KB Category: [Products & Services]
KB Sub-category: [Product Specifications]
After completing your registration, you will receive an email including your Free Trial code.
Please also note that you will need a Square Enix account in order to play FINAL FANTASY®XI.If you don’t possess a Square Enix account, simply click hereand follow the instructions provided.
Log in to your Square Enix account and select “Select Service” then choose FINAL FANTASY®XI.Click on the PlayOnline button and enter your Free Trial registration key. You will be provided with a PlayOnline password and ID. Please write them down carefully as they will be necessary to play FINAL FANTASY®XI.
After downloading the Free Trial client, first install the PlayOnline viewer (“PlayOnline setup.exe” in the PlayOnline folder) and then FFXI (“FFXI setup.exe” in the INST1 folder). You can then run either “FINAL FANTASY XI.exe” or “PlayOnline.exe”.
Please click on “For PlayOnline members!” once you have started the PlayOnline Viewer and enter your PlayOnline ID and password as well as your Square Enix ID on the following screen.
The FINAL FANTASY®XI Free Trial restrictions are as follows:
- From the moment you enter your free trial registration code, you will be entitled to 3 character slots and 14 days of playing. You will also be marked with a beginner’s icon like the one below:
- You will receive a reminder email containing instructions on how to switch to the full game 14 days after acquiring your Free Trial code. Past the 14 days time limit, your Free Trial contract will be terminated and you will have to purchase the full version of the game in order to carry on playing. Please visit the following page for further details:
How to switch to the full game
Other in-game restrictions:
- Character’s growth limited to lvl 50
- Maximum amount of gil (in-game currency) limited to ,
- Auction house restricted to browsing only
- TELL/SHOUT/YELL functions disabled (ctrl+r replies enabled)
- FINAL FANTASY XI® areas only (original game), all further expansions disabled
- Server transfer disabled
- Post/deliveries disabled (sending/receiving)
- Trading disabled
- Bazaar restricted to browsing only
- Access to "Unity Concord" disabled
- Free trial characters are not able to become mentors
- Free trial players will not be able to invite other players to a party. However, free trial players are able to join parties when they are invited.
Please note that all these restrictions will be removed when purchasing the full game and that you will have the possibility to retain your character’s attributes (data will be kept for 90 days after the end of the Free Trial).
The FINAL FANTASY XI service requires a subscription fee, which includes the games basic fee and any other fees associated with options added to your service account. Service fees are billed according to the payment method designated in the service account you have selected.
|Fee Type||Service Period||Fee (*1)|
|Basic Service Fee (*2)||30 days||$(or 1,Crysta)|
|Character Fee||30 days||$(or Crysta)|
|Mog Wardrobe 3 Fee (*3)||30 days||$(or Crysta)|
|Mog Wardrobe 4 Fee (*3)||30 days||$(or Crysta)|
|*1||Service fees can also be paid by using Square Enix Crysta.|
|*2||To play FINAL FANTASY XI, you will need to pay a basic service fee and fees for each character.|
|*3||Read on for details about Mog Wardrobes three and four.|
Manage FINAL FANTASY XI options and service fee payments from the Square Enix Account Management System.
The following methods can be used to pay FINAL FANTASY XI subscription fees.
[Square Enix Crysta]
Square Enix Crysta can be added to an account using a credit card, and then used to pay service or subscription fees. Crysta may also be used to add options, and can even be designated as a means of automating regularly scheduled payments.
* View details regarding Square Enix Crysta payment methods.
[Crediting an Account with Square Enix Crysta]
UltimatePay can be used to purchase Square Enix Crysta. For details on Square Enix Crysta, please refer to the Square Enix Account Management System.
* Square Enix Crysta cannot be used in some countries and regions.
All options associated with a service account are active for the same period of time. This can be set to 30 days, Once a free trial period ends, this term duration can be changed at any time, though such changes will not affect the current period. The designated period of service also determines the length of a single billing cycle.
FINAL FANTASY XIs free trial period is 30 days long. There will be no fees billed for options associated with a service account during this period.
To create a FINAL FANTASY XI character, you will first need to add the necessary option to the appropriate service account. Please select "Add new options" from the Options List, which can be accessed from the service account top page.
|1.||Navigate to the Options List of the account to which you would like to add an option.|
|2.||Select "Add new options." Read the terms of agreement carefully before selecting Accept.|
|3.||Select a payment method. Payment methods may differ between service accounts.|
|4.||Select the period of time for which the service account will be active|
|5.||Select the number of options you would like to add.|
|6.||Confirm the details and conclude the transaction.|
|7.||After the options have been successfully added, please confirm the details from the Options List.|
Certain options can be added to a single service account in limited quantities. Please be aware of these limits and note that you cannot exceed them.
For details regarding options, please refer to the FINAL FANTASY XI official site.
