2019 SIERRA DENALI
The 2019 Sierra’s industry-first MultiPro Tailigate offers six functions and positions for enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions.
EPA VEHICLE CLASS
NEW FOR 2019
- Redesigned from the ground up and larger in almost every dimension, including a longer wheelbase and longer crew cab body that offers about 3 inches more rear legroom than the previous model
- GMC-exclusive, industry-first MultiPro Tailgate offers six functions and positions for enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the cargo box
- Segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Display projects key, customizable vehicle data on the windshield in a 15-inch diagonal display
- GMC-exclusive, industry-first CarbonPro carbon fiber cargo box was developed to increase durability, efficiency and functionality, while offering best-in-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance
- Segment-first Rear Camera Mirror. Compared to a traditional inside rearview mirror, this rearview mirror display can function either as a traditional mirror or as a camera screen, helping to eliminate obstructions such as rear seat passengers and head restraints while providing a wider, less obstructed rear field of view
- ProGrade Trailering System with Trailering App offers a connected and comprehensive suite of trailering technologies
- Up to 360 pounds (163k) lighter than the previous model, thanks to a mixed materials approach — including aluminum for the doors, hood and tailgate, with steel for the fenders, roof and standard cargo box
- Fully boxed steel frame that is 88 pounds (40 kg) lighter than its predecessor, while offering 10 percent greater torsional rigidity
- Enhanced front and rear suspensions incorporate new, lightweight components, including composite second-stage leaf springs on the rear suspension
- Denali-exclusive Adaptive Ride control offers premium ride comfort through real-time monitoring of the road and driver inputs, reacting in milliseconds to adjust damping for exceptional body control and ride isolation
- Dynamic Fuel Management featured on Sierra Denali’s V-8 engines expands cylinder-deactivation capability with 17-cylinder activation combinations to optimize performance and efficiency in all driving conditions
- Improved brake system featuring electro-hydraulic power assist, larger-diameter Duralife brake rotors and larger brake pads
- Best-in-class cargo volume, with Sierra Denali’s 5’ 8” box offering 63 cubic feet of volume; most of that volume was created by widening the maximum width of the bed floor nearly seven inches
- Higher-strength standard steel floor: a roll-formed, high-strength steel bed floor featuring a higher-grade steel that is 50-percent stronger than the previous model
- Additional bed functionality with enhanced LED cargo lights, 12 fixed cargo tie-downs rated at 500lbs per corner and larger rear CornerStep openings
- Expanded roster of active safety features, as well as new HD Rear-Vision Camera, Lane Change Alert with Size Blind Zone Alert and HD Surround Vision
- All-New Traction Select System allows the driver to choose from preset drive modes that have been tailored for different terrain or weather conditions. Selecting one of these modes adjusts Sierra’s transmission shift points, throttle mapping and StabiliTrak to optimize performance for the situation at hand.
- Next-generation GMC Infotainment systems and connectivity
- Sierra Denali is offered exclusively as a crew cab in 2WD and 4WD
- Denali-exclusive exterior elements include a bright, multidimensional grille, chrome exterior accents and body-color bumpers
- New high-intensity LED headlamps that incorporate C-shaped "light blade" signature lighting elements, LED fog lamps and C-shaped LED elements within the taillights
- 20-inch aluminum wheels are standard, with 22-inch wheels available
- Integrated dual exhaust with bright polished outlets standard
- Denali-exclusive materials, including premium Forge leather-appointed seating, authentic open-pore ash wood trim and dark-finish aluminum décor
- Heated and ventilated perforated leather-appointed front bucket seats and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard
- Premium Bose Audio System standard
- Available Technology Package includes HD Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror and Multi-Color Head-Up Display
- Standard 5.3L V-8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and an eight-speed automatic transmission
- Available 6.2L V-8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management – the largest and most powerful V-8 engine in the class – paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. It is available exclusively with 4WD
- Available 3.0L turbo-diesel engine with a 10-speed automatic transmission (late availability)
- Dynamic Fuel Management standard
- Automatic locking rear differential is standard and reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations to improve safety and confidence on wet, snowy or muddy surfaces
- 2-Speed AutoTrac Transfer Case standard on 4WD
- Adaptive Ride Control is standard
- ProGrade Advanced Trailering Package is standard and includes Hitch Guidance with Hitch View and Trailering App
- MultiPro Tailgate is standard
- Spray-on bedliner with Denali logo is standard
- GMC Infotainment system with an 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and embedded navigation, is standard. System features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps and personalized profiles
- GMC 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes one-month/3GB data trial)
- Remote vehicle starter system is standard
- Keyless Open and Start is standard
- Air bags: dual-stage frontal and seat-mounted side impact, driver and front passenger, and roof-rail for all outboard seating positions
- Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, trailer sway control and hill-start assist
- Standard Front and Rear Park Assist, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Driver Alert Package II is available on and includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, IntelliBeam automatic headlamp control, Following Distance Indicator and Safety Alert Seat
- Standard Teen Driver feature and Rear Seat Reminder
2019 GMC Sierra Denali review: So close to greatness
The GMC Sierra 1500 range is expansive, with myriad trim levels, option packs, engine options and cab and bed configurations. The Denali is only available in Crew Cab guise, though you can opt for a short or long bed. A 5.3-liter V8 engine is standard, but a beefier 6.2-liter V8 is optional, both of which can be paired with two- or four-wheel drive.
