Divinity: Original Sin II Wiki Guide
Treated Like Cattle is one of the many Quests found in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- This begins when you find the Witch's House. It's a little North of Driftwood. You know you found it when you see a large frog sitting out front. Before going inside, head West of the house and look for two cows. Speak with them to learn they need help.
- Lockpick your way inside and grab the Witch's Eye to get a journal entry.
- Go through the hatch to the bottom floor. There will be all kinds of rats that explode when they hit you here. Do your best to run to the lever on the far side of the room, pull it, then run through the now open bars into the smaller side room.
- There is a Witch's Potion here, grab it but do not drink it. The frog has a book you need as well. It's easiest to just kill him and take it. Using someone with the Scholar tag, read the book and you'll learn a recipe. Using that recipe, make a second Witch's Potion.
- Return to the Cows and give them the potions to save them.
You can find her notes on how to do that, though. However, only two out of seven possible characters even have the OPTION to decipher the notes.
That is because reading the book requires you to have BOTH the [Scholar] and the [Mystic] tags. In other words, Fane, or a custom character made with those tags.
For any party which does not include that, your only option is to cheat and use knowledge from outside the game to solve the puzzle.
Boletus + Augmentor + Witch's Eye (Upstairs on table)
I find this overly restrictive. This is not a quest which has anything to do with the Undead, so there is no reason why Fane should be mandatory for this quest.
So therefore, I propose adding additional solutions to this quest - allow those with one of the tags to decipher part of the recipe, and those with the other tag to decipher the other half.
So for instance, because the Red Prince is a Scholar, he can read the notes and learn that B and the A are ingredients, but he doesn't understand the other one. But because Lhose is the mystic, she can read the notes and learn that E is another ingredient, but doesn't understand the other one.
This change would greatly increase the number of ways to solve that quest legitimately, and it would not require programming, just a text change, because the text for reading the notes with one or another of the tags already exists, all Larian would have to do is add a line saying which of the ingredients have been deciphered.
- American bulldog puppies in illinois
- Beauty supply bronx, ny
- Brian christopher slots today
- Vintage tropicana orange juice bottle
Treated Like Cattle
Treated Like Cattle is a Quests in Divinity: Original Sin II. A pair of cows need your help to restore their human form. Will you help them?
Treated Like Cattle Objectives
- Talk to the cows, Geraldine and Mabel.
- Find the Witch's potion.
- Bring back the potion to the cows.
Treated Like Cattle Walkthrough
At a farm north of Driftwood, you will come across a pair of cows that are actually two people who were polymorphed and enslaved by a witch. You will need the Pet Pal talent to talk to them. They want to be turned back into their human form and beg you for help. (The quest can also be started simply by picking up the Witch's House key, which is located on the left side of the house, resting on a large rock.)
The Witch's house is right next to the cows. Enter it and pick up the Witch's Eye, and then unlock the hatch to the cellar (Thievery 4 required). If you don't have the required Thievery skill, you can fight the witch in Cloisterwood for the cellar key, but it is an extremely tough fight and not worth the effort. For details regarding the Witch fight, seeCorpse of Alice Alisceon.
In the cellar, you will find dozens of rats that will explode in close proximity. Attack the holes in the walls to stop them from constantly spawning. You can also find a lever on the ground that will open the door to the next room.
Pick up the Witch's Potion in this next room. You will also need to kill the giant frog in the cell to find the Witch's recipe book on it, which contains the recipe for making another Witch's Potion. You need two to complete the quest. Having both the Scholar and Mystic tags will allow you to decipher the recipe book for crafting the Witch's Potion.
If you cannot decipher the book, you will have only one potion to bring to the cows, in which case you will be asked to choose which cow to use it on. The recipe for crafting the potion is Augmentor + Boletus + Witch's Eye (the eye is consumed in the process). You do not need to read the book to be able to craft it.
Craft the second Witch's Potion and bring both potions back to the cows to cure them. If you explicitly ask for a reward, you will only receive 8,075 XP per cow, but if you don't ask for anything in exchange, you will receive 13,450 XP per cow instead. The quest will be closed.
Both of them can now be found at Driftwood Square next to the Town Crier after they're cured and the quest is closed. Mabel can be convinced to give you recipe books for free (or they can be bought), and Geraldine can be convinced to tell you the location of his private stash.
Mercenary Alternative: If you have a character drink the Witch's Potion, your character will permanently transform into a cow, and the quest will instantly "close". You can do this on a hired mercenary to not affect any of your party members.
Backpack Alternative: During the dialogue, before feeding either cows the potion, an ally can take the potion out of your backpack. Despite this, you can still feed it to either cow without using it. Afterwards, Your ally (or you) can feed the other cow the potion.
Possible Bug: This quest seems to be on some kind of timer. If you take too long to complete it, the cows will disappear and the quest will close saying that the cows ran off.
Serious Bug: There have been many reports that the cows may be permanently missing from their designated area at any given time, or even before meeting them, preventing you from completing this quest. If this occurs, you should follow the Mercenary Alternative above to close the quest on your own.
- The key to opening the Witch's house is on the ground outside just south of the house.
- The key to opening the cellar is located on the Witch herself, who is located in northern Cloisterwood.
- 43,325XP for killing the witch Alice Alisceon (optional).
- You recieve a variable amount of XP per cow cured depending on your actions:
- Asking for a reward: 8,075XP per cow (16,150XP total), Mabel becomes a vendor in Driftwood Square, 10 free recipe books (assuming you succeed speech check) and location of Geraldine's secret stash.
- Not asking for a reward: 13,450XP per cow (26,900XP total) and they do not move to Driftwood Square.
Tips & Tricks
- The frog in the basement can be killed and looted even though it is on the other side of the impassible bars.
- Boletus can be won as a reward for certain quests.
- Boletus can also be found just southeast of the witch house, around X:388 Y:204 near the white tree, Show World Tooltip (Left Alt) for easier searching. Another is at X:555 Y:319.
- If you or any of your companions accidentally drank the potion and turned into a cow, you can undo the effect by drinking the other potion, using Chicken Claw on them or by killing said character and resurrect them with a scroll.
- After curing both, you can pickpocket them easily in the field to get a few nice crafting books.
What's the recipe? I know that you need the witch's eye for it but not sure about the other ingredients. Oh and I'm not talking about the one potion on the shelf. For those of you who're not aware, you can actually make an another one yourself if you read the witch's grimoire with a character who has the scholar and mystic backgrounds and thus save both of the cows.
Report this post
Potion 2 witchs divinity
And then Katya suddenly interrupted me: - Why are you not asking me, but asking my husband's permission. Okay, I agree, but only to a slow dance, otherwise I'm in a tight skirt and high heels - you can't dance. Quickly.Divinity 2 - Witches Potion
All right, gentlemen, lovers of red-haired girls, Jane began, picking up her hat from the floor, shaving it off and returning it. To its rightful place. I didnt see you, you didnt see me.
- Dr. who memes
- Evil tattoo designs for guys
- Whole foods 365 pasta sauce
- New construction in auburn ga
- 1550 sq ft house plans
- Pentecostal church in new orleans
- Larry miller dodge avondale
- Steven universe future reddit
- Planet zoo african wild dog
- Is no3 organic or inorganic
- Heron pond condos for sale
- Duromax 7 hp engine review
Warm and slippery. Despite my worst expectations, I was not unpleasant. On the contrary, I suddenly began to experience a very strange feeling, close to when, at the very threshold of orgasm, you feel how. Some muscles inside you involuntarily relax, and you cannot do anything about it, and a portion of sperm is already will shoot out.
Well, here's a little bit more.