Elkay Crosstown 18 Gauge Stainless Steel 33" x 22" x 9", 1-Hole Single Bowl Dual Mount Sink Kit with Faucet
ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
NSF 372 (lead free)
SS-0Ri-S5 / Zero Radius Kitchen Sink 28″ X 18″ X 10″
Fine quality sink formed of heavy duty 16 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel. Inside bowl surfaces polished to a uniform easy to clean satin finish. High density sound absorption pads covered with a thick rubberized insulation layer on all bottom surfaces. Also featuring X channel drainage technology.
SKU: SS-0Ri-S5Categories: Kitchen Sinks, Sinks, Zero Radius
- Lenova extra thick 16 gauge hand-made stainless steel kitchen.
- Hand made by Lenova artist with passion.
- Zero radius corners supply a modern and sleek look.
- Made of extra thick 16 gauge premium quality T304 series stainless steel with 18% chrome and 10% nickel content. No corrosion or rust.
- “X” Chanel drain technology allows for quick and clean drainage.
- Extra thick 3mm sound and heat insulation pads keep the sink quiet and inside water warm.
- Commercial grade StoneGuard undercoating provides extra sound deadening insulation.
- High quality uniform brushed finish.
- Limited life time warranty against manufacturer defects and craftsmanship.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Steel tongue drum music notes
- Baptist health urgent care locations
- Cocker and springer spaniel mix
- Golf cart repair lexington sc
- Hisun 700 engine for sale
Home >> Kitchen >> Kitchen Sinks >> Empire Industries Kitchen Sinks
(View all from Empire Industries)
- Empire Industries Zero Radius Single Undermount Sink
- Material: Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel, 18 Gauge, 18/10 Chrome Nickel Content
- Includes: Grid, Strainer, Paper Template and Mounting Clips
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Sink Shape: Rectangular
- Nonporous Smooth Surface and Rust-Proof
- Undercoated Over Bottom Rubber Pad and Four Side Pads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Template is provided with each sink, however, we recommend fabricator to check for accuracy.
- Click here for Stainless Steel Information
The EI-GS2218 22'' Wide Kitchen Sink 18 Gauge Zero Radius Single Undermount Sink by Empire Industries is perfect for any size kitchen. Rust-proof, nonporous smooth surface and easy to clean, this undermount kitchen sink is made of Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel finish and Chrome Nickel Content for long lasting use. This stainless steel kitchen sink includes a grid that protects the sink bottom and a strainer to prevent clogs.
Fits into 24"Cabinet or Wider
Overall:22'' W x 18'' D x 10'' H
Inside Dimensions:20'' W x 16'' D x 10'' H
Minimum Cabinet Size:24''
Drain Size:4-3/4'' Diameter
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
IndiaMART >Wash Basins, Sanitaryware & Fittings >Kitchen Sinks >Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
stainless steel 'Oval Bowl ' kitchen sink made up of heavy gauge fully mirror polished steel. the box contains a coupling and a sink its dimension is 16 inches width, 6 inches height 18 inches length
Interested in this product?Get Latest Price from the seller
About the Company
Year of Establishment2009
Legal Status of FirmIndividual - Proprietor
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Number of Employees51 to 100 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 2 - 5 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceJun 2015
Established in 2009, we, Shri Balaji Enterprisesis manufacturingShower Tube, Kitchen Sink, Shower Arm, etc. Manufactured making use of supreme in class material and tools these are tested on a set of norms prior final delivery of the order.