GMC brings a lot of "firsts" to the table with the 2019 Sierra. It's the first pickup truck to have a six-way adjustable tailgate -- you can use it as a workspace, adjust it to secure longer items, flip it down so you have an easier step into the bed and so on. (The trick tailgate is standard on the Denali, as well as the SLT and AT4 trims.) This truck also has the first rear-camera mirror in its class, offering a wide-angle view of what's behind you. The Sierra is the first truck to offer a full-color head-up display. This truck will even introduce the first carbon-fiber bed to the market, later this year.
But the competition brings its A-game, as well. While the Sierra can be had with things like blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist and a seat-buzzing warning should you veer out of your lane, it doesn't come with adaptive cruise control -- something you can get on both the Ford F-150 and Ram 1500. The Sierra's 8-inch color touchscreen infotainment system is pretty easy to use, and comes with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and a Wi-Fi hotspot, but Ford's Sync 3 software is much easier to use, and I can get an absolutely awesome, 12-inch, vertically oriented infotainment screen in the Ram. Even in Denali guise, the high-spec versions of the Ford F-150 and Ram 1500 genuinely feel nicer inside, with better interior materials and design.
Smooth and plentiful power
Even if it's not as nice as its competitors, I can see putting some serious miles on this truck. The 6.2-liter V8 offers great power: 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, mated to a nicely tuned 10-speed automatic transmission. There's enough torque to get up to speed quickly, and the Denali-exclusive Adaptive Ride Control helps keep the suspension composed over all types of pavement. ARC monitors the road and adjusts the damping rates within milliseconds, so even pockmarked roads don't feel so bad. There are Tour, Sport, Off-Road and Tow/Haul drive modes, and you can add Snow and Terrain modes, depending on your configuration. Tour mode works the best for me, and will likely work the best for you, most of the time.
While the Ram 1500 offers 48-volt mild-hybrid technology to help with efficiency, the Sierra relies heavily on cylinder deactivation. All told there are 17 cylinder activation combinations that are constantly in the mix, but you never really notice this tech working.
In the end, the EPA rates this 6.2-liter V8-powered Sierra Denali at 15 miles per gallon city, 20 mpg highway and 17 mpg combined. During my time with the truck, I saw an average of 16.4 mpg. Meanwhile, the 5.0-liter V8 in a four-wheel drive F-150 returns an EPA-estimated 16 mpg city, 22 mpg highway and 18 mpg combined while a four-wheel drive Ram 1500 with a 5.7-liter V8 and the mild-hybrid technology returns an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city, 22 mpg highway and 19 mpg combined.
Depending on configuration, the 2019 Sierra can tow up to 12,200 pounds and haul as much as 2,240 pounds of payload. This Denali tester is rated for a still-very-usable 9,300 pounds of towing and 1,610 pounds of payload. The Sierra's maximum towing and hauling capacities certainly best those of the aging Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra, but again, can't best those of the Ford F-150 and Ram 1500.
For a closer look at how the Sierra 1500 handles towing, head over to Tim Stevens' first drive of the GMC Sierra truck from last year. He found the tow setup process to be easy thanks to the standard Hitch Guidance with Hitch View tech, plus the Sierra's trailering app. Ford's ProTrailer Back-Up Assist tech, however, might be a little better.
Useful, not luxurious
Inside, the Sierra Denali doesn't feel all that luxurious. The heated and cooled front leather seats are comfortable enough, but the overall interior design leaves a lot to be desired. This hardly looks or feels like a brand-new truck.
Still, the Sierra offers a lot of niceties. The new, 2019 model's wheelbase is 3 inches longer than before, directly translating to more rear legroom -- this Crew Cab tester is really spacious. There are USB Type-A and Type-C ports available for both front and rear passengers, to keep all your devices charged.
Even the bed offers great utility, with no fewer than 12 different tie-downs to help secure cargo.
Big appeal, but ultimately falls short
The 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali starts at $58,000, but with the bigger engine and a few option packages tacked on, the truck you see here tops out at $67,735, including $1,595 for destination.
Considering the Denali isn't really all that luxurious, I'd personally step down and spec an AT4 trim, which starts at $54,795. It's just as nice inside, when you load it up with things like the off-road performance package, rear-camera mirror, navigation, wireless charging and driver assistance options, you're still coming in a few thousand dollars less than this Sierra Denali. But hey, if you like lots of chrome, the Denali's your jam.
