Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming
User Manual for Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media PlayerClick to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming
|User manual for the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming contain basic instructions that need to be followed during installation and operation. Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully. Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations. User manual is an integral part of any Amazon product, and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product. Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Amazon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product. |
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Amazon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product descriptionHow to Buy a Streaming Device Read More tbttfstswvvdxfyt Enjoy streaming media content with HDR 4K UHD compatibility on any compatible display with the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media Player. It provides access to content such as movies, TV shows, music, games, and more. You can also access premium services such as Netflix and Amazon Video. This device supports video resolutions up to 4K UHD and connects to your display via its integrated HDMI connector. For high-speed Internet connectivity, the Fire TV Stick 4K is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi 5. Using Alexa voice technology, you can intuitively navigate apps and search the web for additional information, such as the weather and sports scores, by simply speaking into the included Alexa Voice Remote.
Fast and fluid content browsing is enabled by the device's quad-core processor. The Fire TV Stick has 8GB of storage for your apps. In addition to using the included Alexa Voice Remote, you can also download the free Fire TV remote app for compatible Fire, Android, and iOS smartphones and tablets for enhanced control. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
Upload User ManualHave you got an user manual for the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media Player in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals. Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media Player can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Specs
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 25 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
DiscussionAsk our technicians if you have a problem with your settings, or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded. You can make use of our moderated discussion. The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Media Player
Post a new topic / query / comment:
How to use the Amazon Fire TV Stick
Learning how to use the Fire TV Stick isn't exactly easy, as its menus are a bit laborious and features can seem a bit hidden. But you're going to want to smarten up about how to use your Fire stick to stream live TV or binge-rewatch The Boys again (when is season 3 getting here?). Amazon's affordable family of streaming devices pack most of their neatest features deep in its menus.
Plus, the Fire TV Stick has tons of Alexa integrations built in, and depending on the remote you have, some are accessible with the touch of a button. So, we've got everything you need to setup your new Fire TV device (getting it ready can be a chore), so you can master it today. The Fire TV OS interface also just got a fresh coat of paint, and we've updated this guide for the new look
And once you master the Fire TV Stick you'll use it for everything from streaming shows and movies to controlling your smart home. You can even get the weather without turning on a channel.
This story applies to both the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick Lite and the Fire TV Stick 4K compatriot. These streaming devices are largely similar, with streaming quality and remote control buttons being the major differentiating features.
The Fire TV Stick 4K Max and Fire TV Cube (our Amazon-made picks for the best streaming devices list) operates in a similar way because they has the same OS. The Cube, though, is physically different, while the 4K Max is a mirror image for the normal 4K Fire Stick.
So, here's our guide for how to use the Fire TV Stick, which is one of the company's most popular and affordable streaming devices.
How to update the Fire TV Stick
In late 2020 and early 2021, Amazon began rolling out a new interface for the Fire TV Sticks and Cube. If your device hasn't updated yet, it's easy to get it there in 5 easy steps, listed below. The new interface is a bit slicker, but is still full of ways to maximize your Prime membership, if you have one.
- Open Settings at the top of the home screen.
- Scroll right to select Device.
- Select About.
- Select Check for System Update.
- Follow the prompts to update your Fire TV Stick.
How to set up the Fire TV Stick
Yes, that USB Micro cord and power adapter that came with the Fire TV Stick might not be necessary for getting the Fire Stick up and running, but you'll want it to ensure faster performance.
Here's everything you need to get the Fire TV Stick up and running and streaming all of your favorite content.
1. Plug the USB Micro cable into the power adapter.
2. Plug the other end into into the Fire TV Stick.
3. Plug the Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port in your TV.
4. Press Home on your remote.
If you have trouble with this step, try using the remote control closer to the Fire TV Stick, holding Home for 10 seconds and changing out to fresh batteries.
If those steps don't work (they didn't for us), just unplug the power supply from the Fire TV Stick, wait a minute and plug that back in.
5. Press Play/Pause on your remote.
6. Select Your Language.
7. Select your Wi-Fi network.
8. Enter your password and select Connect.
9. Select Sign In or Create an Account. Let's assume that you have an Amazon account, and the below steps follow selecting Sign In.
10. On a phone, tablet or computer, open amazon.com/code, sign in and enter the unique activation code you get in step 2.
11. Select Continue, because selecting Change account would imply you just signed in with the wrong ID.
12. Select Yes or No to opt in or out of storing connected network passwords with Amazon. I personally opt for No.
13. Opt in or out of parental controls.
14. If you selected yes, enter your parental control PIN number, and make a note of it somewhere your kid won't find.
15. Select OK after noting where Parental Controls are managed.
16. If your Fire TV Stick's remote is TV controls compatible, you'll now hit Next to make sure it works right
17. Adjust volume and then click Yes to confirm.
18. Click OK.
19. Sign up for Amazon Kids+ (it may show you a message for Prime if you don't have Prime) or opt-out. Wonderingwhy you'd want Prime? Check out our guide to the best Prime Video movies and shows to learn more.
20. Select Get Started to walk through Amazon's app downloads on-boarding, or click No Thanks to skip past. It's always very weird to see what apps get suggested and which don't.