Since our inception, we are working beneath the supervision of Mr. Mohammad Sikandar. His enormous knowledge and information in this domain have directed us in becoming one of the well-known suppliers of the industry. Prestige is our own manufacturing brand name.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Sink 18 kitchen x 22
- Brand: Kohler
- Line: STERLING
- Product Type: Kitchen Sink
You will also like:
- 2003 ford ranger starter relay
- 2001 honda cr v
- Peter parker earth 15
- Big black dog stuffed animal
- Tony evans study bible
- 50cc scooter trike conversion kit
- Emily knight tv real name
- Arcadia final exam schedule
22" Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
The contemporary kitchen you’ve always dreamed of is finally within reach. Pax™ Series sinks offer an affordable way to upgrade your kitchen with desirable modern appeal. The series features a clean geometric design and zero-radius corners that evoke a commercial aesthetic rarely found in an affordable topmount design. Pax boasts a high-capacity basin, fabricated using thick, durable TRU16 Real 16 Gauge Steel. The flawless commercial-grade satin finish will never dull or chip, even after heavy use. NoiseDefend™ soundproofing technology reduces noise and vibration from dropped dishes and running water, making your kitchen an oasis of creativity and serenity.Benefits & Features
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel: Industrial-grade T304 stainless steel is durable and dent-resistant
- Extra-Thick TRU16 real 16-gauge construction for superior strength and durability
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that puts you first
- Commercial Grade Satin Finish: Corrosion and rust-resistant finish is easy to clean, and guaranteed to keep its sheen
- NoiseDefend™ Soundproofing Technology: Features extra-thick pads covering over 80% of the sink and non-toxic undercoating for added insulation
- FREE Accessories: Multi-functional dish grid protects the bottom of the sink, drain assembly with square strainer, premium Kraus kitchen towel
- Undermount Installation: Sink installs beneath counter for a sleek and seamless look
- Extra-Deep Sink contains splashing and fits your tallest pots and stacks of dishes
- Engineered Drain Grooves direct water toward drain to keep sink free of standing water
- Rear-Set Drain: Standard 3.5” drain opening provides more usable space in the sink
- Installation-Ready: Kraus provides all mounting hardware, cut-out template, installation and care instructions
- Commercial Kitchen Style: Clean geometric design with striking zero-radius corners
- Outer Sink Dimensions: 22 1/2” L x 18 1/2” W x 10” D. Min Cabinet Size: 27”; Spacious sink perfect for a compact kitchen or entertainment area
- Product Certification: All Kraus products are marked cUPC, for assurance that the product meets all North American standards
- Compatible with Kraus Stainless Steel Colander: CS-3
- What is the minimum required cabinet size?
- 27" This is to ensure there is enough space within the cabinet for the sink and the included mounting hardware.
- Can I install a garbage disposal to this sink and how?
- Yes, garbage disposals are 100% compatible with our sinks. For our square drain kitchen sinks, we offer a garbage disposal adapter (Model # GDA-1) available separately that is square at the top and round underneath to connect to a garbage disposal.
- What is the chromium to nickel ratio?
- The Chromium to Nickel ratio is 10:18
- What is the steel gauge?
- TRU 16 Gauge T304 Stainless Steel
- How far back is the sink wall from the center of the drain?
- 4 3/8"
- Can I install this sink in a laminate countertop?
- Our undermount sinks are best suited for solid surfaces countertop materials like marble concrete, soapstone and granite. Not well suited for laminate or tile counters which have too many weak points along seams and grout lines to support the weight of the sink.
- Does the bottom have a slope?
- Yes, our sinks are engineered with 1/8" slope to easily help guide water towards the drain.
- Is there sound dampening material?
- Yes, this sink includes NoiseDefend Soundproofing technology and offers extra thick pads covering over 80% of the sink and non-toxic undercoating for added insulation.
- What should I use to clean the sink?
- We recommend using mild soap and water for everyday cleaning as well as stainless steel cleaners designed for cleaning stainless steel specifically. A popular option is Barkeeper's Friend and a 3M Fine Scotch Brite Pad
- Are there any products that should be avoided when cleaning my sink?
- We recommend avoiding cleaners with harsh chemicals like chlorine, bleach, ammonia as these items can cause damage to the sink surface.
- How can I remove scratches from my sink?
- Scratches are inevitable in any sink material, including stainless steel. These are merely usage scratches over time, these scratches will become uniform with the sink's grain and blend into the overall finish of your sink with proper cleaning. Most minor scratches can be softened with a fine (white) 3M Scotch Brite pad, or 3M Scotch Brite Natural Fiber Non-Scratch Scour Pad, accompanied by a deep cleansing agent such as Bar Keepers Friend.
- What does "KHU" stand for?
- Kraus Handmade Undermount
- Can stainless steel sinks rust?
- No. Typically, when red spots appear on a Stainless Steel Sink it is simply surface discoloration due to iron and mineral deposits in the water. This is usually taken care of permanently with a stainless steel polish and/or cleaner when used according to the directions of the cleaning product. Products such as Bar Keeper's friend and a fine 3M Scotch Brite pad are both great options.
- Is it recommended to drill additional holes in my stainless steel sink?
- We do not recommend making additional holes in a stainless steel sink as it could potentially damage and compromise the integrity of the sink.