The bottom line is this: The 2019 Sierra Denali is a really good truck, but it just can't top the Ford or Ram in my eyes. With its superior ride quality, onboard tech and overall capability, the Ram 1500 is absolutely my favorite truck in the class.
If you can pick up what the Sierra Denali is throwing down, you won't be disappointed. But if a high-dollar, fancy truck is what you're after, definitely test drive the GMC's competition before ultimately making a purchase decision.
Emme's Comparable Picks
- Sonic and shadow sonic boom
- Hardtop for 2005 mustang convertible
- Summer place condo fort walton
- 911 lone star guest cast
- Weather oak view ca
Be Smart, Check in Advance. CARFAX — Your Vehicle History.
CARFAX — Your Vehicle History Expert
Sometimes what you don't know can't hurt you, but that's not the case when buying a used car. As an independent vehicle history provider, at CARFAX we've made it our mission to tell you everything you need to know by uncovering as many events as possible from the previous life of a used car. Our primary goal is to help you get to know your next car from the inside out before deciding to make an investment that will be part of you and your family's everyday life. We believe your next car shouldn't be hiding anything from you.
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports contain over 28 billion historical records from 20 European countries, the US and Canada, which are updated daily with new information.
Even if you live in a country we don't collect vehicle data from, it's still always worth checking the Vehicle Identification Number without obligation. The used car import and export market is booming and many owners would be surprised to find out exactly what happened to their vehicle during its previous life abroad.
Privacy for Customers — Transparency over Vehicles
Let's be clear: Although we strive to find every detail of a vehicle's life so far, we are focused only on the vehicle's history, and do not collect any information on previous owners. The information we provide relates solely to the vehicle, its odometer reading, any accidents that have been covered up, where the vehicle comes from and much more — it never gets personal. We've uncovered irreparable damage several times in the past, but other times our vehicle history checks draw a blank — and sometimes that's actually a good thing.
Second Hand — Not Second Best
Did you know that considerably more used cars are sold than new cars? We think this second-hand system is nothing short of fantastic. However, it goes without saying that it gives rise to different methods and tactics: Some sellers will disguise a car that's been in an accident under a fresh coat of paint, tamper with the odometer or conceal theft. This is one of the less appealing aspects of buying second hand. Our goal is to establish trusting relationships between buyers and sellers, since this is the best way to help customers make the right decision. Your new car should be reliable and make you feel safe, as well as make you feel like you haven't paid too much.
But more than anything else, we don't want you or your family unknowingly sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle that isn't 100% safe. This is why we strive to take these vehicles off the road, which not only makes the used car market safer but our streets safer too.
CARFAX — 35+ Years of Experience in Vehicle Histories
CARFAX was founded in the US in 1984 and expanded into Europe in 2007. Around 100 team members spread across six European offices process vehicle information from 22 countries.
Fostering strategic partnerships with registration authorities, law enforcement agencies, government departments, insurance companies, inspection centers and numerous other leading companies around the world has enabled us to compile a unique international database for vehicle histories. We use this database to help make the used car market more transparent. We give everyone in the process of buying a used car access to what is currently the world's most comprehensive source for vehicle history reports, and is growing day by day.
We remain neutral and independent despite our partnerships — our sole purpose is help customers make an informed choice and ensure their safety and the safety of their family. This includes never collecting any personal details — we do not accept any PII from data sources amongst the information we provide about a vehicle. We ensure that data protection laws are observed at all times. Furthermore, we always collect our data in compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks — in all the countries in which we are active. We expressly distance ourselves from illegal activities such as data theft, scraping and hacking.
She didn't like trousers at all. Once, when she was wearing a light dress with bare shoulders, they suddenly flew into the ice age. And while Anton was digging for two hours, eliminating errors in the program, the girl almost froze, as the converter also froze.
Gmc denali 2019 sierra
You see. It doesn't hurt you anymore. - You are so big. I have it, somewhere under my chest. - Do you feel me, dear Yulenka.Is the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali the GREATEST truck to BUY?
Change of socks to gray, a request to buy sweets is regarded as an encroachment on the country's gold reserves - know that the relationship is over. In general, when we go to bed, guys, we have a table like Mendeleev's, and there everything is cell by cell, down to atoms and valence, and even.
Your strangled ego goes in the sixth column. In general, I dreamed about this table, and in dismay I wrote to him: - What is happening.
- Harley davidson dyna hard bags
- Opi gold gel nail polish
- Complete and balance the reaction
- Hotels wichita falls tx
- Medical school in michigan
- Girl room paint ideas
I am sure that she did it on purpose so that her son could see something of her charms. In a dream, his wife had a nightie above the navel and, if desired, the son could watch her pussy in all its glory. So my wife was completely fucking with her son and will get pleasure for sure.