automotive-tanned leathers ONLY. The only kind that will last years without signs of wear.
This is NOT a universal, one-size fits all item! THE DESIGN (SHAPE) is an exact equivalent of the OEM, including all details. This will FIT JUST LIKE OEM but LOOK WAY BETTER! Detailed instructions for installation are included.
The mounting hardware is not included, you need to re-use the mounting hardware found on your stock item. No modification or trimming required for most items at all. Minor adjustments might be necessary if the item is a cover that needs to be glued to the underlying panel. Most armrest covers are slide-on and feature flat elastic on the bottom holding the cover to the armrest without glue. In select cases, due to the shape of the armrest lid, elastic is not feasible and such armrest covers needs to be glued. Please contact us in case of any questions.
We're offline for a tune-up, we'll be up and running smoothly very soon.
In the meantime, here are some other options available:
Advance Auto Parts store
We appreciate your patience – on your next visit, use coupon code PS20 for 20% off your purchase.
We look forward to serving you,
The Advance Team
Here, beautiful breasts, what were you afraid of, I don't know, - he smiled back at me. Of course I do not praise myself, but I love my tits, a full two, two elastic cherries with big pink nipples. What I didn't like was the priest, who had added a couple of centimeters in girth over the winter.
At 170 with a ponytail it was not very much for me. - Thank you.
Jeep boot shifter 2005 wrangler
He looked at the stranger differently, interested - Excellent hypothesis, friend. But do you have any proof. - The evidence is in front of you, my son Dad shuddered.97 Wrangler shifter boots. There are 3?
You are an amazingly beautiful woman. - Caressing her fluttering thighs, he said. And you should only belong to me. Just now, I made a marriage proposal to Victoria.
- Running tattoos for ladies
- Weather in northridge california today
- Another word for created
- Best reflexology near me
- Wood reel recycling near me
- Ezgo 350 engine rebuild kit
- 2018 silverado battery replacement
- Mid atlantic mercedes benz
- 1 2 aluminum h channel
- Real estate for sale
As you can imagine, this is a completely different story. Maxim. sepetinov yandex.