21. Select the popular services you want, and click right to TV channels. The selected apps below are the ones I'd actually use.
22. Select the TV channel apps you want, and click right to sports apps.
23. Select the sports apps you want, and click right to the featured apps. If you can't watch the apps you want in your country, you may want to check out our Do you need a VPN on Fire Stick? explainer.
24. Select the featured services you want, and click Play to proceed.
25. Click Finish to download apps.
26. Click Got It to proceed.
27. Enter Parental Controls PIN (obviously, skip this step if you didn't set up a Parental Controls PIN).
28. Select a user profile (check out our guide for how to add Fire TV profiles if you need this feature).
You've set up your Fire TV Stick!
And if you're curious about how the other big streaming device platform is, check out our Roku vs. Amazon Fire TV Stick face-off.
How to set up the Fire TV Stick's text banner feature
Those with vision impairments will be happy to hear that Amazon's rolling out a new feature called Text Banner. Once enabled, the Fire TV interface will make it much easier to tell what section of your screen is highlighted or selected.
To enable it, open Settings and Accessibility and select Text Banner. It may not be on your device yet, so look out for upcoming system updates.
How to use the Fire TV Stick with Alexa
The Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa Remote that allows you to perform voice-commands. Not only does it let you pause, rewind and fast-forward content with just your voice, but it also provides bonus features, including the Jeopardy game and help with Weather forecasts.
Below is a master list of the Alexa commands that work with the Fire TV Stick, which we'll be updating as more skills become available.
"Alexa, watch The Handmaid's Tale."
"Alexa, open Netflix."
"Alexa, open PlayStation Vue."
“Alexa, forward 5 minutes”
“Alexa, skip 30 seconds”
“Alexa, play next”
"Alexa, next episode"
"Alexa, show me nearby restaurants"
“Alexa, show me [show or movie title]”
“Alexa, show me [insert genre]”
“Alexa, show me Bruce Willis movies”
“Alexa, search for Westworld”
"Alexa, add this to my watchlist"
"Alexa, show my watchlist"
"Alexa, search for the NPR app"
"Alexa, watch HGTV [or any show] on PlayStation Vue [or Hulu]"
"Alexa, watch [insert Prime Video Channel name]"
"Alexa, play my flash briefing" [if enabled in Alexa app] or "Alexa, what's the news?"
"Alexa, what's the weather?"
"Alexa, what's the forecast?"
"Alexa, what's the weather in [insert city]?"
"Alexa, what's the weather like on [insert day]?"
"Alexa, play Jeopardy" [enable in the Alexa app]
"Alexa, play Beyoncé"
"Alexa, play All Star by Smash Mouth"
"Alexa, play [insert genre] music"
How to Install Apps on Fire TV Stick
Installing apps on the Fire TV Stick is pretty easy, thanks to Alexa. Sure, you could spend your time clicking around the interface, selecting the magnifying glass and typing in an app's name, but you don't have to.
Instead of clicking around the on-screen keyboard (found by selecting the magnifying glass at the far left end of the menu), you can just talk to Alexa, by holding down the Alexa/microphone button, and saying the name of an app.
Alternatively, you can do this the old fashioned way:
1. Select Find on the Fire TV home screen.
2. Select search (yes, skip the AppStore button, it's cluttered and doesn't have a search option.
3. Here you could use Alexa, by pressing and holding the mic button and talking for voice search, or you could type out an app's name and select the connected results.
4. Select that app from the results screen.
5. Select Get.
6. Select Open.
You've downloaded and opened an app!
Henry is a senior editor at Tom’s Guide covering streaming media, laptops and all things Apple, reviewing devices and services for the past six-plus years. Prior to joining Tom's Guide, he reviewed software and hardware for TechRadar Pro, and interviewed artists for Patek Philippe International Magazine. He's also covered the wild world of professional wrestling for Cageside Seats, interviewing athletes and other industry veterans.
- Relaxing music piano and violin
- Valley view high school
- Dachshunds for sale knoxville tn
- Toyota tundra no throttle response
- Train track photoshoot ideas
User manual Amazon Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player B00ZVJAF9G
Father-in-law sat down on a chair, saddled it, eagerly and shamelessly stared at the daughter-in-law's full bare legs. Valentina felt him lifting his head and bending his neck, peering under the hem of the robe. Valentina bent down again.
Fire tv manual pdf amazon
And I rushed straight through the bushes. I managed to jump ashore and in the light of the full moon peeping out from behind the edge of the forest, a stirring shadow attracted. My attention.Amazon Fire TV ReCast Network DVR Unboxing and Initial Setup
This fascinated him so much that he did not feel pain from the burns and wounds received in their fleeting fight. She scorched, scratched, even bit him, but now he will reckon with her for it. I got caught that bit, he said smugly, when the last link of captivity closed.
- Toro timecutter 54 striping kit
- Craigslist monroe, wi apartments
- Eastwood 40 gallon parts washer
- Hawaii third circuit court forms
- Gibson les paul guitar
- Google pixel 4a 5g skin
- Colon hydrotherapy weight loss
- Cheap fat tire cruiser bike
I also want to take a steam bath, Lyubasha said after seeing her mother and Varya's preparations. The women looked at each other. - Daughter, you come a little later, - Natalya asked looking away.