Cancelling an option will prevent it from being renewed automatically in the next billing cycle.
|1.||Options can be cancelled by navigating to the Options List from the service account top page and then selecting Cancel.|
|2.||Reactivation of an already cancelled option or an option marked to be cancelled can be performed by selecting Reactivate.|
≪Announcing the Return of the FINAL FANTASY XI day Free Trial! (12/05/)≫
We're pleased to announce the return of the FINAL FANTASY XI day Free Trial! The free trial level cap has also been increased to level 50 to give potential adventurers a better chance to explore Vana'diel! Now is the perfect time to invite friends to join you on your journey!
View the Free Trial:
Now you can experience the world of FINAL FANTASY® XI free for 14 days, by downloading the client software and registering the free trial registration code. FINAL FANTASY® XI is an online role-playing game set in the enthralling FINAL FANTASY® universe. Battle, explore, talk and trade your way through a world of missions, quests and intrigue!
Play with your friends or join forces with the adventurers you meet on your travels. Whatever path you choose, in FINAL FANTASY® XI the possibilities are endless: new areas are added and new characters introduced as the epic storyline unfolds before your eyes!
If you decide to purchase and register the registration code for the full version of the game after the 14 day free trial, you will be able to transfer your free trial character data, as well as, the PlayOnline information over to your standard subscription a period of 90 days from the time the free trial has concluded.
*Please note that once the 90 day period has concluded after Free Trial, you will not be able to transfer over your free trial character data.
*Please make sure you have read the Free Trial Restrictions below before checking out.
*Please note that the free trial version of FINAL FANTASY® XI does not include any of the expansion pack data.
Free Trial Restrictions
Please note the free trial version of the game have the following restrictions using the free trial accounts.
1) Free trial period - Free trial players will be able to play for free for 14 days and will be marked with a beginner’s icon.
2) Character creation limit - Free trial players will be able to create up to 3 characters per account.
3) Level 50 cap - Free trial players will be able to level their characters up to level
Once level 50 is reached, a character’s levels will not increase even if experience points are gained. However, players will still be able to participate in events and quests.
4) Area restrictions - Free trial players will only be able to access areas included in the initial FINAL FANTASY® XI release (not including any expansion areas).
5) Auction usage - Free trial players will not be able to place items up for auction, place bids on auctions, or view other players’ items up for auction
6) Gil limit - Free trial players can earn up to a maximum of , gil.
Any gil earned beyond that will not be accounted for.
7) Trading and bazaar - Free trial players will not be able to trade items with other players or use the bazaar feature to buy or sell items.
8) Party Invitations - Free trial players will not be able to invite other players to a party.
However, free trial players are able to join parties when they are invited.
9) Mog House Delivery Box - Free trial players will not be able to use the Mog House Delivery Box feature.
10) Tell/shout/yell - Free trial players will not be able to use the /tell, /shout, or /yell chat features.
However, they will be able to reply to /tell messages from party members and other players.
11) World Transfer Service - Free trial accounts cannot use the World Transfer Service.
12) Mentor - Free trial characters are not able to become mentors (even if they fulfill the requirements of reaching level 30 and playing for over hours).
13) Unity Concord - Free trial account holders will not be able to take part in “Unity Concord.”
In order to begin playing FINAL FANTASY XI Free Trial version, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the client software
Please follow the “Installing the PlayOnline Viewer® and FINAL FANTASY® XI” page for instructions on downloading and installing the client software:
2. Square Enix Account
A Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY® XI. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one.
Please access the following page using your internet browser: http://account.square-enix.com/
Click on the “Register for a Square Enix Account” and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to play FINAL FANTASY® XI, entering all of the details for your Square Enix Account is required.
3. Registering the free trial registration code
After you have successfully created a Square Enix Account, log into the Square Enix Account Management and begin registering your free trial.
Please access the following page using your internet browser: http://account.square-enix.com/
a. Once logged in, click on “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI” under “Services and Options”.
b. Click on the “Add new PlayOnline service account” and follow the instructions on screen.
c. When prompted to enter your PlayOnline registration code, please enter the 20 digit registration code provided in your free trial download e-mail. Follow the instruction on screen to log into the client and start playing.
For assistance, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Centre at http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?la=2&id=
Please refer to the following page for system requirements to play FINAL FANTASY® XI: http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/envi/win/winhtml
Great, ma. - Do you want to cum. - What a question. Sure. - Then turn to your sister and insert it into her ass while she sleeps.
Trial free fantasy final xi
She gave in. The door was unlocked. I entered the room.Final Fantasy XIV Online Free Trial (Steam) 2020 - How to make an account.
I looked at her : the nipples of her boobs stuck out through the top, betraying her arousal. Then passion overwhelmed me, and I fell to her lips in a gentle kiss. At the same time, my hand slipped into her panties.
You will also be interested:
- Tesla model y emblem black
- Disguise a turkey ideas
- Ucf college of nursing
- Fetal pleural effusion second trimester
- Montana de la rosa
- Cyber security salary in virginia
Like any normal man in this situation, I began to be active in relation to the girl lying next to me, starting from talking on. Detached topics, moving on to examining the palms that rubbed from the oars, then to examining the bruised shoulder, then offering a massage at the expense of the institution well, and then to the already more frank caresses and affections.
But this time the development of events was stopped at the stage of massage of the upper back and neck so that Katya simply fell asleep.